Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I've got one more:

Guangzhou, China! Especially Xiaobei (小北) district. Any large, urban, coastal Chinese city should be fun and welcoming for black people. Africans have told me that they are amazed by how highly developed, business-friendly, and fun the city is, and absolutely enjoy their experiences in China. There are many thousands of African expats here in Guangzhou, many of whom speak excellent Mandarin.

You'll see a lot of black Africans around Guangzhou who absolutely love the place, especially around Xiaobei (one metro station east of the main Guangzhou train station, on Line 5). They come from literally every single country in Africa, including West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal), Central Africa (Congo, Angola), East Africa (Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania), and South Africa. If you want to get a feel of what Africans of different nationalities are like, go to Xiaobei, Guangzhou. There are African-run hair salons, restaurants, shops, shipping centers (not a typo: they are expert international shippers and couriers), and much more.

Africans from Africa are very, very different from African Americans. Like Latinos, their sense of humor is quite contagious, down-to-earth, and uninhibited. The Muslim Africans tend to be more serious and grim, although some of them are just as outgoing and bubbly as the Christian Africans. For me, the African men, and the women too, were just complete joys to get to know.

In Xiaobei and surrounding areas, Africans are make up the majority of foreigners. There is a minority of Arabs and Indians too. The local Chinese will not even turn around and look at any of the foreigners, since they aren't unexpected at all in this part of town. You'll even see some African men holding hands with the local Chinese women, and no one will even blink at the sight of that. On the contrary, I would love to hold hands with one of those warm, bubbly, curvy African ladies. :P

As for discrimination? Most local Chinese have a good impression of the Africans around town. Well, there's the term heigui (黑鬼, "black devil"), which one taxi driver had used when talking about the local African immigrants to me, but he also used yangguizi (洋鬼子) to refer to the whites. Rather, there's a lot more racism that goes the other way around (Sinophobia).
Last edited by Falcon on September 4th, 2012, 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

I find the "tones" a bit much, but if anyone else wants to go the China route... :)

http://www.afroshanghai.com/
http://www.afroshanghai.com/forums/index.php
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
SimplyMarvelous
Freshman Poster

Post by SimplyMarvelous »

This list by 'Phx' is almost comprehensive INACCURATE! Yes, it doesn't have to be SCIENTIFIC...however, it MUST be BASED on facts. Dating a few women here and there or having a Pen Pal over the Internet does NOT qualify a place as being the BEST place for Black men. For example, New Zealand is extremely RACIST towards Black people...especially Black men and so are Denmark, El Salvador, and Spain. How do I know I've lived in all of those countries for at least 91-days (was deported from New Zeland for being a Black male; yes, that's a fact! To know a peoples in a place, one MUST live in the place. 'Phx', if I were you I would delete that RUBBISH list you put on this Website because it is misleading as it is INACCURATE!
Life is AWESOME!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

SimplyMarvelous,

You do have a point. Phoenix based his best places for black first world men are different for each person. An example for me would be in Austria. They were necessarily racist as being beat up for being black. Dating though is not that good or high for black men who live in Austria. I would say though Germany is better for black American guys (mainly American soldiers after World War II and the subsequent bases that are currently there).

Countries though in Europe vary for black guys (America | UK) can get find women to date. Romania is one country and yes women are generally welcoming to black guys (not necessarily African men). Western Anglo countries: I believe that Australia a black American can find a Aussie girl. I was able to get some interested in me but the time difference was annoying and the problem with them is that most of them have issue with native people of that land. So, although I am an American and most Aussie's like Americans (girls do like the guys), they are racist towards black people but yes you can date Aussie women. I was 'randomly' selected to do a search because although I am American and they could tell by my accent, they search my bag because 'I was black'. So most likely, I see that Australia|NZ will be off my list to live but it is good to at least do a tourist trip if you have the money. I do not know about New Zealand but I believe in Auckland|Christchurch there are a decent number of women who will date you. However, most of these women are Anglo and they are terrible for long-term girlfriends or even worse to be a wife to you.

Spain: I agree. There are some decent (attractive) Spanish women but the country is racist to even their futbol (soccer) black player who is a star for a soccer club in Madrid. They threw bananas and it was really bad. I believe this was years ago on a article in a sports article.

Central America: I know that usually usually countries with large (black) popluations of black latinos have class issues. They will now that you are not the locals and will treat you differently. I saw this in different places. They will know that you are from the first world and treat you differently. You have the wealthy first world black guy appeal. However, since you are not white and historially not part of the white 1 percent wealthy class, you will be treated to their high circles because you are not local and you are from a wealthy area.

Countries in Central America that have small or non-existant popluations are better for black expats.
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Website for Black Men who want Euro or Australian women.

Post by Soulthinker »

Aozora13,I had been to the UK,Scandinavia,Iceland,Belulux,Poland,Estonia,Germany,Austria,Switzerland,France,and Italy.
I had exes in only two countries:Poland and Germany. I'm still looking and now I like to know what dating websites that covers all of Europe and Australia? As a Black-American I want to learn more so I can find that someone.
Soulthinker
Freshman Poster

Post by Soulthinker »

I had been to Canada in Ottawa. The Canadian women are more like American women there is nothing different about them. Canada is maybe Euro acting but ,when it comes with Black males it is mostly American acting.
Jon69
Freshman Poster

Post by Jon69 »

I am a White guy, and I lived in Poland for 2 years. Polish girls love black cock, especially the blonde girls "Blondynki", if you are a White guy you can forget it. Poland is paradise for Black guys, all Black guys should go to Poland, you can impregnate as many Polish girls as you want. I never met so many cheap whores as in Poland, Black Man's paradise. One African managed to give AIDS to over 30 Polish women, they really are that cheap.
Good Hunting!!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Re: Website for Black Men who want Euro or Australian women.

Post by aozora13 »

Soulthinker wrote:Aozora13,I had been to the UK,Scandinavia,Iceland,Belulux,Poland,Estonia,Germany,Austria,Switzerland,France,and Italy.
I had exes in only two countries:Poland and Germany. I'm still looking and now I like to know what dating websites that covers all of Europe and Australia? As a Black-American I want to learn more so I can find that someone.
I am not sure of a good website that can cover all of those countries except AfroRomance. However, based on the selections there, it is weak and some of the girls from Australia are pretty much an America-Lite version of their Anglo-sisters. Still even though Australia has negatives with marriage, high cost of living (imports and other things) you can find a decent Aussie girl from what I have heard from two black guys who lived in LA and Las Vegas. One guy (LA) mentioned that he had a relationship with one Aussie girl which did not well but he found a good Aussie girl who basically wants him to move to Australia with her. Another guy from Las Vegas was in the same boat and I guess even though both the US and Australia is Anglo, you can find at least a decent girl in Australia. I think that in Europe, most of Eastern Europe it is possible to find a decent women who is about at least 6-7 rating and who wants a reliable guy.

Sorry for the late reply.
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

Post by Readyforlove74 »

Ok so let me refresh this whole conversation about black men thing with other women of different ethnicities. Italian women don't want to date black men, Italian women from northern & southern Italy don't love or like black men period, only women from Northern Europe and Western Europe seem to be the best places for African Americans or just black men in general? I mean break this down for me, do the women in Europe care if the black man is African American-from America or do they just love black men in The U.K and Germany? Those are the 2 hot spots for black men I see or black American men? Any other countries around the world happen to have an interest or desire in black men? If someone can email their thoughts on this and tell me I would appreciate it if you guys don't want to talk about it, I totally respect that. I've heard Australia,South America,Asia,Canada,some parts of Europe the women in those particular countries just like African American men. Why just them? I'm talking like Haitian blacks,Jamaican blacks,Africans, black Hispanics who sometimes look as black as Africans, then enviously African Americans, why do the American black men come out on top in foreign countries and are the favorite to foreign women? Is it their American accent they only like?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Readyforlove74 wrote:Ok so let me refresh this whole conversation about black men thing with other women of different ethnicities. Italian women don't want to date black men, Italian women from northern & southern Italy don't love or like black men period, only women from Northern Europe and Western Europe seem to be the best places for African Americans or just black men in general? I mean break this down for me, do the women in Europe care if the black man is African American-from America or do they just love black men in The U.K and Germany? Those are the 2 hot spots for black men I see or black American men? Any other countries around the world happen to have an interest or desire in black men? If someone can email their thoughts on this and tell me I would appreciate it if you guys don't want to talk about it, I totally respect that. I've heard Australia,South America,Asia,Canada,some parts of Europe the women in those particular countries just like African American men. Why just them? I'm talking like Haitian blacks,Jamaican blacks,Africans, black Hispanics who sometimes look as black as Africans, then enviously African Americans, why do the American black men come out on top in foreign countries and are the favorite to foreign women? Is it their American accent they only like?
Slow down there...we are talking about Italian-American women...we know they loathe Black men. But real Italian women don't like Black, Caribbean nor African guys either?? I don't believe it...
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

Post by Readyforlove74 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Readyforlove74 wrote:Ok so let me refresh this whole conversation about black men thing with other women of different ethnicities. Italian women don't want to date black men, Italian women from northern & southern Italy don't love or like black men period, only women from Northern Europe and Western Europe seem to be the best places for African Americans or just black men in general? I mean break this down for me, do the women in Europe care if the black man is African American-from America or do they just love black men in The U.K and Germany? Those are the 2 hot spots for black men I see or black American men? Any other countries around the world happen to have an interest or desire in black men? If someone can email their thoughts on this and tell me I would appreciate it if you guys don't want to talk about it, I totally respect that. I've heard Australia,South America,Asia,Canada,some parts of Europe the women in those particular countries just like African American men. Why just them? I'm talking like Haitian blacks,Jamaican blacks,Africans, black Hispanics who sometimes look as black as Africans, then enviously African Americans, why do the American black men come out on top in foreign countries and are the favorite to foreign women? Is it their American accent they only like?
Slow down there...we are talking about Italian-American women...we know they loathe Black men. But real Italian women don't like Black, Caribbean nor African guys either?? I don't believe it...
No I mean Italian women in northern/southern Italy don't like black men? Just Italian American women love black men am I right or is it the other way around? I heard Italian women also hate black men all together. What do you mean by loathe anyways?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Loathe means to really hate on.

I think it's the other way around in that Italian American women from the east coast cannot stand the majority of Black men.
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

Post by Readyforlove74 »

Well tell me all of you guys from your past experiences with women of all different ethnicities, which countries stand out to you as the best ones for black men and the worst countries for black men? Please email me your answer in a private message if you do not wish to talk about this on this thread I started and tell me do all women all around the world do you pretty much have to ask out or is it just the United States where the guy has to ask the girl out all of the time? Tell me in other countries around the world what type of black men do other foreign women really like? African, Haitian, West Indian, Jamaican, black Brazilian, or African Americans and why?
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster

Post by Readyforlove74 »

Tell me in another country, foreign women that approach a guy and happens to ask him out is that rare? Lets say in South America and Mexico, a beautiful Latina or Hispanic women walks up to a black man and says hi and asks him out would that be rare? Lets say if this situation I am talking about was in South America. Yesterday I was at a amusement park and I saw the finest oriental girl I have ever seen with a killer body on her as well. Now how rare is that? This oriental girl was gorgeous and she had a thick but thi athletic figure on her. You could she her thighs and legs were shapely...and her skin was like Olive dark. My goodness she was fine. Their aren't Oriental girls out their like that the one I just described that like black men I bet. Yeah she was with a white guy. I wish more beautiful oriental Asian girls liked black men too...oh well.