Should I go to China with this girl?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Am I getting scammed?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 4
YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster

Post by YoucancallmeAl »

Thanks everyone for the input.
I went ahead and turned her down today. So I won't be going to China with her. She seemed to take the news OK.
I would have been going over there with about 5K in savings. Instead I'm gonna save up an additional 2 or 3K and hit the Philippines and/or Ukraine/Eastern Europe, probably leaving in January.
On the foreign dating site I'm on, I'm getting about 50% interest from Filipinas, 25% Ukrainians, and about 25% everywhere else, mostly China and Romania. So hopefully by January I'll have a nice little itinerary of a dozen+ girls lined up to visit with.
Anybody else planned their trips this way?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

Good decision to turn her down.

I know a friend who planned a trip like that but I personally would not do it. Internet girls are a bit sketchy and you never know what you'll end up with once you meet them in person. They could bring their Mom along or not even show up. Unless you can get them all to go on webcam with you first you won't even know if their pictures are fake or not. If you really want to do the internet thing just station yourself in a big city, don't travel around to meet them. I think if a girl is really interested in you and you are in her country, she will find a way to get to you. You already did the hard part of the traveling thousands of miles, let her do some travel too.

I'll probably be in the Philippines in January.