What income level guarantees success with women(by country)?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

ladislav

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

ladislav wrote:Sugar Daddy relationships are great when you get older and are still unmarried. I blew my Saudi salary on some 11 girls whom I sugardaddied. All but two are no longer in touch with me. Remember that as soon as the money current dries up, many such relationship putter to an end. Make sure that not only you have a good income but that you keep on having it and increasing it. Because if you go bust, your models will start pouting and stomping their feet. Then many will just dump you. And it hurts.
Those are the risks of the "trade". But the rewards are also great provided the money keeps coming and you can juggle your sugar babies without them getting jealous of each other.

Incomewise, in the US, the average is $39K per person. But that was in 2009. How is it now in the recession?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104652.html

Not sure how they arrived at that figure. And also, taxes will be some 24%. So, that means some 30K a year take home per person on the average or USD 2500 a month. That is what an average American brings home every month.

Hi ladislav,

WOW!!! You had ELEVEN SUGAR BABES!!! How did you afford that many?
What did you do, steal all of Saudi Arabia's oil and sell it on the black
market?

You wrote that the average income in the US is $39k. Wikipedia shows it at
$47k. I guess whoever is updating Wikipedia is screwing up the figures. I
don't think that the recession in the US has reduced the average income by
much. It has just increased the unemployment rate.

I've read some of your other posts. You really seem to have figured out a
very good way to live life. A fifty year old man who still gets babes in
their

early twenties! That is AWESOME. I think I read somewhere in
your posts that you prefer Asian women. Do you date Asian women
exclusively? Were any of your Sugar Babes White? If so, what countries
were they from and about how much did you have to spend on them per
month to keep them around? I'm interested in finding a young white Sugar
Babe as personally I don't find Asian women attractive.

1. What country would have the least expensive Sugar Babes who are
WHITE and in their TWENTIES?

2. What would a typical monthly allowance be for such a Sugar Babe in that
country?

3. How do you appear rich enough to attract the Sugar Babes while
simultaneously protecting yourself from extortion scams, theft, and
other problems from the poverty stricken local population? If all the
people around you are desperately poor, and they find out you are rich,
it seems things could get quite dangerous.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Peter_Gibbons wrote: That is exactly what I mean. These women, whether they are Sugar Babes or
Gold diggers, differ from prostitutes in important ways. In my mind, the
most

important of these differences is that Sugar Babes have a

MUCH LOWER DISEASE RISK.

I see from another post that you have had some Sugar relationships. Were
any of your Sugar Babes white? If so, what countries were they from and about
how much did you have to spend on them per month to keep them around? I'm
interested in finding a young white Sugar Babe as personally I don't find
Asian women

attractive.
Unfortunately, I don't have any experience there. I'm only interested in black and asian girls. I can tell you, from what I heard second hand, when I worked in Hollywood, our studio did the actual shooting of our movies in Bulgaria to save money. Guys from our L.A. office would get sent out there all the time. A few stayed. I will grant we had pretty good salaries, but from what they say, it sounds like it takes no effort to build up your harem, to use the word they used. Based on salaries the local artists were paid, it sounded pretty similar to the Philippines as far as how far US money went in that day. A local artist had a salary of about $300 USD per month. And this is a high level job requiring specialized skills. I imagine a normal laborer makes a lot less. You can infer from that that it wouldn't take very much to keep a girl happy.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

momopi

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

momopi wrote:$39k * 11 = $429,000 USD @_@?!

Hi momopi,

Somewhere on this forum I think you posted something about height and income trade offs in dating. I believe that the statistics were from the US. I see from your other posts that you seem to have an encyclopedia like knowledge of many facts. Are you aware of any height and income trade off statistics in other countries, like Russia, Ukraine, or Eastern Europe?
Peter_Gibbons
Freshman Poster

White Sugar Babes

Post by Peter_Gibbons »

Hi,

Has anyone on this forum had experience being a Sugar Daddy to a White Sugar Babe? I see that most of you are into Asians. Is there anyone here who is living in a poor East European country who is also a Sugar Daddy to the White women there? I'd like to know how much you had to spend to keep one around.

Thanks!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: momopi

Post by momopi »

Peter_Gibbons wrote:
momopi wrote:$39k * 11 = $429,000 USD @_@?!
Hi momopi,

Somewhere on this forum I think you posted something about height and income trade offs in dating. I believe that the statistics were from the US. I see from your other posts that you seem to have an encyclopedia like knowledge of many facts. Are you aware of any height and income trade off statistics in other countries, like Russia, Ukraine, or Eastern Europe?
I'd recommend asking someone who knows the local language (i.e. Russian) to search for local-language resources. Whatever that gets translated (or commented) to English is but a small fraction of what's avail.

i.e. if you search for 身高歧視 (height discrimination) on Baidu.com, you'd get ~14,400,000 hits, versus "Chinese Height Discrimiatinion" on Google gets 731,000 hits.

Since I don't speak Russian (or German or Polish or ?), you'd have to find someone who does to help you.
i_want_a_hot_white_chick
Freshman Poster

Re: White Sugar Babes

Post by i_want_a_hot_white_chick »

Peter_Gibbons wrote:Hi,

Has anyone on this forum had experience being a Sugar Daddy to a White Sugar Babe? I see that most of you are into Asians. Is there anyone here who is living in a poor East European country who is also a Sugar Daddy to the White women there? I'd like to know how much you had to spend to keep one around.

Thanks!
Hi Peter,

While I have not had a White Sugar Babe, I have done some research on this topic and others have told me that a Sugar Babe in Ukraine can be had for as little as $1,000. Take a look at what HAVE2FLY has said in these posts:

JACKAL - Your experiences in Hungary
viewtopic.php?t=9526
have2fly wrote:I know it wasn't a question directed to me, but in Ukraine to be a Sugar Daddy and "support" your girl would cost you around 1,500-2,000 for a VERY hot chick, unless she is rich. If you want a super-model quality, it may cost more. I think Hungary is somewhere nearby in the price range. My guess is if you spend around a 1,000 bucks a month on a girl, she would be pretty well off and glad to have you.
Also, the chicks in Ukraine are supposedly much more attractive:

have2fly - Standards of Beauty in Ukraine
viewtopic.php?t=9711

As to your question about the income level that guarantees success with women, I think that the multiple would be greater than 8 in poor countries simply because there is so much unreported economic activity. From what I can gather, while Ukraine might have a per capita GDP of only about $3,000 or so, the amount you would have to earn to simply be average in terms of how impressive your income is would be higher than $3,000 per year.

Take a look at this post by Ladislav where he explains that Ukraine really isn't that poor:

Ukraine's Rich and their Lives- slide show
viewtopic.php?t=9508&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
ladislav wrote:Well, when I was in Ukraine last year it did not look poor. One has to keep in mind the low low prices that he locals pay for housing and other things. Ukraine is rich in the South, dependent on foreign remittances in the West and somewhat "poor" in the East. But many people have a city home and a country home- dacha, with land and often a vegetable patch and an orchard. Some cattle. How many Americans have two homes one being a little farm with cattle? And most property is free and clear and owned by the people with no debts of any kind. So how is that poor?
This dollar measured well being of a country is misleading because people there do not use dollars and also many do not declare anything. Ukraine is a relaxed society where laws are often viewed as suggestions.
ladislav wrote: Figure that roughly one grivna is one dollar within their economy.
If one dollar is one grivna, and 1 dollar buys

http://www.exchange-rates.org/Rate/USD/UAH

7.9321 grivna, then the adjusted per capita GDP in Ukraine is really 1/7.9321 of the US figure of $47,100, which is $5938.

So perhaps the income level that guarantees success in Ukraine is 8 times that, or the $47,504. So if you make an average income in the US, and are able to make that income overseas, then maybe that is the income level that guarantees success with women in Ukraine.

_
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

I find it hard to believe a lot of these countries are so poor. I think the published numbers(GDP) stats are too low to be accurate. I'd double the figures for low income countries to get a truer estimate.

So, if you want a hot babe it is going to take a lot of money no matter what country. Figure at least 10x the reported stats. 5x for developed countries. the difference is because in developing countries nobody pays taxes and a lot of money is made under the table.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

globetrotter wrote:There is NO income level that guarantee's success with women.

You can have millions and be a total idiot with women and you can be homeless and have them lined up.
What he said!
Google
Freshman Poster

Re: Jackal

Post by Google »

Peter_Gibbons wrote:It seems
that if their income is really that low they must not have many of the basic things
Americans consider necessities. Of these things, what do the ordinary people
you live with in Eastern Europe live without?

1. A car
2. Electricity
3. Indoor plumbing (a flushing toilet not an outhouse)
4. Hot water
5. Heat
6. Air Conditioning
7. A clothing washer
8. A clothing dryer
9. A refrigerator with freezer
10. An oven or microwave
11. High Speed Internet Access (I would have to have this for my job based
in the US)
12. Telephone
13. Trash disposal
14. A clean, rodent and pest free place to live
15. Water that is safe to drink (some travel guides say the water isn't safe
to drink, how can that be?)
16. Food that is safe to eat

Are any of these things difficult to obtain in Eastern Europe?

You said Hungary is no good for a shy person. Do you know of any poor East
European countries that are good for a shy person that are also relatively
safe?
Ukraine is not third world country, therefore almost everyone have a safe water (and hot), refrigerator, food e.t.c Except - cars ( majority people used public transport, who is low-priced) ( http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 739AANaUBe )
Ukraine is heavily industrialized country. Is one of the 8 countries in the world with the scientific and technical capacity to design and manufacture of aerospace technology, missile carriers, as well as multi-purpose spaceship. The country is also one of the most educated countries in Europe, and the percentage of people with higher education - one of the highest in the world. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertiary_education )

I think Western Ukraine ( for example city Lviv) is good place for shy person.
Last edited by Google on July 14th, 2011, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Peter_Gibbons wrote:I would not be able to afford a Ferrari, much less a BMW, in the US. However,
since some countries, like Ukraine, have a per capita GDP of less than a tenth
that of the US, it might be the case that a relatively normal priced car here in
the US, like a Ford Mustang, would be as impressive to a Ukrainian woman living
in Ukraine as a Ferrari is to American women. If I lived in Ukraine and bought
a sports car that I could afford, such as a Mustang or Scion TC, would that make
me look rich? Would that be very impressive to the women living there? Would a
$30k income, which is pathetic in the US, really be rich in Ukraine or some
other poor country? Or is there something wrong with my analysis or the per
capita GDP statistics?
The level of 'black and grey economy' in Ukraine maybe highest in Europe. Therefore statistic GDP not reflects real assets ukrainians. Nobody don't like pay taxes and we know how hide their money. Brazil has a higher than Ukraine's GDP ($10,800 and $ 3,000 respectively), but if you look at other indicators: Human Development Index - Brazil has a lower HDI than Ukraine (0.710 Ukraine, and Brazil - 0.699), percentage of population living on less than $ 2 a day - Brazil:13% and Ukraine: under 2% (data of the UN in 2008). I convinced that Ukraine's GDP is actually higher than $3000, but still much lower than the in U.S.

Yes, make you look rich, if you have Mustang :) But, ukrainian rich men often buy for their ladies Ferrari or Lamborghini. I seen women who drive a expensive cars.
Last edited by Google on February 14th, 2012, 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Curiously.. Statistics show that Ukraine's per capita GDP (nominal) is the same as in Congo , Guatemala or Indonesia - $ 3000,
but look on this image: Percentage population living under 2 dollar (PPP) a day (%)

In Ukraine live in extreme poverty - under 2% of population,
Guatemala - 24%,
Indonesia - 60%,
Congo Rep. - 74%

LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

Post by LarryLaffer »

Google wrote: The level of 'black and grey economy' in Ukraine maybe highest in Europe. Therefore statistic GDP not reflects real assets ukrainians. Nobody don't like pay taxes and we know how hide their money. Brazil has a higher than Ukraine's GDP ($10,800 and $ 3,000 respectively), but if you look at other indicators: Human Development Index - Brazil has a lower HDI than Ukraine (0.710 Ukraine, and Brazil - 0.699), percentage of population living on less than $ 2 a day - Brazil:13% and Ukraine: under 2% (data of the UN in 2008). I convinced that Ukraine's GDP is actually higher than $3000, but still much lower than the in U.S.
Very interesting information, Google. Thanks for posting.

Don't the Ukrainians worry about getting in trouble for not paying taxes? If someone does that in the USA, that is under-reported their income to the IRS, they go to prison for tax evasion. What happens if you are caught not paying taxes on money you earned in Ukraine?

Also, if $3,000 (24,000 UAH) is an inaccurate per capita GDP statistic, then what would the per capita GDP really be if they didn't hide their money? I mean, what do average Ukrainians really make? Is it more than Brazil's $10,800? Would it really be like $20,000 (160,000 UAH) if they weren't hiding income? How much do they spend on rent and food?

In the USA, rent for a typical apartment usually costs about $700 a month (5600 UAH).
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

LarryLaffer wrote:Very interesting information, Google. Thanks for posting.

Don't the Ukrainians worry about getting in trouble for not paying taxes? If someone does that in the USA, that is under-reported their income to the IRS, they go to prison for tax evasion. What happens if you are caught not paying taxes on money you earned in Ukraine?

Also, if $3,000 (24,000 UAH) is an inaccurate per capita GDP statistic, then what would the per capita GDP really be if they didn't hide their money? I mean, what do average Ukrainians really make? Is it more than Brazil's $10,800? Would it really be like $20,000 (160,000 UAH) if they weren't hiding income? How much do they spend on rent and food?

In the USA, rent for a typical apartment usually costs about $700 a month (5600 UAH).
If you are caught not paying taxes in Ukraine you must pay penalty or go to prison like in USA. It hard to explain. in general, people find such ways that they are not were sent to prison... mainly, understated figures demonstrated the richest Ukrainians - they indicate about one-third or less of their real income. For example "PRIVATGROUP" is one of the largest Ukrainian financial-industrial corporations, controls hundreds of companies of virtually every industry in Ukraine, Russia, Australia, United Kingdom, Romania, United States and other countries. The businesses of Privat Group are not formally included in a corporation , and its top managers sometimes state that there is no such group at all. However, either PrivatBank or " Privat -Intertrading" company indirectly own all companies regarded as parts of the group. Typically, industrial companies are controlled through a complicated chain of offshore companies . Despite this, the Ukrainian public has a clear understanding of what exactly belongs to the group.

Estimates for the informal sector economy range as high 45 - 60 percent of the total (for compare: in USA or countries of Western Europe - informal sector aproximately 3% - 6%). Ukraine's per capita GDP (PPP) really higher than in Brazil, even if also taken into account size of informal sector in Brazil. I think figure $14,000 - 16,000 is more realistic than $ 20,000. (GDP PPP, not nominal)

In my home city Lviv in the west Ukraine, rent for a typical apartment usually costs about $150 a month. Most people here live in the own your own home (private property). I think percent of population who rent appartments in Ukraine less than in USA.

Rating of Ukrainian billionaires

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Google wrote:Curiously.. Statistics show that Ukraine's per capita GDP (nominal) is the same as in Congo , Guatemala or Indonesia - $ 3000,
but look on this image: Percentage population living under 2 dollar (PPP) a day (%)
National averages tend not to represent local conditions well. For example, in China, >90% of the kids in richest provinces attend high school, vs. ~40% of the kids attend high school in the poorest. Here in Irvine a 3/2 SFR costs $500,000-$600,000, versus Richmond Virginia, you can find nice homes in $150,000-$250,000 range, and cheap starter homes at under $100,000. An average of the two locations would be meaningless.
Neptune
Freshman Poster

What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine?

Post by Neptune »

Google wrote:Ukraine's per capita GDP (PPP) really higher than in Brazil, even if also taken into account size of informal sector in Brazil. I think figure $14,000 - 16,000 is more realistic than $ 20,000. (GDP PPP, not nominal)

Hi Google,

I curious to know if you have any guesses as to the answer to the original posters question. What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine? For example, in the USA, if a guy earns $400,000 per year, he can usually find a girlfriend or wife who is at least average looking even if he is very ugly. I mean, even the shortest, ugliest guys in the USA, if they make $400,000 per year, can usually find a wife. It is as if $400,000 is a magic number, an income high enough that even the ugliest guy can still find a girlfriend or wife. So I am wondering, what is the income level that guarantees success with women in Ukraine. If a very short, ugly guy lived in Lviv, Ukraine, how much would he need to earn to have a good chance of finding an attractive wife who would marry him despite being short and ugly?

Lets say that the guy is 5 ft 5 in tall and 37 years old and looks like the guy in the image below:

How much would he need to earn per year to have a girlfriend or wife who is at least somewhat attractive,
like a 6 out of 10, who looks about as attractive as the one in the picture below:

and who DOES NOT have children from a prior relationship?

I know that there is no exact number but it would be very helpful if you had even a wild guess. I'm trying to negotiate my salary with my employer and I'm trying to figure out how much I need to request from my employer. If I insist on too high a salary, then my employer might balk at the request. However, if the amount I request is too low, then it would not be high enough for me to get a girlfriend or wife if and when I move to Eastern Europe. I work remotely using log me in and therefore I can work from anywhere that I have an internet connection. So I'm trying to decide how large a raise I need to demand from my employer. I looks somewhat similar to the guy in the image in that I'm about as ugly as he is. So any guesses as to the size of the raise that I should request from my employer would be greatly appreciated.

Would it be 8 times the $14,000 to $16,000 figure you gave for the real per capita GDP? ($112,000 to $128,000) Do I need to demand an income of $120,000 from my employer to have a realistic chance if I moved to Lviv, Ukraine? Would it be more or less than that?