Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Fenix »

This list isn't scientific. Take it for what its worth. I talked to men and women from all of the countries listed below. I mean multiple people not just one or two. If you go to one of these countries and you didn't do well, don't blame it on me. Personal experiences are that, personal experiences. One man will do well in a country and another will do poorly and vice versa. If you're a black man, you need to go to Europe. Latin America is a confusing and might be a waste of time. Asia might work, but the culture differences are too much. Take what I say with a grain of salt. Find out for yourself. Stop asking people about where to go. There are plenty of websites online where you can chat with foreign women and no, don't go on a dating site. Oh yeah and for Pete's sake, please stop using the race card. Don't even bring it and don't even pack it. Leave that shit right at home. Jesus Christ on acid...

Anglo-Saxon countries

Canada, Australia, Ireland, Scotland, England, New Zealand

Europe

Croatia, Finland, Iceland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Romania, France, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Belgium, Belarus, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Turkey, Serbia, Italy, Greece, Bosnia, Hungary, Malta, Portugal, Austria.

Latin America/Caribbean

Dominican Republic, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Chile.

Asia

Japan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Bahrain, Malaysia, Israel, Iran, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, India, Any country ending in stan.

Africa

Morocco

Websites to meet foreign women

Interpals
WorldFriends
Couch Surfing
Penpalworld
Wayn
Person
Last edited by Fenix on February 7th, 2014, 5:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have to disagree with you on Canada. I live right next door to Canada and the women seem nicer yet they play hard to get. Thats just my experience. I go to Toronto every year. I used to like the Indian Women from India and they would never give a black man some play. They will stare at you but thats about it. I got some play from white women yet they are not my style. Nice list.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

"Asia

Philippines, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Both Koreas "

I have it on good authority that North Korea is not a recommended destination for Americans...just sayin'...

:wink:
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

This list is not guaranteed to be scientific. I am going by my results and other black mens results and the research I have done. When I was on MySpace and unknown dating sites like RateMyBody, the majority of the women that messaged me were from Canada.

Take the list at face value. Like everything, results may vary.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: *Iawesome60* Countries That Love Black Men (Revised)

Post by Iawesome60 »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Seems like more black men are joining this website! I wanted to make a revised version of black-friendly countries. Note: These are countries I have researched myself, I have talked to women from the majority of these countries, and I have talked to black men that have visited each country and they have had positive feedback.

Anglo-Saxon countries

Canada, Australia, United Kingdom

*Canadian women are my favorite women in the Anglosphere, hands down. I almost moved to Canada in 2006 because the girl I chatted with on webcam and on the phone blew me the f**k away. She was gorgeous.

Europe

Croatia, Scandinavia (all), Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, Estonia, France, Spain, Russia**

*Best girlfriend I ever had was Croatian-born in Arizona. I loved her accent and she was a diamond in the ruff.

* I don't know if I should add Slovakia because I only talk to one girl from there.

**Russia is an honorable mention and I am best friends with a Russian girl and I have known her for 3 years. Many expats say it is dangerous so that's why I added it since black men do have success, but many may be afraid to go.

Latin America

Belize, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia, El Salvador, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico

Asia

Philippines, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Both Koreas

Africa

Ethiopia, Morocco, Madagascar

Phoenix Sosa, you are the man. I heard Canadian, Australian, and UK women are bad like US women. I thought Russians were the most racist out of all of Europe (one beat up an Asian, be mean to Africans that go there, etc). Women from all countries have beautiful women in the inside and on the outside. Sometimes, unattractive on the outside, beautiful on the inside or vise versa.
Last edited by Iawesome60 on September 14th, 2011, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

From my experience with Russian women, they have never said anything about my skin color or anything about my race. I have talked to women from Australia, Canada, and the UK and I generally get a good vibe.

I have talked to men from European countries (born and raised there) and they have racism is not a problem as far as blacks go. I have heard the Muslim immigration is becoming a problem.

This is just my opinion. I don't know how you will do. I click the most with women from Denmark. It is like peanut butter and jelly...Perfect combination!

Do you want to be miserable in America or go to Europe or South America where women are much better? No country on Earth is safe. Would you walk in a dark alley in Detroit or Baltimore?

Research the country you want to go to the most. Talk to anybody you can. I have been researching countries for the past 2 years now and this is why I made this list. I want to live a new life somewhere else and experience a different culture.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Well sorry pissing on the party, but are those women that like you "brother lovers"? Or are they women whom love anybody that acts ostentatious? Or do they like a man that has unyielding qualities in a man that a man of any race can have??

THAT'S THE MYSTERY MEAT THAT NEEDS TO BE CHEMICALLY ANALYZED.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

E_Irizarry wrote:Well sorry pissing on the party, but are those women that like you "brother lovers"? Or are they women whom love anybody that acts ostentatious? Or do they like a man that has unyielding qualities in a man that a man of any race can have??

Answer: Or do they like a man that has unyielding qualities in a man that a man of any race can have??
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Here's a story you guys might find interesting. It's about a man from Ghana who became Slovenia's first black mayor. So maybe you should look into Slovenia, as well, although voting for black politicians doesn't necessarily mean they will date black men. His wife is from Croatia, which you already put on your list.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oc ... e-slovenia

I think this man is quite a success story. He got an education (he's a doctor), he learned the language, and he married a local woman. Unlike a lot of black American guys who often just complain all the time, a lot of Africans really work their asses off when they get a good opportunity.

Here's another story about a black man from Texas who went to Germany (it doesn't talk about his love life, but he's succeeded professionally there):
http://www.expatinterviews.com/germany/windsor.html
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Well sorry pissing on the party, but are those women that like you "brother lovers"? Or are they women whom love anybody that acts ostentatious? Or do they like a man that has unyielding qualities in a man that a man of any race can have??

Answer: Or do they like a man that has unyielding qualities in a man that a man of any race can have??
LOL smart ass -- you tell me.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I do agree with Jackal. Although it was slightly smart ass (referring to Black Americans), when you move to a country you should do your best to get normal conversation literacy. I am going to go to a Volksshule to take Deutsche classes. It will probably be up to intermediate but I need to do it so I can get around. I believe everyone should do it because not only it helps you integrate better with the country, you also can connect better with the people and you can improve your CV.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am going to Vienna, Austria so that is why I am learning Deutsch. It will be probably up to A2/B1 level.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ErikHeaven wrote:I have to disagree with you on Canada. I live right next door to Canada and the women seem nicer yet they play hard to get. Thats just my experience. I go to Toronto every year. I used to like the Indian Women from India and they would never give a black man some play. They will stare at you but thats about it. I got some play from white women yet they are not my style. Nice list.
Right country, wrong location.

Go where their are hardly any Black People, African, Caribbean or otherwise - Vancouver, BC

T-Dot has plenty of "Black People" not hard to find. Totally different story in Vancouver. Its been one of the biggest secrets of all time...

I should also mention Montreal and places like Winnipeg since...

Canada has nice variety as well - :)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

RedDog wrote:"Asia

Philippines, Japan, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Both Koreas "

I have it on good authority that North Korea is not a recommended destination for Americans...just sayin'...

:wink:
Closed Country, yet strike North Korea off that list and I've hears "different things" about South Korea, deserves further investigation.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Actually life is WAY too short for all that. Yes you have had some Latinas scream why act Black when you ain't and all that stuff. But who gives two shits really? If I meet a woman, put a ring on it, she accepts, lays down, has your child with your seed, says I love you several times a day/week/month. Does it really matter if she loves you just a little bit more because your Black????

I wouldn't trade being Black for all the tea in China, we aren't worth shit to anybody in the United States save for about 20% of Black Women that are supportive and maybe 5-6% of all the other women that are equally supportive. But that leaves about 70% of the nation that wouldn't miss any of us if we fell into a rabbit hole.

But outside of this country, Millions of Women LOVE US and I don't care for the WHY or HOW, its Bullshit. Bottom line - Do you want to be with me *Yes, do you want to have my child *Yes when can we get started???? Am I your sexy Chocolate Man, *Yes, a 1,000 times yes....

That's all I care about dude and that's all you should care about, the who, the what and the why are really not important.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:

LOL smart ass -- you tell me.
That is the answer lmao. Like men with unyielding qualities no matter how they look.