Is she scamming me?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Is she scamming me?

Post by new2foreigndating »

I know this was stupid of me to do but I sent over 2 grand in the course of two months to a Filipina. And we talked like two months ago. I had a really bad breakup and lost control of my senses.

Anyways I was wondering if she is extremely jealous and clingy and sweettalks me (and she sent nudes) is she still a scammer? Shes def trying to push for marriage etc.

But when I say I cant have money for visiting her now because I basically sent it all or because of any other logical reasons she just gets pissed and says thank you for judging me etc.

She is from Sugod and says there is no jobs there for her.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is she scamming me?

Post by MrMan »

Maybe. If she's pushing or marriage, maybe not, unless she wants you to fly over there so she can scam you more. But its possible she could take your money and still want to marry you.

If she doesn't listen to logic and gets upset over you not being able to fly over there, don't expect her personality to instantly change when you fly over there. She could mellow out over time, especially if you don't let her manipulate you by giving you attitude. If it's a minor personality flaw, then it may not be a big deal. If she gets upset over something like that now, she could get more upset when she has you in the room and doesn't have to be on her best behavior to have a chance of getting married to you.

If you are thinking of marrying her, don't make any commitments, and go over there and have a look at her in her 'native habitat.' Is she respectful to her dad? How does her mom treat her dad? What are her normal expectations for a family. Ask friends and relatives about her past relationships. Does she seem like she will be faithful? Try to dig a big and see if she has a temper. See if you can get some of her friends and family to tell you some stories. Find out if she had past boyfriends. She can act one way on camera online and be different in real life.

You'd probably have to basically propose to her dad or both parents to marry her.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

new2foreigndating wrote:I know this was stupid of me to do but I sent over 2 grand in the course of two months to a Filipina. And we talked like two months ago. I had a really bad breakup and lost control of my senses.

Anyways I was wondering if she is extremely jealous and clingy and sweettalks me (and she sent nudes) is she still a scammer? Shes def trying to push for marriage etc.

But when I say I cant have money for visiting her now because I basically sent it all or because of any other logical reasons she just gets pissed and says thank you for judging me etc.

I would say with 95% certainty you were scammed.

Never, ever, ever, send money regardless of the sob story unless you are already well-established in a long term relationship. There are millions of dollars duped from Western men each year in this way. Western Union has actually put into place screening questions for this purpose.

One way I deal with it is I tell women I never send money to people I have never met as a personal policy. Some will huff and puff and claim they will starve and die of cancer in a week, but they soon learn I am not the one.

Chalk it up as a lesson and you now know never to do it again.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
new2foreigndating wrote:I know this was stupid of me to do but I sent over 2 grand in the course of two months to a Filipina. And we talked like two months ago. I had a really bad breakup and lost control of my senses.

Never, ever, ever, send money regardless of the sob story unless you are already well-established in a long term relationship. There are millions of dollars duped from Western men each year in this way. Western Union has actually put into place screening questions for this purpose.

One way I deal with it is I tell women I never send money to people I have never met as a personal policy. Some will huff and puff and claim they will starve and die of cancer in a week, but they soon learn I am not the one.

Yes I think so too for now I will just wait and see what happens. Because she always says things like "oh my load will expire then we cant talk" or "ok dont help me but then I will starve to death" etc.

Because as she says her dad is disabled and cant work and there are no jobs there for her.

And whatever money I sent for load or her bills etc she just seems to spend on nonsense like curtains for her room.

I feel like a sucker so I didnt want to believe that but everyday I get asked for something else.

Either that or she has a loan to pay off.

I find it hard to believe there are no jobs available. And that her mother lets her starve.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

new2foreigndating wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

Yes I think so too for now I will just wait and see what happens. Because she always says things like "oh my load will expire then we cant talk" or "ok dont help me but then I will starve to death" etc.

Because as she says her dad is disabled and cant work and there are no jobs there for her.

And whatever money I sent for load or her bills etc she just seems to spend on nonsense like curtains for her room.

I feel like a sucker so I didnt want to believe that but everyday I get asked for something else.

Either that or she has a loan to pay off.

I find it hard to believe there are no jobs available. And that her mother lets her starve.
You ought to change your screen name to "newtodating" you noob you. You need us to guide you here because you are literally wet behind
the ears. Oh yeah, you'll get PM's from unfettered piss ants on here whom loathe me to kibbles n' bits. Don't mind them; they are suffering
from their own existence.
new2foreigndating
Freshman Poster

She only asked me for small amounts originally but then wanted to sell pigs and fix her room so I sent her more. Magically every week she had new emergencies that always needs to be fixed. And then she asked for about $650 CAD ie over 20 000 pesos in month. For someone living at home in the Philippines that seems like an unreasonable amount. And her phone will break and need repairs or a new phone etc. And if I was starving to death I would not spend money on nonsense like phone repairs. I asked how did you even have the money to make an online profile if internet is so much?

She keeps accusing me of talking to other girls when I bring up facts.

Its all given me an headache so I am not sending cash until I get a good sense of who she is.

I have legit never been asked to financially support any girl in my life and I am poor myself relatively speaking (in debt).

My ex is a Chinese girl and she was from Beijing but she turned out hardly any different than white girls tbh.

I am having a hard time with women. Maybe they are all the same ie slutty, succubus blood suckers and you need to be a 6ft5 jacked blue eyed blonde haired square jawed investment banker to get a decent girl.
dragonsmack68
Freshman Poster

Post by dragonsmack68 »

The characteristics you mention in the above statement would more likely be found in a p4p girl than a good province girl. Think about it, jealous (because she wants all your money to herself), clingy (doesn't want to give you up to the girl sitting next to her at the internet cafe trying to get your money), sweet talks (professional girls make a career of telling men what they want to hear) and sending nudes (of course she will because she is use to being naked for men). Anyway, she is totally scamming you sadly and if not, why in the world would you want a girl who can do anything for herself.
She claims you are judging her to deflect from the real issue of her taking all your money. Seriously, please read the threads these vets post on here before you attempt to find a Filipina.
She may not get the best job in the world, but I am sure there are jobs available. Besides, don't date a girl that doesn't have an education and a career. There are plenty of them out there.