what is the best way to start a conversation?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

what is the best way to start a conversation?

Post by firethrower1000 »

I finally discovered that in order to not have a fear of rejection with women the only curable remedy would be Blind Audacity, so i dont really care if women reject me anymore since their validation the have of me means nothing to me....but what really keeps me from succeeding is the fact that i dont know how to start a conversation with a women i dont know, i can easily have a conversation with women i already know but when it comes meeting a new women its harder since you are supposed to get to know her and it might end up like an interrogation instead of a conversation....like asking too much questions is pointless and will eventually lead to awkwardness...any advice???
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: what is the best way to start a conversation?

Post by Nate »

firethrower1000 wrote:I finally discovered that in order to not have a fear of rejection with women the only curable remedy would be Blind Audacity, so i dont really care if women reject me anymore since their validation the have of me means nothing to me....but what really keeps me from succeeding is the fact that i dont know how to start a conversation with a women i dont know, i can easily have a conversation with women i already know but when it comes meeting a new women its harder since you are supposed to get to know her and it might end up like an interrogation instead of a conversation....like asking too much questions is pointless and will eventually lead to awkwardness...any advice???
It is difficult to start a conversation with an empty soul, especially women who think it is somehow your job to make them happy.
Believe me, most American women are empty souls...parasites in search of a host. Why should one start conversations with such women?

In most of the world, conversation flows naturally....not perched on their high-horse like some princess giving the thumbs up or down sign...up he lives...down he dies.

In Latin America or Asia, I do not even give this any thought. I am past 50, yes so many young pretty women would want to talk with me
in all kinds of circumstances, that I could not even entertain them all. Outside the USA and the anglosphere, it is mostly a sorting problem.
Live abroad for a while, and when you return, decide if talking with American women is worth all the ass-kissing they expect.
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: what is the best way to start a conversation?

Post by dano »

firethrower1000 wrote:I finally discovered that in order to not have a fear of rejection with women the only curable remedy would be Blind Audacity, so i dont really care if women reject me anymore since their validation the have of me means nothing to me....but what really keeps me from succeeding is the fact that i dont know how to start a conversation with a women i dont know, i can easily have a conversation with women i already know but when it comes meeting a new women its harder since you are supposed to get to know her and it might end up like an interrogation instead of a conversation....like asking too much questions is pointless and will eventually lead to awkwardness...any advice???
I'm not much of a talker either so I know what your going through. All of my conversations with western women go no where fast, which is how I like it.

However, I agree with Nate, location is everything when it comes to success with women. I chat with a filipina everyday and I'm constantly surprised how easy it is talk to her. In the Philippines all the dating pressure is on the women not the men. If a filipina doesn't impress the hell out of you after a few minutes of talking with her there won't be a second conversation and filipinas know that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America and other western nations, you are not supposed to talk to strangers when you are out in public. It's an unwritten rule to mind your own business. Now when you are at a bar or a club THEN it's OK to strike up conversations with women. But try talking to women in bookstores and grocery stores ......... the reaction you get from women will be an unwelcome one! :lol:

I love these pickup artists who say they have no problem meeting women in bookstores and grocery stores. Well, let's go out together sometime and prove to me you can meet women in bookstores and grocery stores! :P
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

there are so many things i can say and teach you but because this is what it is i will make it brief. i will also agree with what the others have said. location is a huge part of succcess but we can not waste time wondering about possiblities here so i will cut straight to the point.

Women here are so easy and superficial and will come as easy of this. The 3 sec rule your in or your out and there is nothing to it. Go to a woman that your interested in and say something very superficial. such as hi how your doing? do you have time? your lost, looking for something? you can even pretend you know her and then laugh about not knowing her saying she looks like someone you know. The key here is to get them talking about anything now then next 3 sec and whether you like it or not will tell you if she is interested. you can just tell from the vibe. either she acts nice or like she doesnt want to be there. is that simple. women are not really interested in talking, getting to know you, where you were brought up, whatever. they ether want to bang you, want your money, want to use you, or want you to listen to HER problems. dont take it personal its just how it is and if you want to get in her pants you have to deal with or just dont try at all. if she seems like she cant wait to get out of there then she wasnt interested period. no amount of magic, words, or behavior will change that and the same thing goes for the opposite. now what you do matter what is ask her out, just like that, chances are you wont see her again, you dont even like her, she gave you mixed signals, watever. you ask her out and she'll tell you yes or no and move on. just say want to go for a cup of coffee on me or whatver. women that are interested accept, act chatty, seem interested, wont make it hard for you, might play a little hard to get but you play to it and it will come natural if its forced, weird, or she acts like shes lying then just move on about your buisness and go on about your life to the next. there is no other formula or bs to succsess. i hope this quick reinactment chaanges your life forever and follow it through. Have fun and dont stress or go home crying.
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

ok fire guy I am gonna tell you what I do... I am very simple... I usually like to look into her eyes and say something like :
hi are you having a good day ? cause you look depressed ..too much work ?
hey ! nice shoes where did you get them ? does the boutique have good stuff for men too ? can you show the place someday ? by the way I am rom...
I don't why this coffee is so weird today how is yours ? etc...

I usually start a simple conversation.. my philosophy is that if a woman cannot have a good conversation with you there is nothing much you'll do together ..communication is the key. If she can have good communication it means that you will learn about each other and it will all the way to the bedroom.
yeah that is my say I am quite young (24) so don't take it seriously there are more experienced guys here :lol:
hello
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

i dont think his after intelligent women or talking for that matter. lol.
miles_ahead
Freshman Poster

Post by miles_ahead »

In L.A. its hard to start a conversation with a chick just randomly especially if you're not tall and handsome or a bad boy with lots of tatoos. Most young women look like they dont want to be bothered so Naturally Normal (good guys) get rejected. Yea i guess you could have the "not give a shit" attitude toward rejection, but after a while it gets to you man. As far as a conversation starter..anything will work as long as you pass the physical attraction test.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"what is the best way to start a conversation? "

'Hello...'
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Everybody..HERE'S HOW IT SHOULD GO,

"Excuse do you have the time?"

"The time now is..."

*INTERRUPT THEM!!*

"I meant, 'Do you have the time for you and me? LOL" *SMILE HARD AS YOU CAN WITHOUT REVEALING YOUR "DENTAL WORK" lol

AND THEN SAY, "GIVE ME THREE STRIKES TO GUESS exaccccctly WHAT ETHNIC MIX YOU ARE! KAY??"
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

In America anyways it's best if you have a reason to talk to women. That's why there are things like stupid kick ball leagues in cities for single men and women to do something together otherwise they wouldn't have a reason to talk to each other, and thus wouldn't.