Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Foreign women as obsessed/into social networking websites?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Foreign women as obsessed/into social networking websites?

Postby Kunold » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Do many foreign women have facebook/Myspace accounts?
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 pm

Yeah many do. Why? Some use other sites though, besides Facebook. You can look on and too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Kunold » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Freshman Poster

Postby zzzz » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Lots of Filipina girls on DIA either have Facebook, Tagged or Friendster is it seems. Most are on Facebook.
Freshman Poster

Postby have2fly » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:45 am

I suggest Russian facebook called It looks and works EXACTLY as Facebook before re-design. It even has English language option for interface. LOTS of Russian and Former Soviet Union girls hang out there, many profiles are totally open. Just click Moscow in search engine and you won't let it go... there thousands of model-looking girls everywhere... amazing... I have one model from Moscow in my VK account, she is stunning and dreams to visit great land of AmeriKa. Oh, I wish Hollywood would never exist! IT brainwashes people abroad terribly.
Junior Poster

Return to Questions and Advice