Going to Thailand, need help with something

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
fox
Freshman Poster

Going to Thailand, need help with something

Post by fox »

Hey guys,

I did some browsing on the forum to look for my question and didn't find an answer.

My question is simple and maybe there is already a thread about it- if there is one please point me to it....

So I'm supposed to go to Thailand for about 10 days next month. I want to meet women ahead of time (before I come)
Now I have two small questions:

1. which website is best to meet Thai women

2. I'm not looking for marriage or to get serious And I don't want to manipulate Thai women or break their hearts.

so which website is good to meet them and how do you tell them you are not ready to get serious....

Thank you :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

the vast majority of Thai girls who are not professionals are not interested in "recreational dating" where the visiting foreigner just f***s them for a while and then leaves the country, hence pretty well destroying their chances in the future with a serious suitor. Of course many foreign guys simply lie about it- swear everlasting love..."Don't worry sweetheart, I will be coming back for you..." So that is one possibility, to be a fraud and deceiver. Many men take that route. Of course, there are many thousands of girls for rent all over Thailand, and a longer term rental would be more honest. IN most of SE Asia, there are
two kinds of girls- marriageable girls and whores. It is likely possible to find a girl who has just started her career as a call girl and you can rent her for a while and when you are done with her both can go on your way.

It is more difficult than most Americans can imagine to merge their world with the orient. Most will never understand each other.
The majority of foreign men who come to Thailand for all reasons are there to screw girls with no long term commitment. It's a business.
Of course in the USA most men are raised to be desperate seekers of the holy grail of the unreachable poontang, so they are really desperate freaks.
When they get to Thailand the kinda explode...spend their time banging cheap young hookers...who can blame them I guess.

Outwest
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: going to Thailand need some help with something

Post by Repatriate »

fox wrote: 1. which website is best to meet Thai women
Most thais use hi5 or facebook to network. You can always look around there for potential dates. A long time ago (about 5 years back) I used that MSN dating service to contact a few girls. I dated one girl from chiang mai for a couple months but it never grew into anything more. She was strange and a little bit of a prude but cute. It's not that difficult to find girls if you spend time trolling the various sites. Thailovelinks is another one but some of them are full of prostitutes or part time massage girls that it's hard to tell.
2. I'm not looking for marriage or to get serious And I don't want to manipulate Thai women or break their hearts.
I don't know how old you are or how good looking you are but you could always hit up club venues like RCA, the various Thonglor clubs, etc.. and try cold approach pickup there. I have seen young western looking guys have a good time at those places but I don't know if they actually get sex out of it most of the time. I would say the real hookups were infrequent unless you're super handsome. It seems a lot of women are there just for show or to hang out with friends. My thai friends would hook up a lot at those places but language skill means a lot.

The best way is social networking though. A lot of thai girls are friendly but may not be all that friendly to foreigners they have no actual social circle with.

Some of the prettier ones are starting to develop western attitudes too so it's not really a good sign of the times to come. Have fun while you can.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

so the bottom line is that I need to pay money to get laid?
get a hooker? :?

that's kind of pessimistic (no offense)
but I thought that it was more than that...

edit: I'm good looking in my early 30's (not Brad Pit but good looking)
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

fox wrote:so the bottom line is that I need to pay money to get laid?

If you're decent looking..

No, you don't need to pay to get laid but you do need to network a little and it still requires some social skills.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Repatriate wrote:
fox wrote:so the bottom line is that I need to pay money to get laid?

If you're decent looking..

No, you don't need to pay to get laid but you do need to network a little and it still requires some social skills.
social network which site?