Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Post by Boner_Jones »

I know this guy who's engaged to be married, but he keeps going on sex vacations to the Dominican Republic and Brazil -- WTF??

He says it's ok because technically he's still a bachelor, but I don't know. I don't think he's really a husband type. Or even a father type. I mean, this guy lives to bang whores and date 18-19 yr old girls.

Can a guy like this still be a married man? :?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Post by ladislav »

Judge not ye, lest ye too be judged. Or something like this. There are all kinds of morals and logic, and we do not know all the circumstances. Does his fiancee know?
I have heard this type of logic before from an engaged girl in Japan. She banged me because technically, she said, she was not married. She did not tell me though until after the fact.
Again, I personally think we should not get involved too much into other people's personal lives.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Re: Can a guy bang hookers while being engaged?

Post by Boner_Jones »

Actually, she doesn't know, according to him. I've met her -- really nice, sweet girl.

Believe me, I know it's none of my business, and I am NOT condemning him as a bad person, but I can't imagine a marriage working out if this guy is banging whores on the side. I just want to know if it's even possible to be a father or family man with that kind of lifestyle?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He sounds like me. lol

Even though he's not married, he's still in a relationship so it's technically cheating.

The thing is, when you cheat a lot, she eventually finds out. Even if she has no proof, she can sense it with her intuition or sixth sense or through telepathy, through whatever force is interconnected in all things.

Even if she forgives him, it eventually sours the relationship and leads to mistrust and creates a wedge between them.

There are some relationships where the couple is open about their affairs, but that is rare and the quality of them tends to be low. If there is true love in the relationship, then it can't be a very open one.

This guy might be sowing his final oats before marriage, but only time will tell if his banging whores is an addiction or just a phase.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

My brother's marriage was destroyed by this.

Honestly, why would a guy want to get married if he could just be a playboy?
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

Hero wrote:My brother's marriage was destroyed by this.

Honestly, why would a guy want to get married if he could just be a playboy?

Maybe cause he wants to have it both ways. He says he really loves his fiance
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

:)
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

so it sounds like winston is reforming himself. Wow.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

Insidious wrote:What's the excuse he tells his fiancee' for the trip??
He doesn't tell her a thing. He and his fiance work in different states. He's a computer progammer so he puts in long hours, then goes off on these long vacations at the beach and blows tons of cash on hookers. I asked him why he's still engaged and he says he wants to see if he can give up his whoring and have a traditional married lifestyle.