Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Need your guys' advice/opinions - my mom currently does not want me to marry my Filipino girlfriend who lives abroad

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: Need your guys' advice/opinions - my mom currently does not want me to marry my Filipino girlfriend who lives abroad

Post by Master » April 11th, 2018, 7:55 am

save yourself the biography. Its just another tale of a young boy( disappointed that you have a tiger avatar) and has lots of girls and cant decide then the girls figured it out, a mixture of letters, and it bites him in the butt. Plus theres a mama angle there controlling the strings.

This all started wrong the minute you decided to be unfaithful you had it coming and it will end bad.

You should just get on your knees and pry for the hell you've got coming is going to be dreadful.

ooh boy will there be some lessons here to learn.

Rule no.1

Never be unfaithful.

Your bound to get what you've got coming.

Rule no.2

Never mix pleasure with buisness.

A mixture of flirting and work is sure to get you in the emergency room and along with being fired.

Rule no.3

Never get mommy in your business.

She'll end up controlling you.

and remember theres no crying in life.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Need your guys' advice/opinions - my mom currently does not want me to marry my Filipino girlfriend who lives abroad

Post by Johnny1975 » April 11th, 2018, 11:09 am

Stop being a typical asian pu ssy. Do what you want to do.
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS_hq ... qZA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hVcm9GFFb9

https://twitter.com/LocIndExpRel

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee » April 21st, 2018, 4:53 am

MrMan wrote:
March 20th, 2018, 4:52 am

If you don't see a future with a girl, it's best not to date her. Especially with southeast Asian girls, and a lot of Asian girls, who don't date for fun. They date to find a husband.
-------------

MrMan, you have brought up good points. I have been busy lately. I will respond little later.

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee » April 21st, 2018, 5:02 am

Update:

I have been busy so I did not have time to come here to keep you all updated.

But that Korean girl that my mom wanted me to marry, the Korean girl from my mom's hometown in S. Korea, ended up flaking out on me! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

I asked the Korean girl via Kakao talk text,..that's how I kept in touch with her,....if she really wants to come to the US.

I was trying to deflect the Korean girl so that I could end up with my Filipina girlfriend that my mom disliked.

I also asked the Korean girl if she felt comfortable coming to the US, because if she did, she would leave behind her job (she works for an aeronautic company in Korea) and her circle of friends. I told her that if she immigrated to the US if we were to get married, she would live a boring life, and her friends would not be here. Her parents would still be in Korea.

But seriously, that was a valid question that I asked her.

Anyhow, it sunk into the Korean girl's head,....my questions, and she ended up telling me that she's not interested in marrying me, and prefers to stay in Korea.

She also told her decision to stay in Korea to my mom's friend's cousin (the match maker in Korea).

This happened about one month ago.

My mom was so angry and upset with the Korean girl that she sent the Korean girl nasty text messages (i.e. "what do you think you are? Your job in Korea is nothing. You would be shit if you were to live in the US" etc.) I know because the Korean girl copied and pasted those text messages that my mom had sent her, and she sent them to me. I apologized to the Korean girl, and we both wished each other the best of luck with our future lives.

So for now, my mom is slowly accepting the fact that I will be marrying my Filipina girlfriend in the near future.

I have already purchased my plane ticket to visit Grace in mid-June.

I am also in the process of purchasing a condo for the both of us to live in. :D

I thank the Lord for listening to both Grace and my prayers. Amen.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » April 21st, 2018, 8:10 am

I don't mean to be rude here Horahngee but for a man in his thirties you do lack maturity. What you need in your life is an influential male figure who'll toughen you up not an overbearing mother who treats you like a twelve year old child.

Not sure if marriage is what you need right now although moving away from your mother's clutches is most definitely a step in the right direction.