Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Webcam Sex

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Webcam Sex

Postby dano » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:55 am

I'm just wondering if anyone has done this. What country was she from? How was the overall experience for you? I'm asking because its not really my area of "expertise". Also, its hard to find any reliable data on this subject.
dano
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 pm

What do you need "reliable data on the subject" for? :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 am

publicduende wrote:What do you need "reliable data on the subject" for? :)

I had a woman from Colombia do webcam nudity for me, and i still wack off to it. "Me lo lleve gratis!"
(I got it for free of charge!)
It's therapeutic for a man-going-his-own-way!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
publicduende wrote:What do you need "reliable data on the subject" for? :)

I had a woman from Colombia do webcam nudity for me, and i still wack off to it. "Me lo lleve gratis!"
(I got it for free of charge!)
It's therapeutic for a man-going-his-own-way!

Nice! Are you meeting her again?
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby xiongmao » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:57 am

One of my ex's was into this (I think - her English wasn't great). I thought it was a bit creepy. It's not something I'd do anyway due to the threat of blackmail.

Some guys love cam sex. It does nothing for me.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Return to Questions and Advice