Ask Winston Q&A: Post questions for Winston here

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Post questions for Winston here

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:
December 7th, 2014, 6:42 am
Jonny Law wrote:Dear Sir Winston,

How much is it costing you to go on your trip?

For me it costs on average $3,000. Do you have any advice for saving money?

Which trip? It all depends. To save money you use public transportation and stay in hostels and budget hotels and use couchsurfing. Get one of those "country name" on a shoestring guides.
Dear Sir Winston,

How much did you spend on your last trip to (rough estimate):
1. The Philippines- I agree it is more fun in the Philippines
2. Thailand- I recommend for people of Asian decent (Thanks Thai Racism) and Gays
3. Las Vegas- Great place to hangout with friends and random prostitutes and get high
Funlife
Freshman Poster

Re: Ask Winston Q&A: Post questions for Winston here

Post by Funlife »

Hi Winston,

Name's Funlife. I just passed my 35th bday, and am facing a big decision in my life now, and would love your opinion on this.

I am a Chinese born and raised in Hong Kong, and immigrated to the US when I was 18 to attend university there. I was lucky that I do love my job: video games business development (took me 1.5 years and 2 moves across country to break in). I am a bit chubby and short (5'4"), so I studied PUA when I lived in SF and LA, but yup, didn't work. From time to time I get dates, but the only GF I had was an Albanian immigrant (and only lasted 1 month). Living in SF and Seattle didn't help either due to tech boom and super high male-to-female ratio.

I moved to Beijing in late 2013 for work and also hope to find a GF. Unfortunately Beijing (and most of China) women fall into these 2 categories:
1. Very conservative, boring women who demand you to stay in Beijing for the rest of your life (e.g. I enjoy drinking good wine and whisky with my friends every weekend, but my date is a Cinderella and always left by midnight, since she did not enjoy nightlife). And I don't want to stay in China for rest of my life due to pollution, poor food safety, internet censorship, high real estate price, very long working hours, cut-throat work, competition, bad office politics, etc. And most US game companies are not doing well in China due to Chinese protectionist policy. And traditional Chinese women can be very demanding after marriage anyway.
2. Women who are fun, outgoing, and extroverted, who are exactly my type, and are willing to go to the US, but they always choose Caucasian guys only (yup, was seeing a super cute Chinese girl for 2-3 months, but lost her to a white guy :( )
So my Beijing adventure of 3.5 years did not work out.

I then moved to Hong Kong (my hometown) in 2017 to work on my video game startup. I get many dates here, but unfortunately all the local girls want to stay in Hong Kong for rest of their life too (usually due to family ties), which is impractical since HK is extremely expensive to live (especially real estate). My startup later failed, and since there are no video game jobs in Hong Kong, I have to leave HK.

The tricky part is for the video game industry, the biggest opportunities are 1. the US, and 2. Mainland China. I don't want to go back to Mainland China for the reasons stated above. I know if I go back to the US, I will make good money but my dating life will suck again, since most jobs are on the West Coast with super high male to female ratio (I may focus on dating immigrants from China, HK, Taiwan this time rather than American women this time, but Chinese immigrants also skew heavily towards male).

Are there other options? I love playing video games and the game industry, so don't want to quit yet. On the other hand, I am also exploring blockchain jobs which let me work remotely, but it is tough to break-in.

Thanks!
Funlife.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Post questions for Winston here

Post by Winston »

Jonny Law wrote:
January 19th, 2018, 10:26 pm
Winston wrote:
December 7th, 2014, 6:42 am
Jonny Law wrote:Dear Sir Winston,

How much is it costing you to go on your trip?

For me it costs on average $3,000. Do you have any advice for saving money?

Which trip? It all depends. To save money you use public transportation and stay in hostels and budget hotels and use couchsurfing. Get one of those "country name" on a shoestring guides.
Dear Sir Winston,

How much did you spend on your last trip to (rough estimate):
1. The Philippines- I agree it is more fun in the Philippines
2. Thailand- I recommend for people of Asian decent (Thanks Thai Racism) and Gays
3. Las Vegas- Great place to hangout with friends and random prostitutes and get high
I don't keep track of total numbers like that and I'm not a numbers person. I have no need to either. Basically I spend 20 dollars day on hotel or less sometimes in the Philippines. In Thailand there are hotels for 10 dollars a day. And the rest is food and entertainment and transportation. So it's not much. Unless I pay bar girls or freelancers for sex. lol. In Las Vegas I have a house so I just pay for food and gas. No I don't hang out with prostitutes in Las Vegas. They aren't friendly or easy to find anymore. And they don't hang out unless you're paying them a lot of money and are a big sugar daddy that likes to spend big.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Funlife wrote:
February 27th, 2018, 5:09 am
Hi Winston,

Name's Funlife. I just passed my 35th bday, and am facing a big decision in my life now, and would love your opinion on this.

I am a Chinese born and raised in Hong Kong, and immigrated to the US when I was 18 to attend university there. I was lucky that I do love my job: video games business development (took me 1.5 years and 2 moves across country to break in). I am a bit chubby and short (5'4"), so I studied PUA when I lived in SF and LA, but yup, didn't work. From time to time I get dates, but the only GF I had was an Albanian immigrant (and only lasted 1 month). Living in SF and Seattle didn't help either due to tech boom and super high male-to-female ratio.

I moved to Beijing in late 2013 for work and also hope to find a GF. Unfortunately Beijing (and most of China) women fall into these 2 categories:
1. Very conservative, boring women who demand you to stay in Beijing for the rest of your life (e.g. I enjoy drinking good wine and whisky with my friends every weekend, but my date is a Cinderella and always left by midnight, since she did not enjoy nightlife). And I don't want to stay in China for rest of my life due to pollution, poor food safety, internet censorship, high real estate price, very long working hours, cut-throat work, competition, bad office politics, etc. And most US game companies are not doing well in China due to Chinese protectionist policy. And traditional Chinese women can be very demanding after marriage anyway.
2. Women who are fun, outgoing, and extroverted, who are exactly my type, and are willing to go to the US, but they always choose Caucasian guys only (yup, was seeing a super cute Chinese girl for 2-3 months, but lost her to a white guy :( )
So my Beijing adventure of 3.5 years did not work out.

I then moved to Hong Kong (my hometown) in 2017 to work on my video game startup. I get many dates here, but unfortunately all the local girls want to stay in Hong Kong for rest of their life too (usually due to family ties), which is impractical since HK is extremely expensive to live (especially real estate). My startup later failed, and since there are no video game jobs in Hong Kong, I have to leave HK.

The tricky part is for the video game industry, the biggest opportunities are 1. the US, and 2. Mainland China. I don't want to go back to Mainland China for the reasons stated above. I know if I go back to the US, I will make good money but my dating life will suck again, since most jobs are on the West Coast with super high male to female ratio (I may focus on dating immigrants from China, HK, Taiwan this time rather than American women this time, but Chinese immigrants also skew heavily towards male).

Are there other options? I love playing video games and the game industry, so don't want to quit yet. On the other hand, I am also exploring blockchain jobs which let me work remotely, but it is tough to break-in.

Thanks!
Funlife.
Hi Funlife,
I guess you like to have fun. lol. Sorry for the delay in my response. It looks like you have a similar dilemma to me, in that the Asian/Chinese girls you vibe with and have the most in common with, who are open minded and fun, go for white guys because they are westernized and broad minded. But the girls that give you a chance are the typical materialistic narrow minded Asian/Chinese girls who are square, prudish and small minded, and hence have the least in common with us. I don't know how many other Asian Americans have this dilemma too. But probably not as much as we do, because are a freethinker types.

You were raised in HK? How do you tolerate all the rude crass people there? The people there seem so soulless. Especially downtown. Out in the woods maybe it's not so hectic. Did you see my thread about HK? How were you able to get dates there? I find the girls there to be very cold and soulless and not easy to talk to at all. The people there also seem inhuman. They move from place to place like busy ants. lol

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=36958

SF and Seattle are the worst places to try to date women. Terrible beyond words. Also too politically correct too. I been in those two areas too. Yet Asians gravitate toward the West Coast for some reason.

You must be a visionary if you tried to startup a video game business. Do you design RPG's or shooter games?

Unfortunately I don't know much about the gaming industry. I do know that they design games in Manila, Philippines, well some Korean companies do. I worked as an editor there before. So they do have work. Maybe you can look into that? Otherwise, I can't advise you.

For women though I would suggest Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam if you like sweet girls that treat men good and a fun social vibe that feels warm. The energy there is much more fun and less uptight than in Chinese countries. China is still doable. But not easy. There are over a billion people in China, but they are workaholics and their mind is narrow and singular. Have you tried other Chinese cities? Beijing is the capitol and capitol cities are not usually the best places to live.

Are you into white women? If so you can try Eastern Europe too.

Hope that helps a little. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

WISETON???

Post by Spencer »

Winston, you are the inspirator boss founder happy aboard movement and sorry i spell name wrong before then you make correct me but now i think want to give you a codename which is what you in truth are for happy aboard so here is the name fit you - WISETON so may i have your complicit permision to from this time forward forever refer to you as wiseton because you are truth the wiseman and founder and creative empath inspirer of this movement and forum is it ok please tell and permit we call you wiseston my dear 'wiseman' inspiration emapath wiseton ok is it ok my dear wiseton please tell???
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: WISETON???

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 9:04 am
Winston, you are the inspirator boss founder happy aboard movement and sorry i spell name wrong before then you make correct me but now i think want to give you a codename which is what you in truth are for happy aboard so here is the name fit you - WISETON so may i have your complicit permision to from this time forward forever refer to you as wiseton because you are truth the wiseman and founder and creative empath inspirer of this movement and forum is it ok please tell and permit we call you wiseston my dear 'wiseman' inspiration emapath wiseton ok is it ok my dear wiseton please tell???
Wiseton? It sounds nice. I guess you can call me that. It's better than my other nickname, Winnie the Pooh. lol. Why not Sexyton or Winnerton since I win debates and am sexy? lol. I'm glad you appreciate my wisdom and insight. Not everyone does. Hope you are not being sarcastic or playing games.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: WISETON???

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 1:31 pm
Spencer wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 9:04 am
Wiseton? It sounds nice. I guess you can call me that. It's better than my other nickname, Winnie the Pooh. lol. Why not Sexyton or Winnerton since I win debates and am sexy? lol. I'm glad you appreciate my wisdom and insight. Not everyone does. Hope you are not being sarcastic or playing games.
Only i am write truth on fact and my real beliefing not sacrastic my dear wiseton

winnie pooh sound look gayman no no good

sexyton not to you wiseton....name fit much much more stanfordguy who look same young version Edris Elba who also pointy head no bearded act movie obsessed make busband beyonce.......truth wiseton you only sexy for the deep deep spirt girl and maybe smart sapio girl wiseton your sexyman only deep down inside so shallowing skank fake intagram american ho dont know your deepest handsoming soul shallow asiagirl americangirl not see you same hi quality europgirl who some know admire deep filisofical truther hero empath inspirator wiseton

winnerton so not you wiseton because deep empath hero wiseton have big bad luck too much life and force suffering part of deep wisedom the hero many no free ride have to suffer for truth and deep soulful helping world marter hero and founding father happy aboard truth movement

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton why many acuse kevin spaceman sickman sex attaks then die fastly and why make creepman video same dan silly day before man dying like conspirator thery so so scary.......is from badman holywood goul demonic or rothchild banker bigburger or pay lo status streetman make fake suciding what happen how can be please what truth wiseton

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

is trump to send soldier shoot badman mobster destructors make grand resetings or america burn down 2020 nilist or marital law for policestate permant or libral antifa take over for genociding whiteman

why so many whitman support hate whiteman movement

trump win or is biden win or another win 2020 president and if biden get blackgirl vp can win most votings from colorman

of policeman many badman bully beat kill and kanyman not only blackman then why o why wiseton never news make cryful complaint police killing man if man not blackman

whiteman life not matter in colectiion consus from american from the liberal sidings even liberal having so much whiteman whitewoman memberships

what finish 2020 bossman magninimity wiseton o please shed the truther light from wiseman deep heart soul

what happy aboarders need do now for helping american helping world please tell