How Should Men Handle Sex?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

How Should Men Handle Sex?

Post by Eric »

I know this is a basic question. But, how should men handle sex in the modern age? It's obviously easy to just run rampantly around ad have sex whenever......use or misuse it, but how should men - from a traditional perspective, a tribal perspective...handle it? Should we just run around using it carelessly...like everyone seems to be advocating?

I mean isn't there some deeper aspect to sex than just running around just misusing it? I watched Apocalypto on tv, and saw the tribal interactions and roles of the men and women are clearly defined and it made me think of this. It sounds stupid, but it's a real point to think about.
What are your guys opinions on it?
I agree sometimes I wish Christianity and God didn't cloud up my thinking on this.
Sometimes I wish we didn't conflate sex with so much spiritual religious stuff, I'm talking about more the cultural normative aspects of sex.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: How Should Men Handle Sex?

Post by drealm »

Hasn't this topic been covered before? But alas we must cover again.

Step 1, divide women into prostitute class and wife class.

Step 2, visit prostitutes for casual sex. Outlaw PUA.

Step 3, find a parter for marriage from wife class.

Step 4 (optional), continue using prostitutes on the side if wanted and circumstances permit.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

What I'm saying is that there's a real element of ceremony and ritual that's missing and nearly completely absent in society.

...I always used to naturally feel that way as a kid, but couldn't figure out why the society we lived in seemed so dry and boring.
Now...I know that what I suspected has been confirmed in that we have a RULING CLASS that purposely eradicates rituals and ceremonies.
We must keep them alive and bring them back, somehow...in whatever way(s) possible.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I would say sex for men is the same as eating. While I do occasionally enjoy a ceremonial meal around Christmas, more often food serves as fuel. Put it in the tank, use it up, refill. Same with sex. So I guess we see things differently.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

It's important for children to be born in marriage. Children born without fathers in the home are at a disadvantage on a number of measures, things like the risk of teen pregnancy, juvenile delinquency, and so on. Even with a condom, sex can result in children being born, or worse, a baby being murdered in the womb.

It makes sense to keep sex in marriage. It doesn't make sense for our society to delay marriage so long after when our hormones and fertility peak, IMO.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why try and add all this spiritual stuff to what is a bodily function like eating, pissing and shitting? It is an urge even animals have. Just do it and dont glorify it as something more than it is. Sure some shits and meals can feel really food and be better than others but their is nothing glorious about it. Just gratification for the moment.

Like eating and drinking, dont get obsessed with it or overindulge, or it controls your life.

Making it something holy like 'true love' will only end up destroying your life and blinding you to flaws in the potential partner.

The act itself may bring unwanted side effects like STDs, a woman who now thinks having sex means true love and you are hers, pegnancy etc. So don't let the urge blind you. Avoid sex with women that could lead to the above, or just stick your dick in their mouth and never confuse sex and love.

End of the day it should not control which woman you end up with as a life partner. You dont choose a partner basd on sex, rather for compatibility and similar goals. So sex is something on the periphery of life. Their are women you will have great sex with but will be a disaster to marry.

Im not one for sleeping around though. Sure i slept with many, but never at the same time. I prefer 1 partner. Much like i prefer to have a shit on my own toilet than a public toilet.
Last edited by Kradmelder on May 17th, 2017, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:It's important for children to be born in marriage. Children born without fathers in the home are at a disadvantage on a number of measures, things like the risk of teen pregnancy, juvenile delinquency, and so on. Even with a condom, sex can result in children being born, or worse, a baby being murdered in the womb.

It makes sense to keep sex in marriage. It doesn't make sense for our society to delay marriage so long after when our hormones and fertility peak, IMO.
Marriage is no guarantee a father will be around.

Besides, having kids is not the main reason for sex. How many times in your life have you had sex and out of those how many for the reason of impregnation?

Ive had my kids. Should i stop having sex now?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote:
MrMan wrote:It's important for children to be born in marriage. Children born without fathers in the home are at a disadvantage on a number of measures, things like the risk of teen pregnancy, juvenile delinquency, and so on. Even with a condom, sex can result in children being born, or worse, a baby being murdered in the womb.

Marriage is no guarantee a father will be around.

Besides, having kids is not the main reason for sex. How many times in your life have you had sex and out of those how many for the reason of impregnation?

Ive had my kids. Should i stop having sex now?

If you are still fertile, which most people are when their sex drive is the highest, then her getting pregnant is a possibility. A man can choose on his end whether he will stick around, btw. She makes her choice, at least in the west. He can be selective and look for a good quality woman that can stick around that he would enjoy being around.

But it's bad for the kids who have to go through life as bastards.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I like the commonsense replies. Yeah, I get up in my head a little bit. I think the biggest thing is just getting out of the U.S. I can't stand this genderfucked environment - Everything is backwards here, and I find myself trying to just keep myself on keel everyday being around men and women acting the opposite of what they are and everything being upside down - coming from a background of confusion having been raised here trying to stay correct.

I hate having to deal with that. It really gets in the way of living. I like the commonsense replies on sex. It's really what it is. I can't get over my resentment and what is really hatred toward women here. I'm really focused on getting out of here.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kradmelder wrote:Why try and add all this spiritual stuff to what is a bodily function like eating, pissing and shitting? It is an urge even animals have. Just do it and dont glorify it as something more than it is. Sure some shits and meals can feel really food and be better than others but their is nothing glorious about it. Just gratification for the moment.
It's where babies come from. Eating and excretion doesn't produce other human beings.

The only place in the Bible I can find where it says God gets vengence against Christians, apparently, is in regard to committing fornication. One translation says that he punishes. Look at I Thessalonians 4. It is God's will that we abstain from fornication.
Making it something holy like 'true love' will only end up destroying your life and blinding you to flaws in the potential partner.
'True love' with a partner is not a pipe dream. The myth are the ideas that have been promoted as true love, that if you feel certain emotions, it doesn't matter if the other person is a quality partner, that if you feel a certain way, that you don't have to work at it or that you won't have difficulties. And sex isn't for people who are just 'in love'. It is for the married.

Hebrew 13:4
Let marriage be had in honour among all, and let the bed be undefiled: for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
(ESV)

(Btw, how long do you think that it will be before the feminists insist on renaming the book Shebrews?)
Im not one for sleeping around though. Sure i slept with many, but never at the same time. I prefer 1 partner. Much like i prefer to have a shit on my own toilet than a public toilet.
I'm just imagining your working that last bit there into a pick-up line.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

drealm wrote:Hasn't this topic been covered before? But alas we must cover again.

Step 4 (optional), continue using prostitutes on the side if wanted and circumstances permit.
I do agree with the above, but I would add that men should see sex as an artificially overrated and overvalued commodity, in the USA especially since feminism works to continuously restrict men's access to it to restrict supply vis a vis demand. Lesbianism, sexual harassment laws, illegal prostitution, and stigmatization of male sexuality work together to keep it inflated. In America, even an obese woman can expect to have sex-hungry men pursuing her. The effort in getting sex in the feminized west is therefore juice rarely being worth the squeeze.

If you are a man who can control his urges for long periods of time, you are at an advantage.

If you cannot control your urges for whatever reason, tread carefully and know that you run the risk of disease, infection, unwanted pregnancies, and financial ruin all in the name of getting a piece of action.

The purpose of sex is for procreation. Nature made it pleasurable to encourage people to do it. Those who engage in sex for the pleasure of it miss the point and run the risk of having their lives dictated by the aimless pursuit of it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

drealm wrote:Hasn't this topic been covered before? But alas we must cover again.

I do agree with the above, but I would add that men should see sex as an artificially overrated and overvalued commodity, in the USA especially since feminism works to continuously restrict men's access to it to restrict supply vis a vis demand. Lesbianism, sexual harassment laws, illegal prostitution, and stigmatization of male sexuality work together to keep it inflated. In America, even an obese woman can expect to have sex-hungry men pursuing her. The effort in getting sex in the feminized west is therefore juice rarely being worth the squeeze.

If you are a man who can control his urges for long periods of time, you are at an advantage.

If you cannot control your urges for whatever reason, tread carefully and know that you run the risk of disease, infection, unwanted pregnancies, and financial ruin all in the name of getting a piece of action.

The purpose of sex is for procreation. Nature made it pleasurable to encourage people to do it. Those who engage in sex for the pleasure of it miss the point and run the risk of having their lives dictated by the aimless pursuit of it.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Would you explain the difference?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

xtravel wrote:

Would you explain the difference?
I think I said it already but for prostitutes class, pay them so it's a transaction. Have wild no-strings-attached sex till your exhausted. But don't have a relationship or reproduce with them. For wife class court the women first. See if you are compatible. Start having sex only if you plan to start a family together. The bottom line is there should be no "in-between" option where you have 1 night stands aka the "slut class".
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

How should a man handle sex?

Well, when a man and a woman love each other...

...wait, do I really need to explain this?