Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:The best option is to just give up. Black men, unless rich superstars or willing to go for the ugmoes, are going to be celibate.
Oh look, another black cock-monitoring troll on "Happier Abroad".
I'm just a Black man in tune with reality. Shit, i wish it were different. I'd be in Taiwan banging girls and having threesomes each weekend, but when you're a Black man, good luck attracted a single person or even getting a job in the Far East. Personally, I don't give a shit about non-NE Asian women sexually, but I just want Black folks to be in tune with the reality that we're pretty much bottom of the list of women's dating preferences globally.
Bottom of the list? I'd say 2nd behind White men. Are you telling me the majority of women in the world would rather be with a Arab, Herbivore Japanese guy, poor African or Latin instead of a African-American man?

What's happening in Japan is well-documented and Chinese men are going into Korea and elsewhere to get wives. White women especially are in for a rude awakening when it comes to clones of Antonio Banderas. There exceptions to every rule, but the majority of Latin guys are extremely macho, beat the sh*t out of their women (especially rich ones, no recourse) and cheat at the drop of a hat. If you call that a preference, then you don't know any women formerly married to Latin men like I do.

I know at least ten Black men married to non-Black women and none of them are ugly or fat. Again, I believe you were in the military and no disrespect but the majority of those people are not the sharpest knives in the drawer and I see why women in Okinawa would be sort of ratchet and ghetto. This is a stereotype of what Black men like. Just as BBW's are convinced Black men love that and when White men are repulsed by that, they run into the waiting arms of a dusty Black man.

Because how many videos on YT do you Black men going bonkers over some BBW Black woman with all her sh*t hanging out?

Generally the women available to Black men if they aren't picky will be 5's and 6's, because they are rejected by their own men largely. This shouldn't be a surprise. That is not an indication of what's possible however as I said most men only meet a handful of women and then make judgements based on that.

I have BW in my own family that have 5-6 children, never been married and I don't associate with them for that reason. There entire lives are surrounded by drama. While the majority of the men in our family are married; in my immediate family there are seven first cousins including myself, 6 have been married, the score -

White women 4, Black women 0

The latest to get married was my cousin John whose wife isn't the best looking but isn't the worst looking either (5). He works at the post office and owned his own home.

My uncle after being married to ratchety BW and procreated with her (my cousin Justin who is an animator by trade) has been married to German immigrant twice as long as he was married to the BW.

When 90+% say they want to be with Black women; I wish them well because until they come to the realization they have no choice but to consider different women than their own they will be celibate but we know that doesn't happen, which leads to lots of illegitimate children being born.

43% of BM are single, 70% of educated BW are single, 80% of BW are single parents, 60% of those have a second child with a different man.

If these don't make you consider your options, I don't know what will, which is why I am trying to reach out to men who believe the best option is to do something, not do nothing at all, which is seems like you're advocating.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

Post by AdmiralOfBlacks »

djfourmoney wrote:

Bottom of the list? I'd say 2nd behind White men. Are you telling me the majority of women in the world would rather be with a Arab, Herbivore Japanese guy, poor African or Latin instead of a African-American man?

What's happening in Japan is well-documented and Chinese men are going into Korea and elsewhere to get wives. White women especially are in for a rude awakening when it comes to clones of Antonio Banderas. There exceptions to every rule, but the majority of Latin guys are extremely macho, beat the sh*t out of their women (especially rich ones, no recourse) and cheat at the drop of a hat. If you call that a preference, then you don't know any women formerly married to Latin men like I do.

I know at least ten Black men married to non-Black women and none of them are ugly or fat. Again, I believe you were in the military and no disrespect but the majority of those people are not the sharpest knives in the drawer and I see why women in Okinawa would be sort of ratchet and ghetto. This is a stereotype of what Black men like. Just as BBW's are convinced Black men love that and when White men are repulsed by that, they run into the waiting arms of a dusty Black man.

Because how many videos on YT do you Black men going bonkers over some BBW Black woman with all her sh*t hanging out?

Generally the women available to Black men if they aren't picky will be 5's and 6's, because they are rejected by their own men largely. This shouldn't be a surprise. That is not an indication of what's possible however as I said most men only meet a handful of women and then make judgements based on that.

I have BW in my own family that have 5-6 children, never been married and I don't associate with them for that reason. There entire lives are surrounded by drama. While the majority of the men in our family are married; in my immediate family there are seven first cousins including myself, 6 have been married, the score -

The latest to get married was my cousin John whose wife isn't the best looking but isn't the worst looking either (5). He works at the post office and owned his own home.

My uncle after being married to ratchety BW and procreated with her (my cousin Justin who is an animator by trade) has been married to German immigrant twice as long as he was married to the BW.

When 90+% say they want to be with Black women; I wish them well because until they come to the realization they have no choice but to consider different women than their own they will be celibate but we know that doesn't happen, which leads to lots of illegitimate children being born.

43% of BM are single, 70% of educated BW are single, 80% of BW are single parents, 60% of those have a second child with a different man.

If these don't make you consider your options, I don't know what will, which is why I am trying to reach out to men who believe the best option is to do something, not do nothing at all, which is seems like you're advocating.
I'm saying that they'd rather be with an alpha or high beta non-Black man like an Arab, certainly Latino, Indian, Japanese, etc. than a Black man. Yes. this goes tenfold for the Far East where I'd be interested in gaming.

Latino dudes might beat women, but we're not arguing that. Latino dudes get more and better p***y, especially in Asia, than Black guys do. This is what we are arguing. We must also acknowledge that on the Socio-economic scale, Black men are at the bottom. That counts for something too, maybe even more than "being cool" (which is going out the window for Black men too, by the way).

For me, life is for enjoyment, not just breeding, especially breeding Black kids in a world where their lives will be even shittier than mine. I throw in the towel and encourage all Black men interested in East Asia to do the same. If you can learn to like other types, good luck there (you'll still need it), but if you're Yellow Fever till you die like I am, then just be happy that you will be leaving this plane of existence some day.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:I'm not military. I wanted to teach in Japan, used to be a Japanophile, and still have yellow fever. I advise Black people to arm up for self-defense as you alluded to.

Personally, I am out for a bit of fun. I'd rather enjoy my youth with women I'm attracted to (Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese) then marry a Black woman to have racially pure kids and keep my resources in my own race.

Good luck, you're going to need it, but don't lose sight of reality. I'm tired of seeing posts about "Japanese girls liking Black guys", "Black men can get a new girl each night in Taiwan", and "Black men are not at a disadvantage in South Korea" and all of this BS I've been seeing on a lot of sites that just isn't true and gets Brothers' hopes up just to waste time and money and get crushed. That's why I come off hard; sorry for the misunderstanding.
Oh okay strike any mention of Military from anything I say until I make that correction, thanks for understanding. You'll know I kept saying Stephen was from New York when he was from Boston...lol

Racially purity will do what for Black People? Resources? We have none, I find Pro Blacks pretty funny and inconsistent. If you want racial purity take back control of who determines who's Black and who isn't. This is really out of the purview of this thread since its really about multiculturalism and less about nationalism or racial purity.

The biggest supporter of Black people owning business has White people in his own family and doesn't disown them = Dr Claude Anderson

He is pro-Black where it counts = Economics

I don't like Asian women enough, but I will do what is necessary to prove a point. I had a FOB Chinese girl all into me and I basically did nothing but be nice to her. I could have banged it if wanted but I wasn't really interested and she wasn't ugly at all.

I am not pumping up Asian women or Japan, I just find it a little hard to swallow that no women would be interested in BM in Japan. Maybe not dimes but reasonable attractive women because if they won't fu*k their own men they will choose White men first, but actually its about who gets to them first and given lots of White dudes in Japan cockblock....
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:I'm not military. I wanted to teach in Japan, used to be a Japanophile, and still have yellow fever. I advise Black people to arm up for self-defense as you alluded to.

Personally, I am out for a bit of fun. I'd rather enjoy my youth with women I'm attracted to (Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese) then marry a Black woman to have racially pure kids and keep my resources in my own race.

Good luck, you're going to need it, but don't lose sight of reality. I'm tired of seeing posts about "Japanese girls liking Black guys", "Black men can get a new girl each night in Taiwan", and "Black men are not at a disadvantage in South Korea" and all of this BS I've been seeing on a lot of sites that just isn't true and gets Brothers' hopes up just to waste time and money and get crushed. That's why I come off hard; sorry for the misunderstanding.
Look, I've lived in Taiwan longer than I can remember. If you are a 'good looking' black guy, you can attract a certain percentage of local females including some that are way above average looking. It's not hard to get a girl friend if you look good and dress ok or even serial date perhaps. I've even seen unattractive black dudes or even SE Asian guys manage to pull a decent looking local girl. But if you are just down for some sport sex and changing girls all the time, doing threesomes, etc, just go to certain areas of China for P4P or Bangkok (there are niches with NE Asian looking women). NE Asia is not really the place for lots of no strings attached sex except perhaps for certain rich connected guys or perhaps the celebrity set. If that's your thing, just go to Pattaya man.

One more thing. Here in Asia, white dudes are mostly pairing with mediocre looking girls if not downright unattractive ones. But from time to time, I see a black guys with very attractive girls, sometimes local and sometimes white. I still remember a few years ago on Khaosan Rd. in Bangkok seeing this very dark skinned black dude who was below average height and really unattractive face with this tall and genuinely sexy and hot white girl and she was all over him body language wise (leaning into him, smiling, looking only at him and nothing else, and holding on to him tight). He was the man! I have no idea how he pulled her but he didn't look like he had money or anything like that.

You gotta realize, there are fetish girls around the globe and they're not all unattractive. Some are cute, pretty, sexy, or even hot. Did you ever see the Youtube vids of that 40 something black American guy in Germany who has a 20 something hot white German girl as his serious gf? He's a pretty good looking guy and all but it's still pretty amazing. I mean, his gal is a lot better looking than Mark Davis's wife IMO (no offense Mark, just saying I thought the German girl in that vid is really hot).

So perhaps you should re-think some things and give it a try.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
Chad N. Froyda wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:The best option is to just give up. Black men, unless rich superstars or willing to go for the ugmoes, are going to be celibate.
Oh look, another black cock-monitoring troll on "Happier Abroad".
I'm just a Black man in tune with reality. Shit, i wish it were different. I'd be in Taiwan banging girls and having threesomes each weekend, but when you're a Black man, good luck attracted a single person or even getting a job in the Far East. Personally, I don't give a shit about non-NE Asian women sexually, but I just want Black folks to be in tune with the reality that we're pretty much bottom of the list of women's dating preferences globally.
I must have missed something. You've lived how many years in Asia?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

The_Adventurer wrote:
I must have missed something. You've lived how many years in Asia?
Half of a year in Japan; two 90-day stints and a wake up. I have contacts in China and Taiwan, so I'm thinking about going out there since I'd have places to stay (and some of the contacts are female), but from what I read, data extrapolation, and so forth, it is a guarantee that I'm going to have a terrible time, especially as a young heterosexual man, in Asia being Black.

A good friend of mine spent two years in Japan and three months in Taiwan. Another associate of mine did seven years in the 'Wan. I am very interested in the Far East. All that I do with the waking hours that I have where I'm not at the gym or at work is look up info about how NE Asia sucks for Black men and is a White man's paradise, and try to warn all of the other Black people about this harsh reality.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote: All that I do with the waking hours that I have where I'm not at the gym or at work is look up info about how NE Asia sucks for Black men and is a White man's paradise, and try to warn all of the other Black people about this harsh reality.
Oh really? Well please share then as this is a 2 way forum (give and take). I'd like to see some of those accounts about how Asia is a black man's hell and white man's paradise. Seriously, if u are not a troll, then show us where you're getting all this.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster

I'll tell you after work.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Rock wrote:I still remember a few years ago on Khaosan Rd. in Bangkok seeing this very dark skinned black dude who was below average height and really unattractive face with this tall and genuinely sexy and hot white girl and she was all over him body language wise (leaning into him, smiling, looking only at him and nothing else, and holding on to him tight). He was the man! I have no idea how he pulled her but he didn't look like he had money or anything like that.
Was the black dude African, Caribbean or black american? Which country was the white girl from?

Rock wrote:Did you ever see the Youtube vids of that 40 something black American guy in Germany who has a 20 something hot white German girl as his serious gf? He's a pretty good looking guy and all but it's still pretty amazing. I mean, his gal is a lot better looking than Mark Davis's wife IMO (no offense Mark, just saying I thought the German girl in that vid is really hot).
Remember the link to the YouTube video?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:

Look, I've lived in Taiwan longer than I can remember. If you are a 'good looking' black guy, you can attract a certain percentage of local females including some that are way above average looking. It's not hard to get a girl friend if you look good and dress ok or even serial date perhaps. I've even seen unattractive black dudes or even SE Asian guys manage to pull a decent looking local girl. But if you are just down for some sport sex and changing girls all the time, doing threesomes, etc, just go to certain areas of China for P4P or Bangkok (there are niches with NE Asian looking women). NE Asia is not really the place for lots of no strings attached sex except perhaps for certain rich connected guys or perhaps the celebrity set. If that's your thing, just go to Pattaya man.

One more thing. Here in Asia, white dudes are mostly pairing with mediocre looking girls if not downright unattractive ones. But from time to time, I see a black guys with very attractive girls, sometimes local and sometimes white. I still remember a few years ago on Khaosan Rd. in Bangkok seeing this very dark skinned black dude who was below average height and really unattractive face with this tall and genuinely sexy and hot white girl and she was all over him body language wise (leaning into him, smiling, looking only at him and nothing else, and holding on to him tight). He was the man! I have no idea how he pulled her but he didn't look like he had money or anything like that.

You gotta realize, there are fetish girls around the globe and they're not all unattractive. Some are cute, pretty, sexy, or even hot. Did you ever see the Youtube vids of that 40 something black American guy in Germany who has a 20 something hot white German girl as his serious gf? He's a pretty good looking guy and all but it's still pretty amazing. I mean, his gal is a lot better looking than Mark Davis's wife IMO (no offense Mark, just saying I thought the German girl in that vid is really hot).

So perhaps you should re-think some things and give it a try.
You're talking about MrVees? He's a self-employed musician, usually does tours with well-known artist. I think he lives half the year in Thailand or something.

Lizzy is his German, 20something GF.

You think Lizzy is better looking than Anna? I am not going to get into that debate, both women are attractive and would command attention when they entered a room and I'll just leave it like that :)

But yeah I'd wish this sort of talk would stop, its self-defeating. Most Black men have a low opinion of themselves and its a shame.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Anti-American wrote:
Rock wrote:I still remember a few years ago on Khaosan Rd. in Bangkok seeing this very dark skinned black dude who was below average height and really unattractive face with this tall and genuinely sexy and hot white girl and she was all over him body language wise (leaning into him, smiling, looking only at him and nothing else, and holding on to him tight). He was the man! I have no idea how he pulled her but he didn't look like he had money or anything like that.
Was the black dude African, Caribbean or black American? Which country was the white girl from?

Rock wrote:Did you ever see the Youtube vids of that 40 something black American guy in Germany who has a 20 something hot white German girl as his serious gf? He's a pretty good looking guy and all but it's still pretty amazing. I mean, his gal is a lot better looking than Mark Davis's wife IMO (no offense Mark, just saying I thought the German girl in that vid is really hot).
Remember the link to the YouTube video?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrVeesworld

Lizzy making him breakfast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8XbecE0UY
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote: All that I do with the waking hours that I have where I'm not at the gym or at work is look up info about how NE Asia sucks for Black men and is a White man's paradise, and try to warn all of the other Black people about this harsh reality.
Oh really? Well please share then as this is a 2 way forum (give and take). I'd like to see some of those accounts about how Asia is a black man's hell and white man's paradise. Seriously, if u are not a troll, then show us where you're getting all this.
I see a disconnect, he's somewhat Pro Black and that will make any argument inconsistent. He wants short term flings with SEA women and they aren't having it, at least from his POV.

He's also one of those, "I will never pay for it" types, otherwise he wouldn't complain and head to Thailand.

I'd also wonder about anybody calling themselves "Admiral", that is like Black women calling themselves regal names like Queen and Princess. I am not quite sure where some Blacks deserved to give themselves titles when they are earned.

Anyway, the Tokyo Red Light district at least at the time of the RT report was largely dead with hardly any foot-traffic. As I said that's three reports I have seen and where there's smoke...

Japan is the oldest population on the planet, they aren't having sex, not getting married and not having children; I'd call that a REAL problem.

Again so if 50-60% of Japanese women won't fu*k their own men, is it because they don't like sex or is it because Japanese men for many reasons I can think of, are not attractive to Japanese women anymore?

I just think in this age of astonishing news, that this type of news is hard to digest for some. I still say its a golden opportunity for men looking for long term relationships with Asian women. I consider Japanese women on the top of the heap; AFB claims to have a Asian fetish and that might be the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmUdYVwurgY

There are Japanese women available to Black men, full stop, cut the bullsh*t. You should be selective like anything else when it comes to women, if you end up with a so-so woman, ITS YOUR FAULT, you settled.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

I see that we're still discussing whether or not a black man can get a woman in Japan.....

Your status as a foreign will help you get chicks easily in Japan, whether you are white or black.

Contrary to what many people to believe, Japanese women aren't as prudish as American women are.

Here's a video of a guy asking 2 Japanese women in the club whether they like black men:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxWWuHc59Yo#t=20[/youtube]

Here is the website where it talks about the places in the world where the women love black men: http://www.thejourneyofsuperman.com/p/b ... adise.html
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

I'm saying that they'd rather be with an alpha or high beta non-Black man like an Arab, certainly Latino, Indian, Japanese, etc. than a Black man. Yes. this goes tenfold for the Far East where I'd be interested in gaming.

Latino dudes might beat women, but we're not arguing that. Latino dudes get more and better p***y, especially in Asia, than Black guys do. This is what we are arguing. We must also acknowledge that on the Socio-economic scale, Black men are at the bottom. That counts for something too, maybe even more than "being cool" (which is going out the window for Black men too, by the way).

For me, life is for enjoyment, not just breeding, especially breeding Black kids in a world where their lives will be even shittier than mine. I throw in the towel and encourage all Black men interested in East Asia to do the same. If you can learn to like other types, good luck there (you'll still need it), but if you're Yellow Fever till you die like I am, then just be happy that you will be leaving this plane of existence some day.
I doubt you are truly black, you sound like a PUA race troll. Enjoy! viewtopic.php?t=20759
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:
Rock wrote:
I see a disconnect, he's somewhat Pro Black and that will make any argument inconsistent. He wants short term flings with SEA women and they aren't having it, at least from his POV.

He's also one of those, "I will never pay for it" types, otherwise he wouldn't complain and head to Thailand.

I'd also wonder about anybody calling themselves "Admiral", that is like Black women calling themselves regal names like Queen and Princess. I am not quite sure where some Blacks deserved to give themselves titles when they are earned.

Anyway, the Tokyo Red Light district at least at the time of the RT report was largely dead with hardly any foot-traffic. As I said that's three reports I have seen and where there's smoke...

Japan is the oldest population on the planet, they aren't having sex, not getting married and not having children; I'd call that a REAL problem.

Again so if 50-60% of Japanese women won't fu*k their own men, is it because they don't like sex or is it because Japanese men for many reasons I can think of, are not attractive to Japanese women anymore?

I just think in this age of astonishing news, that this type of news is hard to digest for some. I still say its a golden opportunity for men looking for long term relationships with Asian women. I consider Japanese women on the top of the heap; AFB claims to have a Asian fetish and that might be the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmUdYVwurgY

There are Japanese women available to Black men, full stop, cut the bullsh*t. You should be selective like anything else when it comes to women, if you end up with a so-so woman, ITS YOUR FAULT, you settled.
Even if you are an average looking black or white guy, it shouldn't be hard to get a Japanese woman in Japan who is a 7 to a 10.

Also consider that there are many sexless marriages in Japan due to the fact that Japanese men are notorious for working incredibly long hours on their jobs, which leave their wives open to extramarital affairs.

Some Japanese men even ask other men to satisfy their wives sex urges.

I wouldn't advise anyone to sleep with a married woman though.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer