Tall and curvy girls in Philippines?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tall and curvy girls in Philippines?

Post by Rock »

How easy is it to find tall (over 165 cm or better over 170 cm) and curvy (big butt/thighs) women in the Philippines? Here in Taipei, you can find them sometimes as there's a fair percentage of tall girls.

A few people on the forum make the Philippines sound super easy for meeting girls with no game or effort, even for older guys. But are the available ones all short and dark or are some of the taller and curvier types more typical of the middle and upper classes available? Also, are some of the more Chinese/east Asian looking types available to us foreigners?

Are these types more typical in a certain regions/areas of the country?[/list]
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Re: Tall and curvy girls in Philippines?

Post by globetrotter »

Rock wrote:How easy is it to find tall (over 165 cm or better over 170 cm) and curvy (big butt/thighs) women in the Philippines? Here in Taipei, you can find them sometimes as there's a fair percentage of tall girls.

A few people on the forum make the Philippines sound super easy for meeting girls with no game or effort, even for older guys. But are the available ones all short and dark or are some of the taller and curvier types more typical of the middle and upper classes available? Also, are some of the more Chinese/east Asian looking types available to us foreigners?

'Curvy' in the USA/Western sense of the meaning equals FAT in Asia.

Few Asian women are fat here because they know they need to be thin, hot and attractive to get a man.

You are looking for a phenotype that does not exist here and chasing after 'fat Asian chycks' will deform their sensibilities and give them a big head when everyone around them is laughing at them or telling them bluntly and to their face that they are fat and need to lose weight.

If you come to Asia you will mess it up because you will apply western standards of treatment to fat Asian hogs and f**k up their attitude.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

globetrotter wrote:
Rock wrote:How easy is it to find tall (over 165 cm or better over 170 cm) and curvy (big butt/thighs) women in the Philippines? Here in Taipei, you can find them sometimes as there's a fair percentage of tall girls.

Few Asian women are fat here because they know they need to be thin, hot and attractive to get a man.

You are looking for a phenotype that does not exist here and chasing after 'fat Asian chycks' will deform their sensibilities and give them a big head when everyone around them is laughing at them or telling them bluntly and to their face that they are fat and need to lose weight.

If you come to Asia you will mess it up because you will apply western standards of treatment to fat Asian hogs and f**k up their attitude.
Too funny! You nailed it...East Asia is hardly good hunting for those looking for tall fat women. I would recommend Atlanta for that...
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Any, "women" over 170 cm in Philippines are probably ladyboys so be careful. Its more comfortable having sex with a women closer to your own height but the shorter women will think your hung like a horse.

You can sort women for height on filipino kisses search engine.

http://www.filipinokisses.com/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guys come on now. Everyone has their preference and that is Rock's preference. So rather than laugh at him, you should answer his question honestly.

Yeah, if he likes curvy, I'm sure it'll be easy for him to get that in the Philippines.

Tall though is another matter. Few Filipinas are tall. And if they are, they will probably want a tall guy too. But if they're tall and fat, they're probably easy to get.

As to the Chinese looking types, I think he's best off going to China. Sure there are those types in the Philippines, but they are pickier and usually prefer other Asians. I've seen white guys with Chinese looking Filipinas in Manila in fancy areas, like Mall of Asia. But not as much in Angeles City.

Anything is possible though, since there are a huge surplus of single women everywhere in the Philippines (or at least women who claim to be single). It's a matter of odds and streaks. Some guys get lucky fast, and others take more time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dano wrote:Any, "women" over 170 cm in Philippines are probably ladyboys so be careful. Its more comfortable having sex with a women closer to your own height but the shorter women will think your hung like a horse.

Yeah, also, if he goes to http://www.blossoms.com, he can get an idea of the type of Filipinas that are looking for foreigners. Usually on Blossoms though, the girls are not as attractive.

You can find attractive Filipinas on Friendster.com and Tagged.com though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

globetrotter wrote:

If I come to Asia??? I AM in Asia. Isn't that clear from the "Here in Taipei..." part of my post? I've been in Asia for a very long time and don't think I've messed-up anything.

I've dated a lot of girls here - mainly in Taiwan but also Hong Kong, South Korea, China, and Thailand, and Singapore. All of them, with a few exceptions have been 165 cm or taller, and a large percentage have been curvy (not American obese but big in the right places, more like what you often see Russia).

So obviously, my 'phenotype', does exist here, and in fair numbers; at least in East Asia and countries with large East Asian populations (Singapore and Thailand). Seoul has an abundance of attractive taller (and sometimes larger) girls. Taipei is decent too. And Bangkok has improved tremendously in this regard over the last 15-20 years (real girls, not ladyboys). Stereotypes are sometimes a combination of part truths and myths. Asian women are supposed to be short, petite, demure, and subservient to their man. In many cases, this is far from the reality.

For many East Asians, being tall contributes strongly to a woman's perceived beauty and health. Several airlines in China and Taiwan require flight attendant applicants to be 162 cm or taller. Many Chinese companies screen applicants for more visible positions based on height. Some of the classiest KTV joints in Taipei have lots of tall curvy women hostesses with beautiful faces. And leg lengthening surgery in China is becoming increasingly popular with women who believe gaining 5-10 cm of height will improve the quality of their marriage and/or job prospects. The ideal mate specs for Chinese women and men frequently includes a minimum height.

So why am I asking about the Philippines. Well, I'm getting-up there in years. After 35 or so, its gets increasingly difficult to date attractive women in Taiwan and Korea. But it sounds like a few of the older posters are having rock star success in the Philippines, a part of Asia I've spent very little time in. So I simply wanted to know from experienced 'Philippine Hands' whether or not I might be able to eventually enjoy a second spring there with taller and/or curvier girls - perhaps among the overseas Chinese population, some other ethnic groups, or the middle class and above. The Philippines is a big place with a lot of different ethnic groups and areas.

Do the taller and not so skinny types exist among any of these Philippine sub-groups and if so, are they generally available to us foreigners?
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

What you are seeking I do not see here in rural China. Girls are 155 cm and 55 kilos or less until they are well into their 30's. Even mothers post-baby are thin. Only when 40+ do they gain weight and even then I have seen some stunners walking around. China has no Spanish genotype so that may be where the extra booty comes from.

Here there are few girls with it; I do see a few great asses around town from time to time. Most have very flat asses, so not what you seek here in rural central China.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

globetrotter wrote:
You are looking for a phenotype that does not exist here
Really? One of the local girls who used to go to my gym is 188 cm (6"2") with wide hips, a nice rounded butt, slim waist, and beautiful face. But her shorter friend is just 172 cm.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

globetrotter wrote:What you are seeking I do not see here in rural China. Girls are 155 cm and 55 kilos or less until they are well into their 30's. Even mothers post-baby are thin. Only when 40+ do they gain weight and even then I have seen some stunners walking around. China has no Spanish genotype so that may be where the extra booty comes from.

Here there are few girls with it; I do see a few great asses around town from time to time. Most have very flat asses, so not what you seek here in rural central China.
I've spent some time in China and admittedly, it is significantly harder to find 'fengman' gals there than Taiwan or Korea. But tall ones can often be seen in some of the cities I've been to such as Beijing/Shanghai, Qingdao, Harbin, and Changchun. In Chengdu and Chongqin, I met a few taller gals (165-170cm) too. People in Guangzhou and Guangxi were noticeably shorter except for Shenzhen which is filled with people from all over China.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

globetrotter wrote:What you are seeking I do not see here in rural China. Girls are 155 cm and 55 kilos or less until they are well into their 30's. Even mothers post-baby are thin. Only when 40+ do they gain weight and even then I have seen some stunners walking around. China has no Spanish genotype so that may be where the extra booty comes from.

I guess rural people tend to be shorter than their urban counterparts in a lot of countries. And just to set the record straight, I think the tall part is more important than the curvy part as long as the girl has at least a healthy weight. I'm not into truly obese women either. I'm white, but the body type I like is similar to what many African American or other black guys go for.

In Beijing, I remember seeing small groups of African guys in certain areas and some of the Chinese gals hanging out with them had me staring in lust.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

dano wrote:Any, "women" over 170 cm in Philippines are probably ladyboys so be careful. Its more comfortable having sex with a women closer to your own height but the shorter women will think your hung like a horse.

Thanks for the advice Dano. I appreciate it. You too Winston. "Hung like a horse"? Maybe I should get with shorter girls from time to time for a confidence boost.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock see the video links I posted in the other thread in the Asia section I just posted about romance tours in Davao. The Filipinas in those videos are pretty typical and look more innocent than they do in Angeles City. A few are very cute.