Winston could you list which women are most romantic?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

Winston could you list which women are most romantic?

Post by firethrower1000 »

i mean from all your travels and experiences could you list us the most romantic countries of women to the least romantic countries of women....
Well we already know The US is the least romantic so you can put it last LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's hard to say. Filipinas are very romantic, but they are so simple it takes the beauty of romance out of it, in a way. Most women can be romantic given the right partner and circumstances. But many are cold by nature too. Russian women do not seem romantic at all, to the bone. I think most Asian girls can be, but they would have to be with the perfect guy, as they are inhibited. Aren't Belgium girls romantic? I'm sure Latin girls are probably.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

reply to winston

Winston wrote:It's hard to say. Filipinas are very romantic, but they are so simple it takes the beauty of romance out of it, in a way. Most women can be romantic given the right partner and circumstances. But many are cold by nature too. Russian women do not seem romantic at all, to the bone. I think most Asian girls can be, but they would have to be with the perfect guy, as they are inhibited. Aren't Belgium girls romantic? I'm sure Latin girls are probably.
yes they are most definately especially the the skinny white ones its kind of funny almost every person in belgium usually seek white Belgian girls for romance rather than sex...You see some young women tend to like casual sex and relatioships but most guys have them as their girlfriend because if you constantly have casual sex with her and then go separete ways all the time she will think you just meet her to get a refill LOL As if you getting layed with her is you're wake up coffee everytime you meet which makes a bad inpression ...They always seemed to value relationship alot more...Thats why inBelgium when you are on a bus or in the street you will always see couples mostly hugging with women sitting on their lap while kissing....and by the way i have seen a couple of asian guys with white girls on the bus and they seem happy to me, but for some reason i rarely see an asian guy hugging and kissing her in open public...I think the only problem with some asian guys here is that they may often be a little shy in performing such acts in public what do you think? Other than that there is no asian discrimination here...I would say that the good thing aboutBelgium is that since its a very small country people can often meet eachother again and again in the street...Hmmm are you saying that Europeanwomen are more Romantic that Russian women in your experience?

i think some latin girls are romantic like some in Bolivia,Peru,and maybe even Mexico but i still dont know about Columbia i have a friend there that is very beautifull and friendly but i hear some of them are dangerous because of the country being popular for drug dealing

the problem in america is that to be sure you ever get sex you have to be in a relationship or mostly married and settle with one...which sucks if you ask me
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I was only in a few countries in Europe, and most girls I met just wanted to talk or have some culture exchange. So I can't say how romantic they are. But they seemed like nice people, whereas the Russian women had this coldness about them deep down, almost sociopathic like. But maybe they are just that way toward Asians.

So you are from Belgium? Loris here in the forum is too.

It sounds like a fun place though.

Are there lots of nice museums and Old Towns there?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

lol winston

Winston wrote:I was only in a few countries in Europe, and most girls I met just wanted to talk or have some culture exchange. So I can't say how romantic they are. But they seemed like nice people, whereas the Russian women had this coldness about them deep down, almost sociopathic like. But maybe they are just that way toward Asians.

So you are from Belgium? Loris here in the forum is too.

It sounds like a fun place though.

Are there lots of nice museums and Old Towns there?
i forgot to tell you but i am Loris i changed my username to firethrower1000....I believe the best pace i visited in Europe is Spain and the girls are wild there and fun to be around to....I asked you that question because i only went to paris when i was a kid so i dont remember much of how romantic the place really was...But we all know that France is reputed to be one of or the most romantic country etc....There are definately Museums here but old towns i still have to check on that...Thanks for the reply