Advice for an Asian-American man (facing a dilemma)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Advice for an Asian-American man (facing a dilemma)

Post by zboy1 »

To the Asian American OP: I left America five years ago and have never been happier. I'm currently in China now, and will soon marry a wonderful, beautiful, young and traditional Chinese woman.

Frankly, I can understand your situation. Are you able to move to Asia? Remember, there are many countries in Asia besides Cambodia, some more advanced and Western than others, but you have a wide range.

Overseas Asian woman are pathetic and nutty. Marry Asian woman in Asia. Either travel around Asia and find a mate and bring her back to the States, or go and stay abroad.

Those two options are the only options Asian American men have.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Horahngee wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 8:23 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 1:16 pm
Maybe she just wanted sex
Talking to me?

If so, no, the Chinese girl was not the type of girl who wanted sex. She was only into dating and marrying a Chinese guy.

She probably wanted more business since she was a real estate agent.
She would be into me then. Give me her name, photo and number plz 8)
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

MrLee4u wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 8:17 pm

Oh, are you Chinese guy?

All this time, I thought your "Lee" username was a western Lee lastname and that you were a western white guy. Confusing that Chinese, Koreans and some Americans have the "Lee" lastname.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Horahngee wrote:
May 8th, 2018, 12:52 am
MrLee4u wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 8:17 pm
Oh, are you Chinese guy?
All this time, I thought your "Lee" username was a western Lee lastname and that you were a western white guy. Confusing that Chinese, Koreans and some Americans have the "Lee" lastname.
Be aware, this poster, MrLee4u, is a well-known resident troll, using various ID. The same person likely who used 'PaloAltoGuy' a while ago.
A so-called oxygen thief....
Last edited by Yohan on May 8th, 2018, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:
May 7th, 2018, 5:40 pm
To the Asian American OP: I left America five years ago and have never been happier. I'm currently in China now, and will soon marry a wonderful, beautiful, young and traditional Chinese woman.

Frankly, I can understand your situation. Are you able to move to Asia? Remember, there are many countries in Asia besides Cambodia, some more advanced and Western than others, but you have a wide range.

Overseas Asian woman are pathetic and nutty. Marry Asian woman in Asia. Either travel around Asia and find a mate and bring her back to the States, or go and stay abroad.

Those two options are the only options Asian American men have.
Nice to hear from you again, zboy1.

I am now fully retired and continue to live in Japan/Tokyo and Thailand/Pattaya, sometimes also visiting my Filipina fosterdaughter in Philippines/ Cebu. As you know, I left Europe for trips to Asia in 1972 and after checking out some countries, living conditions and girls I settled down in Japan 1976 and never came back... The best decision I made in my life, and I am NOT an Asian-European, but a white person without Asian background.

There is no difference between any Western local woman and an overseas Asian woman who is living in USA, UK or any other Western country.

I agree fully with you, if you want to meet Asian women, the way to go is to get on an airplane, direction Asia.
nxttheory
Freshman Poster

Post by nxttheory »

Thanks guys for all your suggestions. Great stuff. I am in my 30's and thinking about getting a village girl (no older than 27) from Asia to bring to the states. The reason, it might take some time for her to adapt to certain living standards here.

Or, if money is an option in the near future -- get a girl from Asia. But women are dime a dozen there. I dont want divorcees, single moms, or former hookers. I might go to the Northern part of Thailand, or some place in East Asia (making sure -- she has no tattoos, not a former bar girl, not a girl who've been sleeping with foreigners turn into a "good girl", and so on). I''ll be on the hunt for a decent, educated woman. It might not be easy.