Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Brazil, without a doubt. Just listen to what these Brazilian women have to say about black American men (and American women):

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Falcon wrote:Brazil, without a doubt. Just listen to what these Brazilian women have to say about black American men (and American women):

That is good news. they like nice guys. I read here on the forum they like guys that treat them like shit and not attracted to nice guys. this video proves that wrong. they love nice guys in brazil !!!!.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this film posted by Falcon, about black American men finding success in Brazil, and discussing similar issues that we talk about.

viewtopic.php?t=11920
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I am still a bit peeved that Part I had been shitted on by JewTube.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agree. I am not sure how Brazil really is for black men from any Western country (US/CA, UK). However, it is easy to meet women (plus if you know good Portuguese) Also you do not hear constant arguments which are very common for black women from the US. I am glad I do not hear that constantly right now. Too much of a head ache.

I do agree with DJ4Money (other Thread) for his explanation that finding a girl should also on the black guys mind too. Even in Europe there are problems too but it is better for a guy if he needs to have sex use P4P although where I live it is a little high (~$200). I might see if I can make a trip to another country to relax my stress.

I would say good recommendation learn from Portuguese than see if you can meet someone who is a non-pro.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:I agree. I am not sure how Brazil really is for black men from any Western country (US/CA, UK). However, it is easy to meet women (plus if you know good Portuguese) Also you do not hear constant arguments which are very common for black women from the US. I am glad I do not hear that constantly right now. Too much of a head ache.

I do agree with DJ4Money (other Thread) for his explanation that finding a girl should also on the black guys mind too. Even in Europe there are problems too but it is better for a guy if he needs to have sex use P4P although where I live it is a little high (~$200). I might see if I can make a trip to another country to relax my stress.

I would say good recommendation learn from Portuguese than see if you can meet someone who is a non-pro.
Portuguese is mandatory in most cases. That said, Karisa speaks English and has been to America before (Los Angeles) -

We talk on Skype, when I remember to log-onto it... I will focus more on her after the first of the year. She is clearly the best looking women I am speaking too at the moment and I will post a picture in due time. She has Blond Hair and Brown eyes and yes its about what you expect, she has European blood in her. She's from Sao Paulo...

She is currently on a cruise ship, she works on-board. I forgot the name of the cruise line, its based in Brazil.

In other news -

Things are starting to turn a bit more serious with the German single mother. We might go on Caribbean Cruise while she's in the States late March/early April. If we do and things go well, I'm sort of locking myself in. This is why my plan has to put in motion no later than the first week in Jan. That would also allow me to delay getting a new phone, until I really need an unlocked phone. The cost of the cruise is about the same, maybe a bit less than I have budgeted for my trip to Europe.

I also have Irina, a 30 year old Belorussian woman, no kids, never married. She's already sort of expecting me to come see her. She lives 60km outside of Minsk. Luckily she drives (US Spec 2003 Mazda 6 V6). She's very thin like the German girl, no titties at all and not much ass. Given all the BBW's I have f***ed around with, this is the other extreme but I can live with it.

I have 157 favorites lined up on Afro Romance and another 60 on Lucky Lovers. I think that's plenty = 217

Even if I get 10% response rate, that's at least 22 women that should be highly interested. The problem is going to be containing them within a realistic area on my SUPER limited budget. There no jobs here, so its likely I will end up in Europe in some way or another and working there. I have found more entry level IT jobs in Germany without even trying hard than I can find in the Los Angeles area. I would get better benefits and more paid time off and the language would be in English as well.

I am going to work with Lucky Lovers and yes that means women in Eastern Europe. Luckily getting into Ukraine isn't an issue but its likely other women will have to pay their own way out of say Russia or some other country to a neutral site like Turkey. Speaking of Turkey I know there some Turkish women both in Western Europe (mostly Germany) and in Turkey that love Black Men.

We'll see what happens, I'm excited and I'm confident that by the end of 2012 I should be engaged.

Full break down post coming soon... Stay Tuned.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

DJ4money, yeah I have had a mixed bag on AfroIntroduction(?). I am talking to a girl from Slovenia. She is not ugly but not a real looker. She is nice and smart and I know I can work with her. I almost had a chance with a Czech girl but she played me as she was interested in a guy in her town and used me as friendzone guy. I cut her off immediately.

I am talking to a German woman now. She is older by 9 years (36). I am thinking I need to somehow work in Germany to find a good girls because from living in this city, I realize that most good girls come from East Europe and our Germany for me.

Thanks for the update. If you can give me a lead on a job opportunity or what you used (not exactly the job but advice) I will talk over pm.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:DJ4money, yeah I have had a mixed bag on AfroIntroduction(?). I am talking to a girl from Slovenia. She is not ugly but not a real looker. She is nice and smart and I know I can work with her. I almost had a chance with a Czech girl but she played me as she was interested in a guy in her town and used me as friendzone guy. I cut her off immediately.

I am talking to a German woman now. She is older by 9 years (36). I am thinking I need to somehow work in Germany to find a good girls because from living in this city, I realize that most good girls come from East Europe and our Germany for me.

Thanks for the update. If you can give me a lead on a job opportunity or what you used (not exactly the job but advice) I will talk over pm.
DW recently mentioned that Germany needs 38,000 IT related jobs filled and can't find enough applicants. They are looking to relax some regulations on immigrants.

I found the job listing on Toy Town's English speaking Germany forum - http://www.toytowngermany.com/ just search for any jobs post, there will be plenty of information and links.

I think Afro Romance and Afro Introduction are one in the same (same network).
Last edited by djfourmoney on December 18th, 2011, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

chanta76 wrote:Even for black American men in Asia it's a mix bag. Depending upon which Asian countries ..they either really love black men or plain look down .
Looked down upon as not even being human. I'm white and I'm not going to insult the black men here by repeating what the South Koreans say, just don't go there.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Sushiman, might as well say it. We are all grown men here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out.

This black guy named Walt Goodridge has experienced success and happiness in China. See his blog about it here:

http://blogs.jamaicans.com/jamaicaninch ... no-idea-2/

Here is a PDF you can download that chronicles his experience in China, with pictures and travelogues.

http://www.jamaicaninchina.com/download ... nchina.pdf
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black Men: Wanted (Outside of America)

Post by djfourmoney »

I will not start this post with a introduction. If you want to know more about me, do a search of my screen name on Introduction forum.

This thread might burn some people’s ears but this is based on personal experience and articles written by Steve Sailer who has written extensively about Interracial Relationships in the National Review a well-known Conservative magazine.

But I’m sure others will chime in with their opinions or find some flaw in what I present here. So without further delay...

If you’re broke, poor or a student (all three?) it shouldn’t prevent you from meeting a woman that cares about you deeply. As a Black Man you are just as likely to find that inside the United States are you are outside of it.

Here’s what Steve said about this -
...white women hunting for husbands, for example, suffer more competition from Asian women, they also enjoy increased chances to acquire a black mate.
As of the 2010 Census 1% of 529,000 Couples are made of a White Male and Asian Female, but the rate of White Men being the Wife of a Black Man has double every decade since 1980.

72% of Black/White couples are Black Man and White Female...

There many reasons for this as Steve outlines in his articles - http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm and http://www.isteve.com/2003_Census_Inter ... er_Gap.htm (based on 2000 Census Data)

The Reader's Digest version; White Women aren't terribly worried. Instead White Women because of the decline of overt racism have expanded their options when it comes to available men. As I said the number of marriages has double every ten years. It has a long way to go to reach UK's level (27%) but as time goes on and Black Men's economic opportunities expand this number will continue to go up.

That said, you don't need to be a Professional, Millionaire or Athlete to get an attractive White Woman. White Women just won't hold you to that standard, at least a majority of them won't.

This is why I still have hope I may find somebody here. I have no 100% ruled out finding somebody here. I just believe with my current economic position and living status its just not likely. I would have to find somebody in a similar situation, making it very hard to be a hypocrite though that said AW specialize in being hypocrites...

So until I run into an accepting soul here and plus the fact I just want a different life, I am looking overseas for a woman instead. This is likely to happen much faster outside of America because African-American Men are scarce outside of America where we are in a abundance inside. Being in demand is just something African-American Men don't experience often. I am plan on recording some footage here soon to share with everybody to prove there is demand out there for you.
Last edited by djfourmoney on January 3rd, 2012, 10:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

My Journey

Post by djfourmoney »

This is likely to be updated as needed, so refresh your browser...

I decided during the fall of 2011 that I will not my economic status prevent me from happiness and have laid out a plan on how to succeed and thought I would share this with the forum.

Its more than likely you make more money than I do. As of August of 2011, I have earned $1,200. Bringing my total for 2011 to just about $2,500. That is more than enough to pay for a ticket just about anywhere you wanna go. This money is tax-free and you earn it buy donating plasma. It is stripped from your blood and then your blood is returned to your body, along with saline solution to keep your body hydrated.

There is no excuse not to have money to travel, you have it inside your body. To find a place locally that has a donation center go here - http://www.donatingplasma.org/

My donation center pays $40 for your first donation. Once your blood checks out for things like HIV/AID, you can return for a second donation and they will pay $40 again . From that point on, your first donation of the week will be $30 and your second will be $40. Depending when you give your second donation overall (after the blood test) will determine which days you donate. I started going on Mondays and Thursdays, then I had an illness. When I started back up I went on a Friday, which means my first donation of the week would happen on Tuesday now. It usually takes about an hour to donate and that's because I don't drink enough fluids. You should drink about eight glasses of water (or whatever) a date. I drink about 4-5 glasses, usually with food. If you drink Gatorade or Lemonade or Water (8 glasses) you can shorten your donation time to down 20-30 mins. On average I do my pre-screen and start my donation about an hour after I do it. It depends on how many people are there. On slow days I can be in and out in 90 mins, on heavy days it would take over 2 hours.

If you have any other questions about it, feel free to PM. It doesn't hurt at all. The center I go too is one of the best in Los Angeles, run by Russians...

It cost roughly $900 off-season (it could be less SHOP!) to go South America or Europe. Its slightly more to go to Asia or SE Asia. In months where I can donate 9 times, I make $320, 8 times between $280-290. As said this is plenty to travel on in most cases.

With my ticket taken care of, what next? Find some women...

Well it didn't take me long, I was contacted by A on Black Planet. All I did was look at her profile, I never left a message. No full name at this time and I will share a picture when I have a better one. She's 30, about 130-135lbs, 5'8, Green Eyes, Brown Hair, German, French, Brazilian, works out twice a week. She things her thighs are big, but she's full of it.

She is currently in the lead only because she contacted me first.

I found another girl on BP, her name is Karisa. I believe I posted her picture already. She is 28, Blonde, Brown eyed full blooded Brazilian! She currently works for a cruise line in Brazil and we keep in contact via Skype.

She is currently number 2

Others to follow....

The next step is to decide on what to do. "A" presented me with opportunity when she told me she's coming to the States. She comes here fairly often because she had family in Florida (Fort Myers). She'll be here from late March 2012 to early April 2012. She expressed how she wanted to go on a cruise. I thought this was a golden opportunity to cover several things. It cost me much less money to fly to Florida than Germany and that savings can be spent on the cruise. Now I know what your thinking, she said she would pay for her own room, but if we clicked she would spend the majority of her time in my cabin... The cheapest (legit) way to go to Fla from CA is to take the bus ($250). I may be able to get some frequent flier miles tickets from my sister and save some cash, we'll see when its closer to making a decision.

In any event, this is good because if we don't click, there's no cruise and I save the majority of my money. If we click my days of posting here frequently are numbered. "A" is an excellent catch despite being a Single Mother. She's attractive, intelligent, optimistic and has a good sense of humor. She wants to be a Mechanical Engineer and she's lucky demand for such skills is high everywhere. This gives us the choice of realistically living anyplace we want, but for the next 5-8 years we would live in Germany. That's 3 years of education (she already has a degree) and at least that long to pay back the company that pays for her education. She first applied to work for the German Military and was turned down. She applied at one of the two companies in Germany that builds Tunnel Boring Machines like those used in the Channel Tunnel Project and the Lötschberg Base Tunnels Project in Switzerland. She was accepted here and will start her trial I believe sometime this month or next month.

She currently works as a tutor two days a week.

I know quite a bit about this woman and I'm very bullish. However learning from my lesson last time I went to Europe, I want to have a secure Plan B, C and D. That's what will take place over the next few months.

Thus far I have paid for two months of access at http://www.afroromance.com This was a promotional offer and basically I pay for two months for the price of one. So I will make hay while the sun is shining. The other site I re-join may be Lucky Lovers, though I am not sure at this point. This is because the K1 process. Its not that I can't get my parents to sponsor me, its just as it stands my job prospects are not good in the US and there too many signs pointing to collapse here. Why drag somebody into this mess? At the same time I can't do much without being a resident of the EU for example, so it would take a bunch of work and too many unknowns.

Not impossible but we'll see as I think about it more.

My budget is very strict and these are the two cheapest web sites. Black Planet doesn't cost anything but my success with it is too much hit and miss.

Also in the background there is a chance I may go to South America. I have a connection in Argentina where many beautiful women live and are just starting to experience the joys of having a Black boyfriend/husband according to my friend - http://wallyvideos.blogspot.com/?zx=657bfec441b18b6e

To be continued...
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Germany hates niggers the most.

Good luck with your Nazi neighbors, Sosa.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

chileanueva wrote:Germany hates niggers the most.

Good luck with your Nazi neighbors, Sosa.
Wait, why did you say "Niggers"???

Nazi Neighbors? They have rounded up a Nazi Terror Cell in Germany finally. I'm sure there is more go to DW or Der Spigel for information.

I have spent some time in Germany and I have some people I know and they have not experienced much overt racism, at least not to the level of the United States.

Germany is a good place to search, lately just not having much luck with childless women.

Slight update. I cut off the German Single Mother when she presented me with some bullshit I will explain later. Haven't spoken to the Brazilian lately doesn't reply to Skype message, not sure, might cut-off as well. Waiting on a few other contacts on Skype and Yahoo. Talked to this Bulgarian girl. Wow, great rack (D's easily), thin, single mother, sort o ghetto though.

We'll see.

However I have been talking to a Polish girl. Don't wanna say too much but we have been talking via Skype very day, at least 30 mins, most of the time at least 2 hours. We have plenty in common and share similar goals. Thus far its been very positive. I will share some other details of this and maybe a recorded Skype conversation (just a bit of it) to prove feelings and genuine and felt on both sides. Great girl, she's ambitious, smart and 6'0 tall...