have2fly - Standards of Beauty in Ukraine

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Repatriate wrote:That's why violence is so common in U.S. nightclubs and public nightlife spots. You have extreme scarcity and unavailability of women and lots of middle/upper middle class men competing for low quality women. The decent quality women are few and far between. So men engage in one upsmanship to vent their hostility.

It's an unhealthy and unproductive environment. I think most of the deeper issues with American male masculinity is tied to this.

It would be an extremely interesting social experiment if you took a typical repressed anglo society and lifted immigrant quotas for single young women (age 18-30) from EE, Latin America, and Asian countries and made it extremely easy for those girls to immigrant for residency. I bet the social dynamic would change dramatically overnight. A lot of the American male angst would disappear.
That would be great if the US would allow young single women from eastern Europe, South America and Asian countries to come to the US by the millions! :D

Then we would see the social dynamic in the dating field change in the US. Men in America would have a lot of choices when it comes to dating (there no longer would be a scarcity of good looking, physicall fit women). American women on the other hand, would have to change their attitude towards men and start losing weight if they want to compete with all the hot women coming here from foreign countries. :D

I would love to see this happen! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

One more time - foreign girls DO come by thousands every year, but they also struggle with extra weight in the U.S.! I've explained this many times - food in the U.S. is really processed and unhealthy, also propaganda of bad food is everywhere - American TV is advertising burgers, when you go to a bar - they only serve fried food. When you to a sporting event - they serve hot dogs and beer! Where is the choice? There is barely any! If you want to eat right - it takes time, money and strength!