Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best Places in the World To Live for Us.

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best Places in the World To Live for Us.

Postby ladislav » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 am

I propose to discard large surveys that claim that France is a good place to live because many of us cannot even get a visa to live there. So, within the context of day to day realities of an average guy like you and me, let us have our own survey. These are the factors that we will have to consider:

1) The ease of having a normal social and romantic life. Ability to mate with local females. Friendliness of society in general and degree of prejudice towards us. Acceptance of foreigners of your kind.
2) Ability to make money while there. Online or otherwise.
3) The ease of getting visas or staying there long term.
4) Safety, stability. Political and social.
5) Affordability of living. Housing, daily expenses.
6) Food, climate.
7) Quality of service.
8) Natural beauty.
9) Transportation facilities.
10) Intellectual stimulation.

Now, let's propose a list of countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby globetrotter » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Rural China is ridiculously inexpensive. Monthly cost under $100 USD. The women are very friendly and no big city attitudes. The downside is that it is 1890 side by side with 2010. A man on a bicycle talking on a mobile phone, a room heated with a small coal stove and satellite dish TV on the wall of the 5 C restaurant, Mercedes parked next to a child taking a dump in public.

In Big China Cities like Shanghai it's like NYC with materialistic women that want the impossible.

"Massages" here are absurd. $7 USD for 2 hours...
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Postby Travel Dude » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 am

I have lived in northern Peru (Piura). The women are beautiful, the cost is LOW and the people are the most friendly in Latin America (I have lived in 6 different Latin American countries).
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:55 am

Travel Dude wrote:I have lived in northern Peru (Piura). The women are beautiful, the cost is LOW and the people are the most friendly in Latin America (I have lived in 6 different Latin American countries).

Are the women mainly indigenous? And just how friendly do they get?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

S. America

Postby Montanaland » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:47 am

Just from what I've read/researched ...is that Colombia ranks #1 in the looks and wife material dept. for S. America. Have you been to Col? Travel dude can you tell us if and why you rank Peru #1 for living in over other countries like Col. Chile, etc.? A past stepmom of mine lived in Peru for 10 yr in the 80's.

As for Asia.. that Asialove.org guy ranks China, Phillipines and Indonesia respectively. For living however I would rank China 3rd however.

EEurope...I have NO idea. It seems like there are guys on the Moldova forum calling it the kitty kat paradise if you work or get to know the locals and the universities etc. I would really like to check out Uzbekistan for meeting university girls with traditional values though.

I'm not advocating living in any EE country for longer than 6 months when you could be sitting in 85 degree weather with a cool ocean breeze in those previous locations.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Postby AsianBill » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:14 am

Travel Dude wrote:I have lived in northern Peru (Piura). The women are beautiful, the cost is LOW and the people are the most friendly in Latin America (I have lived in 6 different Latin American countries).

Was there a particular LA country you liked best? I've only visited one country there (Brazil).
AsianBill
Freshman Poster

Re: S. America

Postby Travel Dude » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 am

Montanaland wrote:Just from what I've read/researched ...is that Colombia ranks #1 in the looks and wife material dept. for S. America. Have you been to Col? Travel dude can you tell us if and why you rank Peru #1 for living in over other countries like Col. Chile, etc.? A past stepmom of mine lived in Peru for 10 yr in the 80's.

As for Asia.. that Asialove.org guy ranks China, Phillipines and Indonesia respectively. For living however I would rank China 3rd however.

EEurope...I have NO idea. It seems like there are guys on the Moldova forum calling it the kitty kat paradise if you work or get to know the locals and the universities etc. I would really like to check out Uzbekistan for meeting university girls with traditional values though.

I'm not advocating living in any EE country for longer than 6 months when you could be sitting in 85 degree weather with a cool ocean breeze in those previous locations.

I lived in Colombia (Barranquilla), I did not love the city. The women are super hot but to relocate to Colombia, I wouldn't recomend. Peru has some really nice cities to live in. The women are attractive but not in the model catagory. The only city I would not advise is the captial, Lima. The weather sucks in their winter season (chilly with high humidity).

Chile is TOO COSTLY. I was only there a few weeks and if you have limited income, FORGET IT.

I was more focused on Peru. The cost is very low (with the exception of Lima), and the food is great.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Message to travel Dude: I want to confirm with you

Postby jckha » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 am

Hi travel dude, thanks for the insight you shared

I want to confirm with you on living in S. America.

There is this guy by the name of Roosh Vorek who wrote a book titled : "A dead bat in paraguay"

A book outlining his travelling across the S. American countries.

And he talked about, yet, difficulty getting sex with the locals in some S. American countries
and he highly praises Brazail.

He also mentioned the horrifically bad sanitary conditions that caused him continued
digestive problems during his travel.

Are these true? That most women are difficult to sleep with in S. America and food there in the
reataurants can cause you serious disease?
I have been a student of PUA and still is. But I start learning to become a little cynical by joining Winston Wu at this site so as to look at the knowledge and what other people are preaching from different points of view---so as to gain a much more complete point of view.

Again, being cynical, what Winston Wu and their students say has some truth and shed some lights in the truth, but I would like to part take in the discussion to arrive further at the truth.
jckha
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice