Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I am actually a black man myself thinking of going abroad SOMEWHERE... I would like to know the safest place for a black man in another country...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Yeah, I know what you mean about going to those IR websites. I actually seen some attractive European women. The problem I have had is that the girls like dating black guys but do not like distance it is weird but still that is Europe. I believe where I am going to live is going to help at least in dating and I think that it will help.

Yeah, I am working and saving money and I think that it will help when going abroad now since I need the extra cash.

I believe you can find work. It is good you determination. I am basically stressing over living there when I should be happy and just go for it.

I was thinking the same too. I do not know why they think that Americans can survive on slave wages. Especially in California.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

aozora13 wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean about going to those IR websites. I actually seen some attractive European women. The problem I have had is that the girls like dating black guys but do not like distance it is weird but still that is Europe. I believe where I am going to live is going to help at least in dating and I think that it will help.

Yeah, I am working and saving money and I think that it will help when going abroad now since I need the extra cash.

I believe you can find work. It is good you determination. I am basically stressing over living there when I should be happy and just go for it.

I was thinking the same too. I do not know why they think that Americans can survive on slave wages. Especially in California.
who is "they"?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

They are the Washington Consensus. The both political parties that have kept wages down since the 1970's. All things have gone up but wages. American first tried to solve that by sending the wife/mother into the workforce. Then started Women's Rights 2.0 which demanded equal pay, etc, etc. But the real problem is wages have been stagnant since the Gas Crisis of the 1970's, Wars in SE Asia which all caused inflation...

The Key to Women Overseas is to keep expectations low or at least reasonable. Keep contact short, you only contact women within about a month of you actually visiting their country. Too much time spent on the phone, email, Skype whatever builds up expectations you might not be able to overcome. Listen to me, I know from experience. Talked to one German woman for over a year, a Norwegian just about a year and a Ukrainian for a few months. Guess which one I f***ed? Guess which one searched for me on Facebook recently? Guess which one still has a video of us f***ing? If you picked the Ukrainian I knew for about 90 days tops you would be right... I only wish Larisa was better looking, a bit younger, childless, etc, etc -

Proving you can be Black and PULL in FSU, geez :roll: If I can do it, you guys can do it for sure..

I met her on Lucky Lovers of all things, $20 a month and as far as I'm concerned LEGIT. Granted I don't generate a ton of interest on there, but I gets MINE.

I'll be FAR more aggressive in the near future, I just want to be able to say "Hey girlie, I'm coming to your town, you down?" That means YOUR IN CONTROL, YOU EXPECT A MEETING and if their sparks, you expect the panties to drop as confirmation of that "Spark".

That being said, the German was ALL IN, making plans, making suggestions, dropping hints. If I could do it over again, I would have stuck to plan A which was just to see her and only her. Its a completely possibility I would not be posting her today. But I don't believe in chasing p***y you have disappointed. You learn to live with your mistakes and don't do it again.

I just need M-O-N-E-Y, down to my last $20, gotta put more shit on Ebay, but that will only get eaten up by school. $120 for each A+ exam, $120 for Network +. I don't want to work and go to school, but I might have too. We shall see, maybe I can hang on until early summer.

Shit I forgot about the girlie from Ukraine that hit me up on TWO different sites (Elena's Models and Lucky Lovers). So I needs to get this party started...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:They are the Washington Consensus. The both political parties that have kept wages down since the 1970's. All things have gone up but wages. American first tried to solve that by sending the wife/mother into the workforce. Then started Women's Rights 2.0 which demanded equal pay, etc, etc. But the real problem is wages have been stagnant since the Gas Crisis of the 1970's, Wars in SE Asia which all caused inflation...

The Key to Women Overseas is to keep expectations low or at least reasonable. Keep contact short, you only contact women within about a month of you actually visiting their country. Too much time spent on the phone, email, Skype whatever builds up expectations you might not be able to overcome. Listen to me, I know from experience. Talked to one German woman for over a year, a Norwegian just about a year and a Ukrainian for a few months. Guess which one I f***ed? Guess which one searched for me on Facebook recently? Guess which one still has a video of us f***ing? If you picked the Ukrainian I knew for about 90 days tops you would be right... I only wish Larisa was better looking, a bit younger, childless, etc, etc -

Proving you can be Black and PULL in FSU, geez :roll: If I can do it, you guys can do it for sure..

I met her on Lucky Lovers of all things, $20 a month and as far as I'm concerned LEGIT. Granted I don't generate a ton of interest on there, but I gets MINE.

I'll be FAR more aggressive in the near future, I just want to be able to say "Hey girlie, I'm coming to your town, you down?" That means YOUR IN CONTROL, YOU EXPECT A MEETING and if their sparks, you expect the panties to drop as confirmation of that "Spark".

That being said, the German was ALL IN, making plans, making suggestions, dropping hints. If I could do it over again, I would have stuck to plan A which was just to see her and only her. Its a completely possibility I would not be posting her today. But I don't believe in chasing p***y you have disappointed. You learn to live with your mistakes and don't do it again.

I just need M-O-N-E-Y, down to my last $20, gotta put more shit on Ebay, but that will only get eaten up by school. $120 for each A+ exam, $120 for Network +. I don't want to work and go to school, but I might have too. We shall see, maybe I can hang on until early summer.

Shit I forgot about the girlie from Ukraine that hit me up on TWO different sites (Elena's Models and Lucky Lovers). So I needs to get this party started...
I bet'cha you smashed her raw dog like Mr. Marcus or Wesley Pipes even talkin mad shit to her while dickin her down. lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:They are the Washington Consensus. The both political parties that have kept wages down since the 1970's. All things have gone up but wages. American first tried to solve that by sending the wife/mother into the workforce. Then started Women's Rights 2.0 which demanded equal pay, etc, etc. But the real problem is wages have been stagnant since the Gas Crisis of the 1970's, Wars in SE Asia which all caused inflation...

I bet'cha you smashed her raw dog like Mr. Marcus or Wesley Pipes even talkin mad shit to her while dickin her down. lol
Ha! No, I was chill. She did all the work, she wanted it on film. She's on top all you see is my socks.... :D
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

dj,

I see what you mean. I think that year long things crashed for me too. It seems that you should meet the girl in a 3-4 month window. Other than that it is a great probability that it will be hit or miss. I dated a German woman and the distance pretty much ended it for us, after I met her. She was nice in bed.

I am glad though I have a chance to meet more women and to at least leave America. Well, I think that really why I am leaving is because I want a more relaxed career. I just cannot deal with working like a dog where I am and also for people who I have no desire helping. dj, good advice try your best not to get help desk. It is the lowest end of the IT totem pole. I am glad that I am doing this traineeship. It is low paying but I see that it will open doors and even when I might have to leave because of varies decisions with me and the company, I would have experience to actually have a chance to possibly go abroad again.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:dj,

I see what you mean. I think that year long things crashed for me too. It seems that you should meet the girl in a 3-4 month window. Other than that it is a great probability that it will be hit or miss. I dated a German woman and the distance pretty much ended it for us, after I met her. She was nice in bed.

I am glad though I have a chance to meet more women and to at least leave America. Well, I think that really why I am leaving is because I want a more relaxed career. I just cannot deal with working like a dog where I am and also for people who I have no desire helping. dj, good advice try your best not to get help desk. It is the lowest end of the IT totem pole. I am glad that I am doing this traineeship. It is low paying but I see that it will open doors and even when I might have to leave because of varies decisions with me and the company, I would have experience to actually have a chance to possibly go abroad again.
You say don't get MCDST?

I am going to continue and go another nine weeks in the hopes I can find the money to take the A+ and Network + test but also Security + . MCDST won't hurt, it just cost money but it proves you know Windows 7 and Windows Home/Small Business server. Some companies will pay for your certifications however if they hire you. I know Dell is hiring Field Reps with only A+, but encourage you to continue and get more certifications.

I would love to stay in California because I completely agree with what will happen towards the end of Capitalism in this country, as it will become very regional. California is already Desalinating Water, Geo-Thermal Power, Solar Power and Wind Power. We just need to expand on those. We can cut-off trade with States and Countries to the East of us. We have the largest economy and its flawed yes but we can also leverage our huge population to build all the things we need to survive the late 21st Century and all the problems overpopulation and pollution will cause.

Europe is largely out of front of this and that'st the main draw, along with no silly arguments on social issues long solved over there. That also leaves room to talk about important stuff like making sure schools are well-funded, the Autobahn has no cracks or pot holes in it, public transport runs smoothly and strikes are avoided.

There's much more concern over QUALITY OF LIFE in Europe that you just won't find in other countries. South America favors Quality of Life but in terms of relationships with family and the earth. But generally lazy, they learned it from the Spaniards though. Its just Brazil is zooming upward, but still has serious poverty problems and I would rather wait until AFTER the Summer Games AND World Cup where they have upgraded the infrastructure just for both events. We'll see how they handle the Favelas on the world stage...
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney wrote:
aozora13 wrote:dj,

You say don't get MCDST?

I am going to continue and go another nine weeks in the hopes I can find the money to take the A+ and Network + test but also Security + . MCDST won't hurt, it just cost money but it proves you know Windows 7 and Windows Home/Small Business server. Some companies will pay for your certifications however if they hire you. I know Dell is hiring Field Reps with only A+, but encourage you to continue and get more certifications.

I would love to stay in California because I completely agree with what will happen towards the end of Capitalism in this country, as it will become very regional. California is already Desalinating Water, Geo-Thermal Power, Solar Power and Wind Power. We just need to expand on those. We can cut-off trade with States and Countries to the East of us. We have the largest economy and its flawed yes but we can also leverage our huge population to build all the things we need to survive the late 21st Century and all the problems overpopulation and pollution will cause.

Europe is largely out of front of this and that'st the main draw, along with no silly arguments on social issues long solved over there. That also leaves room to talk about important stuff like making sure schools are well-funded, the Autobahn has no cracks or pot holes in it, public transport runs smoothly and strikes are avoided.

There's much more concern over QUALITY OF LIFE in Europe that you just won't find in other countries. South America favors Quality of Life but in terms of relationships with family and the earth. But generally lazy, they learned it from the Spaniards though. Its just Brazil is zooming upward, but still has serious poverty problems and I would rather wait until AFTER the Summer Games AND World Cup where they have upgraded the infrastructure just for both events. We'll see how they handle the Favelas on the world stage...
I believe the Microsoft Certified Professional Desktop Support Technician for Windows 7 is good to get because it will pushed soon by the US govt and used by US Corporations. I believe that it might take you 2-3 years but it might be worth it to gain some strong IT experience. I wish I started out like that. I did some mainframe programming for the .gov but then a woman caused that to end. However, I did not like the job and I was depressed everyday going there. My current job is a contractor doing help desk for a US agency. It is a pain because most of the user's call you for the dumbest things, information to give to them is inefficient so we have to bullsh#t our way to help them at times and when we help them with a unique problem most do not really thank you. Also, they promote the butt-kissers and the one's that the manager's like from the beginning. Since I was with people who actually said the truth how everyone there is a sheep (which is sadly true), I was not really pushed for getting a slightly higher position (exp but no extra pay) so I never pursued it. However, I was able to get a clearance, some IT certs, and actual year of IT experience in the path I wanted to work towards as a career even though it was low quality. When I think about it, I can get a steady middle class income.

I am afraid of the dollar devaluation and the stagnant wages (plus the unique govt shutdown because stupid politicians talk about non-essential issues; what about not manufacturing under 10 percent of the economy, high unemployment, high deficits - spending more than taking in, borrowing from the central bank which includes getting from investors and countries plus countries who are hostel to us like China). So, now I am trying to go somewhere else. The elite are trying to push for one currency which is universal so there is no currency wars and the central banks want that to happen.

Europe even though it has its European Central Bank issues such as with Portugal loosing its credit rating again I think a BB or something not exactly sure and other nations like Italy, Greece and Spain have not really contributed and actually hurt 'good economies' such as Germany (high unemployment - strong economy though), Austria, Scandinavian countries, and Switzerland. I believe France has issues too. Still, the Euro is holding on although I think it was not a good idea to have it in the first place. Countries in Europe do have relatively good infrastructure; definitely in Germany. The United States realistically can actually have huge infrastructure projects funded by the US government which will actually give more of credit limit on their charge card. They can also actually push for a new energy source or for using more natural energy. Also possibly promote that the government stop borrowing money with interest from the Federal Reserve! However, you don't have a free economy with a privately owned corporation which sets interest rates and sets rates for banks to borrow money. Also, you cannot have a recovery when bankers and investors who mess up take future productivity earnings from our future generations and use it now because they messed up financially.

US can probably improve its quality of live but that would mean to actually match cost of living with wages, actually focus on renewable energy, products infrastructure projects and the government can introduce grants for new technologies which can make the US a superpower but sadly I can see that will not happen; at least not in my lifetime.

We will fall off the world stage, bases will close and the dollar which is only surviving because it is used as main way of transaction for petrol (oil) and for other purchases internationally, will cease to exist. The US then when its $75-$200 Trillion range total debt (much more than the world's economic GDP) will cause it to default and people will drop economic classes overnight. Hopefully our master's will get the charades going for a little while longer but with the US gone, it will make the largest market place hurt several countries that export to them for business. We will see how the future panes out.

Lastly, yes the United States will be fragmented. California and the west coast will be segmented then the mid-west, southeast will be segmented, the east will have ties to 'old world' and probably still be controlled by them as that is what has been happening for a long time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should I make this thread a sticky for all the black members here?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Winston wrote:Should I make this thread a sticky for all the black members here?
@Winston,

Claro k si! Debes a hacer este hilo permanente como un sticky, pana.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:Should I make this thread a sticky for all the black members here?
@Winston,

Claro k si! Debes a hacer este hilo permanente como un sticky, pana.
Uh, is that a yes? I suppose so.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

It's a green light, Winston. :O)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

It seems to me that a place like Nigeria or the Congo. or even South Africa would be good places for black men with means.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Quick question to all the black guys here. Have any of you gone back to Africa ? I mean it seems like to fair number of Asian American guys that post here have gone back to our native countries.
Or do many of you just prefer white or sometimes asian women and go after them only? I mean this as no offense but just curious.