Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Cheapest airfares I've found - $500-600 from US to PI!

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cheapest airfares I've found - $500-600 from US to PI!

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:08 pm

Hi all,
The cheapest airfares I've found to the Philippines from the US are on this site. I forgot about it long ago, but I do remember now that I booked my flight here two years ago from Hawaii through this site as well. The fares are very low in January or February. For example, fares from the US to the Philippines during those months are $500 or $600! If you're flying anywhere else, just enter the destination in and see what fares come up.

http://www.bt-store.com/default.asp
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Island Bum » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 pm

I compared BT-Store with Travelocity on several routes and dates. I continue to think that Travelocity has the best deals of any other on-line travel agency.
Island Bum
Island Bum
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:33 am

Island Bum wrote:I compared BT-Store with Travelocity on several routes and dates. I continue to think that Travelocity has the best deals of any other on-line travel agency.
Island Bum

W: Not for flights to the PI. Travelocity and Expedia have great deals on domestic flights and on fares to Europe, but not to Asia. That's in general. But it's always good to check in case things have changed.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Boner_Jones » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Priceline is another site with good deals on airfares.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Postby adam917 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:14 pm

What about CheapFlights.com? I noticed they even show you in advance how much it will cost after taxes, etc.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 pm

You can now search airfares from this site by the way. Here is the search engine I've installed:

http://www.happierabroad.com/airfares.php
Last edited by Winston on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:13 pm

adam917 wrote:What about CheapFlights.com? I noticed they even show you in advance how much it will cost after taxes, etc.

I've just installed an airfare search engine from CheapFlights.com on this site. Check it out here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/airfares.php

I placed a hotels search engine next to it as well, which will take you to search results at http://hotels.happierabroad.com

Try them out sometime.

Thanks,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Questions and Advice