Is there a Russian/Ukrainian equivalent of DateinAsia.com?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Is there a Russian/Ukrainian equivalent of DateinAsia.com?

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Does anyone know the site that is the Ukrainian/Romanian and/or Russian equivalent of DateinAsia.com?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

FREE:

love.mail.ru
loveplanet.ru
dating.ru

Paid:
loveme.com
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

have2fly wrote:FREE:

love.mail.ru
loveplanet.ru
dating.ru

Paid:
loveme.com
I do not understand russian... :(

Thanks anyway though.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

http://www.lamine.ru

it has an English button.

Yup, you are starting to see something. Those people do not speak English although some do. Russian language sites rarely if ever have scammers.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Those are the best sites. I picked up so many local Russian/Ukrainian girls from over there that live in the States. The girl I am dating right now was originally located at one of those sites. It's not easy, many girls over there are looking solely for a Russian speaking guy because they are sick and tired of "soulless Americans with no heart, brains or culture".

Yes, there is an English button there, but most girls will not be speaking good English, so expect that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is there a Russian/Ukrainian equivalent of DateinAsia.com?

Post by Winston »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
February 3rd, 2011, 6:51 am
Does anyone know the site that is the Ukrainian/Romanian and/or Russian equivalent of DateinAsia.com?
That's a good question. I've been wondering that too. If it doesn't exist, why don't you create one? Call it DateinRussia.com or DateinUkraine.com or DateinEurope.com? lol

However, I heard that in Europe, people meet people easily and aren't afraid to talk to strangers, so they don't need dating sites. They can just go out and meet people, unlike the US where you aren't allowed to talk to strangers unless it's business related.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:
February 9th, 2011, 12:02 pm
http://www.lamine.ru

it has an English button.

Yup, you are starting to see something. Those people do not speak English although some do. Russian language sites rarely if ever have scammers.
That's a funny irony. That local sites in Russian don't have scammers, only sites catered to foreigners do. lol. However, the OP was asking for an equivalent of DateinAsia.com, which is geared toward foreign men or western men. The sites mentioned in this thread are in Russian and for Russians right? Not for foreigners. So there may not be an exact equivalent?

Btw if you are using Google Chrome, you can translate Russian language sites automatically. Chrome has a feature that translates a whole webpage for you into English. Sometimes it will ask you if you want it to do it for you. If it doesn't, you can look for an option in the browser menu or settings that will do it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne