Visiting the Philippines as an African American guy?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Visiting the Philippines as an African American guy?

Post by hamdizzel »

alright im REALLY thinking of visiting the Philippines for a few weeks to see if i desire to live there
now as a African American please tell me the truth how would i be treated?
i would prefer any black people who have visited the Philippines to answer this question
but i don't mind if anyone answers
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

You will be treated as a Kano. If you are young enough people may suspect you play ball in the PBL. American status tends to trump the general white skin preference Joe.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Several black guys I talked to in Angeles City said they were treated great by the girls. Some of the girls told me that they prefer black guys, perhaps cause of the big cock thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

lol dating the girls might be hard though i hear Asian parents are really strict
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hamdizzel wrote:lol dating the girls might be hard though i hear Asian parents are really strict
Not in the Philippines. What you heard applies mostly to Chinese, Japanese and Korean parents. Not in the Philippines. No way. This is the most nonracist country in Asia.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Vinstonas wrote:
hamdizzel wrote:lol dating the girls might be hard though i hear Asian parents are really strict
Not in the Philippines. What you heard applies mostly to Chinese, Japanese and Korean parents. Not in the Philippines. No way. This is the most nonracist country in Asia.
True unlike Japan, Korea or a specific region of China the Philippine Islands are not dominated by a single ethnic group. Many of the indiginious Filipinos and Indian immigrants (Bombays) are darker then African Americans who run the spectrum of shades.

The ethnic Chinese may be the harder girls to get but even they have assimalated into the broader Filipino culture. The only ethnic group which seems to have problems right now are Koreans.

Koreans tend to have a chip on their shoulders, possibly because of Japanese occupation. The roll arond the Philippines as if they are superior and Filipinos don't like it. I know a Korean American who visited Manila and as I suspected she was treated as a Korean and not an American.
I doubt if she makes a return visit.

If you are a medium to dark skin Black person you will be compared to Denzel Washington, Will Smith or whoever the next big thing in music is. If you have less obvious West African features you will be in just as much demand as any white boy as the Filipinas suspect you can provide the prized baby with a straight nose.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

whatever the case i know anywhere in Asia the women are certainly
are gonna be easier to get then in the US
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

hamdizzel wrote:whatever the case i know anywhere in Asia the women are certainly
That is a myth, especially where Black men are concerned. An Asian/American will normally be easier then an Asian.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hamdizzel wrote:whatever the case i know anywhere in Asia the women are certainly
Not in all of Asia. In some ways, Taiwan and Japan are harder than in the US, cause their society, culture, mentality and body language is so closed beyond words. But if you can break the rigid exterior, women from those countries are very sensitive, caring and tender inside. So you get a much higher quality and feminine mate, if you are able to get them in the first place, but getting them is tough and unnatural and people often have to wait years to find a mate there.

But in most of Asia, yeah, women are way way more feminine.

Philippines is probably the best for you.

These videos of Angeles City might motivate you :)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... type=&aq=f