Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Rock » November 2nd, 2016, 12:15 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
Rock wrote: But I don't agree that difficulty keeps down costs! Countries with very poor infrastructure tend to be more expensive for visitors than those which are a bit better developed. It's generally a lot cheaper to visit and live in DR than Haiti. Decent infrastructure and security creates many efficiencies and scale economies. That's why well oiled countries like Thailand tend to be cheaper than less developed ones like say Kenya. Sure if you live 100% like a regular local in place like Madagascar, you may spend nothing during that period. But what about your flights in and out, what about your health issues, what about boredom, etc. Your body may not adapt well because you were not raised in such an environment. It's a lot easier to get very ill, depressed, etc. if you don't have at least some bubble to rely on or at least escape to from time to time.
Poorly developed countries have no rhyme or reason about prices, and there is a foreigner price that can be 100 times the local price, so there's some truth in what you write. If you want cheap, you have to live like the locals, which means speaking the local lingo and knowing how to negotiate. Once you find a protector (the street smart landlord who rents rooms to locals, NOT a tourist hotel) everything gets easier, because you will be his best-paying customer and he will try to keep you happy, out of trouble, etc. And there's no emotion involved like with a woman, just a business relationship. For a price, he will ease the way in all sorts of things, and that price will be low in dirt poor countries, thigh you have to know how to negotiate, which means having a plan for walking away if the price is too high (like going to the local market, waving some money at an old woman and saying you need a bed fur the night, the bed will be pestilential, but you'll live to find something better the next day, though most likely the greedy landlord will cave when he sees you are prepared to walk, obviously you MUST speak the local lingo for this to work).

If living like a local gives you the willies, then yes, better to stick to the well-developed countries.

Note that my idea for Haiti assumes an American who visits a mistress there a few months a year, so returning to America to earn more money is his escape from third world misery. (Needless to say, the man would be a fool to marry and bring a woman to the USA from Haiti or anywhere else for that matter, I've made this point over and over on this forum.)

As for illness, Haiti is a short and cheap plane trip to Miami. Africa another story. Transportation a big problem there, which is why I'd advise against it for Americans.
Living in Florida and taking extended trips to Jamaica, Haiti, DR, Cuba, etc. sounds like the best of both worlds.

I would love to try out Ghana too. The biggest hindrance is the prevalence of germs and diseases, some of which locals are more immune to. Sanitation is cities there is awful. Catching malaria sounds like a real nightmare too.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Kradmelder » November 2nd, 2016, 2:56 pm

Citizen wrote:What about South Africa, Brazil, France and America? There are lots and lots of black people in those countries. If black men have something to offer society, shouldn't black men be loved in those countries? Surely, life has been consistently improving where large numbers black men exist.
They do make a contribution: to the crime rate.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1715
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Kradmelder » November 2nd, 2016, 3:00 pm

Rock wrote:

Living in Florida and taking extended trips to Jamaica, Haiti, DR, Cuba, etc. sounds like the best of both worlds.

I would love to try out Ghana too. The biggest hindrance is the prevalence of germs and diseases, some of which locals are more immune to. Sanitation is cities there is awful. Catching malaria sounds like a real nightmare too.
If you are considering going to africa to miscegenate, AIDS should be your biggest concern. In Ghana the rate must be over 25%, and if remove the young who haven't mated yet, and just look at the loose women it must be over 75%. There are signs everywhere in Ghana warning you to use condoms and about AIDS. I don't mind if they all vrek, but I do mind if you take it home and spread it to other races. :lol:

User avatar
Shemp
Junior Poster
Posts: 804
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Shemp » November 2nd, 2016, 11:32 pm

HIV/AIDS is much more prevalent in southern Africa, including Republic of South Africa, than west Africa, at least according to official statistics (obviously, all official statistics in Africa are suspect).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... lence_rate

There are many theories as to why west Africa has less of an HIV problem than southern Africa. One reason is undoubtedly precisely because they warn about the problem in places like Ghana and try to prevent the spread of HIV, whereas fools in places like RSA prefer to sweep the problem under the table, thus allowing the disease to spread unchecked.

The reason why Muslim countries have less HIV is obvious: sexual conservatism.

User avatar
Snowbunny99
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: September 13th, 2017, 8:56 am
Location: E-Town, SH, Germany

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Snowbunny99 » November 29th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Hallo people.

Germany for sure...

I don't really know why me and the other girls are so attracted to black men, or how it has become a trend at german women.
I only can speak for myself, and i know the opinions and experiances from my friends and pales, i hang up with.
Surely it's about their dark skin, and mostly i like a black mens apearance. Sometimes it's the dark voice. It also could be the way he moves, his behavior, or how he smells...
Most of them are confident and a women gets all the attention she needs, and within there is also the sexual aspect.

Before you ask: If i can proof the big myth, you'll know what i mean, it's always a bonus. For now, it's all i have to say about this point.

Another reason for some german women may be the history, and the persecution and the genocide by the nazis. But that's not me and i think it's not the mean reason.

In the last 70 years most German man and women have learned to be more tolerant and open minded. Remember the long period of
occupation in germany, GIs were based in germany. Much of them married a german women and have a family.
That's why the german women learned about the afro-american and African culture or even the sub-culture of both. So german girls have already some interrests in black men and his
culture, or the girls got a good base for a flirt.

What i mean is: In the end it's all about the feelings and which desires you have. Feelings that all humans have when we fall in love, or get attracted to a man or a women.
People have preferences and desires, and also in sexuality and relationships. So it makes no difference if people are more attracted to white, black or any other ethnicy.
It's always a thing about prejudices, wishes or the desires you have. Our hopes and our desires are depending on the prejudices. Only there are some prejudices who are not so good or helpful like the other ones. That's the border to racism or other evil thoughts.
The best way to any prejudices or a myth, is to know if it's real and to proof it. Me and other women have done this.

I've tried, to find some studies and informations
about how many women are attracted to
black guys. Also if women are married with
black men, or want to have sex with them.

The problem: Not all of them are serious. In germany unfortunately, there seems to be no studies or surveys, including german women who are married or want to have sex with a black men.
The studies and surveys i've found, also the serious ones, are different in their results.

A study says 87% (!?) of all American women fantasize about having sex with a black guy. Similar studies about this question shows 51% and 42% of all white American women.
Studies in Europe released 53% and 64% of all european women are attracted to black men.
European studies exposing, it's deciding in which country the women lives.

As i have said before: I got no studies or survays, how german girls think about marriage or dating/have sex with a black male. Pertaining to my own experiences and the perceptions of my friends and my people, i will estimate the number of german women with “dark fantasies“ surely about 60%.
Some of you might wonder about this percentage. Remember, no one of us share all of his thoughts, opinions or desires with each other. If we would be honest all the time, we couldn't be in relationships or have a friend. Sometimes we must hide our real
feelings to maintain our relationships.

Long days and pleasent nights...

Guts
Freshman Poster
Posts: 32
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 5:57 pm

Re:

Post by Guts » July 16th, 2018, 5:18 am

SilverEnergy wrote:
February 11th, 2014, 6:16 am
Taiwan and South Korea are not the best examples of where black men can do well at.

Black men do fine in Japan.
What evidence do you have to support this claim? Most Asian women don't date blacks, especially highly intelligent ones like Japanese women.

Splicelo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 135
Joined: December 31st, 2018, 1:15 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Splicelo » April 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm

The real reason black american men don't look for women in africa is because they don't find their own black women attractive. Black men can make up all kind of bullshit excuse about how their black women have bad attitude. But at the end of the day, black men sometimes get non black women who have equally bad attitude but give her a past because he think anything non black he hit the jackpot. For example if a black man get a latina and she gives him that same attitude as a black woman does, the black man would see that as sexy and spicey not annoying and nagging. You will see black men in walmart with huge land whale white woman lmao and think he has some trophy. All women of any race can have a bad attitude but black men prefer mix women, white women, asian women etc due to physical attraction and won't admit it. Because black african women can be as tradition or even more so than some asian women, but black men are not interested.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3469
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 28th, 2019, 12:09 am

Splicelo wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm
The real reason black american men don't look for women in africa is because they don't find their own black women attractive. Black men can make up all kind of bullshit excuse about how their black women have bad attitude. But at the end of the day, black men sometimes get non black women who have equally bad attitude but give her a past because he think anything non black he hit the jackpot. For example if a black man get a latina and she gives him that same attitude as a black woman does, the black man would see that as sexy and spicey not annoying and nagging. You will see black men in walmart with huge land whale white woman lmao and think he has some trophy. All women of any race can have a bad attitude but black men prefer mix women, white women, asian women etc due to physical attraction and won't admit it. Because black african women can be as tradition or even more so than some asian women, but black men are not interested.
Some of what you write is true, but be careful when you say black men won't admit being unattracted to black women. I certainly make no bones about my lack of attraction to black women and there are now entire movements of black men who want nothing to do with black women. For example:

SYSBM (Save Yourself Black Man)
https://slayingevil.com/
IBMOR (Introspective Black Men of Reform)
Black MGTOW

The internet has UNLEASHED legions of black men who want nothing to do with black women. What you don't seem to get is that SMART black men don't find it necessary to explain or admit anything to anyone as to why they like who they like and don't like black women. There is therefore no discussion to be had. We do what we do and place the middle finger in the face of those who object, DARING them to make a move to stop us.

I don't find lot's of ethnic women at all attractive (Indian, Mestizo, Southeast Asian, etc) but I don't feel the need to go around telling them that I don't find them attractive and why I don't like them. I just live my life on my terms and dare anyone to try to stop me.

Again, explaining yourself is to weakly feel the need to justify or defend yourself. THERE IS NO EXPLANATION NEEDED, EVER!

Splicelo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 135
Joined: December 31st, 2018, 1:15 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Splicelo » April 28th, 2019, 4:17 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 12:09 am
Splicelo wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm
The real reason black american men don't look for women in africa is because they don't find their own black women attractive. Black men can make up all kind of bullshit excuse about how their black women have bad attitude. But at the end of the day, black men sometimes get non black women who have equally bad attitude but give her a past because he think anything non black he hit the jackpot. For example if a black man get a latina and she gives him that same attitude as a black woman does, the black man would see that as sexy and spicey not annoying and nagging. You will see black men in walmart with huge land whale white woman lmao and think he has some trophy. All women of any race can have a bad attitude but black men prefer mix women, white women, asian women etc due to physical attraction and won't admit it. Because black african women can be as tradition or even more so than some asian women, but black men are not interested.
Some of what you write is true, but be careful when you say black men won't admit being unattracted to black women. I certainly make no bones about my lack of attraction to black women and there are now entire movements of black men who want nothing to do with black women. For example:

SYSBM (Save Yourself Black Man)
https://slayingevil.com/
IBMOR (Introspective Black Men of Reform)
Black MGTOW

The internet has UNLEASHED legions of black men who want nothing to do with black women. What you don't seem to get is that SMART black men don't find it necessary to explain or admit anything to anyone as to why they like who they like and don't like black women. There is therefore no discussion to be had. We do what we do and place the middle finger in the face of those who object, DARING them to make a move to stop us.

I don't find lot's of ethnic women at all attractive (Indian, Mestizo, Southeast Asian, etc) but I don't feel the need to go around telling them that I don't find them attractive and why I don't like them. I just live my life on my terms and dare anyone to try to stop me.

Again, explaining yourself is to weakly feel the need to justify or defend yourself. THERE IS NO EXPLANATION NEEDED, EVER!
LOL you are not being honest about you don't feel to explain yourself as to why you don't date black women. You and other black males was on a 40 page topic bashing the crap outta your own women. Your women are a reflection of you whether you like it or not. You are a black man :lol: and when you bash your women, you are bashing yourself :lol:. You came out of a black woman not a white woman unless you are mixed. And the fact you are bashing your women like that as if you don't have black female relatives whom you love, shows a lot about the character you really have. You think i would come on here and bash the crap outta my own white women? you must be kidding me. I'm dating a filipina, but i happen to meet her when i travelled for work, i don't only date filipinas, i also date white women, but if i didn't date white women and only dated filipina exclusively. i wouldn't be bashing the crap outta them like you and other black men are doing to your own women. No wonder your women are so bitter and angry. If my filipina was constantly thrash talking filipina guys constantly that would turn me off. You sound to have a chip on your shoulder, you can date whom you want without bashing whom you don't want. Is your mother as disgusting as your describe all black women to be? :lol:

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3469
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 28th, 2019, 5:22 am

Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 4:17 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 12:09 am
Splicelo wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 10:42 pm
The real reason black american men don't look for women in africa is because they don't find their own black women attractive. Black men can make up all kind of bullshit excuse about how their black women have bad attitude. But at the end of the day, black men sometimes get non black women who have equally bad attitude but give her a past because he think anything non black he hit the jackpot. For example if a black man get a latina and she gives him that same attitude as a black woman does, the black man would see that as sexy and spicey not annoying and nagging. You will see black men in walmart with huge land whale white woman lmao and think he has some trophy. All women of any race can have a bad attitude but black men prefer mix women, white women, asian women etc due to physical attraction and won't admit it. Because black african women can be as tradition or even more so than some asian women, but black men are not interested.
Some of what you write is true, but be careful when you say black men won't admit being unattracted to black women. I certainly make no bones about my lack of attraction to black women and there are now entire movements of black men who want nothing to do with black women. For example:

SYSBM (Save Yourself Black Man)
https://slayingevil.com/
IBMOR (Introspective Black Men of Reform)
Black MGTOW

The internet has UNLEASHED legions of black men who want nothing to do with black women. What you don't seem to get is that SMART black men don't find it necessary to explain or admit anything to anyone as to why they like who they like and don't like black women. There is therefore no discussion to be had. We do what we do and place the middle finger in the face of those who object, DARING them to make a move to stop us.

I don't find lot's of ethnic women at all attractive (Indian, Mestizo, Southeast Asian, etc) but I don't feel the need to go around telling them that I don't find them attractive and why I don't like them. I just live my life on my terms and dare anyone to try to stop me.

Again, explaining yourself is to weakly feel the need to justify or defend yourself. THERE IS NO EXPLANATION NEEDED, EVER!
LOL you are not being honest about you don't feel to explain yourself as to why you don't date black women. You and other black males was on a 40 page topic bashing the crap outta your own women. Your women are a reflection of you whether you like it or not. You are a black man :lol: and when you bash your women, you are bashing yourself :lol:. You came out of a black woman not a white woman unless you are mixed. And the fact you are bashing your women like that as if you don't have black female relatives whom you love, shows a lot about the character you really have. You think i would come on here and bash the crap outta my own white women? you must be kidding me. I'm dating a filipina, but i happen to meet her when i travelled for work, i don't only date filipinas, i also date white women, but if i didn't date white women and only dated filipina exclusively. i wouldn't be bashing the crap outta them like you and other black men are doing to your own women. No wonder your women are so bitter and angry. If my filipina was constantly thrash talking filipina guys constantly that would turn me off. You sound to have a chip on your shoulder, you can date whom you want without bashing whom you don't want. Is your mother as disgusting as your describe all black women to be? :lol:
As if your illiterate diction was not enough, you have just marked yourself as yet another low-IQ loser who has some vested interest in "The poor black woman plight." No one here cares about black women and no one here cares about your views who who chooses who.

Moreover, given the very childish and cliched attempts to shame me into having some sort of care or regard for black women, you are likely a black female pathetically trying advocate for women that no one wants.

High value women's worth is obvious and apparent without ridiculous attempts to shame man into liking them. The fact that black women have resorted to this "shaming strategy" a testament to their worthlessness.

But this is not about me. Apart from a few rare exceptions, NOBODY in the world thinks Western black women are worth a crap. And why would they? Black women have the lowest IQs of all women in the world, they are the most violent women in the world, the worst mothers in the world, the worst wives in the world and the most STD-afflicted women in the world. All that and I don't even find them physically attractive nor pleasant to be around.

Telling the truth about black American women is not bashing them, it is simply telling the truth about them.
More and more black men are simply not interested in black women and for a variety of reasons. So you'll just have to get over it. There is nothing your complaining and shaming attempts are going to do to reverse that. But if you want to try to do something, go up to random black men with non-black women and state your objection and see what happens to you. I know if you did that to me when I am with my Russian dumpling, you would have the absolute worst experience of your life and that is no exaggeration. Many years ago, I left a white guy barely clinging to life for aggressively confronting me and a former girlfriend, and some years later, I sprayed a black woman in the face with pepper spray then kicked in her teeth for doing the same. Both times I was not charged due to self-defense. You are no different so be very careful before you cause yourself grave harm for putting your nose into the personal choices of intelligent black men.

The below is how I treat people (especially black women) who confront me with racist drivel about my being with a gorgeous, thin, and kind Russian girl:



So be very careful who you annoy with your "poor black female" crap. These two black "women" had multiple head and arm fractures and they almost died. The guy who defended himself is one of my true heros and I follow his lead at any opportunity when someone comes at me with similar contempt due to "white girl" envy. You've been warned....

#SYSBM

Splicelo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 135
Joined: December 31st, 2018, 1:15 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Splicelo » April 28th, 2019, 8:10 am

Seriously? how is your vagina? You are really beyond triggered :lol: And i actually laugh when i red your post of you trying to intimidate me over the internet, blacky chang.
I already said date whoever you want but its nonsensical to be ranting non stop about women you don't care about, that's what i am getting on. You are bashing your women, and yes there is truth in some of it, but you make it seem as if every single one is all the same. When lo and behold the same could be said about black men. Black men is the least desired men on the earth, and black men get the most rejected women of every race. Luckily for you, you have money, so desperate European women will talk to you even though you are a senior citizen. Calling someone illiterate when you are communicating not face to face but through texting/typing is such a stupid insult. :lol: You think you are offending me but actually just offending yourself. Poor thing.

So moving along... A lot of what you said about about black women is true but it the exact same for black men. Black men are the most violent as you demonstrated in your post, they have the most std's/hiv so women should be careful when dating them, they don't take care of their children which makes them dead beat fathers. A lot of european women now got hiv due to screwing black men. Now you are talking about IQ, look at black countries not one of them is first world even though they have so much natural resources, and guess what they are ran by black men, so your're the equivalent in IQ when it comes to your women, i take that back, you're IQ is lower than your women. Black men don't build anything, they don't create, they don't invent like other race of men do and all you do is kill each other. You are trying to separate yourself from your women but the truth is you are same as your women, and in fact the world hates you even more. You want so badly to be white, you chase after our women and then your gorilla nature comes out when you realize your not one of us, you want so badly to be accepted, you're not. You are simply too uncivilized. :wink:

Now i'm complaining when lo and behold you are the one who was on a 40 page topic going on and on with other crybaby black males about how terrible your women are, yet claim you don't have to give an explanation about why you don't like them. Again in this post you are listing out your reason as to why you don't like your women. YAWN! Why do you constanly feel you need to give everyone an explanation. I thought this forum was about dating women abroad, not whiny immature black male like you complaining with your sob stories boring everyone about how terrible your women have treated you. As i said before people don't see you as different than black women, you come from one and you look like your women. Oh how you wish you were white. Sucks to be you. :lol:

You are getting seriously butt hurt telling me that i should go up to a random black man and tell him my objection.
You are so stupid if you think i am saying you should be interested in black women, that is not at all what i am saying at all. i'm saying date whomever you wanna date but why can't you date whoever you want without making excuses and giving everyone explanation. It's unbelievable that you been on this earth more than half a century and still so easily offended that you resort showing off your skills of butt kicking hahahahaha to someone on the internet. How do you get through a single day if you get angry this easy? I've seen in another post where a white guy told you he would not date a girl who dated black men and oh boy did you get your panties in a bunch. You start bragging about how you are 6'5 and 300 pound and put people in hospital :lol: and what you'd do to him. :lol: Black men have more testosterone in their system and that is why you are so much more prone to violence and aggression.

Personally i think non black women should stay away from most black men as i don't think most black men are any good. But that's just my thoughts, doesn't mean i'd confront anyone. But if a female relative was to get with one i think our family would be against it, as black men are generally too flaky for women to have a stable relationship with.

You left a man clinging for life? Lmao you just proof how violent black men are, you are nothing but a thug. Hmmm i'll pass on watching that video, seems like you spend your days watching negative things about your women on youtube as well as mgtow videos. At your age you should take it easy on swinging on people because as you age your bones get weaker and more likely to break i'm serious.

And i just wanted to say thank you so much for making me laugh especially the last paragraph you wrote showing off your UFC fighting skills. Lets get ready to RUMBLEEEE! in the left we have Splicelo and on the right we have a bitter immature big nose nappy head liver lip senior citizen who wishes he was white.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3469
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » April 28th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Splicelo wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 8:10 am
And i just wanted to say thank you so much for making me laugh especially the last paragraph you wrote showing off your UFC fighting skills. Lets get ready to RUMBLEEEE! in the left we have Splicelo and on the right we have a bitter immature big nose nappy head liver lip senior citizen who wishes he was white.
The fact that you have an unfulfilled love life has much to do with the attitude you exhibit above. There is no wonder you are angry and ALONE.

Image

User avatar
jamielee
Freshman Poster
Posts: 2
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 8:03 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by jamielee » June 6th, 2019, 5:40 am

Joining the thread to check more replies :)

User avatar
jamielee
Freshman Poster
Posts: 2
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 8:03 am

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by jamielee » June 6th, 2019, 5:41 am

Why can't I post here?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Questions and Advice”