Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Readyforlove74 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Hello is this topic still open? I'd like someone to private message me please you wouldn't mind if you guys can't talk to me. I don't want to triple post but if we are going to talk about this topic lets talk about it!
Readyforlove74
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 11:21 pm







Postby Falcon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:31 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU[/youtube]
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby Arabian_prince » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 pm

Im going have to disagree with you on Ango - sax countries , especially English speaking countries. Those white beautiful women would rarely date a black guy- unless they come from a lower class.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 pm
Location: OH

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:15 pm

Okay let's review.... I think we're talking about me from America, possibly UK???

Africans are typically untrusted in Europe, why? Don't you watch the news?

Africans escaping war torn (Western Supported) countries on makeshift boats (IE Poor, No Money, No Job, Little Education) and these men are unpopular with Italian women?

Holly Sh*t should I make you Dean of MIT Capt Obvious?

I know of at least two very Northern, very White Skinned Italian women (not from North America) that love Black men.

The fact that you call Asians; Orientals proves you're a Kneegrow and need to get out of that frame of mind its dangerous.

I am not one for PC, but calling Asians Orientals? C'mon... Then you used both of them in sentence too? You need to be congratulated.

No foreign land will put you in a situation where women will ask you out.

You can't find Asian women to date you? Buddy you're not looking in the right place for one thing. Lots of Asians like Black men, even in Mongolia.

Same thing with Latin America, you can find a girl that will take a shine to you.

I wish men would stop making life difficult on themselves.

Most women will default to White men if their own men are not an option. Because they have status and apart of the power structure in most countries. In other words its too their advantage to have a White husband.

This is mostly with Asian and Latinas.

It has nothing to do with you and what you can accomplish. Lots of Black Men like to believe Russian and Ukrainian women aren't into them, its a bald face lie!

Not every girl in any country is going to be into you. Now with that said, its quite a bit easier to pick up a woman that looks like you. IE Black women in South America.

Just pick a country and GO!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Hey it looks like England might be good for black men. Look what BellaRuth told me. She said it was ok if I posted it.

BellaRuth wrote:One black American guy turned up here last summer, he worked in engineering or something similar. Loads of middle class white girls round him like flies! Verged on embarrassing, how much attention he got. I think he felt a bit overwhelmed. Thought you might find that interesting.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby MyFirstLove462 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 pm

What about India? Indian women love black men from what I hear.
MyFirstLove462
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:08 pm

You can probably find women interested in Black men just about everywhere (generally, they tend to be the rejects), but I wouldn't say that there is a single country on earth outside of some in Africa and the Caribbean where the typical women would even think about a ONS with a Black man.

If this were 2006 I'd say that an average Black man with some hygiene that wasn't a complete moron could probably see his SMV rise by going to Japan, but in 2014, it's better to just save your money and stay where you are.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 pm

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:You can probably find women interested in Black men just about everywhere (generally, they tend to be the rejects), but I wouldn't say that there is a single country on earth outside of some in Africa and the Caribbean where the typical women would even think about a ONS with a Black man.

If this were 2006 I'd say that an average Black man with some hygiene that wasn't a complete moron could probably see his SMV rise by going to Japan, but in 2014, it's better to just save your money and stay where you are.


Is this based on any real data or myopia?

What's the difference between 2006 and 2014? There is none, the Japanese economy has been stagnant since the late 90's. What is now being noticed by the Western media who is fascinated with Japan's social problems is that most people are herbivores and love social media more than they like physical interaction.

I thought it was 53% but an RT report puts it at 60% of men/women are not interested in sex with each other. Now what would that tell you? That tells me there is a opportunity for Western men in Japan. RT interviewed one woman who has been married twice. She said she left her first husband after having a baby and she didn't want to have sex with him anymore. Her second marriage was to a man who eventually didn't want to have sex with her anymore (tick for tact?).

What that tells me is that Japanese women are largely not interested in their men anymore. Is that a golden opportunity for Western men? You could always donate money to me and I'll go to Japan to find out.

Otherwise, I will go to Japan myself, interview a few people that known, report back in a book and you can pay for it that way. There has been a book written about this already - Yellow Cab Black Passenger

Stephen talks about how lots of Japanese women are not getting the sexual contact they desire. DING, DING, DING!

So why should I believe your assertion?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:You can probably find women interested in Black men just about everywhere (generally, they tend to be the rejects), but I wouldn't say that there is a single country on earth outside of some in Africa and the Caribbean where the typical women would even think about a ONS with a Black man.

If this were 2006 I'd say that an average Black man with some hygiene that wasn't a complete moron could probably see his SMV rise by going to Japan, but in 2014, it's better to just save your money and stay where you are.


Is this based on any real data or myopia?

What's the difference between 2006 and 2014? There is none, the Japanese economy has been stagnant since the late 90's. What is now being noticed by the Western media who is fascinated with Japan's social problems is that most people are herbivores and love social media more than they like physical interaction.

I thought it was 53% but an RT report puts it at 60% of men/women are not interested in sex with each other. Now what would that tell you? That tells me there is a opportunity for Western men in Japan. RT interviewed one woman who has been married twice. She said she left her first husband after having a baby and she didn't want to have sex with him anymore. Her second marriage was to a man who eventually didn't want to have sex with her anymore (tick for tact?).

What that tells me is that Japanese women are largely not interested in their men anymore. Is that a golden opportunity for Western men? You could always donate money to me and I'll go to Japan to find out.

Otherwise, I will go to Japan myself, interview a few people that known, report back in a book and you can pay for it that way. There has been a book written about this already - Yellow Cab Black Passenger

Stephen talks about how lots of Japanese women are not getting the sexual contact they desire. DING, DING, DING!

So why should I believe your assertion?


There is opportunity for western men, but "western" means White or close to White (like the archetypal non-Black Latino, maybe light-skinned Middle Easterner). When girls and jobs are looking for westerners, they are talking about White guys, not Black guys. I've read Black Passengers Yellow Cabs. He talks about how Japanese tend to look down on Black people and look up to Whites. He also talks about how he didn't really have high standards and went for ugly chicks and chicks with fecal incontinence. Back in those days (I was out there back then), Black guys didn't have to stoop that low, so I wouldn't follow him as the model Black man for success in Japan.

In 2014, since hip-hop and other forms of Black music have lost popularity and/or are presented by non-Black races, and as global media (this includes the internet) has become more anti-Black, Black men can no longer claim much success in Japan. This is based on experience, observation, those of other Black men out there, and data from dating sites, advertisement, and so on. Keep telling yourself otherwise, but you'll learn.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 am

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:You can probably find women interested in Black men just about everywhere (generally, they tend to be the rejects), but I wouldn't say that there is a single country on earth outside of some in Africa and the Caribbean where the typical women would even think about a ONS with a Black man.

If this were 2006 I'd say that an average Black man with some hygiene that wasn't a complete moron could probably see his SMV rise by going to Japan, but in 2014, it's better to just save your money and stay where you are.


Is this based on any real data or myopia?

What's the difference between 2006 and 2014? There is none, the Japanese economy has been stagnant since the late 90's. What is now being noticed by the Western media who is fascinated with Japan's social problems is that most people are herbivores and love social media more than they like physical interaction.

I thought it was 53% but an RT report puts it at 60% of men/women are not interested in sex with each other. Now what would that tell you? That tells me there is a opportunity for Western men in Japan. RT interviewed one woman who has been married twice. She said she left her first husband after having a baby and she didn't want to have sex with him anymore. Her second marriage was to a man who eventually didn't want to have sex with her anymore (tick for tact?).

What that tells me is that Japanese women are largely not interested in their men anymore. Is that a golden opportunity for Western men? You could always donate money to me and I'll go to Japan to find out.

Otherwise, I will go to Japan myself, interview a few people that known, report back in a book and you can pay for it that way. There has been a book written about this already - Yellow Cab Black Passenger

Stephen talks about how lots of Japanese women are not getting the sexual contact they desire. DING, DING, DING!

So why should I believe your assertion?


There is opportunity for western men, but "western" means White or close to White (like the archetypal non-Black Latino, maybe light-skinned Middle Easterner). When girls and jobs are looking for westerners, they are talking about White guys, not Black guys. I've read Black Passengers Yellow Cabs. He talks about how Japanese tend to look down on Black people and look up to Whites. He also talks about how he didn't really have high standards and went for ugly chicks and chicks with fecal incontinence. Back in those days (I was out there back then), Black guys didn't have to stoop that low, so I wouldn't follow him as the model Black man for success in Japan.

In 2014, since hip-hop and other forms of Black music have lost popularity and/or are presented by non-Black races, and as global media 9this includes the internet) has become more anti-Black, Black men can no longer claim much success in Japan. This is based on experience, observation, those of other Black men out there, and data from dating sites, advertisement, and so on. Keep telling yourself otherwise, but you'll learn.


Black men in America have low standards or haven't you noticed?

I am under no illusion because White women in America generally have a low opinion of Black men and Black people, but I think its 300,000 or something are married to Black men.

I don't totally disagree with what you have said, but to say the best option is to stay in America? Wow, that is terrible advice and there thousands of studies and other data that say otherwise. I will admit like in many countries you as a Black man likely do not have access to the best looking women that a country has to offer. But to say there are no opportunities because Black culture has waned in popularity just removes the shallow nature of some women's interest.

Black men just have to try a bit harder than White men, by that I don't mean more physical effort but to meet hundreds of women instead of a few dozen which typically happens.

Just based on some of the data out there, as a Black man your best countries are Great Britain and Brazil. Both countries have Black men married to non-Black women at a 20+% clip and neither country discourages it. Those that disapprove its usually along economic lines and not racial lines.

Since Black men are statistically poorer than White men, you have little choice than to consider women from developing countries or women from countries more socially mature than America.

I would say only 6% of BW in America are viable for ANYTHING resembling a relationship. You see this play itself out in various ways; which allows attractive and educated BW to be extremely picky and use the same criteria White women use = Wealth first, Looks second.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:27 am

djfourmoney wrote: Black men in America have low standards or haven't you noticed?

I am under no illusion because White women in America generally have a low opinion of Black men and Black people, but I think its 300,000 or something are married to Black men.

I don't totally disagree with what you have said, but to say the best option is to stay in America? Wow, that is terrible advice and there thousands of studies and other data that say otherwise. I will admit like in many countries you as a Black man likely do not have access to the best looking women that a country has to offer. But to say there are no opportunities because Black culture has waned in popularity just removes the shallow nature of some women's interest.

Black men just have to try a bit harder than White men, by that I don't mean more physical effort but to meet hundreds of women instead of a few dozen which typically happens.

Just based on some of the data out there, as a Black man your best countries are Great Britain and Brazil. Both countries have Black men married to non-Black women at a 20+% clip and neither country discourages it. Those that disapprove its usually along economic lines and not racial lines.

Since Black men are statistically poorer than White men, you have little choice than to consider women from developing countries or women from countries more socially mature than America.

I would say only 6% of BW in America are viable for ANYTHING resembling a relationship. You see this play itself out in various ways; which allows attractive and educated BW to be extremely picky and use the same criteria White women use = Wealth first, Looks second.


A lot of brothers do have low standards, sadly, but I don't. I guess it's good for them because low-tier women is about all that we have access to.

The best option is to just give up. Black men, unless rich superstars or willing to go for the ugmoes, are going to be celibate. If I can stay in the USA and be celibate and have the 2nd Amendment, why would I go to Japan where I can't have guns to protect myself from people that hate me, still cannot get women, and on top of it all, have to watch white guys get girls I want and can't get. At least here I don't want the pigs so when I see them getting with white guys I don't get jealous or angry. This is especially true for Black men with yellow fever; Black men into afro-latinas, brazilians, fat chicks, etc. might have a bit of fun here and there, but Black dudes with yellow fever are out the game, sad but true.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby Chad N. Froyda » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 am

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:The best option is to just give up. Black men, unless rich superstars or willing to go for the ugmoes, are going to be celibate.


Oh look, another black cock-monitoring troll on "Happier Abroad".
Chad N. Froyda
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 am

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:59 am

Chad N. Froyda wrote:
AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:The best option is to just give up. Black men, unless rich superstars or willing to go for the ugmoes, are going to be celibate.


Oh look, another black cock-monitoring troll on "Happier Abroad".


I'm just a Black man in tune with reality. Shit, i wish it were different. I'd be in Taiwan banging girls and having threesomes each weekend, but when you're a Black man, good luck attracted a single person or even getting a job in the Far East. Personally, I don't give a shit about non-NE Asian women sexually, but I just want Black folks to be in tune with the reality that we're pretty much bottom of the list of women's dating preferences globally.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:14 am

AdmiralOfBlacks wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Black men in America have low standards or haven't you noticed?

I am under no illusion because White women in America generally have a low opinion of Black men and Black people, but I think its 300,000 or something are married to Black men.

I don't totally disagree with what you have said, but to say the best option is to stay in America? Wow, that is terrible advice and there thousands of studies and other data that say otherwise. I will admit like in many countries you as a Black man likely do not have access to the best looking women that a country has to offer. But to say there are no opportunities because Black culture has waned in popularity just removes the shallow nature of some women's interest.

Black men just have to try a bit harder than White men, by that I don't mean more physical effort but to meet hundreds of women instead of a few dozen which typically happens.

Just based on some of the data out there, as a Black man your best countries are Great Britain and Brazil. Both countries have Black men married to non-Black women at a 20+% clip and neither country discourages it. Those that disapprove its usually along economic lines and not racial lines.

Since Black men are statistically poorer than White men, you have little choice than to consider women from developing countries or women from countries more socially mature than America.

I would say only 6% of BW in America are viable for ANYTHING resembling a relationship. You see this play itself out in various ways; which allows attractive and educated BW to be extremely picky and use the same criteria White women use = Wealth first, Looks second.


A lot of brothers do have low standards, sadly, but I don't. I guess it's good for them because low-tier women is about all that we have access to.

The best option is to just give up. Black men, unless rich superstars or willing to go for the ugmoes, are going to be celibate. If I can stay in the USA and be celibate and have the 2nd Amendment, why would I go to Japan where I can't have guns to protect myself from people that hate me, still cannot get women, and on top of it all, have to watch white guys get girls I want and can't get. At least here I don't want the pigs so when I see them getting with white guys I don't get jealous or angry. This is especially true for Black men with yellow fever; Black men into afro-latinas, brazilians, fat chicks, etc. might have a bit of fun here and there, but Black dudes with yellow fever are out the game, sad but true.


As I said I don't disagree. 2nd Amendment doesn't mean sh*t and its misinterpreted. I am going to assume you were in the Military as there is little reason for most BM to be in Japan anyway. Violence is not a solution to anything despite that's what White men understand best. America as it continues to deteriorate you may need a gun/rifle/automatic weapons; which is why I am leaving. I am not exposing myself, my future wife or my future children to any of that nonsense.

I am not out for a bit of fun and I don't think that was the point of this thread either. I am on the prowl for women who want to have a relationship and have children. That means in any country period, there women who aren't ugly, fat or otherwise that would be down. As I said you have to increase the frequency you meet women.

If I just took what was easiest and that would be women that look at my profile before I visit theirs would be dishonest to myself, especially in America when 99% of the time the women staring at my pictures online are over the hill (early to mid 40's), Black, Ugly, Fat and even the White and Latinas have CHILDREN ALREADY!

I was recently talking to a man who met his Brazilian fiancee at a IBM Conference. He is 43 and she is 30, she accepts his teenage daughters from a previous relationship where he's not the biological father and they get along great. Now show me where you know an attractive, sexy, thin, early 30's woman in America would be down for something like that???

Yes he's White but I don't think there's a tremendous gulf between what he achieved and what I believe is possible if the effort is made.

Celibacy is not an option and too many men in US are already opting for that or not procreating at all. That is agreeing with the elite's eugenics agenda for one thing.

One way your correct about doing nothing is that you'll be both right and wrong.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby AdmiralOfBlacks » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 am

I'm not military. I wanted to teach in Japan, used to be a Japanophile, and still have yellow fever. I advise Black people to arm up for self-defense as you alluded to.

Personally, I am out for a bit of fun. I'd rather enjoy my youth with women I'm attracted to (Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese) then marry a Black woman to have racially pure kids and keep my resources in my own race.

Good luck, you're going to need it, but don't lose sight of reality. I'm tired of seeing posts about "Japanese girls liking Black guys", "Black men can get a new girl each night in Taiwan", and "Black men are not at a disadvantage in South Korea" and all of this BS I've been seeing on a lot of sites that just isn't true and gets Brothers' hopes up just to waste time and money and get crushed. That's why I come off hard; sorry for the misunderstanding.
AdmiralOfBlacks
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests