Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Jackal wrote:Here's a story you guys might find interesting. It's about a man from Ghana who became Slovenia's first black mayor. So maybe you should look into Slovenia, as well, although voting for black politicians doesn't necessarily mean they will date black men. His wife is from Croatia, which you already put on your list.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oc ... e-slovenia

I think this man is quite a success story. He got an education (he's a doctor), he learned the language, and he married a local woman. Unlike a lot of black American guys who often just complain all the time, a lot of Africans really work their asses off when they get a good opportunity.

Here's another story about a black man from Texas who went to Germany (it doesn't talk about his love life, but he's succeeded professionally there):
http://www.expatinterviews.com/germany/windsor.html

That is awesome. I learned you could do other things besides teach in a foreign country. One man was a mayor (of African descent) and the other man was a banker (I think). It seems like they're having fun there.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Iawesome60 wrote:
Jackal wrote:Here's a story you guys might find interesting. It's about a man from Ghana who became Slovenia's first black mayor. So maybe you should look into Slovenia, as well, although voting for black politicians doesn't necessarily mean they will date black men. His wife is from Croatia, which you already put on your list.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oc ... e-slovenia

I think this man is quite a success story. He got an education (he's a doctor), he learned the language, and he married a local woman. Unlike a lot of black American guys who often just complain all the time, a lot of Africans really work their asses off when they get a good opportunity.

Here's another story about a black man from Texas who went to Germany (it doesn't talk about his love life, but he's succeeded professionally there):
http://www.expatinterviews.com/germany/windsor.html

That is awesome. I learned you could do other things besides teach in a foreign country. One man was a mayor (of African descent) and the other man was a banker (I think). It seems like they're having fun there.
The only barrier to working abroad is usually related to cost. Is your skill in high or low demand? If the answer is no, then you're in competition with locals for that position. Companies will not pay your relocation cost or take a risk on you becoming home sick. If your skill set is in demand, then the likely scenario is with a large multi-national company with a English speaking culture.

When people tell me "Its impossible to go overseas to work especially in Europe" I took complete offense to that. You have to remember however that unless you seek out more realistic opinions, that you're talking to Americans with limited experience even if they do travel. They likely only know about the industry in which they work and only that industry.

I picked IT because its a growth industry anyway you look at it. Its not being overrun by HB1 seekers, its not being overrun with people normally in the unemployment line, its just not. More people are going to these sorts of classes, but the vast majority are not interested in such work. Otherwise my class would be wall-to-wall. The Saturday class has 60 people in it, takes one entire semester. While my class is 4 days a week, roughly 5 hours a day and while he's "suppose" to be teaching just A+, there's enough information flowing to get not only my A+ but Network + and in the next nine weeks Security + and MSDT.

Experience will ultimately allow me to seriously consider positions overseas. But I'm almost sure if I seek out employment with about a year or so experience in the field plus with my certificates, I should be able to seek employment overseas on my own dime, which is personally worth it IMHO.

This is why I need to get back into the job market ASAP.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

DJ,

I have to agree with you I have the three normal certs A+, Network +, and Security +. I was thinking of MCDST. It is not bad to get. I think you should pursue the dream.

It is not easy to get to Europe but if you have a plan it can work. Since I am under 30, I can do a traineeship to work in the country. It is another entryway. Although I am going to have to learn Deutsch it will be fun. It is also good that I will at least be working for a year and if things go well, I can stay for longer give or take. IT is a growing industry, although I think the US govt is going with more automated systems, it will not happen for around 5-10 year span. So, it is good you are doing something for yourself.

If you need help on some concepts feel free to PM me. I wish I had time to do the MSDT.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I like this shit. We got Black techie mens up in here. Are you guys part of the National Society of Engineers or something like that?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:I like this shit. We got Black techie mens up in here. Are you guys part of the National Society of Engineers or something like that?
LOL no I suck at math...

MCDST - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us ... mcdst.aspx

Microsoft is running a special now, 20% off with free second chance test. - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/caree ... tification

This makes sense to me since I have two Windows 7 machines currently a laptop and my HTPC. Once I fix my other laptop (power port, USB ports damaged), I can dual boot to Windows XP and Windows 7 Professional which is being offered to students for $65. I also believe we'll have access to TechNet and can download an Enterprise version of Windows 7 to play with in-class.

I'm pretty familiar with Windows from XP to 7, so with only some basic stuff I don't know, I'll be comfortable taking that test a few weeks in.

@Aozora I will be contacting you with some stuff when we move into the study for the A+ phase. We're doing Networking right now. I've taken a practice test and passed it. Not as well as I thought I would, but given some of the stuff we haven't covered yet in class and the only other stuff I messed up on was SCSI related, I forgotten how many devices you can chain off it, stuff like that. I'll get that down and I hope I get close to 900, there's no excuse to get less than 800. For those that don't know 900 is a perfect score between your 701a and 702a test. The basic info we're learning in Networking now is enough to pass Network + but just so. I want to improve on that and score higher on that too.

Right now there some Field Tech jobs available with just A+ needed, but I don't have a car right now and honestly wanted to focus on finding a wife more than buying another set of wheels. I'm a car guy I'll get another car (or two) in the months to come. I just feel if I focus on talking too and meeting as many women as physically possible, I'll end up where I want to be in about a year tops.

The plan overall is to gain experience. After 1 or 2 years, I will qualify for more than 1/2 the job listings I have seen overseas. The only ones that will remain nearly impossible to get are those that demand AS/BS degrees. I'm more interested in gaining two years of experience than spending two years in community college and frankly I was told by my instructor that A+ and Network + is effectively a Bachelor's of Computer Science degree. I was going to stop at this 9 week class but my instructor said he going to add Windows 7/MCDST, Security + and installing some Wireless Security Cameras. In fact the school is looking adding cameras to the campus and we as a class might bid for it.

The alternative plan is to be in a position to take either contract work or a job that doesn't require my presence more than a few times a month, which means I can live say in Europe or South America and just fly back to the States for work for a few weeks every month, say two weeks at home, two weeks in the States. That would buildup frequent flyer miles as well....

We'll see what's out there when I'm finished in a few months and start working.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:DJ,

I have to agree with you I have the three normal certs A+, Network +, and Security +. I was thinking of MCDST. It is not bad to get. I think you should pursue the dream.

It is not easy to get to Europe but if you have a plan it can work. Since I am under 30, I can do a traineeship to work in the country. It is another entryway. Although I am going to have to learn Deutsch it will be fun. It is also good that I will at least be working for a year and if things go well, I can stay for longer give or take. IT is a growing industry, although I think the US govt is going with more automated systems, it will not happen for around 5-10 year span. So, it is good you are doing something for yourself.

If you need help on some concepts feel free to PM me. I wish I had time to do the MSDT.
Oh one more thing. Automation is happening at a rapid rate. But these things will be connected to networks. As long as these machines needs humans to connect them to the internet/intranet, there will be jobs. Even if we started Project Venus today, the current Status Que would fight so hard, tooth and nail it would take decades to even get to the point that we have to worry about a shift in employment that drastic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:I like this shit. We got Black techie mens up in here. Are you guys part of the National Society of Engineers or something like that?
LOL no I suck at math...

Microsoft is running a special now, 20% off with free second chance test. - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/caree ... tification

This makes sense to me since I have two Windows 7 machines currently a laptop and my HTPC. Once I fix my other laptop (power port, USB ports damaged), I can dual boot to Windows XP and Windows 7 Professional which is being offered to students for $65. I also believe we'll have access to TechNet and can download an Enterprise version of Windows 7 to play with in-class.

I'm pretty familiar with Windows from XP to 7, so with only some basic stuff I don't know, I'll be comfortable taking that test a few weeks in.

@Aozora I will be contacting you with some stuff when we move into the study for the A+ phase. We're doing Networking right now. I've taken a practice test and passed it. Not as well as I thought I would, but given some of the stuff we haven't covered yet in class and the only other stuff I messed up on was SCSI related, I forgotten how many devices you can chain off it, stuff like that. I'll get that down and I hope I get close to 900, there's no excuse to get less than 800. For those that don't know 900 is a perfect score between your 701a and 702a test. The basic info we're learning in Networking now is enough to pass Network + but just so. I want to improve on that and score higher on that too.

Right now there some Field Tech jobs available with just A+ needed, but I don't have a car right now and honestly wanted to focus on finding a wife more than buying another set of wheels. I'm a car guy I'll get another car (or two) in the months to come. I just feel if I focus on talking too and meeting as many women as physically possible, I'll end up where I want to be in about a year tops.

The plan overall is to gain experience. After 1 or 2 years, I will qualify for more than 1/2 the job listings I have seen overseas. The only ones that will remain nearly impossible to get are those that demand AS/BS degrees. I'm more interested in gaining two years of experience than spending two years in community college and frankly I was told by my instructor that A+ and Network + is effectively a Bachelor's of Computer Science degree. I was going to stop at this 9 week class but my instructor said he going to add Windows 7/MCDST, Security + and installing some Wireless Security Cameras. In fact the school is looking adding cameras to the campus and we as a class might bid for it.

The alternative plan is to be in a position to take either contract work or a job that doesn't require my presence more than a few times a month, which means I can live say in Europe or South America and just fly back to the States for work for a few weeks every month, say two weeks at home, two weeks in the States. That would buildup frequent flyer miles as well....

You cats can do it way big!! You guys can pass it. Start downloading ebooks from Filetram and filestube on that shit.

@DJ IV MONEY:
HOw the f**k did you mess up one of your laptops like that? Each and every time I f***ed up a laptop (this is my 6th one in the last 8 years), it was ONLY because of the video card overheating.

Since it was a bitch because it was adjunct to the motherboard, that it was a piece of work to replace it. Damage = approx. 100 USD each and every time

Now i have my laptop sitting onto of a desk fan that can support the weight of my laptop on it blasting air through the bottom of my laptop thus keeping my laptop under 55 degrees celsius.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa, why did you put "*Iawesome60*" into the subject title? What does this thread have to do with him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney wrote:
LOL no I suck at math...

I thought that you might need help to study for the Network +. I actually had a 867/900. I basically did computer video training for both Network + and Security +. I tried to apply for a job in the State Dept before my certs and I believe that hurt me to be rejected from the position. I am not really happy about the position but I will hopefully see what is going to happen since I am doing a traineeship and going to Vienna for work for an international company which is in the US and Vienna, Austria. Well, I wanted to do the Microsoft Certified Professional Desktop Technician 70-270 ,70-271 XP Version I believe. Since I am leaving soon. I am going to hold off getting it right now. Getting preparation for my permit (residency) in Vienna sucks because of the process of getting the police clearance certificate. I am happy I can get the local police check. FBI takes too long.

As with DJ, I have done programming but mainly mainframe and really that sucked, projects were mainly adding more processes to the mainframe. I am mainly with support but I am glad I am not doing routine projects and nothing interesting.

I am honestly looking at serious relationship soon. I am in my late 20s but I know that when I reach my 30s I want a serious girlfriend/wife. I am talking to a girl from Australia but depending on how things go, there have been some attractive women I have chatted to casually who was an liason for the company and a woman who works for the company. It interesting enough it seems for European women, they are easy to talk too and they usually like it since I do not care what the response is if they like me or not because it is easy to talk to another.

My family thinks I am crazy to go because there are some high costs for deposits. I am glad I can pay for it but I have to be sure to stay for one year. This is a good chance to do new things and see where the future leads me.

I am sure in a few years with IT experience. Govt contract work in other countries is good. I looked for that too and a few contractors have that advantage. Although most need to have a higher level clearance. I might look for positions at the UN possibly in other countries to work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:viewtopic.php?t=9936
Huh? If you are responding to Iawesome60's question, then just post the link to this thread in his question thread, or PM him with the link to this thread. No need to put his user name in the title of this thread, or else you might confuse other guys, and make them think that your thread is directed only to him when in fact it is directed at all black men.

I'll just fix it for you by renaming this thread and posting the link to it in Iawesome60's question thread. I'll PM him too to let him know.

Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
LOL no I suck at math...

You cats can do it way big!! You guys can pass it. Start downloading ebooks from Filetram and filestube on that shit.

@DJ IV MONEY:
HOw the f**k did you mess up one of your laptops like that? Each and every time I f***ed up a laptop (this is my 6th one in the last 8 years), it was ONLY because of the video card overheating.

Since it was a bitch because it was adjunct to the motherboard, that it was a piece of work to replace it. Damage = approx. 100 USD each and every time

Now i have my laptop sitting onto of a desk fan that can support the weight of my laptop on it blasting air through the bottom of my laptop thus keeping my laptop under 55 degrees celsius.
All the ports got bumped constantly for a little more than a year. It still works but without bending the port cord in all sorts of directions to get it charge, it won't charge the battery. The USB ports got jacked up by my DJ Console and like I said being bumped constantly. I wasn't getting a solid connection, so I would jiggle it. With only two USB ports, well once one stop working, the other would get bumped once or twice and stop working without a jiggle. Now none of them work, so I went out on Black Friday 2009 and picked up this HP...

I'm more comfortable taking them apart now, so I don't mind doing it. It still works and its an AMD (both are, all of them are) so it runs a little warmer than Intel stuff but I get better graphic performance, fair trade off if you ask me.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
LOL no I suck at math...

I thought that you might need help to study for the Network +. I actually had a 867/900. I basically did computer video training for both Network + and Security +. I tried to apply for a job in the State Dept before my certs and I believe that hurt me to be rejected from the position. I am not really happy about the position but I will hopefully see what is going to happen since I am doing a traineeship and going to Vienna for work for an international company which is in the US and Vienna, Austria. Well, I wanted to do the Microsoft Certified Professional Desktop Technician 70-270 ,70-271 XP Version I believe. Since I am leaving soon. I am going to hold off getting it right now. Getting preparation for my permit (residency) in Vienna sucks because of the process of getting the police clearance certificate. I am happy I can get the local police check. FBI takes too long.

As with DJ, I have done programming but mainly mainframe and really that sucked, projects were mainly adding more processes to the mainframe. I am mainly with support but I am glad I am not doing routine projects and nothing interesting.

I am honestly looking at serious relationship soon. I am in my late 20s but I know that when I reach my 30s I want a serious girlfriend/wife. I am talking to a girl from Australia but depending on how things go, there have been some attractive women I have chatted to casually who was an liason for the company and a woman who works for the company. It interesting enough it seems for European women, they are easy to talk too and they usually like it since I do not care what the response is if they like me or not because it is easy to talk to another.

My family thinks I am crazy to go because there are some high costs for deposits. I am glad I can pay for it but I have to be sure to stay for one year. This is a good chance to do new things and see where the future leads me.

I am sure in a few years with IT experience. Govt contract work in other countries is good. I looked for that too and a few contractors have that advantage. Although most need to have a higher level clearance. I might look for positions at the UN possibly in other countries to work.
We'll talk soon, likely this week. I have been watching some Professor Messer and another site I can't find now (get it from class) that explains it pretty well. I "get it" I just have to remember what IP's and Sub Mask matches what and all that jazz.

I was really encouraged by an American that's been living in Germany since the mid-70's. He married a German girl in the early 1970's, so he's a legal resident. Germany will not let you hold dual citizenship and the only reason he's given for not given up his American Citizenship is because he still has extended family here. Anyway he was working warehouse jobs since being discharged from the Army shortly after 'Nam. He wanted a career change, so he took some computer classes and then he studied for MCSE, built his own Server and got the certificate. He works for the German Parks District.

I figured if he could do it, I can do it. The key is he married a national so typical barriers to employment don't exist. I think that is one of the keys to living in a EU country, you need to be a legal resident. There are basically two ways to get it. Marry a local or apply. Applying a) takes too long b) too much paperwork and keeps you unemployed until then. Marrying a local gives you instant access, though you you may need to know the local language, that totally depends. I have noticed many internet related jobs are looking for bilingual or native English speakers.

I understand being in your 20's and not ready to settle down. For me I've been ready for 15 years, I just didn't know how to go about solving my problem. I think I have figured it out. Instead of listening to people that say you should leave it up to luck or a chance meeting, you should solve it scientifically. You should also forget finding the perfect match. It is very likely you'll never meet that person (haven't up to now have you?), so you're compromising from the start. But don't look at it as a negative as most Americans have been taught, look at it as an opportunity to find a better overall match that might not be perfect but much better than if you had left it up to chance.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

DJ,

I am going to live in Austria. I was considering looking for a German woman since they are close and I can probably more than likely talk to one and actually take a short trip to visit some in Southern Germany. Marriage is the quickest way. That is a serious decision and I think I rather work (if I can for the company) if I can stay beyond one year. It would be better and I do not have to rush anything since I have time.

I understand you wanted to get married in your 30s. America is just not good to marry anyone. I think you can bring a woman back if you know she will not change or you will stay with her in her country and find work and learn the language. The guy did the smart thing. Most European countries (UK included) do not have dual citizen rights. You will have to get a permanent resident visa to stay and many guys are okay with that. I guess, if you are able to fully learn Deutsch you can drop your US citizenship, although I have to think about that one too. It is kind of drastic though many people have done it (well several people)

I do not think that luck can really make me be able to work in another culture it is just not logical. I saw that there were a few options and the best one was that I can work in central Europe and hopefully, I can build up from there.

I would say that not having the language is a barrier. I am going to take languages courses nights after my traineeship so I can get better over six months. I can at least talk in Deutsch and this is something I know will help me with chatting with people including women.

Also finding my match is not really possible either. I tried that in America and in Europe you can find a good person but not necessarily someone who is both smart (intellectual) and physically attractive at the same time. I have seen women have one or the other so I think if I can find at least both that is fine with me.

Germany is really strict with residency. I was trying to find work in the country but I had to be a student. Vienna was not that restrictive so I took the chance to go there since I am close to Germany and possibly by working the area, I can visit other countries and meet new people.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Don't get me wrong, I don't think your should marry for other reasons than love/family/understanding/companionship. But I find it hard to believe that any decent Black Man can't find a woman in any country. I agree that there has to be a balance between looks/personality and that is sometimes difficult to find. Just check on any typical IR web site with European Women on it. Its not overrun with attractive women...

I am lining up all everything and I'm going to throw my weight at it in another month or so. My seriousness should not scare any woman who's serious herself and many women are.

Just tried of waiting and EDD won't help, that leaves Work Source who will try and get me a job, any job even when I quit to get away from $8-$10 an hour jobs...

We'll see if I can borrow the money to continue class and then take A+ and Network + I think I'll have to figure out how to pay for the rest.