Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E_Irizarry » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:01 pm

Don't listen to Chilean Nueva when it comes to Germany.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby chileanueva » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:16 am

No, really. Who the hell wants to live in Germany? German is a bloody pain in the ass language to learn and write.

The cost of living is too high and the German girls are too average IMO.

Hiphop/rap is huge in Germany for some reason. Must be all the niggers like Sosa trying to invade it.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:54 pm

chileanueva wrote:No, really. Who the hell wants to live in Germany? German is a bloody pain in the ass language to learn and write.

The cost of living is too high and the German girls are too average IMO.

Hiphop/rap is huge in Germany for some reason. Must be all the niggers like Sosa trying to invade it.


Why does Sosa have to be a nigger? He explained countless times of how he was ostracized from the Black community and how he doesn't act like the average nigger, so why in the f**k are you still stigmatizing him as a nigger??! Like really.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 pm

chileanueva wrote:No, really. Who the hell wants to live in Germany? German is a bloody pain in the ass language to learn and write.

The cost of living is too high and the German girls are too average IMO.

Hiphop/rap is huge in Germany for some reason. Must be all the niggers like Sosa trying to invade it.


What's wrong with Hip-Hop/Rap? I have managed not to become a criminal or thug and listen to it all the time (along with other Black Music).

The cost of living is HIGH in many places in Europe, not just Germany and there things going on in the background you might not be aware of that it largely won't matter in what country your in when (not if) they have an oil shock (could be Iran, could be just a lost of a major supplier) or crash the economy.

Who wants to learn German? I don't wanna learn it! Yes I am a guest in their country but I don't impose on people and frankly depending on how things cycle out over the next 6-12 months, might be in Germany only a short time (2-4 years) and my girl will speak it (fluently or close too it), unless she's unconscious somewhere I don't think I will have a problem. I've had this argument with native Germans before and while they don't agree with my tactics they don't say "You must learn German!" either.

As I have said before there is a concern in Germany over people that speak English instead of Germany (mostly an issue with Gen Y). Those that like Anglo Culture (movies, tv shows and music) will want to learn English in some form or fashion anyway.

I find Germany the most accessible Western European country IF you like to live a Western lifestyle at a reasonable cost. Despite English being the native language in the UK, the pound is worth more (for now) than the dollar meaning your money doesn't go as far and unless you work in Health Care or Finance, good luck getting a job. Even immigrants that came to the UK for things like IT jobs are returning to their home countries because those jobs have dried up. The drive on the wrong side of the car and wrong side of the road, that takes some getting used too and finally they eat terrible, the women aren't that great and its horribly expensive to live in London.

Of course you can go where largely nobody lives for good reason (Wales) or something... That isn't what I had in mind however. I find British chicks have the same problems American Women have with entitlements, expectations and general view on life. After all IVF is just as popular in the UK as it is in the US if not more so.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
chileanueva wrote:No, really. Who the hell wants to live in Germany? German is a bloody pain in the ass language to learn and write.

The cost of living is too high and the German girls are too average IMO.

Hiphop/rap is huge in Germany for some reason. Must be all the niggers like Sosa trying to invade it.


Why does Sosa have to be a nigger? He explained countless times of how he was ostracized from the Black community and how he doesn't act like the average nigger, so why in the f**k are you still stigmatizing him as a nigger??! Like really.


Who knows, we have some strange people on this board, I generally ignore them.

Yeah Sosa is the brother that likes 4 on the Floor (House) and Rock (another Black Invention) and doesn't get too deep into typically "Black" things. That won't stop people from calling him "Nigger" or something online or in person however.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby aozora13 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Chileanueva does not what he is talking about with Germany. I believe that the US military has helped German women like black men (Americans) and the black culture in the US.

German is good or essential to learn. I can understand if you are only staying in Germany for a few months but for 2-4 years I would suggest learn at least A2 German. This is basically Good 'elementary' German where you can order food, talk about small topics (e.g weather etc).

Also you can relate to the Latinos not wanting to learn English because there are many Latinos in South Western US. I can say that since the US (and the UK) have controlled the world for a long time. We as (black American travelers) should be thankful for being able to go to a country where many of the 30 years and younger group like American culture and want to learn English.

I am talking to a woman who likes RnB and talks English with me but I can talk German with her if I want so it is good to have language skills. Plus it helps on your CV.

Now, Germany is somewhat expensive as with Mobile, Flat and other expenses. However, with a decent healthcare system, dental (light or small issues) and good vacation time, I see it as a better place than living in the US.

I agree that I have heard the term nigger towards me too. I guess it is because people are really ignorant of groups and this will be for a long time.

I like House/Trance music Rock (black invention but I like it). Honestly, I become to understand you should not let anyone control you with saying one group is above the other. There are too many other problems in life to worry about.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm

aozora13 wrote:Chileanueva does not what he is talking about with Germany. I believe that the US military has helped German women like black men (Americans) and the black culture in the US.

German is good or essential to learn. I can understand if you are only staying in Germany for a few months but for 2-4 years I would suggest learn at least A2 German. This is basically Good 'elementary' German where you can order food, talk about small topics (e.g weather etc).

Also you can relate to the Latinos not wanting to learn English because there are many Latinos in South Western US. I can say that since the US (and the UK) have controlled the world for a long time. We as (black American travelers) should be thankful for being able to go to a country where many of the 30 years and younger group like American culture and want to learn English.

I am talking to a woman who likes RnB and talks English with me but I can talk German with her if I want so it is good to have language skills. Plus it helps on your CV.

Now, Germany is somewhat expensive as with Mobile, Flat and other expenses. However, with a decent healthcare system, dental (light or small issues) and good vacation time, I see it as a better place than living in the US.

I agree that I have heard the term nigger towards me too. I guess it is because people are really ignorant of groups and this will be for a long time.

I like House/Trance music Rock (black invention but I like it). Honestly, I become to understand you should not let anyone control you with saying one group is above the other. There are too many other problems in life to worry about.


I hope that only virtuous upstanding type of Black men on this board get the right type of woman for themselves -- not the ones that do not have any sense. That's all I can really say about that.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Introvert » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Just finished reading this thread in it's entirety. So I gather that for a black man that likes black women the best bet is Brazil. Is there any place in particular (Salvador da Bahia)? I was also curious about other lusophone countries. Anyone with any information for black American guys meeting women from Angola?

Thanks to all involved for an informative thread.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby Fenix » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Ghana, Cape Verde, Nigeria, Kenya...
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Jackal » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:41 pm

I still don't think that Hungary is one of the best countries for most black men, but I just found out from a few of my Hungarian friends who live in Budapest that they know several Hungarian women who married foreign black men. I don't know whether these black men were African, British, or American (somehow it didn't sound like they were American), but I just thought that I'd add this bit of info here.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Introvert wrote:Just finished reading this thread in it's entirety. So I gather that for a black man that likes black women the best bet is Brazil. Is there any place in particular (Salvador da Bahia)? I was also curious about other lusophone countries. Anyone with any information for black American guys meeting women from Angola?

Thanks to all involved for an informative thread.


I think Latin America in general is the best bet for black men who like blackwomen
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby aozora13 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:47 pm

I have to agree with stephen on this one. It is better to find a black Latina. It is better than the women that are available in the US. Stephen are you married to girl you met in Brazil?
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby Introvert » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Thanks, guys. I just posted a topic in the Questions and Advice section as well. If the mods see it as redundant, maybe they could merge it with this topic.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby Rocky Top » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Black electrical engineer here (power industry).

Help a brother out with some suggested countries in my industry. My preference is Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Peru or maybe Thailand (higher language barrier).
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 pm
Location: Tennessee

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:07 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:I think Latin America in general is the best bet for black men who like blackwomen

Not at all! If one likes black women, the Caribbean nations, Europe(yes, they have blacks too), or Africa are best. Latin Black women might sometimes be nice-looking, but they are not the smartest women in the world through no fault of their own.

Blacks do the least well in Latin America due to discrimination and this reflects on the quality of the women down there. Steer clear.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest