Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Postby Boner_Jones » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

I know this guy who's engaged to be married, but he keeps going on sex vacations to the Dominican Republic and Brazil -- WTF??

He says it's ok because technically he's still a bachelor, but I don't know. I don't think he's really a husband type. Or even a father type. I mean, this guy lives to bang whores and date 18-19 yr old girls.

Can a guy like this still be a married man? :?
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Re: Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Postby ladislav » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Judge not ye, lest ye too be judged. Or something like this. There are all kinds of morals and logic, and we do not know all the circumstances. Does his fiancee know?
I have heard this type of logic before from an engaged girl in Japan. She banged me because technically, she said, she was not married. She did not tell me though until after the fact.
Again, I personally think we should not get involved too much into other people's personal lives.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Postby Boner_Jones » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Actually, she doesn't know, according to him. I've met her -- really nice, sweet girl.

Believe me, I know it's none of my business, and I am NOT condemning him as a bad person, but I can't imagine a marriage working out if this guy is banging whores on the side. I just want to know if it's even possible to be a father or family man with that kind of lifestyle?
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:52 pm

He sounds like me. lol

Even though he's not married, he's still in a relationship so it's technically cheating.

The thing is, when you cheat a lot, she eventually finds out. Even if she has no proof, she can sense it with her intuition or sixth sense or through telepathy, through whatever force is interconnected in all things.

Even if she forgives him, it eventually sours the relationship and leads to mistrust and creates a wedge between them.

There are some relationships where the couple is open about their affairs, but that is rare and the quality of them tends to be low. If there is true love in the relationship, then it can't be a very open one.

This guy might be sowing his final oats before marriage, but only time will tell if his banging whores is an addiction or just a phase.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Hero » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:03 pm

My brother's marriage was destroyed by this.

Honestly, why would a guy want to get married if he could just be a playboy?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Boner_Jones » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 am

Hero wrote:My brother's marriage was destroyed by this.

Honestly, why would a guy want to get married if he could just be a playboy?

Maybe cause he wants to have it both ways. He says he really loves his fiance
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

What's the excuse he tells his fiancee' for the trip??

Doesnt she know that Brazil is a sex tourist destination?

Does he give her the phone number to the hotels where he stays (if he claims he is somewhere other than Brazil or DR)?

I have a friend who is married. He told me his wife would never let him go to Brazil with me. I said he could just tell her we are in Costa Rica. He said that wont work cause she'll call the hotel and realize it is in Brazil.

BTW. Dont say anything. It's not your business. Often the messenger will get killed. I know this from experience. It wont win you points with either one of them. And it will put you in the middle!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gmm567 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 am

so it sounds like winston is reforming himself. Wow.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby Boner_Jones » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Insidious wrote:What's the excuse he tells his fiancee' for the trip??

He doesn't tell her a thing. He and his fiance work in different states. He's a computer progammer so he puts in long hours, then goes off on these long vacations at the beach and blows tons of cash on hookers. I asked him why he's still engaged and he says he wants to see if he can give up his whoring and have a traditional married lifestyle.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice