Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:11 am
[...]
And by the way, please replace the image above with this :)

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do most people dislike Winston for no apparent reason? Especially in First World Countries?

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:10 am
Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 8:15 am
@publicduende
LOL why you using my video with Natasha as your avatar now? LOL
I am not. I still have the old bearded duende. I think you've got the Russian girl as avatar...scrolling screen issues..? :)
Winston wrote:
You definitely do not sound neutral or realistic at all. You sound very pessimistic and biased and one sided. You never admit that I made a lot of good points which you cannot refute. Also remember we are DIFFERENT people and what goes for you does NOT go for me.
The points about polluted Asian cities and beautiful European cities, we all agree. The points about you having this "old soul connection" with us Europeans...meet a few Europeans in Europe over a period of a year, and then we will talk again. No point arguing on something you only have a hearsay romantic(ised) version of in mind. We are comparing apples with asparagus.
Winston wrote:
Of course I have money. Duh. I can also stay in hostels and use couchsurfing to save money too. I did that last time in Europe. You do not need $2,000 a month to live in Europe. You act as though Europe is one country. It is not. There are cheaper countries and expensive countries. You forget that. I didn't have to spend much when I was in Lithuania or Latvia. Or Ukraine either. So again your claims don't match my experience.
You need around $2,000 to live decently in Eastern Europe: eat well, go out at bars and restaurants every now and treat your dates, which is something Ukrainian or Russian girls DO expect from their men, travel around whenever you feel like to without looking to much at the bottom of your pocket.

For the same lifestyle you would need around 2,000 EUR (~$2,350) in places like Prague or Spain or Italy.

You can't afford to be frugal in Europe, dude. If you get your ants down the pants urges, hoes are much more expensive over there.
Winston wrote:
Also even if what you say is true, it is not always true 100 percent of the time. There are always exceptions. And in Europe people are very open. So I would be meeting a lot of people everyday. This means that even if most of them aren't gonna connect with me, some will. It's not 100 percent either way. Why are you such an extremist? You sound like you badly want to discourage me from going where my heart is. That's very odd. What's your agenda? You seem to be spinning things as negatively as you can. You never look on the bright side of things. Definitely you are pessimistic and cynical and anti-European.
What a statement! :) NONE of what ANYONE says EVER is 100% true. Of course there are ALWAYS exceptions. My point is...would you want to invest time and money to visit Europe and settle for a while hoping in the lottery-win outcome? What if the average outcome disappoints you?
Winston wrote:
Why should I stay in Asia if my heart is not in Asia? You don't make sense. You can't argue with my heart. And you aren't God. So why are you pretending to know with certainty what will happen or that I will be disappointed? You have NO f***ing BASIS for saying that! NONE! NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE! NO ONE! SO AREN'T YOU AN ASS FOR TRYING TO?! WTF MAN?! YOU DEFINITELY ARE VERY VERY f***ing BIASED FOR SURE!

Well I had good connections with older people when I was in Europe. They were soulful. Much better than the connections I get in Asia. That's for sure. There's no f***ing comparison man! NONE! SO WHAT THE f**k IS WRONG WITH YOU?! MY EXPERIENCE DOES NOT f***ing MATCH WHAT YOU SAY AT ALL! NOT AT ALL!!!!!!! SO WHY YOU FILLING MY HEAD WITH LIES?! THAT'S f***ing WRONG AND EVIL MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Read your words man. They are definitely VERY f***ing biased to the extreme. Not realistic or neutral at all.
So don't f*cking stay in Asia. Move to Prague, Vienna, Barcelona, Milan, even my hometown of Bitonto, Bari province! :D

https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/70 ... 16.6910569

But no, I guess - indeed I am sure you won't do it. Why? Because you will prefer complaining that Murphy's Law is once again conspiring to keep you where you are. If you could just spend enough time living in a European town without a job, without a social circle and feeding off "the scraps" of pathetic one-off approaches to girls on a busy street who will at most greet you with a "hi" and address you in their local cusswords if you attempt anything more...

If you did all that, or even 30% of that, you would soon come to my conclusion. At least you won't be coming back to me - like good ole Eurobrat did - saying I should have been more objective and harsher in my advice and should have never allowed him to move to Europe.

And yes, sorry for being blunt, but Euro is way younger, better groomed/looking and extroverted than you. There is absolutely nothing he has done that you could do better and/or expect a much better outcome from.

If you want to believe your fantasy, keep believing. Everything that doesn't comply to your fantasy is automatically labelled as a lie.

And I will keep feeling awkward because I know that this whole discussion, which is now starting to get inflamed (as our usual!), is entirely moot as you will never move to Europe anyway.

Discussion closed. This is my last reply on the subject.

Holy moley, you ask about Europe, a European answers to you, you don't like the answer. Didn't you ask for the truth, being you a Truthseeker? You have the truth but you can't take it. Sorry, but this isn't the game you wanted to play. Not my problem anymore.
f***ing idiot. You still haven't learned from your mistakes and seen that you are full of shit?

What fantasy? I AM GOING BY MY DIRECT EXPERIENCE IN EUROPE YOU STUPID!!!!!!!!! MY EXPERIENCE IS REAL! YOU ARE THE ONE WITH FANTASY!

I speak from experience you f***ing shitface! And no my experience does not concur with you. I would take my REAL experience over your words anyway, especially since you error rate is very high and you are full of shit and lies and stupid beyond belief. I swear.

I don't agree with you that Eurobrat is better looking than me. He is not more extroverted than me. He doesn't even have the guts to cold approach. He's average. I am not. I am unique.

Even if he is better looking than me, he has a shitty attitude and a negative vibe. He's not open and extroverted and playful and fun like me and my buddy Robert too. He also has no charisma or chemistry or mojo like I do. If you were smart, you'd know that those things matter too.

Maybe your personality is shit too. That's why you don't connect with Europe or with people the way I do. And you aren't like the other Europeans I met.

I told you, I met many Europeans in many places since 2002, not just a few. How many times do I have to repeat that you f***ing stupid asshole? f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure you think my experiences are stupid. But that's your opinion. My experiences make me happy. Who the f**k are you to claim otherwise?

You are f***ing insane and stupid. I swear to God. Why don't you admit it? You don't know shit about Europe or me or even life or reality.

How can you say prostitutes are too expensive in Europe? Another lie. I've had prostitutes in Poland for $30. And in Germany they can be had for $70. That's not too expensive. Even Eurobrat has paid that price. It's not as expensive as the US. So why you lie and say they are too expensive? They are not. Even I know more about Europe than you it seems. My goodness. You must be the stupidest man in all of Europe, stupider than the barbarians of Germania.

So why do you f***ing lie again when you know that I know better than that?

If everything you say is a f***ing lie, then are you the devil or Satan? Only the devil lies about everything right?

Why can't you say something accurate for once? Are you pure evil? Why is your ERROR RATE over 90 percent? You must have a f***ed up life if 90 percent of your claims are false and untrue.

Why would I listen to an evil prick like you rather than follow my heart? Are you insane? You clearly are deaf, blind and dumb. No question about it.

Fine if this is your last statement on the matter. But we all agree that you are deaf, blind and dumb and low IQ. And you know it too.

Even a stupid person does not have a 90 percent error rate. Only a dishonest or evil person does. What is your agenda? It certainly isn't truth.

When Eurobrat goes back to the US he will be miserable again too and complain again. Then what will you do? How will you help him? You aren't a good advisor anyway. So why should anyone listen to you? Especially since you have a 90 percent error rate?

Making friends in Europe is very easy and natural. Not like winning the lottery stupid. You are the most pessimistic person in the universe. Not a realist at all. How do you know I will be bored, lonely and disappointed? Why you spreading lies and trying to shit on my parade? f**k you to hell!

So I should cancel my trip just because of your life? f**k you. Especially since everything you say is inaccurate.

You even lie about your avatar. Everyone can see that you changed it.

Why do you lie about everything? Are you the devil incarnate? Geez. I never seen anyone so error prone.

You never f***ing listen either. f**k you. You are so toxic. Now you ruined my sleep with your lies!

How can I go to Europe if you keep wasting my time answering all your vicious lies and falsities and God complex?

You still don't see all your faults? My goodness. Then you are hopeless and lost. Please don't infect me with your disease and toxicity and evilness please.

You keep forgetting something. I had a good time in Europe before. So why wouldn't I have a good time again? You don't know dog shit. Just admit it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:32 am
f***ing idiot. You still haven't learned from your mistakes and seen that you are full of shit?

What fantasy? I AM GOING BY MY DIRECT EXPERIENCE IN EUROPE YOU STUPID!!!!!!!!! MY EXPERIENCE IS REAL! YOU ARE THE ONE WITH FANTASY!

I speak from experience you f***ing shitface! And no my experience does not concur with you. I would take my REAL experience over your words anyway, especially since you error rate is very high and you are full of shit and lies and stupid beyond belief. I swear.

I don't agree with you that Eurobrat is better looking than me. He is not more extroverted than me. He doesn't even have the guts to cold approach. He's average. I am not. I am unique.

Even if he is better looking than me, he has a shitty attitude and a negative vibe. He's not open and extroverted and playful and fun like me and my buddy Robert too. He also has no charisma or chemistry or mojo like I do. If you were smart, you'd know that those things matter too.

Maybe your personality is shit too. That's why you don't connect with Europe or with people the way I do. And you aren't like the other Europeans I met.

I told you, I met many Europeans in many places since 2002, not just a few. How many times do I have to repeat that you f***ing stupid asshole? f**k YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure you think my experiences are stupid. But that's your opinion. My experiences make me happy. Who the f**k are you to claim otherwise?

You are f***ing insane and stupid. I swear to God. Why don't you admit it? You don't know shit about Europe or me or even life or reality.

How can you say prostitutes are too expensive in Europe? Another lie. I've had prostitutes in Poland for $30. And in Germany they can be had for $70. That's not too expensive. Even Eurobrat has paid that price. It's not as expensive as the US. So why you lie and say they are too expensive? They are not. Even I know more about Europe than you it seems. My goodness. You must be the stupidest man in all of Europe, stupider than the barbarians of Germania.

So why do you f***ing lie again when you know that I know better than that?

If everything you say is a f***ing lie, then are you the devil or Satan? Only the devil lies about everything right?

Why can't you say something accurate for once? Are you pure evil? Why is your ERROR RATE over 90 percent? You must have a f***ed up life if 90 percent of your claims are false and untrue.

Why would I listen to an evil prick like you rather than follow my heart? Are you insane? You clearly are deaf, blind and dumb. No question about it.

Fine if this is your last statement on the matter. But we all agree that you are deaf, blind and dumb and low IQ. And you know it too.

Even a stupid person does not have a 90 percent error rate. Only a dishonest or evil person does. What is your agenda? It certainly isn't truth.

When Eurobrat goes back to the US he will be miserable again too and complain again. Then what will you do? How will you help him? You aren't a good advisor anyway. So why should anyone listen to you? Especially since you have a 90 percent error rate?

Making friends in Europe is very easy and natural. Not like winning the lottery stupid. You are the most pessimistic person in the universe. Not a realist at all. How do you know I will be bored, lonely and disappointed? Why you spreading lies and trying to shit on my parade? f**k you to hell!

So I should cancel my trip just because of your life? f**k you. Especially since everything you say is inaccurate.

You even lie about your avatar. Everyone can see that you changed it.

Why do you lie about everything? Are you the devil incarnate? Geez. I never seen anyone so error prone.

You never f***ing listen either. f**k you. You are so toxic. Now you ruined my sleep with your lies!

How can I go to Europe if you keep wasting my time answering all your vicious lies and falsities and God complex?

You still don't see all your faults? My goodness. Then you are hopeless and lost. Please don't infect me with your disease and toxicity and evilness please.

You keep forgetting something. I had a good time in Europe before. So why wouldn't I have a good time again? You don't know dog shit. Just admit it.
So this is exactly why you are getting more death threats than Edward Snowden, lately. Who, coincidentally, was right: very few people can take the truth at face value, without anesthetic of sorts.

You have a lot of growing up to do, little Winnie, before you venture in Reality Land. Take this the way you want. I won't engage in any more of this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:20 am
Winston wrote:
Also @publicduende below are video stills from the Bruce Lee movie "Return of the Dragon". In one scene, Bruce Lee gets approached by a hot sexy Italian woman in Rome who approaches him and sits next to him and puts her arm around him, then takes him back to her place and undresses. lol. How do you know this won't happen to me? lol. How can you rule it out 100 percent? lol. The thing is, life is full of surprises. And if you go out everyday, all kinds of things can happen, all kinds of experiences can emerge, especially in a dynamic place that you have chemistry with.
LOL if I had had a look at the subsequent post I would have spared myself any elaborate explanation. I am sure there is irony in the above but, in the remote case there is none...you really live in a delusion as big as the Mongolian nation.

The Italian girls of today (Generation Y, Z and Millennials) have come to expect way too much from their boys. Even if I was a teenager again, the scruffy, vaguely charming intellectual self I was 20+ years ago, the girls of today wouldn't give me a glance.

We all know nothing like what you described before will ever happen to you, or to any of us here. The real question is always the same, it has always been the same: can you bear the brunt of the reality hitting your face? If you do move to Europe and you find yourself in a desert of human interaction, for one or more of so many different factors, not last the language barrier in non-Anglophone countries, what fantasies, what lies, what coping mechanisms would you have to resort to?

At least Eurobrat, during his agonising months in Italy (and partly in Germany) had the grace and the guts to vocalise his frustration, his inner pain. It wasn't pretty to be blamed as if I was the primary cause of his misfortunes, but certainly I can't say he was sinking into delusional dreams and, basically, making up excuses to stay there.
Thanks. I updated the image. I already told you before. Even if what you said about Euro girls is true, it is still VERY EASY to make friends in Europe, and very easy to talk to strangers too. I know this from experience. So why you lying to me and trying to trick me? And yes the people I talked to were interesting and the conversations were stimulating too. I felt like I was talking to a REAL SOUL. Totally different from America.

You didn't grow up in California. You can't understand me. Everyone here, even Contrarian Expatriate, has experienced that Europeans are friendlier than Americans. We are all unanimous on that. Why do you dispute it? Why? What are the odds that you are right and everyone else is wrong? More likely everyone else is right, not you.

In CA I am used to asian and hispanic culture and tired of it. It's nothing special to me. CA does not have European culture.

I told you, even if I have no romance, I will definitely have social connection. Maybe not in Italy, but in some countries I will. I've had it before. So why can't I have it again?

And like I said a thousand times already, it's BETTER to be in a culture you like than one you detest, regardless of whether you have love or not. You can be in love with a culture too. Besides, how do you know what my destiny and bliss is? You don't. Maybe I fit into Europe a lot better than you. Maybe I have a Euro soul and you don't.

I guarantee you that nowhere Eurobrat goes will be much better. So it's his problem. Not Europe's problem.

How come my buddy Robert is happy in Prague still? Maybe because he and I are cool people and you are not? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:42 am
So this is exactly why you are getting more death threats than Edward Snowden, lately. Who, coincidentally, was right: very few people can take the truth at face value, without anesthetic of sorts.

You have a lot of growing up to do, little Winnie, before you venture in Reality Land. Take this the way you want. I won't engage in any more of this.
I am not getting any death threats. Why you lie again?

So instead of admitting your faults and lies and mistakes, you insult me again and try to mock me? Are you crazy? You are hopeless man.

I told you, my experience in Europe and Russia does not match what you say at all. Everyone will trust their experience more than words from a guy online. Everyone here would do the same.

Why should I believe you? What you say doesn't match what I see or experience. Thus your credibility is low. That's just the fact.

What if you're wrong? Do you ever consider that? Or do you think you're infallible? Europeans are not usually as arrogant as you.

Do you think maybe I have a special chemistry in some places that you don't?

I definitely won't feel lonely or alienated in Europe. That's for sure. It's definitely better than Taiwan. That we can all agree on at least.

You are a fool if you think you can argue with a man's heart or experience. Especially when you have lied a lot and don't have much credibility.

In Europe when I go out things happen. I'm never bored there. So why would you try to spread lies and claim otherwise? Are you evil? Seriously.

Why don't you admit that you are wrong and deceptive?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:20 am
Winston wrote:
Also @publicduende below are video stills from the Bruce Lee movie "Return of the Dragon". In one scene, Bruce Lee gets approached by a hot sexy Italian woman in Rome who approaches him and sits next to him and puts her arm around him, then takes him back to her place and undresses. lol. How do you know this won't happen to me? lol. How can you rule it out 100 percent? lol. The thing is, life is full of surprises. And if you go out everyday, all kinds of things can happen, all kinds of experiences can emerge, especially in a dynamic place that you have chemistry with.
LOL if I had had a look at the subsequent post I would have spared myself any elaborate explanation. I am sure there is irony in the above but, in the remote case there is none...you really live in a delusion as big as the Mongolian nation.

The Italian girls of today (Generation Y, Z and Millennials) have come to expect way too much from their boys. Even if I was a teenager again, the scruffy, vaguely charming intellectual self I was 20+ years ago, the girls of today wouldn't give me a glance.

We all know nothing like what you described before will ever happen to you, or to any of us here. The real question is always the same, it has always been the same: can you bear the brunt of the reality hitting your face? If you do move to Europe and you find yourself in a desert of human interaction, for one or more of so many different factors, not last the language barrier in non-Anglophone countries, what fantasies, what lies, what coping mechanisms would you have to resort to?

At least Eurobrat, during his agonising months in Italy (and partly in Germany) had the grace and the guts to vocalise his frustration, his inner pain. It wasn't pretty to be blamed as if I was the primary cause of his misfortunes, but certainly I can't say he was sinking into delusional dreams and, basically, making up excuses to stay there.
A "desert of social interaction"? Are you out of your mind? That's IMPOSSIBLE. Europeans are the most social people in the world. A lot of my friends have confirmed this and agreed. Even many Americans agree with me. How can everyone be wrong but you be right? Saying that Europe is a desert of social interaction is like saying no one has ever died from guns or car accidents before. It's batshit insane and 1000 percent impossible. Why are you lying?

How much money do you wanna bet? What if I go to Europe and experience an abundance of social interaction? Then what? How much will you pay me? lol. Will you even apologize?

Even a little social interaction is better than none. There's no way in hell that Europe is gonna be like Taiwan or California. You even admitted that to me via PM. You said I can make some friends in Italy if I try. It's not going to be zero. So why you reneg now and claim I will have no friends at all? Are you crazy?

Making friends is not that hard. It's not rocket science.

Even if I am crazy or delusional, still you can make friends if you are crazy, because you will attract other people who are crazy too. Like attracts like. Birds of the same feather flock together. So even crazy people can make friends.

Why are you pissing on my parade? Especially when most likely you are wrong and an extremist? There is no 100 percent extreme either way. Try to be more moderate and open minded and middle ground.

You forget that I spent over a year in Russia. Yes I had good times there and I had many complaints too, like Eurobrat. But still I had a lot of good times and meaningful experiences and romantic moments, and I felt ALIVE, beyond what words can convey. You can see it in my photos and videos that I was more in my element and felt alive there. So I know what I am talking about. Why do you assume that I know nothing? You haven't experienced what I have. So why you negate all my years of experience?

Why you still debating this? Don't you see that you are wrong and that you are a fool by now? Why do you argue with my heart and feelings and experiences that go beyond what words can convey? Who the f**k do you think you are?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:51 am
I am not getting any death threats. Why you lie again?

So instead of admitting your faults and lies and mistakes, you insult me again and try to mock me? Are you crazy? You are hopeless man.

I told you, my experience in Europe and Russia does not match what you say at all. Everyone will trust their experience more than words from a guy online. Everyone here would do the same.

Why should I believe you? What you say doesn't match what I see or experience. Thus your credibility is low. That's just the fact.

What if you're wrong? Do you ever consider that? Or do you think you're infallible? Europeans are not usually as arrogant as you.

Do you think maybe I have a special chemistry in some places that you don't?

I definitely won't feel lonely or alienated in Europe. That's for sure. It's definitely better than Taiwan. That we can all agree on at least.

You are a fool if you think you can argue with a man's heart or experience. Especially when you have lied a lot and don't have much credibility.

In Europe when I go out things happen. I'm never bored there. So why would you try to spread lies and claim otherwise? Are you evil? Seriously.

Why don't you admit that you are wrong and deceptive?
It was a figure of speech. You bury your fellow posters in a deluge of all-CAPS insults, what do you expect them to do, to lick your sorry a*rse.

I have never said I am God and I am always right. If I was always right I would have never made so many mistakes, the mistakes that (together with the few good stuff I have done) made me what I am.

All I am stating is the truth, take it or leave it. Just to clarify, because I re-read and I might have been misunderstood. I am comparing Europe with your current situation in Angeles, not the US. Hoes are more expensive than AC, girls/people are less friendly than AC. Of course if you're comparing Europe with what I heard about the current state of the United States, you have a point...you'd better be under the Roman sun than in the middle of Seattle Freeze.

I will pretend I didn't hear the verbal vomit of your last few posts, after all this is just another one of the "qualities" that might put you in trouble if you were to act upon it once in Europe.

What the heck do you want me to say? I offered my help to introduce you to a few of my friends in Manila or even here in Davao? I gave you the truth of all I know about my earlier set-up in Davao and my new one in Makati. Nothing else but the truth.

Then you asked me (or my kind) to say something about Europe and what I say, which is the truth, renders you all caustic and inflamed. It's still the truth but it perhaps hurts you more...why? Because you have already booked your trip to Europe? Wherever you're going, enjoy it. As a tourist, you'll surely have more fun than if you settled.

You won't feel lonely or alienated in Europe. Probably so...but I can't help wondering where exactly you set your bar. If you're planning to spend more than a few passing weeks anywhere in Europe, in fact anywhere in the world, you will need

1) a visa not to be deported
2) a job to survive,
3) a bunch of stable friends who will give you their time of the day because they respect you and genuinely want to spend their (little) spare time talking or having sex with you.

I can't see you functioning with any less than the 3 items above. You can't pretend that "you are in your element" and everything is alright because you get a chance to walk around some Renaissance churches or medieval piazzas. The people around you will not be so much more open to a casual conversation with a stranger than those you could meet in parts of Asia or even in the US.

If the comparison is with the Philippines, I insist that you're having a good life, better than what you can think. At the very least you can't say I am lying, since I have been living here for 3 years and I am starting to "get" the Philippines and the Filipinos/as.

Now calm the f*ck down and let's back to a civilised discussion, if you still want one, that is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Honestly I have no respect for guys like you @publicduende who NEVER admit that they are wrong and won't consider it even for a moment. Guys like that are full of shit and assholes and not to be trusted or listened to. Like Einstein said, experience trumps everything, and all knowledge comes from experience.

Also I don't like your attitude publicduende. You act like a major snob and are totally self righteous and put down everything, even stuff that makes me happy. Well who the f**k are you? If something makes me happy what right do you have to diss it or say otherwise? I have no respect for that. You are one man with a self-righteous opinion. Opinions are like asses, everyone has one, but it doesn't make them right or infallible or true.

Your self righteous words do not compare even one iota to all the experiences I've had in Russia and Eastern Europe. Watch my videos and you will see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WpIi6UMSiF

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 10:55 am
How much money do you wanna bet? What if I go to Europe and experience an abundance of social interaction? Then what? How much will you pay me? lol. Will you even apologize?
If your definition of "an abundance of social interaction" to you means the occasional quick exchange with a girl on a busy street, or one or two old people who are happy to meet you to spend their time, then that's not a bet I want to take.

My definition of meaningful social interaction is one where you have integrated with the community you live in. You have very few good friends, a few more you could call acquaintances, and you're happy with what you have got. I am not even talking about date and love here, just "meaningful social interactions".
Winston wrote:
Even a little social interaction is better than none. There's no way in hell that Europe is gonna be like Taiwan or California. You even admitted that to me via PM. You said I can make some friends in Italy if I try. It's not going to be zero. So why you reneg now and claim I will have no friends at all? Are you crazy?
If something is better than nothing, what makes you unhappy about the something you have over here in Angeles City? Apart from the occasional intellectual conversation with a retired professor of Humanities who you may visit more often than his own kids, what makes you think your European life will be so much more replete with excitement, positive and adventurous encounters? Europe is full of busy people who go their own way to work, to their daily routine. It's hard to get them in a mood to talk, especially deep convos, unless you turn up to the right places at the right time.

Once again, and here I feel like all-CAPSING...do not mistake the state of mind of a European on holiday or relaxing trip/stay, with that of the same European in his homeland, buried under the burden of responsibility, frustration and boredom of their daily life.
Winston wrote:
Why you still debating this? Don't you see that you are wrong and that you are a fool by now? Why do you argue with my heart and feelings and experiences that go beyond what words can convey? Who the f**k do you think you are?
Isn't the statement above the quintessential liberal SJW manifesto we so despise on this forum? Fantasy trumps reality, feelings trumps rationality and dreams trump facts. If you want that, I will second you. I thought you wanted some truthful advice, at the cost of...well, pissing on your parade.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:12 am
Honestly I have no respect for guys like you @publicduende who NEVER admit that they are wrong and won't consider it even for a moment. Guys like that are full of shit and assholes and not to be trusted or listened to. Like Einstein said, experience trumps everything, and all knowledge comes from experience.

Also I don't like your attitude publicduende. You act like a major snob and are totally self righteous and put down everything, even stuff that makes me happy. Well who the f**k are you? If something makes me happy what right do you have to diss it or say otherwise? I have no respect for that. You are one man with a self-righteous opinion. Opinions are like asses, everyone has one, but it doesn't make them right or infallible or true.

Your self righteous words do not compare even one iota to all the experiences I've had in Russia and Eastern Europe. Watch my videos and you will see what I mean.

Fine. Have no respect. You will gain it again once you'll hit the wall and remember what we talked about over here. There's none so blind as those who will not see.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Publicduende:
"What the heck do you want me to say? I offered my help to introduce you to a few of my friends in Manila or even here in Davao? I gave you the truth of all I know about my earlier set-up in Davao and my new one in Makati. Nothing else but the truth.

Then you asked me (or my kind) to say something about Europe and what I say, which is the truth, renders you all caustic and inflamed. It's still the truth but it perhaps hurts you more...why? Because you have already booked your trip to Europe? Wherever you're going, enjoy it. As a tourist, you'll surely have more fun than if you settled.

You won't feel lonely or alienated in Europe. Probably so...but I can't help wondering where exactly you set your bar. If you're planning to spend more than a few passing weeks anywhere in Europe, in fact anywhere in the world, you will need

1) a visa not to be deported
2) a job to survive,
3) a bunch of stable friends who will give you their time of the day because they respect you and genuinely want to spend their (little) spare time talking or having sex with you.

I can't see you functioning with any less than the 3 items above. You can't pretend that "you are in your element" and everything is alright because you get a chance to walk around some Renaissance churches or medieval piazzas. The people around you will not be so much more open to a casual conversation with a stranger than those you could meet in parts of Asia or even in the US.

If the comparison is with the Philippines, I insist that you're having a good life, better than what you can think. At the very least you can't say I am lying, since I have been living here for 3 years and I am starting to "get" the Philippines and the Filipinos/as.

Now calm the f*ck down and let's back to a civilised discussion, if you still want one, that is."
I am sorry for my verbal vomit and hot temper. But I take big offense when you try to deny everything I experienced as though it never existed. That's totally crossing the line. I know what I experienced and I have 38 hours of video to prove it. See the links in my signature. Watch my videos. They are hard proof of all that I claim. You obviously have not seen them before.

Truth? Your truth is not my truth dude. My truth is:

1. I experienced fun, energy and social connection in Eastern Europe and Russia.
2. I felt alive there, VERY ALIVE and that's an experience far beyond what words can convey.
3. I found it easy to meet people and talk to strangers and flirt with girls.
4. The girls were very open and friendly to me. They were very approachable.
5. I was free to be more. So I experienced lots of freedom too.

I have 38 hours of proof of all that in my videos. No one can refute it. That's why I made those videos. So guys like you cannot refute it.

Even if Europe is less friendly than before, you cannot say that it is 100 percent different. There are always core fundamentals in any country that remain the same. And some percentage too. Nothing is 100 percent different than before.

So my truth is obviously different than your truth. Perhaps we live in a different universe. Who knows. But don't tell me that all that I say is wrong or untrue. I have the proof of it that you cannot refute.

I do not need a visa in Europe. Didn't you read the other threads? I will get a 3 months visa. Then I need to leave for 3 months before I come back. I can just visit Russia during that time or somewhere else. Remember? Backpackers and perpetual travelers do that all the time. It's standard procedure. You forget that I'm an experienced traveler and been to 20 cities and villages in Russia. I can do it without knowing the language too.

I do not need a job to survive. I have stable income and plenty of savings. There are shoestring ways to travel too. Your mind is so limited.

I don't need stable friends. Just some casual conversation here and there. I already have friends there, such as Robert remember? And some people I know from Couchsurfing and Hospitality Club too. Robert will introduce me to other people too. Besides I'm sure friends are easy to make in Europe. I have a lot in common with people there.

Europe and Russia are like Disneyland to me. There is a certain magic there. Maybe you didn't feel it. But I did. So who are you to tell me I was wrong? You are not me. You don't know what I felt and experienced.

You've only been in the Philippines 3 years. I've been there since 2006. Mr S has been there longer. We are tired of it man.

Finally, this statement is totally false: "The people around you will not be so much more open to a casual conversation with a stranger than those you could meet in parts of Asia or even in the US."

That's not true at all. How much do you want to bet? Both my American friends and European friends concur that Europeans are far more genuine, warm and closer to their families than Americans are. And more open about talking to strangers too. I am 100 percent convinced of that. How can you debate that? No one debates that. Not even here in the forum. Almost everyone concurs with me on that. Plus my videos serve as hard proof too.

I just listened to a Lithuanian woman on the radio talk about how unfriendly and unsocial Americans are compared with Europeans back home. Later I will upload her interview so you can hear it. She went through hell in Chicago and regrets ever going to the US. Even she admits that Europeans are far friendlier, warmer, more genuine and more social and more close. You should hear her podcast. I listened to it last night. So tons of people agree with me. So how can I be wrong if everyone agrees with my observations?

Btw not all casual conversations are superficial. Sometimes Europeans will talk about deep things with me, even though we just met and are strangers. That has happened on many airplane flights, and sometimes with girls too.

So you cannot debate or deny my experiences. Even if these are brief experiences or interactions, still they feel fulfilling and meaningful, at least to me. So why can't you respect that?

Do you understand?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:27 am
Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:12 am

Fine. Have no respect. You will gain it again once you'll hit the wall and remember what we talked about over here. There's none so blind as those who will not see.
Will not see what? All you have are words. I have 38 hours of video footage above in those playlists. You are the one who will not see. If you are willing to see them, you will see that I have hard proof of my experiences and claims. I made those videos to prove my claims to doubters.

Europeans are not as busy as Americans or Chinese. They make time for social life. Read the book "The European Dream" by Jeremy Rifkin. All of this is common knowledge. You talk of Europeans as though they were Americans. You must be from the Twilight Zone. (shaking head)

Don't be lazy. Watch my videos. You will see what I mean. At least watch one hour a day of them. They are fun and interesting. I promise.

Keep in mind that you don't know what makes me tick. We are different. What makes me happy may not necessarily make you happy. And vice versa.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:39 am
Will not see what? All you have are words. I have 38 hours of video footage above in those playlists. You are the one who will not see. If you are willing to see them, you will see that I have hard proof of my experiences and claims. I made those videos to prove my claims to doubters.

Europeans are not as busy as Americans or Chinese. They make time for social life. Read the book "The European Dream" by Jeremy Rifkin. All of this is common knowledge. You talk of Europeans as though they were Americans. You must be from the Twilight Zone. (shaking head)

Don't be lazy. Watch my videos. You will see what I mean. At least watch one hour a day of them. They are fun and interesting. I promise.

Keep in mind that you don't know what makes me tick. We are different. What makes me happy may not necessarily make you happy. And vice versa.
You are comparing tier 2 Russian cities 15 years ago with modern Western European capitals (or cities) 15 years later. Are you absolutely sure nothing has changed since then?

The Internet, social media, Instagram, Millennials, globalisation, populism and its consequences. You have changed, too. In mind, body and spirit.

Are you really trying to base your facts on up to date information?

Please ponder.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw yes publicduende, I have had many meaningful conversations with Europeans during the last two decades. Such as on planes, trains, buses, subways, airports, camping grounds in America, internet chat, couchsurfing, hospitality club, hostels, in Russia, in Angeles City, etc. Even if they were brief or for a few hours, still it felt meaningful. I felt very comfortable. It was like talking to a real soul and kindred spirit. It felt validating too, like talking to someone who understands you. So it was very refreshing, and different from conversations with American or Asian strangers, who are far more uptight.

Some of them even gave me souvenirs from their country after the conversation. So yes they were meaningful sometimes. Not like conversations with Americans or Asians at all. I swear.

Haven't you heard the phrase "You can experience eternity in one moment"?

Maybe it's possible that since Europeans sense that I have a deep soul, that it makes them feel like talking about something deep with me. Did you consider that? We are all different. I told you. We have different personalities and vibes and souls. Thus we attract different experiences. Remember?

And of course, my Venetian friend Alex and I have had deep conversations about theology for several years now.

Yes I agree the girls in Angeles City are going to be more open than those in Europe. However I don't connect with Angeles City girls at a soul or mental level. That's the problem remember? Mr S is tired of that too, being unable to connect with Filipinas at the soul level.

Also Eastern European girls are fairly approachable too. Especially in Latvia and Lithuania. See my videos for many examples.

Look. No place is perfect. But I definitely felt more alive and in my element in Europe than in the US. You can't argue with that. That feeling is priceless, no matter how long it lasts. It's PRICELESS. Nothing compares to it. Nothing.

Just look at my videos and see.

Also see these images here of my vibrant face. My friends and relatives say that you will never see Winston Wu look like this in America.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22483

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 12:02 pm
Winston wrote:
August 3rd, 2018, 11:39 am

You are comparing tier 2 Russian cities 15 years ago with modern Western European capitals (or cities) 15 years later. Are you absolutely sure nothing has changed since then?

The Internet, social media, Instagram, Millennials, globalisation, populism and its consequences. You have changed, too. In mind, body and spirit.

Are you really trying to base your facts on up to date information?

Please ponder.
I told you. Nothing changes 100 percent. Not even the US. There are always core fundamentals that are the same. Also an Asian guy named Robert posted a video where he met many girls in Russia and Eastern Europe remember? It was in the Asian male and White female thread. He had similar types of photos in Russia recently that I did with many girls.

You haven't been to Russia lately. So you cannot speculate either. All you have is pessimism.

I never compared Western European capitals like London and Paris to Eastern Europe or Russia. Dude. You are putting words in my mouth. I never referred to such places.

I realize not all of Europe is that open. Northern Europe is not that friendly for example. But some parts are, such as in the East or South.

Btw even so, there are trip reports that say the French and British are more friendly and sociable to strangers than Americans are. Such reports exist too.

Also London is not all of the UK. There are many villages and cities outside of London in the UK too. You seem to think that London represents all of England.

Anyway stop making excuses and watch my videos. Or go to Eastern Europe and see. Contrarian Expatriate has been to Eastern Europe recently too and he can vouch for my claims too that the women are far more friendly and down to earth and sociable and feminine and real.

Also when Eurobrat went to Romania he said all the girls there were friendly and spoke good English.

Also the former forum member Marklambo found his bride in Ukraine a few years ago. After he found true love he stopped posting here.

So stop being so cynical.

Please ponder.

Basically, you have no right to destroy someone's hope and optimism with bad advice that doesn't apply to him.