Best countries for very short guys?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
mrrobin
Freshman Poster

Re: Best countries for very short guys?

Post by mrrobin »

Shortest people from a country I've met came from Indonesia but they were guys and were all married and their wives had no hangups with their height.

If you height is taking away from your confidence then maybe go visit Indonesia. You should be slightly below the average height. Indonesia is a country of 250 million+ and the novelty of being a foreigner will make you interesting so at least you can gain some confidence speaking to women if your height has always been a hangup.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Turn this into a spread sheet, and you'll see that Indonesians and Bolivians are short. I think I saw a chart like this where Filippino women were among the shortest, too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_a ... _worldwide
AkitaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by AkitaMan »

Cubric wrote:I disagree with almost all of you. Based on my experience I am sure your all wrong.

Women love short guys but they have to have something extra.
1. Money - the more money the more woman. They don't really care as long as you have money.
If you don't have money nor have the ambition to make it then maybe that's why girls don't dig you.
Money is the ultimate equalizer. Let them know, be a show off. Get a super car.. exotics (ferraris, porsches,)
Get a boat or better yet a big boat.
The study quoted earlier in this thread makes that point. A man's resources - of which money is the most liquid - compensates for other deficiencies. If given the chance, they'd rather have the package (tall, handsome, and rich).

I'm 5'7", have never been rich, and tend to be philosophical. My success with US women was commensurate with that. I did much better in Japan.