Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

Also @publicduende, Europe is not all the same. There are some areas where girls will flirt and be playful and laugh a lot. Such as in Krakow, Poland. See these images below or me and Robert meeting girls and flirting there. Notice how the girl on the couch is laughing in good fun. It's not a serious uptight environment at all like you experienced in London. Notice the playful vibe in the photo sets below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

Also Publicduende, when you give advice to people what u should do is provide some general guidelines and then leave things open ended to allow surprises and uncertainty. Not act like everything is certain. Thats something u need to learn. Think about it. Do some introspection. Then u will see that im right.

A good therapist would never be so judgemental and certain about everything. He would try to see both sides and focus on guidelines and coping techniques and remain open to different outcomes. Not try to force everything into their small mental box. Thats simply wrong.

Also good authors usually consider multiple outcomes and possibilities. They do not act like the future is certain or that one path will certainly lead to one outcome. Your words and personality sound way too rigid and inflexible. Youre definitely not a freespirit.

Eastern religions all say that you should bend with the wind. Not try to predict which way the wind will come. Labels reduce complexity in life and try to limit reality. They are not open to possibilities and do not flow with the wind or life. You should learn from zen and taoism.

Also consider that u are not a backpacker or perpetrator traveler or cold approacher or pick up artist. So you arent qualified to talk about those things. I can tell from your words that u arent experienced at all in those areas. No experienced traveler would say that u need 2k to live in Europe. There are books that say u can live on less. Even a dollar a day. Wanna see them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 1:22 pm
Also Publicduende, when you give advice to people what u should do is provide some general guidelines and then leave things open ended to allow surprises and uncertainty. Not act like everything is certain. Thats something u need to learn. Think about it. Do some introspection. Then u will see that im right.

A good therapist would never be so judgemental and certain about everything. He would try to see both sides and focus on guidelines and coping techniques and remain open to different outcomes. Not try to force everything into their small mental box. Thats simply wrong.

Also good authors usually consider multiple outcomes and possibilities. They do not act like the future is certain or that one path will certainly lead to one outcome. Your words and personality sound way too rigid and inflexible. Youre definitely not a freespirit.

Eastern religions all say that you should bend with the wind. Not try to predict which way the wind will come. Labels reduce complexity in life and try to limit reality. They are not open to possibilities and do not flow with the wind or life. You should learn from zen and taoism.

Also consider that u are not a backpacker or perpetrator traveler or cold approacher or pick up artist. So you arent qualified to talk about those things. I can tell from your words that u arent experienced at all in those areas. No experienced traveler would say that u need 2k to live in Europe. There are books that say u can live on less. Even a dollar a day. Wanna see them?
Agreed. PD's rigid social determinism makes him seem like a relic of old Europe and belief in the great chain of being. Know and be satisfied with your social status and lot in life, and don't try to reach beyond that social status. I don't doubt he's accurately reflecting a hard-headed realist view of Europe, but that's hardly the last word on any subject. And in any case, life may be nothing more than at best leaping nimbly from one self delusion to another. Why rip apart anybody's dreams, fanciful though they may be.

As for the money, I could have lived OK in Bucharest -- a pretty happening city -- for $700/mo, and gone drinking every night there for another $200. Even in western Europe there are places like Valencia, Spain -- maybe the most beautiful city I've ever seen -- where you could get by on $1,000/mo, drink every night for another $300. I don't drink coffee, but what's that -- another $120/mo.?

But Winston -- clean up that potty mouth. PD's just trying to help, in his hard-headed realist way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

True @gsjackson.

My buddy Robert said you can rent a place in Prague for 700 usd. Not 2000. Or you can rent studio apartments or dorms for less. You can eat sandwiches or burritos or swarmas there for 2 dollars too. Im sure in villages and city outskirts the cost of rent is even less.

But how can he be making honest realistic claims when hes claiming that all european girls will only talk to me for less than 5 minutes? And that no one will want to be my friend? Thats f***ing insane. How the f**k can he know that? He sounds like hes using american woman shaming tactics. Cant you see that @gsjackson.

Hes also trying to make things sound so gloomy that i will want to kill myself. Thats a grave sin isnt it? Why is he trying to make me feel depressed and hopeless as though my fantasy destination was all a sham? And trying to destroy my confidence and self esteem? Is he possessed by demons? Only a man who is pure evil and wants to spread misery would do that right? How is that being a hard headed realist? Thats PURE EVIL. Dont you see that @gsjackson?

Plus i am very likable. Not unlikable. And lots of people, especially in Europe, find me interesting and likable. Europe is the most sociable continent in the world along with south america. So why is he trying to make it sound like a hell hole? He has no f***ing right to do that God damnit! No f***ing right to spread such vicious lies!!!!!!!!! God curse him!!!!!!!!! He wont even apologize for spreading malicious lies like that and trying to kill my hope and destroy my self esteem and confidence based on false premises!!!!!!!! Thats pure evil!!!!!! How can that be trying to help? No good man would do that!

What do you mean by "know your status"? I have status and europeans are not judgemental about status like asians are. Maybe the british aristocratic families are judgmental about status but not the common people of europe. I come from upper middle class family in a rich area of Fremont, California. And when Europeans see me they tend to assume im a rich Japanese tourist. Some even try to speak to me in Japanese. Same in Russia too. So i definitely have status. Maybe Publicduende has low status. But not me. No way jose. f**k that.

@publicduende,

You are making too many extremely false statements now. That cannot be due to honest mistakes alone. U must have an agenda. Its impossible to make many 100 percent false statements without an agenda.

U obviously only know London. Not the rest of Europe.

How can u feel no guilt about spreading lies? Dont u have any conscience? Some of your lies are too extreme to be accidental. Such as u claiming that europeans have no time for social life and dont like strangers. And all girls will only talk to me for less than 5 minutes. Obviously thats not true for all girls. Girls there like meeting new people. Even if im too old for them they still like having male friends and will make time after work if they like me. I am very likable. Ask my friends. Why u think i am unlikable? Thats a f***ing lie. I swear to God. and if u had a soul you would at least apologize for such a lie and insult!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should i put a warning on Publicduendes account? He is making many deliberate false statements now that no honest person would make and cannot be attributed to honest mistakes alone.

For example he says Europeans are all busy with work and school and have no time to socialize or hang out, just like in Japan and China. And hes saying that no one will want to be my friend in europe and no girls will go out with me or talk to me longer than 5 minutes, etc and this is a truth and fact, etc.

No one would say stuff like that and claim it is a fact and that he represents all europeans. That sounds like deliberate lying or a man with an agenda and willing to spread obvious lies to fulfill it. Doesnt it?

Now he says the cost of living is fixed in all of europe at 2000 dollars a month and theres no flexibility. Every traveler knows that cost of living is very flexible. Theres even a book out now about how to travel in europe on one dollar a day. He obviously has no experience in traveling. Or he is lying. It has to be one or the other.

Why does he never say "i dont know" like honest men do? He never says that. Thats a big red flag! Especially on things hes unqualified to comment on.

No one makes so many statements that are 100 percent false unless he has an agenda to deceive right? Even stupid low IQ people in Africa or Philippines does not spread so much misinformation and falsities. Right?

So how can these all be honest mistakes?

Everyone knows Europeans are very open and social with strangers. Everyone i know agrees and i have a lot of experiences and photos and videos to prove this. But he has 0.00 proof. Only words. How do you explain that?

Its just like the US government starting an 11 year unnecessary war in Vietnam and claiming it was all an honest mistake. No one would make an honest mistake for 11 years especially the elites who are high IQ and have high organization skills and are highly educated too. There has to be a nefarious secret agenda behind it all. As tolstoy said "truth is the first casualty of war". Right?

Likewise isnt it impossible for Publicduende to make a long list of 100 percent false statements and pass that off as honest mistakes or truths? How can that be? Even stupid people dont do that. Or act like they know everything and everyone.

Thus shouldnt he receive a warning for deliberate deception? I cant understand how those can be "honest mistakes"? Can you?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 9:20 pm
Thus shouldnt he receive a warning for deliberate deception?
You seem a bit highly strung lately Winston. It seemed to me that the statements were generalisms and approximations which are probably right for most people in your position. Of course some people are going to literally or metaphorically win the lottery, but it is not something you count on.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@gsjackson,
Question for you:

If i told you that everywhere you go in Europe, you will not make any friends at all. And no girls will talk to you over 5 minutes. And that all your social interactions will be superficial only, like in America. Etc. And that this is the truth. Would you assume that:

1. I am making an honest mistake out of sheer ignorance.
2. I am being a hard headed realist.
3. Or that i am spreading malicious lies designed to destroy your hope and confidence with lies and shaming tactics? Which is evil and immoral of course.

Which one of these three would you say is most likely true?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 9:39 pm
Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 9:20 pm
Thus shouldnt he receive a warning for deliberate deception?
You seem a bit highly strung lately Winston. It seemed to me that the statements were generalisms and approximations which are probably right for most people in your position. Of course some people are going to literally or metaphorically win the lottery, but it is not something you count on.
Then how come i won the lottery everyday in europe? I meet people everyday there and am good at it. How do you explain that? Why is lying ok in your book?

I have 38 hours of video and photos to prove it too. He has zero proof. Only lies.

My position is upper middle class. People think im a rich japanese tourist when i take photos.

Also europe is the most open and social continent and i have more in common with them than americans or asians. We all know that. So how is that winning the lottery? Can u use your brain for a moment?

Also i am very likable and outgoing. Ask my friends such as @Ghost. I am likable with good vibes and energy. If you met me you would know that. Even rock thinks im likable. And mr s thinks im actually more extroverted than introverted.

Of course im going to be high strung if someone is trying to destroy my confidence and hope and self esteem with lies and malicious attacks. You would too wouldn't you? Its evil and immoral to do that. No way around it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a 3 hour video of me and robert and daria having fun in krakow, poland. And a few other towns too.

This video proves that @publicduende is WRONG when he claims that Europeans are like Japanese and Chinese and always busy working with no time for fun or social life. No way jose. Hes 1000 percent wrong. This video is an example that DEBUNKS his claims. As you can see the people in this video all look relaxed and carefree and having fun everyday, not working or too busy at all. Same with the college students. They are partying all the time. Not studying. Heres three hours of proof. If @publicduende doesnt apologize for this then hes a f***ing asshole. I swear.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

As usually happens, you want to lend your helping hand to a nasty bird and nasty bird bites the hand. Then the hand become a fist and crooks nasty bird's beak. That will teach him.

@Winston, over the space of a single thread you've been showing the world (of HA, that is) how completely delusional you have become. You are using a naive, dreamy romantic, faux-intellectual, inward-looking and totally self-referential narrative to barely surivve, to get the confidence injection that you need to live another day. It's pathetic, and pathetic enough that some people are tempted to help.

But if genuine help is thwarted, rejected, frustrated by your attitude, like a child patient who rattles in bed with mouth closed because he doesn't want to swallow the medicine, than making the hand into a fist and knocking you off unconscious may be a good idea. It might even prove therapeutic.

So let me go on the path of the Truth you so love to decant but you're quite bad at taking, only this time the hand is in fist mode.
Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 9:14 pm
True @gsjackson.

My buddy Robert said you can rent a place in Prague for 700 usd. Not 2000. Or you can rent studio apartments or dorms for less. You can eat sandwiches or burritos or swarmas there for 2 dollars too. Im sure in villages and city outskirts the cost of rent is even less.
700 EUR just for the rental, for a place assumingly close to Prague city centre. When you add the cost of bills, shopping for basic necessities and groceries, it can easily go up to 1,000/1,100 EUR. If you want to drink out, travel around Europe using Prague as your base, including money you will spend when away from Prague, the occasional date with a girl that you have to pay for...you really think 2,000 EUR is far away?

Of course you can skim by spending less than 2,000 EUR. But I wasn't referring to that life, I was referring to a fulfilling life that includes living in a nice central place, dining/drinking out and travelling at least once a month.

Again, mileage may vary. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a city like Prague on a limited budget of less than 1,000 EUR. Opinions, of course...
Winston wrote:
But how can he be making honest realistic claims when hes claiming that all european girls will only talk to me for less than 5 minutes? And that no one will want to be my friend? Thats f***ing insane. How the f**k can he know that? He sounds like hes using american woman shaming tactics. Cant you see that @gsjackson.
Yes, I can pretty much guarantee no girl 10/20 years younger than you will want to talk to you for more than 5 minutes, unless it's a functional conversation about directions, places of interest, etc. Or if, of course, they're interested in a "transaction" with you.

Forget using that ridiculous PUA s*it to extract phone numbers, let alone dates, let alone meaningful relationships.

You have probably spent the entire night vomiting posts full of slander and insult towards me, which not even the likes of Cornfed have ever done before. You rightfully gained my utmost lack of politeness towards you. Maybe what you need is a nice and fat wake up call, so your childish narrative can finally be over with and you can maybe start rebuilding yourself based on the (ugly, unfortunately) reality and not some fantasy world based on stuff you did 15 years ago in Russia, squandering copious amounts of your parents' cash to get a few smiles, one or two episodes of sex, a few bruises and a police report.

So let me tell you why. You have nothing to offer. You have no youth, you don't have the looks, you don't have the superficial, "take it easy" confidence that some young men have and use to engage in successful social/sexual interactions. You don't have the deep-seated confidence that comes from "knowing thyself", knowing how people (and women) work.

You don't have, or don't want to embrace that rich Chinese kid show-offish persona that some Eastern European girls seem to have a penchant for, as they deem a proxy to success. For that you would need a fancy pad, a fancy car, the ability to wine and dine at luxury restaurants. You won't do it, even if you actually had the means.

You may well be upper middle class because your over-permissive parents are. But you managed to build a grand total of diddy squat in your life. You have no job and no skills to ever command one, apart from maybe some clerical admin stuff you could pick up or some copywriting. You are in your mid-40s and a stuck in a place where you need to pay to get basic companionship and even those you consider your close friends routinely disrespect you.

In other words, sorry for the fist, you are a loser. A f*cking loser, and a sour one at that, because you systematically shun, reject and bemoan any advice that goes in the direction of stating facts, opening your eyes and giving you an opportunity to steer away from the attitudes and behaviours that have shaped up your misery. The misery you always complain about, yes.

You may want to delude yourself that these things do not transpire from the way you talk, the way you articulate your discussions, even the way you move and walk. People, women especially, are more perceptive than you can imagine and "naturally" smell someone who has nothing to offer to them. People usually have priorities...they have families, their girlfriends/boyfriends and dates, their careers and hobbies, their close friends and colleagues to interact with. What priority would hanging out and talking to you have in their lives?

Of course the average happy-go-lucky (male) tourist with not much to do around town will happily stick around for a few beers and talk to you about who run the planet and the energy grid. The moment he will have better to do, he will part ways with a warm goodbye and you will use your usual photo/video stream to pull the narrative that "all European are so interesting, deep, warm and soulful" and you can't wait to bath yourself in this rich cultural substance in Europe.
Winston wrote:
Hes also trying to make things sound so gloomy that i will want to kill myself. Thats a grave sin isnt it? Why is he trying to make me feel depressed and hopeless as though my fantasy destination was all a sham? And trying to destroy my confidence and self esteem? Is he possessed by demons? Only a man who is pure evil and wants to spread misery would do that right? How is that being a hard headed realist? Thats PURE EVIL. Dont you see that @gsjackson?
This is the effect of the truth, Winston. A cinematic metaphor you will probably like...remember when Morpheus gives Neo the red pill. Neo feels like dying, the freeze of death pervading his body turning mercury. He is being deprogrammed, disconnected.

This is the effect of the truth, Winston. You can't accept a new way of thinking without disconnecting, often painfully so, from the old one. Europe is no joke. Eastern Europe is no joke. There are real problems going on there at the moment. People are immersed in their daily routine and clinging to it like they might lose it any day. It's not a pleasant feeling to have, and one that make people less open, less kind, less available and spontaneous to the other. It's not your fault, it's just bad timing.

It does call, though, for a change of narrative on your side.

The last thing I am being, Winston, is "pure evil". I am just giving you (some of) the facts. As Cornfed say, the facts that - I believe - would apply to your status and condition. If you looked like George Clooney, were a corporate exec dressing Prada and driving a Bugatti, your experience of Europe would be very different.

Alas, you're a standard guy like me and most other HA-ers. Mine isn't the ultimate, universal truth, I never claimed that. It's though what you need to know and learn to wake up and maybe start making some serious changes in your life.
Winston wrote:
Plus i am very likable. Not unlikable. And lots of people, especially in Europe, find me interesting and likable. Europe is the most sociable continent in the world along with south america. So why is he trying to make it sound like a hell hole? He has no f***ing right to do that God damnit! No f***ing right to spread such vicious lies!!!!!!!!! God curse him!!!!!!!!! He wont even apologize for spreading malicious lies like that and trying to kill my hope and destroy my self esteem and confidence based on false premises!!!!!!!! Thats pure evil!!!!!! How can that be trying to help? No good man would do that!
LOL sure, tell it to the hand. Europe is the most sociable continent in the world...based on what evidence? Girls you met 15 years ago in rural Russia? Every country is the same. If you behave in a certain way, you get the same kind of social response from any country in the world. Sure, some people might be less stuck-up than others, but the reality is that something has to change with yourself, before it's reflected in the type of response you get from those you meet and interact with.
Winston wrote:
What do you mean by "know your status"? I have status and europeans are not judgemental about status like asians are. Maybe the british aristocratic families are judgmental about status but not the common people of europe. I come from upper middle class family in a rich area of Fremont, California. And when Europeans see me they tend to assume im a rich Japanese tourist. Some even try to speak to me in Japanese. Same in Russia too. So i definitely have status. Maybe Publicduende has low status. But not me. No way jose. f**k that.
It's not about Europeans or Asians being judgmental, it's about these people understanding who they should devote their (usually limited) free time to. It's like "triaging" in an hospital ER: with so many urgent cases assigned to so few medical staff, life-and-death decisions must be taken within minutes, often risking someone's life to preserve someone else's. "Mors tua vita mea" ("your death, my survival") indeed.

Hence my, now antiquated, advice about trying to prop up your status, at least appear like a purposeful, motivated, effective "man with a plan" wherever you go. Start making people feel that 10 minutes, 3 hours or a night spent with you are worth their while. Make them feel that the social capital investment of their time and relational effort is well spent with you. Then things will change for good, whether in Rome, Riga or Rangoon.

But we all know you're in full rejection mode, don't we?

Winston wrote:
@publicduende,

You are making too many extremely false statements now. That cannot be due to honest mistakes alone. U must have an agenda. Its impossible to make many 100 percent false statements without an agenda.

U obviously only know London. Not the rest of Europe.

How can u feel no guilt about spreading lies? Dont u have any conscience? Some of your lies are too extreme to be accidental. Such as u claiming that europeans have no time for social life and dont like strangers. And all girls will only talk to me for less than 5 minutes. Obviously thats not true for all girls. Girls there like meeting new people. Even if im too old for them they still like having male friends and will make time after work if they like me. I am very likable. Ask my friends. Why u think i am unlikable? Thats a f***ing lie. I swear to God. and if u had a soul you would at least apologize for such a lie and insult!
My agenda is to help you. Ever heard of tough love? It's what I might, indeed I should have told Eurobrat at the right time and it would have spared him quite a lot of totally unnecessary pain.

Yes, what I am saying hurts. I know. I have taken off all guards and even resorted to calling you a loser, which is obviously a transient state, not a state of nature. I want to hurt you to friggin' open you eyes for good. You're getting too old to sip the same narrative that you created to feel in peace with yourself. You really need to wake the f*ck up before it's really too late.

By the way I have never said you are unlikeable. I am saying that you have nothing to offer to the kinds of women you want/hope to meet in Europe.

You want me to apologise. Sure, I apologise, but for what? For telling you the truth?

If you had a single real friend, anyone who truly cared about your sorry a*se, you would have heard this stuff many, many years ago. Better late than never.

Do you at least begin to understand where I am coming from?
Last edited by publicduende on August 3rd, 2018, 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:00 pm
Here is a 3 hour video of me and robert and daria having fun in krakow, poland. And a few other towns too.

This video proves that @publicduende is WRONG when he claims that Europeans are like Japanese and Chinese and always busy working with no time for fun or social life. No way jose. Hes 1000 percent wrong. This video is an example that DEBUNKS his claims. As you can see the people in this video all look relaxed and carefree and having fun everyday, not working or too busy at all. Same with the college students. They are partying all the time. Not studying. Heres three hours of proof. If @publicduende doesnt apologize for this then hes a f***ing asshole. I swear.

You were 13 years younger. Poland was 13 years in the past. Of course Europeans like to have fun, who ever said the contrary? What I am saying is that, in 2018 moving to Poland (or anywhere else in Europe), you won't get the same response by random people you interact with on a street. You have changed. Poland (or anywhere else in Europe) is not the same, the world has had quite a few spins since 2005. You won't be able to mingle with students and other party-mode people. You need to act like an adult, and that's where you have serious trouble.

Most importantly, walking around with a camera and interviewing random girls might be fun for a while but how can that be the "proof" that Europeans are more open to friendships and meaningful conversations? How many of those girls did you keep in touch with? How many of girls have you met again, even just for a 1-to-1 coffee? How many of them have you gotten intimate with, after meeting them on the street?

And even if you did do some of that, that was 2005. You're an adult now, and if you try to behave like the happy-go-lucky teenager again, you certainly won't get the same response. You would be sorely disappointed.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 9:41 pm
@gsjackson,
Question for you:

If i told you that everywhere you go in Europe, you will not make any friends at all. And no girls will talk to you over 5 minutes. And that all your social interactions will be superficial only, like in America. Etc. And that this is the truth. Would you assume that:

1. I am making an honest mistake out of sheer ignorance.
2. I am being a hard headed realist.
3. Or that i am spreading malicious lies designed to destroy your hope and confidence with lies and shaming tactics? Which is evil and immoral of course.

Which one of these three would you say is most likely true @gsjackson
Well, since I believe that you, like public duende, are a man of good will and fundamentally honest, it would be some combination of 1 and 2. I form these opinions about both of you from years of reading your posts. Yeah, he's laying a downer on you, but try to put it in the proper comical perspective and recall when he laid the same downer on himself. Oh how he cried and cried about the sheer, utter impossibility of finding a relationship with a suitable young woman in the Phils -- until he found one. He was utterly inconsolable, would accept no advice or encouragement.

Just remember that's what family members are for -- to squash your hopes and dreams. Lighten up -- pd doesn't know what will befall you in Europe, and neither do you. But bon voyage when you do shove off.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:46 pm
Well, since I believe that you, like public duende, are a man of good will and fundamentally honest, it would be some combination of 1 and 2. I form these opinions about both of you from years of reading your posts. Yeah, he's laying a downer on you, but try to put it in the proper comical perspective and recall when he laid the same downer on himself. Oh how he cried and cried about the sheer, utter impossibility of finding a relationship with a suitable young woman in the Phils -- until he found one. He was utterly inconsolable, would accept no advice or encouragement.

Just remember that's what family members are for -- to squash your hopes and dreams. Lighten up -- pd doesn't know what will befall you in Europe, and neither do you. But bon voyage when you do shove off.
Exactly my point Jackson. I was at a turning point in my life, I needed to introspect and sought advice from you guys. I found my answers and now I am in a better position. Of course I did appreciate every bit of advice and encouragement I could get, including from you.

Why can't Winston be put under the same process and come out clearer on the other side?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @Cornfed. Even if @publicduende by some chance is right about modern european girls, still that doesnt mean zero are friendly. There are always 5 or 10 percent of euro girls that will be an exception. And thats a lot of people. It doesnt take a miracle or lottery to find 5 or 10 percent cornfed. Its very easy if you are open and outgoing.

And even if most girls you meet only become acquaintances there is always a certain percentage that decide they have enough in common with you to keep you as a friend at least. The law of averages guarantees it. As long as you are open and outgoing and meeting people everyday, the law of averages guarantees some friends, even if only a few. Its not gonna be zero. There will always be someone out there that you have something in common with, in any country. Its virtually guaranteed.

European girls tend to have a lot of interests and passions. So do Russian girls. They arent like american or asian girls who have far less interests and passions. So they are much more likely to have more in common with me. Thats a fact.

Why doesnt the super cynical Publicduende even acknowledge that? He wont even acknowledge obvious positive benefits like that. He is totally one sided and only spouts negative things. Nothing positive. He wont even admit what i say about European girls above. A real person should cites pros and cons on both sides. Not just cons. Sheesh. Thats stupid and imbalanced. Not objective.

Also a lot of Europeans think im Japanese. So some european girls who have a fetish for Asian culture or Japanese anime, and who see that i seem relaxed and approachable, may be interested in chatting me up too. Especially since i have an exotic appeal and stand out from the crowd, which often incites curiosity.

Also its always easy to make male buddies anywhere you go. Even if they are expat buddies. So you will always have guys inviting you to drink beer or something. And some of these guys may introduce me to others in their social circle too.

Also even if u dont make any local friends you can still have a good time. For example me and rock went to Thailand. We met some expat friends and some local girls and a filipino friend. Not many local friends. But we still had a good time and great memories and fun. So its possible to enjoy a country even without many local friends.

I enjoyed arizona and utah and colorado without friends too. As long as i feel at one with the desert and with nature and mother earth, i dont feel lonely or bored at all.

So its evil and cruel for Publicduende to try to deceive me and try to undermine my confidence and self esteem that I've worked years to build up, all based on false pretenses. Right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

See youre doing it again @publicduende. You are falsely assuming that all your claims are true. But in reality they are false.

You do not speak for all women in Europe. No man would claim that they represent all women in Europe. You have to let them speak for themselves. European women definitely do not have a hive mind. If you think that you must have never been to europe.

What's the point of offering you more proof? You just keep denying it because you only want to believe that im a loser like you. Well im not a loser like you. Speak for yourself.

You said you couldn't even get a girl in davao? In the easiest country in the world? Damn. You must really be a loser then. No guy i know would cry of loneliness in the Philippines. So u must be a loser. Dont speak for me dude. Speak for yourself. You really get off on bringing others down dont u? Thats very toxic.

A lot of guys here have a dark side. Not just you. This forum is full of toxic people.

I have a lot to offer. I made a list before. Remember? I got money, cute face, charm, knowledge, wisdom, a good vibe, great personality, charisma, soul, etc. I made a long list before of what i have to offer stupid. What do do you have? Im not a loser like you man. Stop bringing me down to your level asshole.

How can you say no girl 10 or 20 years younger than me in Europe will talk to me more than 5 minutes? You damage your credibility when you say that. Extreme statements are not true. Wanna bet 500 dollars on that and put your money where ur mouth is? Or are you chickenshit?

Why would anyone believe you? You arent credible. You have zero proof to back up anything you say. Why should anyone believe you? You offer only cynical words. Not truth. You make dubious claims and are not to be trusted. Everyone can see that.

You have a dark side and dark history. Ive heard inside information about your dark past in London and Davao. And the skeletons in your closet. You definitely have personality issues and problems and are the loser. Not me. I dont have any dark history like you. Stop projecting your loser status and insecurities onto me. Stop trying to drain me like a vampire. You are full of lies. All can see that. Your lies evaporate in the light of truth?

If i find girls in europe who talk to me longer than 5 minutes or have dinner and coffee with me, how much you pay me when you lose the bet? I asked you to apologize for your lies asshole, not for telling the truth. Even if i win the bet you still probably will not pay up or apologize. Thats the kind of asshole you are. You never admit when youre wrong. Even if i go to europe and prove it right now. I could go to ukraine right now and find a young date super easy. Will you bet 300 dollars that i cant?

Btw ukraine is in europe too stupid. And nikolaev where mark davis holds his social tour is only 16 dollars a night. What's 16 x 30? Do the math. Its far below 2000.

Btw not all european girl are as snobby and materialistic as you asshole. Youre a totally self righteous snob and prick and conceited and you falsely assume all women are like you. Thats not my experience. I have met many girls that are nothing like what you claim.

Maybe you are unlikable and have a dark soul. But not me. I am not like you at all.

Making extreme claims is a huge character flaw. Even rock does not do that. Thus you have a major character flaw.