Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26690
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by Winston » June 23rd, 2018, 1:50 am

momopi wrote:
June 22nd, 2018, 10:50 pm
I did not ask you to make a task list. I asked you to provide a short list of goals ranked by priority.

As stated earlier, once your primary goal has been identified I can assist in compiling task list toward the goal, including remediation steps to address issues preventing you from reaching the goal — personal trainer, cosmetic surgery/procedures, improving finances, etc.

This is necessary because I told you to get tested for heavy metals in 2010 & 2012, and instead of getting the test that will show heavy metal levels in your blood/system, you watched documentaries and made excuses. There is no point in providing advice or suggestions if you’re unwilling to act on it and blame others for your own inaction.

If you suspect that you have STD, are you going to watch documentaries and talk about it for 8 years without getting tested?
How do you get tested for heavy metals? Hospitals don't usually do that unless a doctor orders it.

But how do I know what my goals are? We haven't decided on that yet remember? That's why I started this thread, to ask what the best solution is to my dilemma. Remember? Why are you having trouble understanding this question and issue? The goals haven't been established yet because I am caught between a rock and hard place contradiction. Do you understand?

Do you think I need cosmetic surgery? Why? You think I'm ugly. My other friends say I look fine, I just need to lose weight. But I'm not ugly. I'm still decent and handsome looking. Even @MatureDJ said so here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25644&p=309929#p309929

As to finances, I am doing well. I have saved up plenty of money remember? I told you this long ago. I am a good saver, like Chinese and Jews are.

I do have a lot going for me. I am just caught between a rock and hard place because my inner and outer self as mismatched.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4807
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by momopi » June 23rd, 2018, 7:18 am

Cosmetic surgery/procedure for anti aging treatments as needed, assuming you want to look younger. But first your health concerns should be prioritized. Heavy metal testing can be requested through doctors at clinics and hospitals. Workers who are routinely exposed to heavy metals get tested on regular basis. For example employees at indoor gun ranges get tested for blood lead level and zinc Protoporphyrin. It’s your health so you need to take the initiative to find a clinic or hospital to get the test done.

For Mercury I believe they can do blood, hair, and stool/fecal tests to measure mercury levels. Obviously you need to have mercury in your system to have a problem with it. Further MELISA testing may be able to identify specific type of mercury hypersensitivity in which case there is no “safe level/limit”: http://www.melisa.org/mercury/

“Inorganic mercury, or ‘metallic mercury’, is a frequent source of metal allergy. It constitutes 50% of dental amalgam fillings. Dental authorities accept that mercury vapour constantly evaporates from the fillings, but argue this is below a safe limit. However, for hypersensitive patients, there is no safe limit. Replacing amalgam fillings with ceramic substances has delivered radical improvements in patients who tested MELISA-positive for mercury. In the body, bacteria can transform inorganic mercury into the organic form methylmercury.”


I sent you this information back in 2010. Let us know when you have the test results.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26690
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by Winston » June 23rd, 2018, 8:38 am

What you guys think of Robert Stanley's advice to me? Hes a major figure in the truth movement and has many podcast interviews on YouTube and is a man of higher consciousness too.

[6/22, 11:24 AM] Robert Stanley: The solution I suggest is to stop trying to find your soulmate. Relax. Let go. Live for the moment; no expectations.

[6/22, 11:27 AM] Robert Stanley: If she is on this planet you will find each other when and where you least expect it. You can not force it to happen when and how you want it to.

Here is Mr S take on that. He is also a person of higher consciousness.

Mr S:

"That only works if you have limited or stopped your ego and mind from running your life and decision making..that would allow your higher self to guide your life more in relation to dealing with past karma issues you need to deal with from past lives and whatever you created in the present one. If you keep trying to MAKE things happen, which usually doesn't ever work out the way you want, then you'll just keep creating more negative type karma that just keeps adding onto the previous you created. It's best to just let go but most people can't. You have to sorta learn how to do it by remaining conscious in all your daily activities and noticing idiosyncrasies until you build up enough confidence to have total faith in your higher self and God. That's essentially what true faith is. Letting go of the ego mind completely."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26690
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by Winston » June 23rd, 2018, 8:53 am

Hi Momopi,
But the thing is, I've had mercury fillings since 1983 I think. So wouldn't the mercury in them be depleted by now? That's what some have told me. But I don't know if it's possible for mercury in fillings to completely deplete. If that happened, then what would be left? Raw metal? lol. I should ask a metallurgist or chemist about it and try to find one to email.

Also, mercury in your bloodstream is not how I understood it based on the documentaries and news reports I saw. They said that the mercury slowly over time goes into your brain, causing neurological damage. So even if the mercury is depleted and not in the blood stream, the issue is whether it is in the brain or not. Maybe my OCD and anxiety disorders and overly high sensitivity disorders are caused by neurological damage from mercury? Who knows. But that's a scary possibility.

So what the videos say is that even if the mercury vapor released is very small, still over time it adds up and eventually causes neurological damage. That's the primary argument. And they showed evidence for it by doing brain scans and tests on people's brains which revealed significant mercury deposits in their brains. This was shown in the documentaries and is physical proof of brain damage from mercury, wouldn't you say? So I'm not sure if testing for mercury in the bloodstream would rule that out or not. You see what I mean? I mean even if it comes back negative, it wouldn't mean much because the brain damage is the issue I'm worried about. Do you understand what I mean?

My mom also has about 5 mercury fillings. And she began hearing voices in 1999 or 2000. Voices that said bad things. She had to take medication from a psychiatrist to make the voices stop, which she takes even today. Then she became less and less aware and conscious. and her movements began to slow down. I don't think that's due to aging. It's a slow down effect as though she's half asleep or half in a daze, not fully conscious, and always tired and lethargic. She can perform all essential day to day tasks, like cooking and cleaning, but she is very slow and uncoordinated in her movements. Not like she was during the 1980's and 1990's. I saw a video of her back then and she was like a different person, much more aware and lively. So it's possible that her mercury fillings might have caused this too. Right? But of course the stupid Taiwanese dentists deny it, but I'm not gonna do nothing just because they are ignorant and misinformed.

Do you understand my concerns?

Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 266
Joined: July 18th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by El_Caudillo » June 23rd, 2018, 10:36 am

Back to your original question here Winston. If you are a unique-cultured-philosophical-spiritual-intellectual European in an Asian body as you seem to claim, how can anybody advise you? I mean nobody has the same dilemmas and insights as you and as such are unqualified to give you any kind of definitive answer/solution. Due to your financial freedom and lifestyle you could go anywhere, but then a there could be a many different outcomes once you arrive at your destination. So in some ways you are being frozen by your own extreme freedom, choice invokes anxiety - a phenomena that the Danish philosopher Soren Kierkargaard explained in the 19th century. (His answer to this dilemma by the way was that you must have faith i.e. the Christian kind.)

The best thing in my (unqualified) opinion would be try several places and see how you like them, bearing in mind they may not work out - so don't put all your hopes in one basket. Sure some places may match your soul better, you may like somewhere in South America because you meet some friendly people there - but you could also get MUGGED. Utopia does not exist.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4807
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by momopi » June 24th, 2018, 7:21 am

Winston, the only thing that I want to see is the test results. Everything else is a distraction until test results are avail. You’re not doing yourself any favors by over-thinking this.

If you suspect that you have STD, just because the STD test might be inaccurate or negative is not a valid reason to not get tested.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26690
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by Winston » July 4th, 2018, 4:06 pm

Guys, in a perfect and fair world, I would have a girl like this already or long ago. (see the link below) So why don't I? What's the problem?

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=25620&p=310557#p310557
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26690
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by Winston » July 4th, 2018, 4:21 pm

El_Caudillo wrote:
June 23rd, 2018, 10:36 am
Back to your original question here Winston. If you are a unique-cultured-philosophical-spiritual-intellectual European in an Asian body as you seem to claim, how can anybody advise you? I mean nobody has the same dilemmas and insights as you and as such are unqualified to give you any kind of definitive answer/solution. Due to your financial freedom and lifestyle you could go anywhere, but then a there could be a many different outcomes once you arrive at your destination. So in some ways you are being frozen by your own extreme freedom, choice invokes anxiety - a phenomena that the Danish philosopher Soren Kierkargaard explained in the 19th century. (His answer to this dilemma by the way was that you must have faith i.e. the Christian kind.)

The best thing in my (unqualified) opinion would be try several places and see how you like them, bearing in mind they may not work out - so don't put all your hopes in one basket. Sure some places may match your soul better, you may like somewhere in South America because you meet some friendly people there - but you could also get MUGGED. Utopia does not exist.
Well we've discussed this before. Obviously most people can't relate to me. But you are one of those that can better relate to me, not because you are white in an asian body, but because you are an intellectual and philosopher type too. You definitely understand me better than momopi does, since he has totally different life experiences than I do, and his soul/personality is very different too.

You are right though. People can speculate all day. But at the end of the day, all you can do is test different options and see what happens. At least you addressed my question directly and understood it. Momopi seems too lazy to even read the OP. So I'll have to summarize it for him in a nutshell.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26690
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by Winston » July 4th, 2018, 4:41 pm

momopi wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 7:21 am
Winston, the only thing that I want to see is the test results. Everything else is a distraction until test results are avail. You’re not doing yourself any favors by over-thinking this.

If you suspect that you have STD, just because the STD test might be inaccurate or negative is not a valid reason to not get tested.
How do I know what test results to get if I don't even know the right path? What results? These results are subjective anyway. Not like a college entrance exam. You are too left brained about this and aren't making sense.

It seems you don't understand the dilemma and question, and are too lazy to read the OP, so I will try to give it to you in a nutshell summary.

1) I don't fit in Asian culture. They are too simple minded, materialistic, practical and money-grubbing. Not soulful, passionate or broad minded like me. The only Asian women that consider me are the closed minded, materialistic types. Or gold diggers or user types. But I don't have much in common with them. Plus they aren't usually my physical type anyway. The Asian females that are more open minded, broad minded, and westernized, and even new ager types, tend to go for white men, not me. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

2) I fit better in European/Latin/Spanish cultures of course. They are soulful, passionate, romantic, broad minded and curious like me. They like to have fun, fiesta, and are more wild, open and uninhibited. So I vibe better in them and have more chemistry/synergy with them. However, even though I connect better with Euro women and have more in common with them, they aren't physically attracted to me. I am too short for them and white girls tend to be picky with looks and are more into lookism than asian girls are. They like tall athletic types, and most of them prefer guys their own race too. So they would only like me as a friend usually. If I meet some exceptions who do like me, they are usually not very attractive or not my type.

Ok so that puts me between a rock and a had place. Have you ever been between a rock and hard place momopi? If so, how did you deal with it?

So what's the best solution or optimal path to take? Can logic solve this dilemma? That's my main question. Why are you avoiding it and not addressing it? That's illogical momopi. You definitely are no Spock or Data. lol

Do you better understand the dilemma now momopi? I know your time is precious, but I've summarized it above in two paragraphs. There's no excuse now not to read it.

I think though, that overall, even if you don't get any romance or love or girlfriend, still it's better to be in an environment and culture you fit into better, than one that you don't. Because if you have some synergy, chemistry, connection, fun and good vibes with the culture and society you're in, you will at least be happier and feel more alive, than if you don't. That's my logical assessment of the situation. Would you guys agree?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4807
Joined: September 1st, 2007, 5:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White/Asian & Inner/Outer Mismatch - Any Solutions?

Post by momopi » July 5th, 2018, 6:43 pm

Winston wrote:
July 4th, 2018, 4:41 pm
momopi wrote:
June 24th, 2018, 7:21 am
Winston, the only thing that I want to see is the test results. Everything else is a distraction until test results are avail. You’re not doing yourself any favors by over-thinking this.

If you suspect that you have STD, just because the STD test might be inaccurate or negative is not a valid reason to not get tested.
How do I know what test results to get if I don't even know the right path? What results? These results are subjective anyway. Not like a college entrance exam. You are too left brained about this and aren't making sense.
<snip>

Heavy metal panel test (blood/urine/fecal). Test results are objective, what you do with it is subjective. Reminder: you’re the one with 5 dental fillings and heavy metal poisoning concerns.

If you choose to place finding a LTR or spouse in Europe as your #1 objective, then we can cease all discussions on other topics and work on action items toward that objective.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”