Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Asperger Syndrome

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Winston wrote:SO TRUE J.Adama!

Most women in America have no social skills at all, especially the younger ones. They just judge from a position of unaccountability. It's total hypocrisy and one sided. And of course you are NOT allowed to complain about it expose the truth about it. It's taboo. America is all about conforming to whatever bullshit the media spills out at you. It's not about truth or freedom.

What I don't get is, if women have no social skills, then why do men need social skills to meet women? Isn't that odd?

It's just more of the same. It is never the women's fault. It is the evil men.

Also sex is very easy for women. They dont have to do anything. They lack any real perspective or ability to see things from the other side. So they figure that if a man can not get a woman, then he must be truly f***ed up. Cause sex is really easy to get, after all. They dont stop to think how much work men have to put into it. They only think of it from the woman's side.

And if you attempt to blame the women, you will get a knee jerk emotional response, rather than a well-reasoned one, cause it strikes at the core of their being.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:29 pm

BellaRuth wrote:
J.Adama wrote:The reasons why women dont have social problems like men is because they need each other. They need to have a gaggle of friends around them. If not, they feel like a "loser." The other women may not like them, but they put up with them, because they know the fury each individual woman will unleash on the others if they attempt to exclude her. It is friendship by fear and intimidation.

Get them alone and you just may see (if they trust you enough) that they secretly hate their friends.

Not come across this personally- ever. Maybe a generalisation of youngsters in US?

Then you havent been observant enough.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 pm

J.Adama wrote:
BellaRuth wrote:
J.Adama wrote:The reasons why women dont have social problems like men is because they need each other. They need to have a gaggle of friends around them. If not, they feel like a "loser." The other women may not like them, but they put up with them, because they know the fury each individual woman will unleash on the others if they attempt to exclude her. It is friendship by fear and intimidation.

Get them alone and you just may see (if they trust you enough) that they secretly hate their friends.

Not come across this personally- ever. Maybe a generalisation of youngsters in US?

She's never been to the US. UK girls are not as dysfunctional. They are far more mature and down to earth, in my experience. So she hasn't seen what you've seen.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Winston wrote:
J.Adama wrote:
BellaRuth wrote:

She's never been to the US. UK girls are not as dysfunctional. They are far more mature and down to earth, in my experience. So she hasn't seen what you've seen.

I highly doubt that.

I work around women (when I work that is) from ages 21 to nearly 80. They are just about all the same in terms of maturity, actions, gossip, and the rest.

I havent been to England, but I met a few in Europe and they didnt strike me as being any better than American women.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby adam917 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 pm

I've been diagnosed with AS in late 2007 and I knew of the condition since 2005 (I can't see calling it a dis-order or disease or even disability as it can help in some situations as well). I don't believe I have it 100 % otherwise I'd likely have next to zero friends and have maybe only 3 interests at the most and I'd be more obsessed with them than I currently am. My main symptoms are social-related. I have trouble picking up some body language. It took me a long time to learn many basic skills when I was a small child, like tying shoes for instance.

My solutions to problems I face can be different from most peoples' approaches at times. Depending on what is involved, this can be appreciated or dis-liked. One example is trying to live & travel car & airline-free whenever possible. Many societies aren't built for this type of lifestyle any-more, though exceptions exist here & there. One retired couple I chatted with appreciated the rail travel sites I gave them, however another friend who believes in taking the most efficient & quickest way to get between locations sees such sites as useless because the time the solutions take can be in the realm of days to weeks or even months, depending on where one is going. Most people do not have that kind of time for just getting from A to B. I dream of someday doing a round-the-world journey hitting as many countries as I can realistically do, home to home, without flying.
adam917
Freshman Poster

Postby Asp » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:14 pm

I got my diagnosis in 2006, and at that time, Asperger's was a new thing to me, although I of course had it all my life.

I would say I fit all the main symptoms in quite a classic way. Winston, a useful site for me was the Wikipedia article on Asperger Syndrome. When I saw it, I knew just about everything fitted me to a T so it's a good idea of my symptoms.
Asp
Freshman Poster

Re: Asperger Syndrome

Postby DaRick » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 am

Asp wrote:I have Asperger's and along with my love-shyness, this has influenced the fact I have never been in a committed long-term relationship. Winston and others have had successes in relationships abroad. Would it make a difference if a person was in that environment and had Asperger's, affecting their communication and interaction skills?

Having AS myself, I do wonder whether the love-shyness is a product of your sensing of the inherent hostility of Anglo women towards those who aren't their type (which would make one reluctant to approach them)? I ask you this because I've been very reluctant to approach Anglo-Australian women in the past, for fear of being rebuked or slapped. It has happened; even if the girl knows and recognises me, she can be as cold as ice.
Last edited by DaRick on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Postby DaRick » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:05 am

J.Adama wrote:Women dont have good social skills at all. It just seems that way cause we arent allowed to judge women. Women are absolutely socially inept.

I don't believe that social skills are necessarily an issue with women; it's a matter of arrogance (i.e - "I'm a goddess, so why should I have to approach men?" kind of mentality), intellectual depth and culture. Anglo girls in Australia typically (despite often excelling in course/schoolwork) have the intellectual depth of a puddle of urine. I've noticed that Chinese/non-Anglo women are far more competent at actually holding conversations and encouraging boys to talk to them by starting conversations with them or at least encouraging them to speak through more positive body language (as opposed to Anglo-AUS women, who often just stare at you, which could signify anything).
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice