Need you guys' advice/opinions - My mom doesn't want me to marry my Filipino girlfriend who lives abroad

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Need your guys' advice/opinions - my mom currently does not want me to marry my Filipino girlfriend who lives abroad

Post by Johnny1975 »

Horahngee wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 8:20 pm
I'm a loser faggot who sucks his mother's pu ssy.
Yes, I know.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Re: Need your guys' advice/opinions - my mom currently does not want me to marry my Filipino girlfriend who lives abroad

Post by Horahngee »

Johnny1975 wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 2:29 am

Sorry, Horahngee. I have mental issues. I think about sex with my mom, but she dumped me, because I was born accidentally where she did not take her birth control pill on time.

I am too poor to buy my psych meds so I act like a 4 year-old child.

I also operate a scam moving business. Do you want to live in ______?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Loser.

Hell no! Nobody trusts your scam moving company.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Zambales wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 11:36 pm

It doesn't matter where you're living, she's still trying to control you. Whose money is this anyway? Is it yours?
Well, she does not have that much control over me now that I am living thousands of miles away from home home. :D

However, she is trying to be controlling because I need her financial assistance.

The money to pay for my future house or condo will be mom's money that she has deposited into her bank, after selling some of her properties back in Korea, couple of years ago.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

MrMan wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 2:02 am
Horahngee,

If logic works on your mom at all, you can tell her that you don't think a lot of traditional Korean women would want to marry a part-Japanese man. You can tell her you want a traditional woman who would pay a lot of attention to raising her grandchildren (or whatever points your mom would agree with that are important to you.) But you can find a traditional, family-oriented Filippina who likes men from other Asian countries.
My mom already knows that many Korean women or girls don't like Japanese people. In fact, prior to all this fiasco/disaster with "J", the Filipina I was in a long distance relationship with (the one introduced to me by my ex co-worker "L"....but was not really a girlfriend to me....just a Filipina long distance who would call me "honey ko" and all kinds of sweet terminologies), my mom wanted me to marry Grace, my current girlfriend (soon to be fiance! :D ).
To re-cap, it was my mom's client at her business who had distance relatives via her husband's brother's wife's side of the family, who introduced me to Grace. Hence, my mom had a huge preference for me to be with Grace. Heck, even when I showed my friends photo comparison of Grace versus "J"...everybody said that Grace looked way prettier. "J" was not attractive. She was a typical dark-skinned Filipina, flat nose, crooked teeth.

It was all the bad-mouthing and trash talking from "J", and the ex bitch co-worker "L" who found out my photos on Facebook, where they got really angry, and started to talk negative of me to Grace, Grace's older sister and Grace's aunty via facebook messenger.

This is what got my mom hysterical, and made her change her mind 180-degrees and talked to her friend to introduce a Korean girl to me.

But guess what? Korean girl ended up not being serious about marriage, although she promised (back in February) my mom to get engaged last week in Korea. Korean girl told my mom's friend's cousin that the she preferred to stay in S. Korea. So since the Korean girl was not interested in a marriage, and I still kept in touch with Grace, things worked out for me!

Unless things have changed since I was there, people in Korea do not tend to like Japan that much.
Yes, nothing much has really changed. However, the younger generation of Koreans do not have much of the resentment that the older-generation Koreans have towards the Japanese. But same thing, the Japanese don't like Koreans too. There is a lot of discrimination against Korean people living in Japan.

I even signed up for a match-making professional back in the days when I used to live in Hawaii. They would pair me up with hundreds of Japanese girls. Some of them did not like me because my mom is of Korean descent. So I was really f==ked.

So basically, I already give up on dating and marrying either a Korean or a Japanese girl. Waste of my time. ALL of them whom are introduced to me will ALWAYS flake out or ghost out on me.

Filipinas, such as the text messages that I had previously sent to "J", as well as the messages I send to Grace on an EVERYDAY basis, tend to be more loving and into romance, and are more serious about marriage.
I'd imagine your mom knows that. I understand the pure-bred Koreans wanting their kids to marry Korean. But if she thinks about the fact that you are all mixed up, there isn't any reason to try to keep the blood-lines pure.
It is not about keeping the blood line pure. However, my mom's poor excuse was that Koreans, Japanese are living in first-world/high-class countries. Hence, after the disaster with "J"....my mom's mentality switched from her being happy to me going to be dating and marrying a non-Korean women, to that of dating and marrying a Korean women.

Plan was to also marry the Korean girl, and then after marriage, I would go through the process (and paperwork) of changing my Japanese lastname to my mother's maiden Korean name.
Culturally, she might like the idea of a Korean daughter-in-law, so she can tell her what to do and make her cook like the mother-in-laws in the K-dramas.
Yes, my mom wants a daughter in law who can make Korean food such as kimchee. Not too many women, even the young women in Korea, are willing to stay home to make kimchee.

But how many traditional women who would go for that would marry a mixed man? A lot of Korean men are marrying Filippinos and Vietnamese now, anyway.
True. But if you are talking of Korean men in Korea marrying foreign women, it is mainly the men from the countryside who are marrying Filipinas, Vietnamese, Thai and Cambodian women. Not too many of the Korean men in the cities such as Seoul are marrying foreign brides (Although I could be wrong with the current trend).
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 4:21 am
Horahngee wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 11:34 am
I'm a loser and I suck my mother's tits.
When you suck your mother's tits, does soy sauce come out?
Please don't put false quotes in other people's quotes that he never said. That's blatant fraud. You will receive a warning on your account for this. Please don't fake quotes from other posters and also don't engage in childish name calling either. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Horahngee wrote:
May 8th, 2018, 12:55 am
I'm a loser faggot.
Yes, I know.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Horahngee wrote:
May 8th, 2018, 1:35 am
MrMan wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 2:02 am
Horahngee,

If logic works on your mom at all, you can tell her that you don't think a lot of traditional Korean women would want to marry a part-Japanese man. You can tell her you want a traditional woman who would pay a lot of attention to raising her grandchildren (or whatever points your mom would agree with that are important to you.) But you can find a traditional, family-oriented Filippina who likes men from other Asian countries.
My mom already knows that many Korean women or girls don't like Japanese people. In fact, prior to all this fiasco/disaster with "J", the Filipina I was in a long distance relationship with (the one introduced to me by my ex co-worker "L"....but was not really a girlfriend to me....just a Filipina long distance who would call me "honey ko" and all kinds of sweet terminologies), my mom wanted me to marry Grace, my current girlfriend (soon to be fiance! :D ).
To re-cap, it was my mom's client at her business who had distance relatives via her husband's brother's wife's side of the family, who introduced me to Grace. Hence, my mom had a huge preference for me to be with Grace. Heck, even when I showed my friends photo comparison of Grace versus "J"...everybody said that Grace looked way prettier. "J" was not attractive. She was a typical dark-skinned Filipina, flat nose, crooked teeth.

It was all the bad-mouthing and trash talking from "J", and the ex bitch co-worker "L" who found out my photos on Facebook, where they got really angry, and started to talk negative of me to Grace, Grace's older sister and Grace's aunty via facebook messenger.

This is what got my mom hysterical, and made her change her mind 180-degrees and talked to her friend to introduce a Korean girl to me.

But guess what? Korean girl ended up not being serious about marriage, although she promised (back in February) my mom to get engaged last week in Korea. Korean girl told my mom's friend's cousin that the she preferred to stay in S. Korea. So since the Korean girl was not interested in a marriage, and I still kept in touch with Grace, things worked out for me!

Unless things have changed since I was there, people in Korea do not tend to like Japan that much.
Yes, nothing much has really changed. However, the younger generation of Koreans do not have much of the resentment that the older-generation Koreans have towards the Japanese. But same thing, the Japanese don't like Koreans too. There is a lot of discrimination against Korean people living in Japan.

I even signed up for a match-making professional back in the days when I used to live in Hawaii. They would pair me up with hundreds of Japanese girls. Some of them did not like me because my mom is of Korean descent. So I was really f==ked.

So basically, I already give up on dating and marrying either a Korean or a Japanese girl. Waste of my time. ALL of them whom are introduced to me will ALWAYS flake out or ghost out on me.

Filipinas, such as the text messages that I had previously sent to "J", as well as the messages I send to Grace on an EVERYDAY basis, tend to be more loving and into romance, and are more serious about marriage.
I'd imagine your mom knows that. I understand the pure-bred Koreans wanting their kids to marry Korean. But if she thinks about the fact that you are all mixed up, there isn't any reason to try to keep the blood-lines pure.
It is not about keeping the blood line pure. However, my mom's poor excuse was that Koreans, Japanese are living in first-world/high-class countries. Hence, after the disaster with "J"....my mom's mentality switched from her being happy to me going to be dating and marrying a non-Korean women, to that of dating and marrying a Korean women.

Plan was to also marry the Korean girl, and then after marriage, I would go through the process (and paperwork) of changing my Japanese lastname to my mother's maiden Korean name.
Culturally, she might like the idea of a Korean daughter-in-law, so she can tell her what to do and make her cook like the mother-in-laws in the K-dramas.
Yes, my mom wants a daughter in law who can make Korean food such as kimchee. Not too many women, even the young women in Korea, are willing to stay home to make kimchee.

But how many traditional women who would go for that would marry a mixed man? A lot of Korean men are marrying Filippinos and Vietnamese now, anyway.
True. But if you are talking of Korean men in Korea marrying foreign women, it is mainly the men from the countryside who are marrying Filipinas, Vietnamese, Thai and Cambodian women. Not too many of the Korean men in the cities such as Seoul are marrying foreign brides (Although I could be wrong with the current trend).
You mention your mother an awful lot. I don't know if you realize this but you're kind of coming across as one of those guys who can't wipe his ass without his mother's permission (no offense :mrgreen: ). Do you normally make your own decisions or does she usually make them for you? Also, are you a virgin?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 2:24 am
Horahngee wrote:
I'm a loser faggot.
Yes, I know.
Second warning on your account: Please don't put false quotes in other people's quotes that he never said. That's blatant fraud. You will receive a warning on your account for this. Please don't fake quotes from other posters and also don't engage in childish name calling either. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 7:28 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Horahngee wrote:
I'm a loser faggot.
Yes, I know.
Second warning on your account: Please don't put false quotes in other people's quotes that he never said. That's blatant fraud. You will receive a warning on your account for this. Please don't fake quotes from other posters and also don't engage in childish name calling either. Thanks.
Ok.

Horahngee, I apologize for calling you names, such as faggot and loser. This is a sincere apology, and here's a smiley face to prove that there are no hard feelings :

:mrgreen:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 7:28 am
Johnny1975 wrote:
Horahngee wrote:
I'm a loser faggot.
Yes, I know.
Winston - take note! Please do something about this spastic - he is a repeat offender. :roll:
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Need your guys' advice/opinions - my mom does not want me to marry my Filipino girlfriend who lives abroad

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 8:07 pm
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.
We are all aware of this.