Re-visited GF in Philippines to get engaged....she got mad and wanted to break up....now crying to take her back..??

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Re: Re-visited GF in Philippines to get engaged....she got mad and wanted to break up....now crying to take her back..??

Post by Horahngee »

CannedHam wrote:
July 26th, 2018, 4:28 pm

Another GREAT place to meet FOB Asian women is at ESL schools. Me and my wife went to check one out a local community ESL center and HOLY CRAP it was filled to the brim with cute Chinese, Japanese, Korean, thai etc. women, and they had a huge "LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS" sign right at the entrance...
Again, like I have told guhji, it all depends on which large city here in the US you live in.

There are hardly any ESL schools here in my area. A lot of the FOB Asian students attend community colleges in my city area. I don't have time to drivee around and look like a creep walking around community/city college campuses to hunt for girls.

Okay, so those ESL schools / diploma mills that you and your wife looked at were "filled to the brim" with East and SE Asian women. However, how many of them want to date a guy?

Dude, you won't believe me, but some of them are real US green card hunters.

You know why? I have dated one cute Cambodian girl that I have met from Coffee Meets Bagel dating app two years ago in my area. She is in the US on a student visa. I believe she is an ESL student at one of the community college, trying to get admitted to a nursing program at that college. After meeting her two times for a "date,"....she asked me, "So....do you think you can marry be before September?"

I asked her why. She told me that her student visa expires around that time.

I simply stopped talking to her after that.

Then she had me trying to start communicating with her older sister in Cambodia so that I may eventually marry her older sister living in Cambodia.

Uh, nope. I only became Messenger friends with the older sister. But eventually ceased talking to the older sister.
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Re: Re-visited GF in Philippines to get engaged....she got mad and wanted to break up....now crying to take her back..??

Post by Cxx »

I can’t believe this guy is real, what a wuss!!!! Sounds like a 15 year old boy not a grown man in his 30s, wow! So stupid.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Cxx wrote:
October 13th, 2018, 10:45 am
I can’t believe this guy is real, what a wuss!!!! Sounds like a 15 year old boy not a grown man in his 30s, wow! So stupid.
No doubt. I don't know why anyone would act this way. If you have trouble with a girl in the Philippines, simply end it and move on. There's plenty more options for you (or should be). I had the problem of too many girls hitting me up all the time, LOL. Lots of choices!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Cxx wrote:
What? I can't believe a troll like you is real!

I have questions to ask fellow members here. So what? What the hell are you doing here, mister troll? Making out with your right hand tonight? :lol: :P
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Cxx AKA xtraveler wrote:
What? I can't believe a troll like you is real! You must be xtraveler, the other loser troll. 1 post,...wow *shakes head* just wow.

I have been gone from HA forum for a while due to work and study. And you? Get a life, prick.

I have questions to ask fellow members here. So what? What the hell are you doing here, mister troll? Making out with your right hand tonight? :lol: :P
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx »

Horahngee wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:55 am
Cxx wrote:
What? I can't believe a troll like you is real!

Clever? I’ll be f***ing my girlfriend while you cry some more to your mommy about some random bitch you’re getting used by. Are you sure you’re even a man?
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx »

fdiv wrote:
October 23rd, 2018, 3:54 am
Cxx wrote:
No doubt. I don't know why anyone would act this way. If you have trouble with a girl in the Philippines, simply end it and move on. There's plenty more options for you (or should be). I had the problem of too many girls hitting me up all the time, LOL. Lots of choices!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not when you’re far less than a beta, I guess. His mom is more of a man than he’ll ever be.
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx »

Horahngee wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:56 am
Cxx AKA xtraveler wrote:
What? I can't believe a troll like you is real! You must be xtraveler, the other loser troll. 1 post,...wow *shakes head* just wow.

I have been gone from HA forum for a while due to work and study. And you? Get a life, prick.

I get that you’re stupid and all but yeah, one post...how many did you have when you were brand new, genius? Lmao. Maybe you should study up on how to get away from mommy and how to be a man, or even an adult. I don’t know who that other poster is but I’m sure there are many, many posters laughing at you, FYI.
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Cxx wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 11:58 am

Clever? I’ll be f***ing my girlfriend while you cry some more to your mommy about some random bitch you’re getting used by. Are you sure you’re even a man?
Aw, gee, a one-post lonely troll like you only posting about my relationship. You must be envious of me, right? Right, johnny toilet 1975? Isn't this you after you were booted from HA? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you even a man? You will be f***ing a ladyboy in the ass,...………. that's what you're good for. Good for bullshitting with your stolen computer. And if you're good with women here in the US, then why are you even on this forum, or have to travel abroad for a girlfriend? Ah, that's right. Coz you're a loser with only your right hand as your "girlfriend."
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Cxx wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 12:05 pm

I get that you’re stupid and all but yeah, one post...how many did you have when you were brand new, genius? Lmao. Maybe you should study up on how to get away from mommy and how to be a man, or even an adult. I don’t know who that other poster is but I’m sure there are many, many posters laughing at you, FYI.
Aw, guys, just look at this little loser here. Following me, probably lonely, have no friends in real life. You f***ing girls? Nah, I think you call your right hand a girl.

And don't be talking shit about my mother. you probably jealous because your mom abandoned your fugly fetal ass after she shat you out in the toilet and left you in the toilet because you looked hideous like a space alien creature with birth defects.

How to get away from mommy? Oh don't even bring that up, stupid. I live 2400 miles away from my parents, I have my own job, my own condo that I live in. Unlike you, probably a fat old loser, and have to play keyboard warrior and lie about you getting girlfriends. We know that it's all bullshit.

Heck, I doubt you even have any friends, loser.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Horahngee wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Cxx wrote:

Aw, guys, just look at this little loser here. Following me, probably lonely, have no friends in real life. You f***ing girls? Nah, I think you call your right hand a girl.

And don't be talking shit about my mother. you probably jealous because your mom abandoned your fugly fetal ass after she shat you out in the toilet and left you in the toilet because you looked hideous like a space alien creature with birth defects.

How to get away from mommy? Oh don't even bring that up, stupid. I live 2400 miles away from my parents, I have my own job, my own condo that I live in. Unlike you, probably a fat old loser, and have to play keyboard warrior and lie about you getting girlfriends. We know that it's all bullshit.

At this point you truly sound like a loser. The best thing you can do is stop posting, stop asking people for their opinions, especially females, and have a rethink about your entire personality, because right now you're just a toxic, bitter little asian man with a bad attitude and a penis that is not going to get wet any time soon. If there were women on this forum they would not be attracted to your personality. Save some money and get on a plane and go somewhere like Winston did.
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Cxx »

Johnny1975 wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 2:48 am
Horahngee wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Cxx wrote:

At this point you truly sound like a loser. The best thing you can do is stop posting, stop asking people for their opinions, especially females, and have a rethink about your entire personality, because right now you're just a toxic, bitter little asian man with a bad attitude and a penis that is not going to get wet any time soon. If there were women on this forum they would not be attracted to your personality. Save some money and get on a plane and go somewhere like Winston did.
This. It’s truly pathetic. He keeps accusing me of being different people because he’s so shocked people think he’s a loser? I think 99% of the population would agree he’s a loser. Have someone check my IP if you want.

And no one said anything about me being an American. I’m currently in S. America. WITH my girl. Who also read this and thinks this guy is the biggest loser. Not everyone is here because they can’t get women, some of us are here to learn things about different countries and what they offer as far as living in them. I’m here to learn about life abroad in Asian countries. There’s some good info here if you can get through the shitposts.

I prefer to read a forum and get acquainted with the place before posting, particularly about myself, so I’ve been reading a lot of threads. My join date was over a year ago. All this whiny baby has done is post over and over about his own problems, while funny, they’re not great contributions. I normally wouldn’t engage with such a loser but it’s stunning to read about someone so pathetic. I didn’t know “men” like this existed. Moving on now because I’ve wasted enough time on a guy with the mentality of a 12 year old eunuch.