Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What income level guarantees success with women(by country)?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine?

Postby Rock » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Neptune wrote:
Google wrote:Ukraine's per capita GDP (PPP) really higher than in Brazil, even if also taken into account size of informal sector in Brazil. I think figure $14,000 - 16,000 is more realistic than $ 20,000. (GDP PPP, not nominal)

.


Hi Google,

I curious to know if you have any guesses as to the answer to the original posters question. What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine? For example, in the USA, if a guy earns $400,000 per year, he can usually find a girlfriend or wife who is at least average looking even if he is very ugly. I mean, even the shortest, ugliest guys in the USA, if they make $400,000 per year, can usually find a wife. It is as if $400,000 is a magic number, an income high enough that even the ugliest guy can still find a girlfriend or wife. So I am wondering, what is the income level that guarantees success with women in Ukraine. If a very short, ugly guy lived in Lviv, Ukraine, how much would he need to earn to have a good chance of finding an attractive wife who would marry him despite being short and ugly?

Lets say that the guy is 5 ft 5 in tall and 37 years old and looks like the guy in the image below:

Image


How much would he need to earn per year to have a girlfriend or wife who is at least somewhat attractive,
like a 6 out of 10, who looks about as attractive as the one in the picture below:

and who DOES NOT have children from a prior relationship?

Image

I know that there is no exact number but it would be very helpful if you had even a wild guess. I'm trying to negotiate my salary with my employer and I'm trying to figure out how much I need to request from my employer. If I insist on too high a salary, then my employer might balk at the request. However, if the amount I request is too low, then it would not be high enough for me to get a girlfriend or wife if and when I move to Eastern Europe. I work remotely using log me in and therefore I can work from anywhere that I have an internet connection. So I'm trying to decide how large a raise I need to demand from my employer. I looks somewhat similar to the guy in the image in that I'm about as ugly as he is. So any guesses as to the size of the raise that I should request from my employer would be greatly appreciated.

Would it be 8 times the $14,000 to $16,000 figure you gave for the real per capita GDP? ($112,000 to $128,000) Do I need to demand an income of $120,000 from my employer to have a realistic chance if I moved to Lviv, Ukraine? Would it be more or less than that?

.


Neptune, first picture does not show, at least on my computer. Imageshack totally sucks. You never know which photos will show and which will have that annoying message about not being registered. Could you re-post it using another software?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm







Postby crazyaboutabroad » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:13 pm

The guy who asked the question is very smart and i loved his theories and he is right all the way.

1. 6 times de GDP is good i think

2. Don't be so paranoid about crimes overseas. East Europe except Romania are very civilized.

3. You have advantage over eastern men because they drink too much and hit on women. It's the opposite of western societies where being a jerk is good. There, if you are a good man (not a doormat) they appreciate it. Latvia is great because there is a shortage of men and the one's left are deadbets.

4. Height and looks are CRUCIAL to a man but money and the foreign factor can balance the battle to your side.

5. You can have 2 wives in RP and Thai it's a pity you don't like asians.

6. I am obsessed about caucasian blondes too, but bear in mind they are more unfaithful and difficult to deal. Blondes like tall and strong man so you MUST have the income factor to fight her personality.


I sense you are a very smart man and heading to the path of freedom.
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Postby crazyaboutabroad » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm from Brazil. The difference between UKR and Brazil is "inequality". We are richer and bigger and stronger than UK (look at the size of Brazil's economy) but we have many poor people and many rich people and many problems with infra-structure while UKR is more organized and more equal.

The guy who made the question is right, make 8 times de GDP of a country and you will be fine. Yes you will lose to many natives but these natives can kick american asses in the USA with american women because they are really rich, more than 70% of americans, so don't bother with them.

I look like an american but i have to work 2 times an american to reach the economic power you have due the exchance rate.

We have to give some youth years working before going overseas and have many women like we want.

Your plans are like mine so that's why i liked this post so much.
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Postby crazyaboutabroad » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:39 pm

ladislav wrote:
Northamericanguy wrote:
ladislav wrote:Sugar Daddy relationships are great when you get older and are still unmarried. I blew my Saudi salary on some 11 girls whom I sugardaddied. All but two are mo longer in touch with me. Remember that as soon as the money current dries up, many such relationship putter to an end. Make sure that not only you have a good income but that you keep on having it and increasing it. Because if you go bust, your models will start pouting and stomping their feet. Then many will just dump you. And it hurts.
Those are the risks of the "trade". But the rewards are also great provided the money keeps coming and you can juggle your sugar babies without them getting jealous of each other.

Incomewise, in the US, the average is $39K per person. But that was in 2009. How is it now in the recession?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0104652.html


Not sure how they arrived at that figure. And also, taxes will be some 24%. So, that means some 30K a year take home per person on the average or USD 2500 a month. That is what an average American brings home every month.


I'm not trying to educate you ladislav, this is more for anybody else that reads this, but it's is no different when you have a girlfriend or you're married in that once the money runs out, so does the "love."

I really don't understand why men even have GF/wifes once you find out how women are. Just save your money so you can afford care when you're older and rent women for fun along the way.


It's the ego thing plus one does hope that love will eventually come out of it. Hoping against hope. And it was fun while it lasted.


Ladislav you are my hero, you lived my dream! Lol
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Re: What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine?

Postby Google » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:40 am

Neptune wrote:Hi Google,

I curious to know if you have any guesses as to the answer to the original posters question. What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine? For example, in the USA, if a guy earns $400,000 per year, he can usually find a girlfriend or wife who is at least average looking even if he is very ugly. I mean, even the shortest, ugliest guys in the USA, if they make $400,000 per year, can usually find a wife. It is as if $400,000 is a magic number, an income high enough that even the ugliest guy can still find a girlfriend or wife. So I am wondering, what is the income level that guarantees success with women in Ukraine. If a very short, ugly guy lived in Lviv, Ukraine, how much would he need to earn to have a good chance of finding an attractive wife who would marry him despite being short and ugly?



Oh, these Americans... :) Money, money and again money... Are you looking a girl who be interested only your money, not your personality, your soul? It's so sad. In Ukraine, many not ugly guys may find a good wife, even if earn $ 10,000 a year. Of course, a lot depends on the physical attractiveness and personality characteristics. If you're ugly and foreigner, then you need to have income more than $ 50,000 per YEAR and you can find (buy) a girlfriend or wife. Welcome to Ukraine and Good Luck! :)


P.S. By the way, I'm unemployed now and i would be happy if you or anyone, who reads this post, will help me find the remote work. Any suggestions, please write me private message. Thanks in advance.
Google
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine?

Postby Neptune » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:48 am

.

@ Google

Google wrote:Oh, these Americans... :) Money, money and again money... Are you looking a girl who be interested only your money, not your personality, your soul? It's so sad. In Ukraine, many not ugly guys may find a good wife, even if earn $ 10,000 a year. Of course, a lot depends on the physical attractiveness and personality characteristics. If you're ugly and foreigner, then you need to have income more than $ 50,000 per YEAR and you can find (buy) a girlfriend or wife. Welcome to Ukraine and Good Luck! :)


Thanks for the information! It is NOT that I want a girl who would only be interested in my money. It is just that, unfortunately, I am short and ugly and therefore that is really the only way I could have any woman whatsoever. You see, the only choices I have are:

1. Be completely alone.
2. Be a Sugar Daddy.

If I was able to find a woman who was interested in me for my personality or my soul that would
be great. But I just think that is extremely unlikely. I don't have the kind of outgoing personality women like, I am very shy and awkward, plus I'm quite ugly. So getting a woman who is interested in me only for my money is my only alternative to involuntary celibacy.

Google wrote:P.S. By the way, I'm unemployed now and i would be happy if you or anyone, who reads this post, will help me find the remote work. Any suggestions, please write me private message. Thanks in advance.


I sent you a PM

@ crazyaboutabroad

crazyaboutabroad wrote:2. Don't be so paranoid about crimes overseas. East Europe except Romania are very civilized.


I have heard some horror stories. Some guys get framed for crimes and are extorted for money. Sure living life involves risk but being locked up abroad seems very scary to me. Can you imagine how horrible that would be?

crazyaboutabroad wrote:5. You can have 2 wives in RP and Thai it's a pity you don't like asians.


Yea I know. I envy the guys who find Asian women attractive. It makes their lives so much easier.

crazyaboutabroad wrote:6. I am obsessed about caucasian blondes too, but bear in mind they are more unfaithful and difficult to deal. Blondes like tall and strong man so you MUST have the income factor to fight her personality.


That's another concern I have. Somehow I also have to find a way to make sure she doesn't become unfaithful. Problem is, if I try to keep her by my side all the time, then she'll probably get pissed off. I'm trying to figure out, how do I make sure she isn't cheating on me without making her feel trapped? How do I keep an eye on her without aggravating her or making her feel trapped?

crazyaboutabroad wrote:We have to give some youth years working before going overseas and have many women like we want.


Yes unfortunately I've used up all my youth working. Hopefully I'll be able to use the skills I've gained to earn enough money to get women overseas.

crazyaboutabroad wrote:The guy who made the question is right, make 8 times de GDP of a country and you will be fine. Yes you will lose to many natives but these natives can kick american asses in the USA with american women because they are really rich, more than 70% of americans, so don't bother with them.


Brazil's Per Capita GDP is $10,800.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... per_capita

So does that mean that in Brazil, I'd need $86,400 or so? How common are natural blondes in Brazil?

@ Rock

Rock wrote:Neptune, first picture does not show, at least on my computer. Imageshack totally sucks. You never know which photos will show and which will have that annoying message about not being registered. Could you re-post it using another software?


I linked the picture from one that odbo posted. So I'll have to get him to post the image in a different form.

@ odbo

Hi odbo,

I found an image you posted in another thread. The image I linked to was:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5607 ... otwife.jpg

For some reason, Rock and possibly others aren't seeing the image. Could you please do me a favor and see what is wrong with the link? It is a relatively close approximation of my appearance. For reasons of keeping my identity private I didn't want to post an image of myself. When I found the image you posted I realized it was a pretty good approximation of my appearance and therefore I wanted to post it so I could give people some idea of what I looked like so I could find out how much money I would need to earn to be successful with women when I went overseas. Therefore, it would be very helpful if you could fix the link. Thanks!

.
Neptune
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 am

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:12 am

I've never used stuff like this and I'm about to start either.

In America is simple. I am Black. What that means is usually women towards the bottom part of the social-economic scale, basically in any country is attracted to me. I don't know what information this is based on, but it could be that world-wide people understand African-Americans while having a large influence on popular Anglo culture which is dominate throughout the world, Slavery has mean various things from lack of opportunity or extraordinary feats of triumph (Obama, Oprah, Micheal Jackson, etc, etc).

How this impacts chances with women I have no idea. I just know I am not stupid rich, highly educated or steeply talented in any direction. This means that mostly middle class to working class women would be interested in me and my experience bares that out. I can go lower than this and I have but the results are disturbing and I rather not go there.

Outside of the United States, this doesn't change, at all. Most women interested in me come from middle class background (teachers, sales clerks, city workers, etc) so I don't believe having more money compared to GDP would help me at all. It would result in the same level of women actually.

Honestly I think it lessens my exposure to gold-diggers. The average Black Man is not rich and I believe most women understand this. So they aren't expecting more than a typically US Middle Class lifestyle. If wouldn't be able to travel if I had less... I couldn't do K-1 if I made less...

If you're attracting women based on your income at all, you're attracting Gold Diggers....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby odbo » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 am

Neptune wrote:
Google wrote:Ukraine's per capita GDP (PPP) really higher than in Brazil, even if also taken into account size of informal sector in Brazil. I think figure $14,000 - 16,000 is more realistic than $ 20,000. (GDP PPP, not nominal)


Hi Google,

I curious to know if you have any guesses as to the answer to the original posters question. What income guarantees success with women in Ukraine? For example, in the USA, if a guy earns $400,000 per year, he can usually find a girlfriend or wife who is at least average looking even if he is very ugly. I mean, even the shortest, ugliest guys in the USA, if they make $400,000 per year, can usually find a wife. It is as if $400,000 is a magic number, an income high enough that even the ugliest guy can still find a girlfriend or wife. So I am wondering, what is the income level that guarantees success with women in Ukraine. If a very short, ugly guy lived in Lviv, Ukraine, how much would he need to earn to have a good chance of finding an attractive wife who would marry him despite being short and ugly?

Lets say that the guy is 5 ft 5 in tall and 37 years old and looks like the guy in the image below:

Image

How much would he need to earn per year to have a girlfriend or wife who is at least somewhat attractive,
like a 6 out of 10, who looks about as attractive as the one in the picture below:

and who DOES NOT have children from a prior relationship?

Image

I know that there is no exact number but it would be very helpful if you had even a wild guess. I'm trying to negotiate my salary with my employer and I'm trying to figure out how much I need to request from my employer. If I insist on too high a salary, then my employer might balk at the request. However, if the amount I request is too low, then it would not be high enough for me to get a girlfriend or wife if and when I move to Eastern Europe. I work remotely using log me in and therefore I can work from anywhere that I have an internet connection. So I'm trying to decide how large a raise I need to demand from my employer. I looks somewhat similar to the guy in the image in that I'm about as ugly as he is. So any guesses as to the size of the raise that I should request from my employer would be greatly appreciated.

Would it be 8 times the $14,000 to $16,000 figure you gave for the real per capita GDP? ($112,000 to $128,000) Do I need to demand an income of $120,000 from my employer to have a realistic chance if I moved to Lviv, Ukraine? Would it be more or less than that?


Let me remind you that height isn't that important abroad. Okay you might not be too hot in the Netherlands, the tallest nation on earth, but don't feel inferior just because you're 5 foot 5. Women naturally like tall stature, just like they like big shoulders, muscular arms, 6-pack abs and so on. Just like men like shapely legs, big breasts, waist to hip ratio, etc. But most men don't have unhealthy fetishes for certain body styles. But American women have been socially engineered to be as dysfunctional and picky as possible. One of the requirements many American women now have is that the guy is at least 6 foot 2. Only a portion of the male population fits that, and that was precisely the point of the brainwashing. To make as many men (and women) as discontent as possible. Women have also been brainwashed into lusting after guy's asses. Only gay men cared about other men's asses prior to the media brainwashing. If you ever hear a woman say "the sexiest part of a man's body is his ass", you've got a tool on your hands.

So in conclusion, don't worry about your height, don't worry about your ass, go find a woman abroad who hasn't had her head stuffed with sheer idiocy by the homosexuals at Hollywood.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Rock » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:58 am

Thanks for posting the photo Odbo. IMO, that particular guy has some low lying fruit. He's obese. If he would just lose a lot of weight and build some muscle, he would become much better looking. He might even be able to move above average looking. It's hard to judge sometimes how well a very dirty coin can shine up. If you look like him, it behooves you to do better with what you have. Looks do count for a lot in most places. As for height, what matters most is not the absolute level but the relative level. Even then, some women care a lot more about it than others. According to my observations:

- Some hot and not so hot women will go for shorter guys, especially guys who are in some way cute or attractive.

- Other hot and not so hot women will prefer taller guys, even if they are not as cute or attractive.

- Some demand both taller and better looking guys.

- By far the rarest are hot and not so hot women who will go for much older guys, no matter how tall and/or good looking.

At 37, you're still solidly in the game for Ukrainian 20 somethings. If you let too much time pass, that window will rapidly close on you. Get your fat ass in shape, learn basic Russian (via all Pimsleur courses available), and get as much money as possible (US$100K per annum would be nice). Also, don't worry about your height since its not a deal breaker with many young women the way age is.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:29 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 16, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks to all

Postby Neptune » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:31 am

djfourmoney wrote:If you're attracting women based on your income at all, you're attracting Gold Diggers....


The problem is, what choice do I have? It is better than being alone.

odbo wrote:So in conclusion, don't worry about your height, don't worry about your ass, go find a woman abroad who hasn't had her head stuffed with sheer idiocy by the homosexuals at Hollywood.


Thanks for the encouragement! There are several countries I am considering. Should I cross any of the below out because of the brainwashing? I mean, there are probably other countries besides America that have suffered from this brainwashing? I am considering:

Chile
Argentina
Uruguay
Bulgaria
Romania
Ukraine
Hungary
Latvia

Rock wrote:At 37, you're still solidly in the game for Ukrainian 20 somethings. If you let too much time pass, that window will rapidly close on you. Get your fat ass in shape, learn basic Russian (via all Pimsleur courses available), and get as much money as possible (US$100K per annum would be nice). Also, don't worry about your height since its not a deal breaker with many young women the way age is.


Thanks. Hopefully, you are right about me still being young enough. I am not quite as fat as he is but yes, I need to lose weight.

Rock wrote:It's hard to judge sometimes how well a very dirty coin can shine up.


The problem is, in college I did manage to get down to a normal weight. But even then, I could not get a girlfriend probably because of my height. I was ugly even when I was thin. So the reality is, if I'm going to have any woman, it would probably be the type that is focused only on money. My theory is, there is a certain percentage of women who only care about money so if I get to that income, then I have a chance.

tonyjohnston wrote:Do you guy's really want some girl who's going to slouch around all day while you work your ass off? I mean she should make some sort of income...


Well it beats being alone, doesn't it? If I have a faithful wife, I would gladly spare her the frustration of having to work.

.
Neptune
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 am

Re: Thanks to all

Postby Rock » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 am

Neptune wrote:

Rock wrote:It's hard to judge sometimes how well a very dirty coin can shine up.


The problem is, in college I did manage to get down to a normal weight. But even then, I could not get a girlfriend probably because of my height. I was ugly even when I was thin. So the reality is, if I'm going to have any woman, it would probably be the type that is focused only on money. My theory is, there is a certain percentage of women who only care about money so if I get to that income, then I have a chance.


.


I couldn't get a gf in college either. But everything changed once I got off US soil, I made up for my lost years quickly.

Just get in reasonable shape, style yourself up as best you can, and exit in a hurry. As far as younger women are concerned, 37 is better than 38 which is better than 39 and so on. The clock is ticking and your body and face are wasting assets. 30s is still fine for a large percentage of young women in the better countries. But pushing 40 starts to get iffy and 40s is much worse.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:37 am

N/A
Last edited by eurobrat on Thu May 16, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

What income level guarantees success with women(by country)?

Postby Atrocious » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

I think for Ukraine's women it's enough just to be a foreigner and to look nice, they'll believe your word that you are rich.
We are all facing the choice between what is right and what is easy.
Atrocious
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:57 pm
Location: Ukraine

Losing weight is easy. Americans fail at it horribly

Postby odbo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:41 pm

Neptune wrote:I am not quite as fat as he is but yes, I need to lose weight.

Skip breakfast, skip lunch, eat dinner. Do that for 3 days and you'll be hooked on the one-meal a day diet. That's the simplest way to lose weight.
Try to eat protein and fat, try to avoid carbs if they're not from raw vegetables/fruits.

Drink plenty of water. Get good sleep. Avoid stress. Don't eat fast-food, snacks/sweets or other pre-packaged foods with preservatives. So no Doritos, no Heinz ketchup, no ice cream, no frozen pre-made meals. Eat raw food or food that you cook yourself. Eat fish not fishsticks, chicken not chicken dumplings, etc. DO NOT USE THE MICROWAVE. And if you go out to eat, avoid restaurants that serve synthetic garbage, so skip most Chinese restaurants and steer clear of Subway.

If you forgot what normal food looks like, go to the store and buy some fruits and vegetables, and a cooked chicken. Eat that for a few nights, and a few days later do it again. When you start eating normal your body will overcome it's addiction to synthetic food and start craving normal food again. You won't have to think about what to buy at the grocery store, your instinct will guide you.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Previous

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests