Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The_Adventurer wrote:I am going to vouch for AdmiralOfBlacks too. If HE goes to Asia he will surely fail and end up with nothing but depression and bad memories. Kind of like the self fulfilling prophecy Rock mention.

Racism exists. I have experienced it in every Asian destination I have lived. There have been girls who wouldn't look at me let alone give me the time of day. I have also been denied jobs because of being black.

None of this, however, changes the fact that I have been living in Asia for 6 years, Japan, China, Philippines, Korea. I have been visiting regularly for 20 years. I have gotten jobs, one-off gigs, speaking engagements, business opportunities, invitations to all kinds of events, made rich friends, got lots of free travel and free gifts and, of course, did well with women. Not one was some kind of hip hop, fetishist type girl dressed like a gangsta rapper. I've dated artists, teachers, glasses nerd girls, cosplayers, club girls, sometimes my own translators, waitresses, pretty much normal girls.

People say foreigners can never find work in the Philippines, but I was offered a supervisor position at a studio there for $2300 US per month tax free, and was in talks with a (Dutch or Danish I forget) studio to do a FF type movie.

So, yeah, racism exists. Why let it stop you?
The problem is that when someone has a bad experience somewhere, they try to ruin it for everyone else who may not even have any negative experiences.

That's the problem with this website, guys use HA as a way to vent about the wrongs in their life instead of focusing on what they can do about it.

The same guys talking about their problems will never set foot in a library, attend a workshop, get a life coach, get a business mentor, attend a seminar or even read a book to improve their lives.

Life is unfair, people are unfair. So what, you have to keep on working with your abilities to make life the way you want it to be.

The more you focus on what's wrong with your life, the more you're going to keep attracting the bad.

If you're a black guy and you really believe 100 percent in your heart that you can never get an asian woman, then you're more than likely never going to get one.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on February 11th, 2014, 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

I don't want just one. I did say that Black guys can get small numbers of Asian chicks, usually the ugly ones. It's the same globally. Black guys can get a few ugly chicks in just about every country on earth, but you're not really going to enjoy life or get a sizable number of decent chicks, all while watching others get treated like gods. This is while you do everything in your power to be the good guy, defy stereotypes, etc. while others do all of the bad shit that they accuse you of doing. That's life in this world as a Black man, and that is magnified by 1,000 when you're in East Asia.

I focus on Taiwan and South Korea because I find Taiwanese women to be the most physically attractive and I have yellow fever. South Korea because there are some ignorant-ass negroes like RedPoleQ(ueer) that say bullshit like Black men aren't at a disadvantage when it comes to getting Korean girls. Bullshit because even a two-year-old knows better.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:I don't want just one. I did say that Black guys can get small numbers of Asian chicks, usually the ugly ones. It's the same globally. Black guys can get a few ugly chicks in just about every country on earth, but you're not really going to enjoy life or get a sizable number of decent chicks, all while watching others get treated like gods. This is while you do everything in your power to be the good guy, defy stereotypes, etc. while others do all of the bad shit that they accuse you of doing. That's life in this world as a Black man, and that is magnified by 1,000 when you're in East Asia.

I focus on Taiwan and South Korea because I find Taiwanese women to be the most physically attractive and I have yellow fever. South Korea because there are some ignorant-a** negroes like RedPoleQ(ueer) that say bullshit like Black men aren't at a disadvantage when it comes to getting Korean girls. Bullshit because even a two-year-old knows better.
Well, you might need to rethink your Taiwan/South Korea strategy, since it's obviously not working.

How about improving your finances, improving the way you dress and the way you look?

It's not the same globally.

The UK, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Spain, Australia, Phillipines and Japan are much, much better for a black guy than South Korea and Taiwan.

China might be good because another dark skinned Jamaican said he was received good by the Chinese women.

You gotta rise above all of this and think like a winner.

We already have too many victims in this world and on this WEBSITE who blame everybody else for their problems, instead of finding solutions and fixing their own problems.

I hope you know that your black women won't treat you any better than those Taiwanese and South Korean women, in many cases, your own black women will treat you WORSE.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Why the f**k would you go to south korea and Taiwan for girls
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Why the f**k would you go to south korea and Taiwan for girls
For real, when there are many places in the world where a black man can easily get a woman, why only focus on South Korea and Taiwan???
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:Why the f**k would you go to south korea and Taiwan for girls
For real, when there are many places in the world where a black man can easily get a woman, why only focus on South Korea and Taiwan???
I'm not interested in latinas, filipinas, fat chicks, etc. I have yellow fever and I like Northeast Asian girls. To me, life is about getting what you want, not settling for what you can get and don't want. If you all like white chicks, latinas and flips, cool, good for you (although as Black men you'll still be scraping the bottom of the barrel), but that doesn't suit my fancy.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Also, i would accept Chinese, Singaporean (Chinese, not the indians), and Japanese girls (sans Ainu and okinawans) as long as they aren't bottom of the barrel trash. Taiwanese chicks are just the hottest IMO, but I can settle for the aforementioned. South Koreans would also be acceptable if Black men had a chance, but they aren't my type actually, and I only mentioned them to prove a point and call out dumbasses. Flips, Thais, and SE Asians aren't on my radar at all, especially not the fugly monsters that Black men would be relegated to.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

So you're a Black man with Yellow fever but you poo-poo most of what's been said and you haven't dated any reasonable Asian women in America?

The only place with more Chinese than China is Vancouver, BC.

Lots of Asian women in Los Angeles. True most of them are olive skin to dark skin women from the usual places.

Wait, you want the hottest chicks, well what about you???

English Teacher is not high paid position. So if you don't have the income, you have to work on the other areas.

I can stress this enough, when you're clothes are off, you should be as close to the stereotypical Black male as possible. What do I mean by that?

Low body fat, flat stomach, maybe some muscles.

I don't know why you keep saying Black men only have access to certain kinds of women when its simply not true. If you believe the negative only negative will happen, Silver is right.

Most men by the time they travel overseas are so desperate for attention they settle of just about anything that takes an interest in them.

You have to remember leaving America is sort of last resort for some people, especially Black men. That said, I know Black men all over the world married to attractive women of all kinds.

How many women did you meet while in Japan? If its under 20, then that's your main problem. You need to meet as many women as possible to increase your odds.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Very inaccurate list, just listed every country in the map. Was this list just pulled out of obamas anal cavity? Ireland/Scottland are not even anglo saxon countries! Why no black african countries are mentioned, many black african countries would look up to wealthy(by their standards) african american black men.

Ukraine? Czec Republic? Italy? Greece? Russia, Belarus? Turkey? Iran? Israel?
(How the hell is that even in Asia? ) India? Any country with Stan? Afghanistan? Pakistan? You land and they will throw their women at you? Let you even come near them let alone touch them and make fantasy of making wives & babies? Ever hear honor killing in the west? These later are some of the most culturally/socially/religiously/conservative and proud countries in the world, they never give or let their women. Indians even burn their women alive!

Russia, Ukraine and Slavic countries will give you very hard time in long run, invited with baseball bats and Israel, Iran, Turkey, Stan (with exception of Turkey) will be warm as deep rooted cultural hospitality but as soon as they try something they will end up hangging them from cranes. Israel forces black jews vasectomies or deports them! Are you mad man? You are trying to send these negros to a death trap? Why lie? Ukraine, Greece, Stan & Iran, are you insane? Might as well list Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Syria. And India? India? Ever heard of Indian caste System, they look down upon their own with darker brown skin as untouchable, let alone african blacks. You can always hire p4p but a lot of the listed countries are very wrong. Sweden is also quite racist now towards Blacks (& eastern europeans), 80's are over. But Tan looking / Italian/Greek/Persian/Turk or Arab men seem to be seen as exotic through out Scandinavia, its a feminist zone so don't even ask why.

i hate to come like this, not looking to offend your persona list, but its very inaccurate in my view and two cents of personal experience.
canadabox
Freshman Poster

Post by canadabox »

According to the http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Female_Sex_Tourism most women in Nordic Countries love black men because they travel all the way to the Africa for sex tourism vacations.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

I agree MR. Canadabox,

The best places for N-words, Black Folks, Negros, African-Americans are Feminist countries :)

- Women’s rights worldwide: Top 10 feminist countries
- Iceland
- Finland
- Sweden
- Norway
- New Zealand
- The United Kingdom
- Canada
- The United States of America
- The Netherlands
- Australia
http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/personal-li ... 84739.html

-BRAZIL- also a Great place for Black men, or anyone else.

Thanks and enjoy :)

canadabox wrote:According to the http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Female_Sex_Tourism most women in Nordic Countries love black men because they travel all the way to the Africa for sex tourism vacations.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jonny Law wrote:The best places for N-words, Black Folks, Negros, African-Americans are Feminist countries :)
Yes exactly. Basically everyone detests niggers, but feminist countries are so completely f***ed up that a percentage of the females have been brainwashed into committing bestiality with them and the men have been brainwashed into believing that they have to treat them as people like us. Blacks do best in formerly rich countries that are circling the drain where it makes people feel worthwhile to give the worthless various handouts.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Cornfed wrote:but feminist countries .
What is Feminist country?

Its Anglo Saxon Western NATO Countries.

Anglo society women are encouraged to be natural born whores and jump 10 dicks. While the nations Create Wars of Aggression or back terrorists & dictators = mass genocide/plunder = makes refugees and cause mass migration. How much of this is seen in eastern countries? Now this is accepting immigrants of western wars of aggression all over the world is price forced to be paid in Greece, Italy, Spain, Malta, Russia where many blacks & north african bedouin arabs are coming.

Your country NZ has similar problems, I want to show you this, no feminists or gays allowed to corrupt society in long term, specially the filth from scandinavia.

mapes
Freshman Poster

Post by mapes »

canadabox wrote:According to the http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Female_Sex_Tourism most women in Nordic Countries love black men because they travel all the way to the Africa for sex tourism vacations.
Man. Nordic Countries is the best place for black men. I am dead serious. I lived for a year in Finland,two years in Sweden and half year in Norway. So many girls there love black guys as long you are dressed up well. If you go to a high class club and wear a suit, ladies will just go after you. If you are good on eye game, BOOM! it is so easy to pick up ladies on the streets. According to the statistics, over 80% of women in Nordic Countries think it is OK to have a one night stand.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

I found this thread so interesting that I wrote a book on the topic. Check my signature for the link.

Black men can do great anywhere but some countries don't make sense to try. Things like racism, prejudice, high cost of living, lack of job opportunities and other things make certain country less desirable.

The book contains 18+ countries that I either visited myself or heard great things from other black guys.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men