Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

A Question For those who have Visited Mexico.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Greetercb
Freshman Poster

A Question For those who have Visited Mexico.

Post by Greetercb » September 18th, 2009, 8:41 pm

Thanks for the advice Fellas concerning Argentina. And now thanks to your advice I have
decided that Argentina is out & now I am thinking about Mexico if not either Peru or Argentina.

Could you gentlemen share with me your past experience with Mexico & could you Please tell if either Mexico City or Guadalajara or Veracruz or any other part of Mexico the the best place to search for that Miss Right.

And Thanks!

icarus
Freshman Poster

Re: A Question For those who have Visited Mexico.

Post by icarus » September 19th, 2009, 5:28 am

Greetercb wrote:Thanks for the advice Fellas concerning Argentina. And now thanks to your advice I have
decided that Argentina is out & now I am thinking about Mexico if not either Peru or Argentina.

Could you gentlemen share with me your past experience with Mexico & could you Please tell if either Mexico City or Guadalajara or Veracruz or any other part of Mexico the the best place to search for that Miss Right.

And Thanks!

Well if your looking for a serious relationship/potential wife you might want to google "cowboy del amor".
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein

Return to “Questions and Advice”