Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I need some advice from experienced Expatriates...

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I need some advice from experienced Expatriates...

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:50 pm

I seek to solicit some advice from experienced Ex-patriates. I eventually seek to travel abroad one day, but I have not decided where. For right now, I am in a 2 year college for Criminal Justice, and I hope to transfer to a 4 year university that has a foreign-exchange program. Where are the best places to meet women who will actually be interested in you? Which country is the safest?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: I need some advice from experienced Expatriates...

Postby Rock » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:50 pm

the_hero_of_time wrote:I seek to solicit some advice from experienced Ex-patriates. I eventually seek to travel abroad one day, but I have not decided where. For right now, I am in a 2 year college for Criminal Justice, and I hope to transfer to a 4 year university that has a foreign-exchange program. Where are the best places to meet women who will actually be interested in you? Which country is the safest?

1. Where are the best places to meet women who will actually be interested in you?: That question is somewhat context dependent. Pls. describe yourself first - style, personality, appearance, etc.

2. Which country is the safest? For crime, finding sincere girls, or something else?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Switzerland is the safest. That's where the Vatican keeps all it's gold (in the hands of their zionist bankers, particularly Rothchild) and that's where it gets its Swiss guards from. The Vatican basically owns the world which is why Switzerland is never invaded.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 pm

LinuxOnly wrote:Switzerland is the safest. That's where the Vatican keeps all it's gold (in the hands of their zionist bankers, particularly Rothchild) and that's where it gets its Swiss guards from. The Vatican basically owns the world which is why Switzerland is never invaded.

Even so, what is the cost of living over there?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Return to Questions and Advice