Have any of you Visited Thailand?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Have any of you Visited Thailand?

Post by Greetercb »

I now feel that Latin America, Eastern Europe & the Philippines is out for me & Thailand
is Definatelly in for me Personally.

Have any of you posters been to Thailand & If so then how do all of you rate it?

And Thanks! :wink:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Good for a sex-and-food vacation. Nothing else. Too nationalistic and prejudiced against white guys for my taste. Too many restrictive laws for foreigners in general. Hard to make money there, too. They do not want to see you succeed. Visas/residence are a pain in the as$$.

Common Thais are deeply mistrustful of white people but they do accept other Oriental looking people. One does not see it at first but once you learn the language and live among them, you see what goes on. A white guy is a n----r to them. No respect.

Think Hawaii.

They are OK in tourist areas but outside of them they often give you dirty looks. I've been kicked out of and not served in some places as well. No honkeys!

A good Thai girl would be ashamed to walk down the street with a non Oriental.

Things change dramatically if you arrive as a big CEO with IBM or Microsoft.

If you have enough green to cover your white, you should be OK. Not good for an average white guy.

Good people in Thailand are the ones who are not ethnically Thai- Khmers for one. In provinces like Buriram, Surin, etc. But still...

I love my Philippines and I can go to a Thai restaurant here if I miss the food.
Last edited by ladislav on July 9th, 2010, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: Have any of you Visited Thailand?

Post by Nate »

Greetercb wrote:I now feel that Latin America, Eastern Europe & the Philippines is out for me & Thailand
is Definatelly in for me Personally.

Have any of you posters been to Thailand & If so then how do all of you rate it?

And Thanks! :wink:

Well in my experience...I spent a year there...see Ladislav's comments. "Thailand, land of friendly (fake!) smiles."
Huge number or bar-girls/hookers...and in places, good food. Most of the people suck in my opinion.
Unless you have spent time in the Philippines or Latin America, you can't make a fair judgment. Few places are what you expect, no matter what you think in advance.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

A lot of negative comments here about Thailand, but in my experience, I had a great time there. Maybe it was because I'm of Asian descent??????? Friendly people, relaxing atmosphere, booming economy, and wonderful lifestyle--all contributed to a postie experience. There were a lot of Americans as well as overseas Asians in Thailand, so I was never lonely or missed talking to people with my similar cultural background. Also, I never knew there was such a large Korean community in Thailand, which was nice when I had thirsting for Korean food. I like Thailand a lot and may move there someday. I guess Ladislav was right with his comments?
patex_
Freshman Poster

Post by patex_ »

zboy1 wrote:A lot of negative comments here about Thailand, but in my experience, I had a great time there. Maybe it was because I'm of Asian descent??????? Friendly people, relaxing atmosphere, booming economy, and wonderful lifestyle--all contributed to a postie experience. There were a lot of Americans as well as overseas Asians in Thailand, so I was never lonely or missed talking to people with my similar cultural background. Also, I never knew there was such a large Korean community in Thailand, which was nice when I had thirsting for Korean food. I like Thailand a lot and may move there someday. I guess Ladislav was right with his comments?

ROTFLMAO That last sentence makes no f***ing sense!!! It's like you're so scared of offending someone just because his experience happens to be different from yours! Jesus Christ, do you realize how f***ing pathetic that makes you sound?

But then, you Asian guys aren't exactly known to be brimming with masculine self-confidence, so I guess it's only natural. No wonder your own women think you're limp-dicked.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

patex_ wrote:
zboy1 wrote:A lot of negative comments here about Thailand, but in my experience, I had a great time there. Maybe it was because I'm of Asian descent??????? Friendly people, relaxing atmosphere, booming economy, and wonderful lifestyle--all contributed to a postie experience. There were a lot of Americans as well as overseas Asians in Thailand, so I was never lonely or missed talking to people with my similar cultural background. Also, I never knew there was such a large Korean community in Thailand, which was nice when I had thirsting for Korean food. I like Thailand a lot and may move there someday. I guess Ladislav was right with his comments?

ROTFLMAO That last sentence makes no f***ing sense!!! It's like you're so scared of offending someone just because his experience happens to be different from yours! Jesus Christ, do you realize how f***ing pathetic that makes you sound?

But then, you Asian guys aren't exactly known to be brimming with masculine self-confidence, so I guess it's only natural. No wonder your own women think you're limp-dicked.

One man's meat is another man's poison.

We all have different experiences with different countries which cannot be duplicated. I saw Asian guys from the West and also Malaysians, Koreans, Japanese and these were much more welcome than white guys. They were integrated! Even if they did not speak the language.

Kind of like what mid-America would be with Europeans who would soon integrate and be treated OK . For example, once I dropped my accent in the US, I pretty much became one of the people there and treated as an American male ( which is again, like crap by women but that is a different story) In Thailand, there is daily snickering and mockery with no political correctness. They call you farang and lots of people just mock you and look down on you. You get more respect in Japan than in Thailand.

Outside of tourist areas which are open to all people, there are many bars, clubs and other places which have a strict "Orientals only" policy. I once talked to an Asian American guy and he would tell me how he would be a guest of honor at some of these clubs and how he could not invite a white guy to come with him- they would not let him in. Yup!

Asians they would call "brother" but rarely whites. It is all based on what they are taught in school- that they are some kind of Asian Superpower leading all yellow peoples in fight for freedom against the farang imperialism. I don't want to deal with that especially coming from Western Ukraine of all places. Personally I do not recommend Thailand for white guys. I am much happier in the Philippines. But Asian Americans are another story and Thailand is open to them.

One of the reasons I like to be away from the US is to get away from racism. It makes no sense to go to another country where there is racism again.

Filipinos otoh are Eurasian Catholic people with every family having white blood and proud of it, with every extended family having someone married to white guy and proud of it. Race is less of a problem. The only annoyance here is that they speak English to me when I speak in Tagalog, but that is a minor thing.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

patex_ wrote:

Hey dickface, I was only making an opinion. If you don't like my opinion f**k off. Notice, I put a question mark in the end. If you have a problem with Ladislav comments than respond to him--Not me, you dumb cracker.
Last edited by zboy1 on July 20th, 2010, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

And what makes you think I'm P.C. dummy. I'm a Libertarian and a member of the NRA. I'm not a LIB if you that's what you think. Oh, and you calling me a wimp--I was in the military when 9/11 happened. So f**k off.
patex_
Freshman Poster

Post by patex_ »

zboy1 wrote:And what makes you think I'm P.C. dummy. I'm a Libertarian and a member of the NRA. I'm not a LIB if you that's what you think. Oh, and you calling me a wimp--I was in the military when 9/11 happened. So f**k off.
I don't see what any of this has to do with anything. You couldn't form an opinion without checking to see if it measured up with someone else's (a white guy's), and that's really it. I just call it as I see it.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Patex, A tough talking white boy LOL. You're pathetic--you really are. I've beaten up white supremacist's like you growing up all my life so--no, you don't impress me much. White boy's always think they're better
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

ladislav wrote:Good for a sex-and-food vacation. Nothing else. Too nationalistic and prejudiced against white guys for my taste. Too many restrictive laws for foreigners in general. Hard to make money there, too. They do not want to see you succeed. Visas/residence are a pain in the as$$.

Common Thais are deeply mistrustful of white people but they do accept other Oriental looking people. One does not see it at first but once you learn the language and live among them, you see what goes on. A white guy is a n----r to them. No respect.

Think Hawaii.

They are OK in tourist areas but outside of them they often give you dirty looks. I've been kicked out of and not served in some places as well. No honkeys!

If you have enough green to cover your white, you should be OK. Not good for an average white guy.

Good people in Thailand are the ones who are not ethnically Thai- Khmers for one. In provinces like Buriram, Surin, etc. But still...

I love my Philippines and I can go to a Thai restaurant here if I miss the food.

Another words they have no concept of their own stupidity and inferiority, they don't seem to realize they are a country with nothing whatsoever, a country with Aids and prostitution as a culture. They are rejects at best who think they are superior, when in reality logic clearly shows they are such low class retards it's not even funny.

This is why if I were there I would beat the living shit out of every skinny little Thai guy I saw...

I could easily kick 10 of these little sissy boys asses at the same time, and keep in mind I stand 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs...
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
ladislav wrote:Good for a sex-and-food vacation. Nothing else. Too nationalistic and prejudiced against white guys for my taste. Too many restrictive laws for foreigners in general. Hard to make money there, too. They do not want to see you succeed. Visas/residence are a pain in the as$$.

Think Hawaii.

Another words they have no concept of their own stupidity and inferiority, they don't seem to realize they are a country with nothing whatsoever, a country with Aids and p4p as a culture. They are rejects at best who think they are superior, when in reality logic clearly shows they are such low class retards it's not even funny.

This is why if I were there I would beat the living sh** out of every skinny little Thai guy I saw...

I could easily kick 10 of these little sissy boys asses at the same time, and keep in mind I stand 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs...

Of course you have to remember from the Thai's perspective all they see is a bunch of loser white men coming to their country to do rotten things, so you have to understand that.

If I were to go to the country they wouldn't look down on me, they would simply be jealous of me.

The women would want to be with me for money, and for sex of course, they know white guys have bigger dicks then Thai's and girls all over the world love big dicks, don't let any of them fool you otherwise.

The Thai men hate this who the f**k can blame them?

This is what the Jews are doing, promoting globalism, take Ladislav for instance, by his very nature he hates racism and wants everybody to get along, Jews want globalism, and they are forcing it upon the world.

This is why 1/3 of the world are about to die because people cannot live together like this all over the world in peace, the hatred is brewing deeper and deeper and will pop one day.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Think Hawaii.

Another words they have no concept of their own stupidity and inferiority, they don't seem to realize they are a country with nothing whatsoever, a country with Aids and p4p as a culture. They are rejects at best who think they are superior, when in reality logic clearly shows they are such low class retards it's not even funny.

This is why if I were there I would beat the living sh** out of every skinny little Thai guy I saw...

Of course you have to remember from the Thai's perspective all they see is a bunch of loser white men coming to their country to do rotten things, so you have to understand that.

If I were to go to the country they wouldn't look down on me, they would simply be jealous of me.

The women would want to be with me for money, and for sex of course, they know white guys have bigger dicks then Thai's and girls all over the world love big dicks, don't let any of them fool you otherwise.

This is what the Jews are doing, promoting globalism, take Ladislav for instance, by his very nature he hates racism and wants everybody to get along, Jews want globalism, and they are forcing it upon the world.

This is why 1/3 of the world are about to die because people cannot live together like this all over the world in peace, the hatred is brewing deeper and deeper and will pop one day.

But unlike what Ladislav says, the Philippines is far worse. In the Philippines your life is in extreme danger, everyday your chances of being killed are about a thousand times greater than the USA. Your chances of being extorted are a trillion times greater.

The Philippines is one the most dangerous countries in the world to live as a white guy, hands down. But you won't see that at first, you'll see the exact opposite, not realizing the true danger right in front of your eyes.

While in Thailand you are in danger that's for sure, but maybe not as much danger. But still you are in major danger in Thailand, the news won't report on it but white guys are being killed there everyday now, poisoned, robbed, murdered, shot in the head.

Same is true with Philippines....

In my opinion, being rich and coming from a rich family grown up in San Diego California, a third world country is a joke at best...

I'll stick with La Jolla and live the highest quality of life on planet earth, thank you....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

Think Hawaii.

But unlike what Ladislav says, the Philippines is far worse. In the Philippines your life is in extreme danger, everyday your chances of being killed are about a thousand times greater than the USA. Your chances of being extorted are a trillion times greater.

The Philippines is one the most dangerous countries in the world to live as a white guy, hands down. But you won't see that at first, you'll see the exact opposite, not realizing the true danger right in front of your eyes.

While in Thailand you are in danger that's for sure, but maybe not as much danger. But still you are in major danger in Thailand, the news won't report on it but white guys are being killed there everyday now, poisoned, robbed, murdered, shot in the head.

In my opinion, being rich and coming from a rich family grown up in San Diego California, a third world country is a joke at best...

I'll stick with La Jolla and live the highest quality of life on planet earth, thank you....

And by the way, it's not just Thailand and the Philippines, same thing is happening in the USA, black people are going around killing white people now and the news won't report on it, the Jews won't allow it to be reported because they don't want people to know what's going on.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:But unlike what Ladislav says, the Philippines is far worse. In the Philippines your life is in extreme danger, everyday your chances of being killed are about a thousand times greater than the USA. Your chances of being extorted are a trillion times greater.

I got to admit, if I don't find a place to live abroad, then I'm moving back to California. You figure, from California, you can get to TJ, BKK and PHI with ease.