Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

jasonstone wrote:
I doubt you are truly black, you sound like a PUA race troll. Enjoy! viewtopic.php?t=20759
If I were not Black, I'd be too busy having a threesome with Taiwanese girls or doing modeling in China or something. I am Black.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Rock wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote: All that I do with the waking hours that I have where I'm not at the gym or at work is look up info about how NE Asia sucks for Black men and is a White man's paradise, and try to warn all of the other Black people about this harsh reality.
Oh really? Well please share then as this is a 2 way forum (give and take). I'd like to see some of those accounts about how Asia is a black man's hell and white man's paradise. Seriously, if u are not a troll, then show us where you're getting all this.
White guys fall off of the plane and get girls and jobs easily. Black men try to get jobs and cannot, and we are lucky to pay to be able to jack off once a year in Asia. Black men cannot even hire 'tutes in Taiwan, let alone find a local date. Most Black men in Taiwan and South Korea end up going gay, like Black-in-Asia.

Rock, if you really did/do live in Asia, you cannot deny what I'm saying. Any white guy can get lots of casual sex in Asia, while Black guys tend to be stuck with our hands.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:
Even if you are an average looking black or white guy, it shouldn't be hard to get a Japanese woman in Japan who is a 7 to a 10.
For white guys, yes, and you can be a pretty ugly or short white guy and still get 7s and up. If you're a Black guy, you'll be getting a five; your four fingers and your thumb. back in the 2000s, Black men did OK, but those days are long gone.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Rock wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote: All that I do with the waking hours that I have where I'm not at the gym or at work is look up info about how NE Asia sucks for Black men and is a White man's paradise, and try to warn all of the other Black people about this harsh reality.
Oh really? Well please share then as this is a 2 way forum (give and take). I'd like to see some of those accounts about how Asia is a black man's hell and white man's paradise. Seriously, if u are not a troll, then show us where you're getting all this.
White guys fall off of the plane and get girls and jobs easily. Black men try to get jobs and cannot, and we are lucky to pay to be able to jack off once a year in Asia. Black men cannot even hire 'tutes in Taiwan, let alone find a local date. Most Black men in Taiwan and South Korea end up going gay, like Black-in-Asia.

Rock, if you really did/do live in Asia, you cannot deny what I'm saying. Any white guy can get lots of casual sex in Asia, while Black guys tend to be stuck with our hands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7uGS0NoFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS0fQuW0lAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJmTr7KozI
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Rock wrote:

So that's the information you promised after work? So I guess you are probably just a troll. Winston knows for a fact that I've lived in Taiwan for a long time. Anyway, if you are not a troll and wanna keep this up, put up third party stuff to back up your claims. You've not lived in Taiwan and likely never been here. Your just talking out of your ass.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

jasonstone wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Rock wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7uGS0NoFs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS0fQuW0lAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js_zR15QNfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJmTr7KozI
1) Those are all exception to the rule.
2) Look at all of the hatred that they get in the comments.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Rock wrote:
So that's the information you promised after work? So I guess you are probably just a troll. Winston knows for a fact that I've lived in Taiwan for a long time. Anyway, if you are not a troll and wanna keep this up, put up third party stuff to back up your claims. You've not lived in Taiwan and likely never been here. Your just talking out of your a**.
Yeah, it's common sense. Since you're Taiwan super-lifer, you should know that it's true. I don't need to go to Taiwan wasting money and time to fail when I get all of the information from Black brothers that have lived there, and other pieces of anecdotal evidence and data extrapolation.

http://black-in-asia.com/tagged/taiwan

Now this guy is a proven homosexual, but he had a terrible time in Taiwan because he is Black. Think how hard it would be being a straight Black man because you'd face everything that he did on top of not being able to get any poon while you watch everyone else get it handed to them.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Taiwan and South Korea are not the best examples of where black men can do well at.

Black men do fine in Japan.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Rock wrote:
So that's the information you promised after work? So I guess you are probably just a troll. Winston knows for a fact that I've lived in Taiwan for a long time. Anyway, if you are not a troll and wanna keep this up, put up third party stuff to back up your claims. You've not lived in Taiwan and likely never been here. Your just talking out of your a**.
Yeah, it's common sense. Since you're Taiwan super-lifer, you should know that it's true. I don't need to go to Taiwan wasting money and time to fail when I get all of the information from Black brothers that have lived there, and other pieces of anecdotal evidence and data extrapolation.

http://black-in-asia.com/tagged/taiwan

Now this guy is a proven homosexual, but he had a terrible time in Taiwan because he is Black. Think how hard it would be being a straight Black man because you'd face everything that he did on top of not being able to get any poon while you watch everyone else get it handed to them.
Well thanks for the blog link. Sure there are some people here who may react weirdly to black people or have bizarre beliefs about them. Heck, some have those kinds of reactions to or thoughts about other foreigners including whites. And I've seen plenty of white guys get depressed here and move-on. At the end of the day, I think it's more about being NE Asian/Chinese vs. foreigner. It takes a certain type of foreigner to feel comfortable and survive here long-term.

There are white fetish girls and black fetish girls and girls who prefer not to date foreigners at all. I know a girl who a few years ago was asked at her university to take care of some of the west African foreign students. She was resistant and nervous at first. But within a few months, she ended up hanging-out only with them and later dated only black guys. That went on for several years. Before that, she was shy and nervous around blacks and even other foreigners. But she ended up becoming a fetish girl.

I admit that in English teaching and the job market, some schools and firms might be biased against hiring a black person. But there are also many who don't wanna hire a foreigner period cus it's a pain in the ass to process the resident visa and work permit. Plus, they may feel that a foreigner might not fit into the environment so well. But most in Taipei are not like this. They've had contact with foreigners and understand that they can fit in. Traditionally, Taiwan built it's economy on exports and international trade. So people are used to dealing with foreigners in work. Being black is not the hindrance you imagine it to be unless you look and talk all ghetto or something.

I haven't known that many black guys here. But the ones I have know don't seem any worse off than the whites. One black American guy who was decent looking but 40 at a church I went to dated and married a very pretty 20 something local girl. He was well-adjusted to life here and was happy I believe.

Oh, I used to go to this club sometimes where some of the basketball players would hang-out including some who were foreign. Many of them were black. Now there were a lot of very young and hot local girl groupies who threw themselves at these guys. I met a white girl who knew some of these girls and she told me that many of those girls were head over heels about those guys and would always ask her how to get them. But the guys were mostly playing them and having fun.

Also, I used to live in a building where some of the baseball players stayed. One of them was a cool black American guy with a long-term local gf who was very cute. I saw them around a lot.

If you wanna believe as you do, that's cool. If you think like that and travel around Asia, it will most likely come-to-pass (self-fulfilling prophecy). As for Japan, I don't think it's a good place for any foreigner to go for dating, period. I've heard it was great in the 80s but today, it's a pretty dead country as far as I can see. Perhaps some foreign guys could move-in and find niche girls who are tired of the Japanese guys and all. But I think it would take a lot of effort and searching. So many girls there just don't seem to give a damn about sex or men at all.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 3rd, 2020, 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm going to vouch for AdmiralOfBlacks: I'm not saying that all Blacks face difficulties in Asia--but they do get discriminated and face much more racism than the average White guy in Asia. Also, many more Asian women will avoid dating Black men compared with dating White or Asian men, except in countries like Japan and the Philippines.

White Privilege definitely exists in Asia!--I've seen it with my own eyes; and remember, I'm Korean American so I'm somewhat of an impartial observer in this argument between Black and White.

Asian females are in some ways weirdly obsessed with White guys; and most Asian males are pussies--scared to fight and compete against White guys; I've seen Chinese people treat White people better than their own race (or other Asians for that matter!).

You even see this 'White-worshipping' even in schools, where students will respect White teachers much more than, say, Black or Asian teachers.

Sorry if I offend, I'm not very "political correct." I just state my honest opinions, sometimes. ...
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Exactly. The truth hurts, but I'd rather have the truth up front than go there with high hopes and get crushed on top of spending money to go to some place I'm going to have a bad time in. Black folks thinking that we can make it in Asia are delusional.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

zboy1 wrote:I'm going to vouch for AdmiralOfBlacks: I'm not saying that all Blacks face difficulties in Asia--but they do get discriminated and face much more racism than the average White guy in Asia. Also, many more Asian women will avoid dating Black men compared with dating White or Asian men, except in countries like Japan and the Philippines.

White Privilege definitely exists in Asia!--I've seen it with my own eyes; and remember, I'm Korean American so I'm somewhat of an impartial observer in this argument between Black and White.

Asian females are in some ways weirdly obsessed with White guys; and most Asian males are pussies--scared to fight and compete against White guys; I've seen Chinese people treat White people better than their own race (or other Asians for that matter!).

You even see this 'White-worshipping' even in schools, where students will respect White teachers much more than, say, Black or Asian teachers.

Sorry if I offend, I'm not very "political correct." I just state my honest opinions, sometimes. ...
We're not debating whether or not there's racism towards blacks or not in Asia but whether black men can get attractive asian women in asia.

The whole argument that just because there are racists in a country, that a black man can't pick up any women at all is ABSURD.

And the answer is YES.

Besides, there's racism everywhere, who cares if some asians are racist?

Admiralofblacks is saying that it's all hopeless for black men anywhere in asia and that's totally not true.

So yes, black men will do fine with women in Japan, Philippines and even sometimes in China.

All of this bickering is not doing anyone any good in this thread.

If you are black, just travel and you'll be able to get women easier than in America.

"Black Passenger, Yellow Cab". In this book, a dark skinned Jamaican was getting fine Japanese woman after fine Japanese woman from all walks of life.

Besides, I've been treated worse in many ways by my own black people than whites an asians.

It's about having class, if you have class and integrity, you can get women anywhere.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on February 11th, 2014, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I am going to vouch for AdmiralOfBlacks too. If HE goes to Asia he will surely fail and end up with nothing but depression and bad memories. Kind of like the self fulfilling prophecy Rock mention.

Racism exists. I have experienced it in every Asian destination I have lived. There have been girls who wouldn't look at me let alone give me the time of day. I have also been denied jobs because of being black.

None of this, however, changes the fact that I have been living in Asia for 6 years, Japan, China, Philippines, Korea. I have been visiting regularly for 20 years. I have gotten jobs, one-off gigs, speaking engagements, business opportunities, invitations to all kinds of events, made rich friends, got lots of free travel and free gifts and, of course, did well with women. Not one was some kind of hip hop, fetishist type girl dressed like a gangsta rapper. I've dated artists, teachers, glasses nerd girls, cosplayers, club girls, sometimes my own translators, waitresses, pretty much normal girls.

People say foreigners can never find work in the Philippines, but I was offered a supervisor position at a studio there for $2300 US per month tax free, and was in talks with a (Dutch or Danish I forget) studio to do a FF type movie.

So, yeah, racism exists. Why let it stop you?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Rock wrote:

Why do you keep focusing on Taiwan and South Korea?

I'm a black man and I would NEVER go to either country and try to date their women, I would prefer to chase American women than Taiwanese and South Korean women.

You sound angry, did you have a bad experience in Taiwan or South Korea?

Projecting negativity is hardly productive for anyone.

Finding solutions through realistic positivity is the way any of us can make progress.

White, hispanic and asian girls have treated me much better than my own black women.

Don't think for one minute that your race won't try to screw you over because much of the time, your own race will treat you worse than other races will.