have2fly - Standards of Beauty in Ukraine

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

Post by LarryLaffer »

Hook wrote:So if everyone is so attractive in Ukraine, wouldn't that make 'average' American guys look ugly to them? I mean, it is great that they are so attractive, but it seems like that also puts you down a few notches too.

The other thing I don't get is why the girls ugly by Ukranian standards seem to exude self-confidence in their pictures. Usually, unattractive women don't exude any confidence.
Hi Hook,

I suspect that have2fly is exaggerating a bit. No way are the first 4 women "average" in any country. Look at the third woman. To me, she looks like Anna Kournikova. So I right clicked her image to get the link:

http://annasquare.com/albums/set5/set1/ ... 289%29.jpg

If you go to annasquare.com, you will find that it is indeed Anna Kournikova.

So have2fly is saying this about Anna Kournikova:
have2fly wrote: Oh man, I am not going to rate some average chicks, not worth it. In Ukraine a Ukrainian guy would say that first 3 girls are "good with beer" - meaning for one night stand. They would not even consider marrying them because there are MUCH hotter and better women.
Now I have never been to Ukraine so I do not know this for sure. However, I seriously doubt that the average Ukrainian woman looks like Anna Kournikova.

Here are some links to pictures of Anna Kournikova from http://www.annasquare.com

http://annasquare.com/albums/set5/set1/ ... 289%29.jpg

http://www.annasquare.com/albums/set5/s ... afhm36.jpg

http://www.annasquare.com/albums/set5/s ... amag32.jpg

Last edited by LarryLaffer on October 14th, 2011, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

frontier wrote:
Hook wrote:
frontier wrote:
Hook wrote:So if everyone is so attractive in Ukraine, wouldn't that make 'average' American guys look ugly to them? I mean, it is great that they are so attractive, but it seems like that also puts you down a few notches too.

The other thing I don't get is why the girls ugly by Ukranian standards seem to exude self-confidence in their pictures. Usually, unattractive women don't exude any confidence.
You stupid retard. This is about Ukrainian GIRLS, NOT men.
Ukranian women and men share the same genes. Ladislav has pointed out many times that Ukranian guys are much more attractive than Anglos. So it is a legitimate question.

Every thread you come onto you either call people retard or gay or homo. You really need to improve your social skills. No one wants to listen to you bash everyone on this forum.
I only bash closeted types like yourself. And since you are so into the looks of other men, you must be a fruit cake since you are emasculated. You lack critical thinking skills as every other idiot redneck American. Well here it is. Even if they are good looking, American and other European women are not running to Ukraine for men as they run to Italy, Greece, or Turkey. Most of all, Ukrainian men are mostly abusive men and financially unstable unless they are in the top 1 percent. Now hope you understand. Asshole.
It is simply a matter of the market. And I didn't say the women won't like guys from America, just that they may not consider them as attractive.

Well, since you are obviously incapable of an adult conversation, I will not bother with any more responses. I will say that you have insulted most of the regular posters on this forum over the last few days spewing your nonsense. If you keep it up, you are likely to get banned by Winston.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

LarryLaffer wrote: Hi Hook,

I suspect that have2fly is exaggerating a bit. No way are the first 4 women "average" in any country. Look at the third woman. To me, she looks like Anna Kournikova. So I right clicked her image to get the link:
I kind of suspected that. No doubt the Ukrainians are more attractive, but not to an absurd degree. As I was saying even the least attractive woman was exuding confidence, so she must not be considered hideous in Ukraine.

Good to see another adult in this thread, BTW.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

Hook wrote:
frontier wrote:
Hook wrote:
frontier wrote:

You stupid retard. This is about Ukrainian GIRLS, NOT men.
Ukranian women and men share the same genes. Ladislav has pointed out many times that Ukranian guys are much more attractive than Anglos. So it is a legitimate question.

Every thread you come onto you either call people retard or gay or homo. You really need to improve your social skills. No one wants to listen to you bash everyone on this forum.
I only bash closeted types like yourself. And since you are so into the looks of other men, you must be a fruit cake since you are emasculated. You lack critical thinking skills as every other idiot redneck American. Well here it is. Even if they are good looking, American and other European women are not running to Ukraine for men as they run to Italy, Greece, or Turkey. Most of all, Ukrainian men are mostly abusive men and financially unstable unless they are in the top 1 percent. Now hope you understand. Asshole.
It is simply a matter of the market. And I didn't say the women won't like guys from America, just that they may not consider them as attractive.

Well, since you are obviously incapable of an adult conversation, I will not bother with any more responses. I will say that you have insulted most of the regular posters on this forum over the last few days spewing your nonsense. If you keep it up, you are likely to get banned by Winston.

You simply are retarded. If you keep acting like a fag, you are likely to get banned by foreign hot women since you are emasculated by feminists.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

Post by LarryLaffer »

Hook wrote:

I kind of suspected that. No doubt the Ukrainians are more attractive, but not to an absurd degree. As I was saying even the least attractive woman was exuding confidence, so she must not be considered hideous in Ukraine.

Thanks. The thing to do is just ignore this guy and PM Winston what he wrote. Winston doesn't have time to read all of the posts so he might not see this. But I think he now understands that he has to ban people who do this kind of attacking and will at least give frontier a temporary ban if you show him this thread.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

LarryLaffer wrote:
Now I have never been to Ukraine so I do not know this for sure. However, I seriously doubt that the average Ukrainian woman looks like Anna Kournikova.
From what I have been able to tell from people that have been in Ukraine, you subtract about 3 from the Anglo attractiveness scale. So we would consider Anna to be a 9 here, but she would be a 7 there. Still above average though.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

LarryLaffer wrote:
Hook wrote:

Thanks. The thing to do is just ignore this guy and PM Winston what he wrote. Winston doesn't have time to read all of the posts so he might not see this. But I think he now understands that he has to ban people who do this kind of attacking and will at least give frontier a temporary ban if you show him this thread.
Another one emasculated by feminists. How pathetic.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

frontier wrote:
Hook wrote:You stupid retard. This is about Ukrainian GIRLS, NOT men.

Every thread you come onto you either call people retard or gay or homo. You really need to improve your social skills. No one wants to listen to you bash everyone on this forum. If this is your typical behavior in real life, I can see why you are having a hard time with women.
WHOA - you guys forget there's plenty of "ugly" girls in the Ukraine - especially if the pretty ones have already married, there will be uglier ones left on the market. I don't think its genetics, but their lifestyle - people in the Ukraine walk a lot more, and eat a lot less than Americans, so that's a reason why they are thinner. Also, their food seems healther - fish, salads, soups, bread - OK they love sour cream & mayo, but don't tend to have supersized sodas & fast-food most days like Americans! Also, they tend to be poorer so live with families, so they aren't as bitchy as US women (or their dad would have kicked them out of home).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

polya wrote:
frontier wrote:
Hook wrote:You stupid retard. This is about Ukrainian GIRLS, NOT men.

Every thread you come onto you either call people retard or gay or homo. You really need to improve your social skills. No one wants to listen to you bash everyone on this forum. If this is your typical behavior in real life, I can see why you are having a hard time with women.
WHOA - you guys forget there's plenty of "ugly" girls in the Ukraine - especially if the pretty ones have already married, there will be uglier ones left on the market. I don't think its genetics, but their lifestyle - people in the Ukraine walk a lot more, and eat a lot less than Americans, so that's a reason why they are thinner. Also, their food seems healther - fish, salads, soups, bread - OK they love sour cream & mayo, but don't tend to have supersized sodas & fast-food most days like Americans! Also, they tend to be poorer so live with families, so they aren't as bitchy as US women (or their dad would have kicked them out of home).
There is McDonalds and other fast food in Ukraine. But the difference is, it is eaten once every other week by Ukrainian women while in the U.S. it is eaten every day by American women.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

polya wrote:
It is probably both. They have good genes and their environment causes them to have better health.

But whatever the underlying cause, the fact remains that both genders probably benefit from it. Which means that anglo guys are likely to take a hit down on the attractiveness scale relative to native guys. So we are either going to have to have more money or better personalities to compete. I would guess that money is the biggest reason, and then the fact we don't abuse alcohol and drugs as much.

Anyway, I was interested in Ladislav or Born2Fly's opinion, since they grew up there.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

Hook wrote:
polya wrote:
It is probably both. They have good genes and their environment causes them to have better health.

But whatever the underlying cause, the fact remains that both genders probably benefit from it. Which means that anglo guys are likely to take a hit down on the attractiveness scale relative to native guys. So we are either going to have to have more money or better personalities to compete. I would guess that money is the biggest reason, and then the fact we don't abuse alcohol and drugs as much.

Anyway, I was interested in Ladislav or Born2Fly's opinion, since they grew up there.
You really are uneducated and totally retarded with all your feminized crap. Ukrainian men are so in demand that American and other Western women are dying to go there(sacasm). The fact you are obsessed with men of Ukraine makes you gay.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Well here is what one of my K-9 handlers had to say, he was an LDS missionary to the Ukraine for two years and learns Russian in 6-8 months. He said the girls were awesome, friendly and full of life. He stated that the guys were jerks and thought they were bad asses by picking on younger guys and girls. He taught english and met many people he still stays in contact with. His statement to me was that if he wasn't LDS and married he would be in the Ukraine having a blast and the average American nice guy with a half open mind would do fine there.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Dogboy86 wrote:Well here is what one of my K-9 handlers had to say, he was an LDS missionary to the Ukraine for two years and learns Russian in 6-8 months. He said the girls were awesome, friendly and full of life. He stated that the guys were jerks and thought they were bad asses by picking on younger guys and girls. He taught english and met many people he still stays in contact with. His statement to me was that if he wasn't LDS and married he would be in the Ukraine having a blast and the average American nice guy with a half open mind would do fine there.
When did he go on his mission? I understand that it was better in Ukraine in the 90's but it is a bit harder now because the word has gotten out and more westerners have shown up. They have become more spoiled especially in Kiev. Still better than USA though.
frontier
Freshman Poster

Post by frontier »

Hook wrote:
Dogboy86 wrote:Well here is what one of my K-9 handlers had to say, he was an LDS missionary to the Ukraine for two years and learns Russian in 6-8 months. He said the girls were awesome, friendly and full of life. He stated that the guys were jerks and thought they were bad asses by picking on younger guys and girls. He taught english and met many people he still stays in contact with. His statement to me was that if he wasn't LDS and married he would be in the Ukraine having a blast and the average American nice guy with a half open mind would do fine there.
When did he go on his mission? I understand that it was better in Ukraine in the 90's but it is a bit harder now because the word has gotten out and more westerners have shown up. They have become more spoiled especially in Kiev. Still better than USA though.
You know nothing about Ukraine since you are homosexual. You really are a retard. Nothing has changed in Ukraine. What fa ag you are. A fag like you has no chance cause reek of fagness.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Hook wrote:
He was there 04 through 06. His favorite city was Odessa, but the women were friendliest in the smaller areas. He would stay with family's after paying their train fare and they fed him and were very hospitable. A good sence of humor goes a long way. He told me about walking past a man at an ATM and saying in Russian "do you win every time?" The man laughed very hard and took him to lunch. He has a huge book of photos with girls all over from the beach to his english class. These girls make AW LOOK LIKE DONKEYS!!! :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!