Why I'm tired of living in Angeles City, where to move to?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:So where have Diane and Angelo moved too?
I told you before, they usually stay with Dianne's mom, either at her place of work, or the village house far away with clean air. Remember? They have been mostly living with her for the past few years, not with me. Dianne stays with me part time, but not everyday. Angelo had nothing to do at my place, no kids to play with, only movies to watch or video games to play. So my move had no effect on where they lived. I explained all this to you several times, remember?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why I'm tired of living in Angeles City, where to move t

Post by oiltradingacademy »

Hi Winston, nice website for us guys to talk about this subject, thanks.....

You know it's funny, I have never once gotten a girl at a bar, not once in my entire life. I guess I don't have much luck in that area, or maybe it's just I feel out of place. For me, I will just see a girl somewhere on the street, or at the beach, or working as a cashier or whatever and just go up to her and talk with her, see if she seems interested in me at all and then take it to the next step, asking for a phone number or for some coffee together.

I would never in a million years go after a girl in a bar.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
You know it's funny, I have never once gotten a girl at a bar, not once in my entire life. I guess I don't have much luck in that area, or maybe it's just I feel out of place. For me, I will just see a girl somewhere on the street, or at the beach, or working as a cashier or whatever and just go up to her and talk with her, see if she seems interested in me at all and then take it to the next step, asking for a phone number or for some coffee together.

In Angeles, PI where Winston is, the bars are mostly places to "rent" bargirls for the night. So there is obviously a seedy element in the bar scene there. But there's nothing inherently wrong with a bar. It is just another venue, like a supermarket or the beach, and it actually can be a good place to meet/pick up a girl -- even a decent one -- if the place is nice and classy enough.
JonathanHemlock
Freshman Poster

Post by JonathanHemlock »

Winston,

Where did you visit? Where did you end up? What did you learn along the way?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

JonathanHemlock wrote:Winston,

Where did you visit? Where did you end up? What did you learn along the way?
I've been shuffling between Philippines, Taiwan, China and USA too. I'm leaning toward spending more time in China, but not sure yet since sex isn't so easy to get there. Maybe Thailand is a good option, but I don't like hot weather. You can't have it all.
swincor wrote: In Angeles, PI where Winston is, the bars are mostly places to "rent" bargirls for the night. So there is obviously a seedy element in the bar scene there. But there's nothing inherently wrong with a bar. It is just another venue, like a supermarket or the beach, and it actually can be a good place to meet/pick up a girl -- even a decent one -- if the place is nice and classy enough.
Yes true. Even in seedy AC, there are some gems if you look for them. Nothing is 100 percent one way. Everything has variation within it. A friend of mine found his wife at a bar in AC. But he met her when she was new, so she was still unspoiled. They got married and have been happy for years.

The problem with AC is that prices are going up while quality of girls is going down. You could find a good bar girl a lot easier long ago than today. Most of the good looking bar girls who are nice either quit or get snatched up and married. There is a high turnover rate there. So you constantly have to deal with new ones coming in and it takes longer to find good bar girls that are attractive and treat you good. It's still possible, but not as easy as before.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

oiltradingacademy wrote:Hi Winston, nice website for us guys to talk about this subject, thanks.....

Well the kind of bars in AC are very different than the kind in the West. The AC bars are go go bars where you can rent girls by barfining them.

It's easy for one to say that they would never pay for sex and take a moral high ground. But if you are:

1. A sex addict or have a strong sexual appetite, and
2. You haven't had sex for years, thus result in INTENSE SUFFERING, then
3. You will gladly compromise your morals to get the sexual satisfaction that you need.

As they say, beggars can't be choosy. If you have abundant food and money, for instance, it will be easy for you to say "I would never steal food or money from others. I have morals." But if you are totally deprived of food and money, you cannot say that. As they say, "People only have morals if they can AFFORD to have them." The same applies in principle with sexual satisfaction and sexual deprivation and suffering.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston,

This old thread got bumped, and I havent read all 13 pages.

But from your OP, here's what I think:

(1) Baguio
Phils without the pollution, the heat, the sleaze
(Malaybalay might work too, but you might freak out about the NPA down there, knowing what a worrywart you are)

(2) Kuching in Sarawak (Malaysian Borneo). Lots of Chinkies, who are relaxed, happy, open-minded, and like you think Mainlanders rude. Plus plenty of massage places.

(3) If Pattaya 20 years ago was great, or Angeles 10 years ago was great then why are you (and I) not looking at TODAY'S frontiers, instead of the same-old same-old? Sihanoukville? Phnom Penh? (sp?) Mandalay?
PS Mandalay, I think, is an old White-Guy hill resort, clean air and cool weather, like Baguio

(4) Why not NORTHERN China? Dalien, with cold weather and long-legged girls?

Just thinking out loud here...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Jester wrote:Winston,

This old thread got bumped, and I havent read all 13 pages.

But from your OP, here's what I think:

(1) Baguio
Phils without the pollution, the heat, the sleaze
(Malaybalay might work too, but you might freak out about the NPA down there, knowing what a worrywart you are)

(2) Kuching in Sarawak (Malaysian Borneo). Lots of Chinkies, who are relaxed, happy, open-minded, and like you think Mainlanders rude. Plus plenty of massage places.

(3) If Pattaya 20 years ago was great, or Angeles 10 years ago was great then why are you (and I) not looking at TODAY'S frontiers, instead of the same-old same-old? Sihanoukville? Phnom Penh? (sp?) Mandalay?
PS Mandalay, I think, is an old White-Guy hill resort, clean air and cool weather, like Baguio

(4) Why not NORTHERN China? Dalien, with cold weather and long-legged girls?

Just thinking out loud here...
Baguio sucks now. It has been rated with the worst air pollution in all of The Philippines, even worse than Manila. The traffic is insane now and you can't go anywhere without dealing with it cause the roads are all small and narrow. Vver population and no proper management of building codes there so there are just shanty houses everywhere now. They have serious water shortage problems now, even though they shouldn't, but they don't know how to manage water correctly there. It's okay to check it out every once in a while I guess but it's been ruined over the last 10+ years in comparison to what it used to be.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by fdiv »

Rock wrote:
July 24th, 2011, 2:36 am
Winston, you don't need to get agreement or approval from the forum for you life decisions. Just make your decisions and follow through on them. Why get in all these heated debates over what you decide to do?

BTW, how is it that you can stay in your parent's house in Washington when its rented-out? Or have your tenants left? What do you do for transportation?

I agree with you that the States generally offers a much better quality of life in many ways than most of Asia. The US has a very low population density so there is plenty of space and fresh air. I really like most of the more modern neigbborhoods too. And I would argue that on a value-for-money basis, real estate in much of the US is cheaper than most anywhere else in the world now. Sure, you can buy a cheap house out in the sticks of the Philippines or perhaps even near an urban area for US$20-40K. But construction quality is shoddy, the interiors are not installed, and the place will generally look like some 3rd world hole. In the US, you can get some amazing condos today for well under US$100K, fully fitted with appliances and full interiors.

Personally, I prefer the weather in SoCal, Arizona, Las Vegas, Florida, etc. The frequent rains in Washinton depress me. But each to their own. BTW, my aunt lives in Redmond.
whoa whoa whoa now slow down there buddy. What's this about a shoddy house near an urban area for $30k? Man you can barely get a shitty used double wide for that here, and you'd still need to spend money on a place to put it. Come on spill the beans. I need to live the ghetto fabulous PI life.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by gsjackson »

fdiv wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 5:09 pm
Rock wrote:
July 24th, 2011, 2:36 am
Winston, you don't need to get agreement or approval from the forum for you life decisions. Just make your decisions and follow through on them. Why get in all these heated debates over what you decide to do?

BTW, how is it that you can stay in your parent's house in Washington when its rented-out? Or have your tenants left? What do you do for transportation?

I agree with you that the States generally offers a much better quality of life in many ways than most of Asia. The US has a very low population density so there is plenty of space and fresh air. I really like most of the more modern neigbborhoods too. And I would argue that on a value-for-money basis, real estate in much of the US is cheaper than most anywhere else in the world now. Sure, you can buy a cheap house out in the sticks of the Philippines or perhaps even near an urban area for US$20-40K. But construction quality is shoddy, the interiors are not installed, and the place will generally look like some 3rd world hole. In the US, you can get some amazing condos today for well under US$100K, fully fitted with appliances and full interiors.

Personally, I prefer the weather in SoCal, Arizona, Las Vegas, Florida, etc. The frequent rains in Washinton depress me. But each to their own. BTW, my aunt lives in Redmond.
whoa whoa whoa now slow down there buddy. What's this about a shoddy house near an urban area for $30k? Man you can barely get a shitty used double wide for that here, and you'd still need to spend money on a place to put it. Come on spill the beans. I need to live the ghetto fabulous PI life.
That post may be outdated seven years later. Rock would know, but you'd have to PM him.