Need advice on how to be with my filipina gf in the future

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Dylan
Freshman Poster

Need advice on how to be with my filipina gf in the future

Post by Dylan »

I just recently got in a long distance relationship with a filipina girl. I want advice on what you would do if you were in my situation and want to permanently live in Bacolod.

Im 23 years old in the US, Ive been wanting to move to philippines or thailand in the future even before i met my girl. My only job experience is with pizza places and I will have my associates degree done in december from a community college. Will i need to finish my bachelors degree here in the US to be able to work in philippines? Would I be able to find work in philippines to live? She said she would be willing to marry me so I wouldnt be a foreigner by the way. I just want to know exactly how to make this happen and what users here would do in my situation. I HATE living in the west so i really want to figure this out