Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:51 am

I find this to be one of the most interesting post on the Happier Abroad forum!!! Honestly, although I haven't been to any of these countries (except Germany), I have done some of my own research and been told by others the following nations (but not limited to this list)outside the U.S. that are good spots for black men to visit, vacation, find women, and possibly expatriate to:

The Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Costa Rica

EUROPE (Western)

United Kingdom
The Netherlands

EUROPE (Eastern)

The Czech Republic

United Arab Emirates

The Philippines
New Zealand
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:59 pm

Check this out. There's a new book now on called "Best Countries For Black Men". I wonder if the author picked that title because he read this thread. lol

If you're one of the many black men who are asking questions like:
- "How do I find the best countries for black men?"
- "What are the best Cities/Countries for Black Guys to find wives?"
- "Which countries do women really love black men?"

Then this book is for you. If you are tired of the dating scene in the United States and/or United Kingdom, then you will find this book very useful.

This book is written for black men who want to know which countries are the best to visit. Inside, you'll find recommendations for over 18 countries across North America, Central America, South America, Africa, Asia, Europe and Australia.

Each country reveals information about the language, culture, women and general vibe. You'll also learn the best cities to visit in each country and ones to avoid. You get to see how the women look with real life photos of women in each city along with tips & resources on how to meet & hookup with them. You benefit from dozens of hours of research in a simple, easy to read format.

You also will learn some important tips for black male travelers to stay safe, avoid scams, and enjoy your trip. If you are serious about international travel and want to see how foreign women treat you, then this book will help you get one step closer to your travel and relationship goals.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby Novel » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Fenix wrote:...Find out for yourself. Stop asking people about where to go. There are plenty of websites online where you can chat with foreign women and no, don't go on a dating site.

As I Black American, I understand what your're saying. And I stopped letting the race card dictate my demeanor about my dating life when it came to finding happiness abroad quickly. I stopped letting it be a reason of discouragement. I'm over that crap!

Though in terms of finding my desired woman, the reality is for some (as myself) new to the idea of finding happiness abroad often don't know where to start. I wasted most of my life finding out the hard way that my American women were better friends than serious, suitable and stable relationship partners (not all, but most). I'm done with American women and now focusing solely on foreign women. For me, specifically China. That is my #1 choice. But I'm not at all opposed to other countries. I'm not stupid lol. A nice, genuine, cute foreign women is interested in me, I will most certainly get to know her with open arms.

Since I'm fairly new the "finding your happiness abroad method" I'm sort of, well... lost. Even though I knew dating sites aren't really the most solid/ideal way of finding happiness, it's only way I knew/know. I've been using Chinese focused dating sites. Of course, with mostly underwhelming results. I've met some cool women though. And I still talk with a few on the regular. I recently submitted a Question/Advice post (hasn't been approved yet) and it was sort of an SOS. Asking for some serious guidance. I feel, if I can just get some direction, and advice from others... It would open my senses even wider and increase my chance for success.

All that said, thank you for this post as it paints a picture of social culture per country. I appreciated this.
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice