Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why I'm tired of living in Angeles City, where to move to?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Breaking news, Winston, you are getting older!!!! What a f***ing revelation! Of course you are not going to look like you did back in 2002. Take care of yourself better. I have known a vegetarian girl and she was almost obese. Just because you are vegetarian doesn't mean you are healthy. I don't want to tear you a new asshole today. I will let others have fun.

You need to stop blaming everything/everyone else for your problems. Be a man for once, dude. Tired of hearing you piss and moan, bitch and groan. Sound like a damn 4-year old. Will you ever accept responsibility?

I find it funny how you tell Rock to stop living in fear, but you are the biggest p***y on this forum and you are the founder. What kind of shit is that? You are such a hypocrite.


That pic was from 2005 dummy. Sure I looked younger, but I always have. The extreme heat and humidity EVERYDAY in AC definitely has taken a toll on me, as Steve said. Once I'm out of it, I will look far healthier.

Are you approaching this objectively?

Did you read all my points above? I never had health problems in the US or Russia. How do you explain that?


Ooh, 2005, oh bummer! Who cares? You obviously don't look like that anymore, numb nuts. It's called AGING. Yeah, I know how to read. How to explain why you are so unhealthy in the Philippines...Hmm, you don't exercise, you eat junkfood more than healthier food (you admitted this), you eat lots of veggie meats (admitted yourself), shall I go on?

I am not going to sit here and agree with you that the environment has made you sick. That's another cop out. You have poor nutritional habits. You posted the crap you eat on one of these threads. I don't believe you are vegetarian. Anyway, I am not going to go in a merry-go-round with you with this issue, get the f**k out of Angeles. Go to Europe. Everyone keeps telling you this.

I might as well say this: You are not truly "happier abroad" if you are homesick. What the blue hell? I miss Orville Redenbacher popcorn? Really? You just can't wait to go back to Washington huh? Such a hypocrite. Please, go somewhere in the world you belong. For someone to complain about the Philippine so much, you sure as hell keep bringing yourself back there. You will say, "Well, I can't help it! The easy sex, blah blah blah." You want to be there. You could have left a long time ago. Took you 4 years to realize AC was a shithole? I never been there, but many members have said it is shit.

I hate people that play the blame game. You will never admit you have dug yourself in a hole. It's always the weather, Dianne, Angelo, me, Santa Claus, Bugs Bunny, or someone else or something. You are a clown. You should know better than this. You are losing more intelligent members because of your tirades. Stop asking people for advice if you are just going to say it's wrong and/or it's not going to work. You don't need anyone's approval.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool







Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Breaking news, Winston, you are getting older!!!! What a f***ing revelation! Of course you are not going to look like you did back in 2002. Take care of yourself better. I have known a vegetarian girl and she was almost obese. Just because you are vegetarian doesn't mean you are healthy. I don't want to tear you a new asshole today. I will let others have fun.

You need to stop blaming everything/everyone else for your problems. Be a man for once, dude. Tired of hearing you piss and moan, bitch and groan. Sound like a damn 4-year old. Will you ever accept responsibility?

I find it funny how you tell Rock to stop living in fear, but you are the biggest p***y on this forum and you are the founder. What kind of shit is that? You are such a hypocrite.


That pic was from 2005 dummy. Sure I looked younger, but I always have. The extreme heat and humidity EVERYDAY in AC definitely has taken a toll on me, as Steve said. Once I'm out of it, I will look far healthier.

Are you approaching this objectively?

Did you read all my points above? I never had health problems in the US or Russia. How do you explain that?

How am I a p***y? Would a p***y be brutally honest like me, and say "I'm going to kick your ass"?

Would a p***y say this: f**k YOU SHITHEAD! I'LL THROW A LIGHTNING PUNCH TO YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW MAN!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Why are you lying? Why are you making false statements? f**k you!


You are not honest because I would beat the living dog shit out of you, fat boy.

You really believe your health is going to get better when you arrive to the US? This is not a video game. Your health cannot replenish back to normal. You are an unhealthy, fat ass, that claims to be vegetarian. If you are vegetarian, health is a disease.

Lightning punch? Is this Happier Abroad forums or Street Fighter IV? You are a p***y. Dianne has you on a leash. When she says jump, you say how high. When she says suck your own dick for me, you ask "spit or swallow?" Many members on here know you are a p***y. You can't deny this. Your slow ass kicks and punches on your video make me laugh. You are slower than my grandmother and she'died in 1992. I can't wait to meet you in real life, stud.

Banning people because they don't agree with your insanity? You are an egomaniac. Why do you have such a big ego? You are the only one on this forum living in fear. You can't leave the Philippines. It's like cocaine to you. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I can play your little childish games. Calling me a shithead? Anyone that disagrees with you gets called cute names. Come on, Winston, keep up the good work! Let me keep murdering you with keystrokes like I always do. It's always fun, punk ass motherf***er.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Ooh, 2005, oh bummer! Who cares? You obviously don't look like that anymore, numb nuts. It's called AGING. Yeah, I know how to read. How to explain why you are so unhealthy in the Philippines...Hmm, you don't exercise, you eat junkfood more than healthier food (you admitted this), you eat lots of veggie meats (admitted yourself), shall I go on?

I am not going to sit here and agree with you that the environment has made you sick. That's another cop out. You have poor nutritional habits. You posted the crap you eat on one of these threads. I don't believe you are vegetarian. Anyway, I am not going to go in a merry-go-round with you with this issue, get the f**k out of Angeles. Go to Europe. Everyone keeps telling you this.

I might as well say this: You are not truly "happier abroad" if you are homesick. What the blue hell? I miss Orville Redenbacher popcorn? Really? You just can't wait to go back to Washington huh? Such a hypocrite. Please, go somewhere in the world you belong. For someone to complain about the Philippine so much, you sure as hell keep bringing yourself back there. You will say, "Well, I can't help it! The easy sex, blah blah blah." You want to be there. You could have left a long time ago. Took you 4 years to realize AC was a shithole? I never been there, but many members have said it is shit.

I hate people that play the blame game. You will never admit you have dug yourself in a hole. It's always the weather, Dianne, Angelo, me, Santa Claus, Bugs Bunny, or someone else or something. You are a clown. You should know better than this. You are losing more intelligent members because of your tirades. Stop asking people for advice if you are just going to say it's wrong and/or it's not going to work. You don't need anyone's approval.


If I was in good weather, I would look A LOT MORE like that than I do now. Why do you find that hard to believe? I am a credible person who is very accurate. I know my health and my body better than you do. 3 years of discomfort in bad weather and pollution DOES take a toll on me. Why is that hard for you to admit? My friend Steve could see that it was a valid claim. So what is your problem? Do you have a sick need to blame me and bully me?! What a sicko!

Weather does affect me and my health. A fact is a fact. I know my body and what it is suffering from. So who are you to argue with me? You aren't me. You aren't an expert in health.

Oh NEWSFLASH for you!

In the US I also ate a lot of junk food, more than I do here, yet I never had health problems. How do you explain that? I only did light exercise too.

I haven't eaten junk food in AC for months now. Yet I'm still sick. Why? Can you explain that, Mr. know it all?

EXPLAIN THAT!

Or do you have a sick need to turn everything around into bashing me? If so, then you are my enemy, not my friend, so why did you ask me to add you to my Facebook? lol Damn you must be psycho.

If you were truly a nice guy, then you'd give a logical objective opinion that TAKES INTO ACCOUNT ALL THE ABOVE! Why is that so hard for you?????????
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:You are not honest because I would beat the living dog shit out of you, fat boy.

You really believe your health is going to get better when you arrive to the US? This is not a video game. Your health cannot replenish back to normal. You are an unhealthy, fat ass, that claims to be vegetarian. If you are vegetarian, health is a disease.

Lightning punch? Is this Happier Abroad forums or Street Fighter IV? You are a p***y. Dianne has you on a leash. When she says jump, you say how high. When she says suck your own dick for me, you ask "spit or swallow?" Many members on here know you are a p***y. You can't deny this. Your slow ass kicks and punches on your video make me laugh. You are slower than my grandmother and she'died in 1992. I can't wait to meet you in real life, stud.

Banning people because they don't agree with your insanity? You are an egomaniac. Why do you have such a big ego? You are the only one on this forum living in fear. You can't leave the Philippines. It's like cocaine to you. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I can play your little childish games. Calling me a shithead? Anyone that disagrees with you gets called cute names. Come on, Winston, keep up the good work! Let me keep murdering you with keystrokes like I always do. It's always fun, punk ass motherf***er.


I'm not honest because you can kick my ass? What kind of an asinine statement is that? God you are really stupid. I've never met a brother who was such an ass.

You have no qualifications in health or credibility either. You lie too. I'll bet that you did not make 3000 dollars a month just writing a few freelance articles. Smells like BS.

My punches and kicks are way faster than average. Why are you lying again, claiming that I'm slower than your grandma? Don't you know that lying ruins your credibility? Or are you a total dickface who doesn't care?

Would you like to make a video showing your punches and kicks?

I don't ban people for not agreeing with me. I ban them for crossing the line. Your behavior here is getting immature, juvenile and stupid. Mature credible people don't talk like that.

Come meet me then. Show me what you got. If you're not a BSer, make a video of your punches and kicks and put it on youtube.

I listen to Dianne cause I love her a lot. Don't bring her into this.

I'd love to throw a roundhouse kick right now into your side with a loud ASAIYI!!!!!!! YEAH! BRING IT ON MAN! RIGHT NOW!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I'M READY FOR YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!!!!! ::::::: IN FIGHTING STANCE ::::::::
Last edited by Winston on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Ooh, 2005, oh bummer! Who cares? You obviously don't look like that anymore, numb nuts. It's called AGING. Yeah, I know how to read. How to explain why you are so unhealthy in the Philippines...Hmm, you don't exercise, you eat junkfood more than healthier food (you admitted this), you eat lots of veggie meats (admitted yourself), shall I go on?

I am not going to sit here and agree with you that the environment has made you sick. That's another cop out. You have poor nutritional habits. You posted the crap you eat on one of these threads. I don't believe you are vegetarian. Anyway, I am not going to go in a merry-go-round with you with this issue, get the f**k out of Angeles. Go to Europe. Everyone keeps telling you this.

I might as well say this: You are not truly "happier abroad" if you are homesick. What the blue hell? I miss Orville Redenbacher popcorn? Really? You just can't wait to go back to Washington huh? Such a hypocrite. Please, go somewhere in the world you belong. For someone to complain about the Philippine so much, you sure as hell keep bringing yourself back there. You will say, "Well, I can't help it! The easy sex, blah blah blah." You want to be there. You could have left a long time ago. Took you 4 years to realize AC was a shithole? I never been there, but many members have said it is shit.

I hate people that play the blame game. You will never admit you have dug yourself in a hole. It's always the weather, Dianne, Angelo, me, Santa Claus, Bugs Bunny, or someone else or something. You are a clown. You should know better than this. You are losing more intelligent members because of your tirades. Stop asking people for advice if you are just going to say it's wrong and/or it's not going to work. You don't need anyone's approval.


If I was in good weather, I would look A LOT MORE like that than I do now. Why do you find that hard to believe? I am a credible person who is very accurate. I know my health and my body better than you do. 3 years of discomfort in bad weather and pollution DOES take a toll on me. Why is that hard for you to admit? My friend Steve could see that it was a valid claim. So what is your problem? Do you have a sick need to blame me and bully me?! What a sicko!

Weather does affect me and my health. A fact is a fact. I know my body and what it is suffering from. So who are you to argue with me? You aren't me. You aren't an expert in health.

Oh newsflash for you!

In the US I also ate a lot of junkfood, more than I do here, yet I never had health problems. How do you explain that? I only did light exercise too.

I haven't eaten junkfood in AC for months now. Yet I'm still sick. Why? Can you explain that, Mr. know it all?

EXPLAIN THAT!

Or do you have a sick need to turn everything around into bashing me? If so, then you are my enemy, not my friend, so why did you ask me to add you to my Facebook? lol Damn you must be psycho.


Yeah, I begged you to add me on Facebook. I sent you a request like 2 years ago and you never accepted it. I was wondering why. You got me! I wanted to be your friend! You are a f***ing rock star! You rock, Winston! You are so f***ing stupid.

No, you are the know-it-all. This is you, Winston:

Everyone in the world: The sky is blue!

Winston: Huh? The sky isn't blue! The media told you that, and you believe it! Bullshit! The sky is magenta! All of you are wrong and I am right.

You are always right! No one can beat you in a debate (GTFOH). So, I am bashing you? Aren't you the one always bashing others first because they don't agree with your bullshit? Yeah, I thought so. Winston, why are you asking me stupid questions like how come I haven't ate junkfood, but still sick? You already mentioned you were sick before because of an STD. I don't know the thread because you have so many bashing the Philippines and your "wife." You love talking about yourself or did you forget? Sorry, you have perfect memory! I just made that up.

Winston, you ugly ass body is breaking down on you in an alarming rate.

"Yuck, yuck in 1992, I played 234564214 sets of tennis!"

2011: I am so fatigued! I can only play one set of tennis!

1992....2011. You are getting older or are you going to ignore nature now? One more just for fun, you cocksucker.

2005: I was in Russia and I could run faster than the Roadrunner! Beep, beep! I look so youthful too! I was 30 or whatever at the time!

2011: Look at me! My face is all droopy and shit! I have aged so much! This damn weather!


Let's face facts, mother nature is raping you just like I am verbally raping you now. Please accept defeat. I can do this shit all day. I have nothing better to do. I love this forum!

Oh wow, I am the bully and the sicko huh? Weren't you the one posting everywhere on the net about *********? Writing 100 million blog posts about this guy? He is your sworn enemy! Must...destroy...him! But I am the bully and sicko? Are you out of you mind? Never mind, the answer is YES. You can never admit you are wrong. If a doctor told you you had brain cancer, you would laugh in his face and say he is full of shit. That's who you are (judging from your online persona). The day you admit you are wrong is the day rhinos have wings and snakes can play the violin. Never going to happen huh? Everyone is wrong and you are right.

The weather affects Winston. You say Ladislav and Mr.S don't have health problems in the RP. Wonder why? I think Mother nature is picking on you, man. Tell her to suck your dick. She has no right to f**k with mighty Winston, the freethinker, non-conformist, truthseeker! Winston, you may need some coffee for this all night fuckfest. I am going to brutally rip you apart today. I can do this all day long.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:You are not honest because I would beat the living dog shit out of you, fat boy.

You really believe your health is going to get better when you arrive to the US? This is not a video game. Your health cannot replenish back to normal. You are an unhealthy, fat ass, that claims to be vegetarian. If you are vegetarian, health is a disease.

Lightning punch? Is this Happier Abroad forums or Street Fighter IV? You are a p***y. Dianne has you on a leash. When she says jump, you say how high. When she says suck your own dick for me, you ask "spit or swallow?" Many members on here know you are a p***y. You can't deny this. Your slow ass kicks and punches on your video make me laugh. You are slower than my grandmother and she'died in 1992. I can't wait to meet you in real life, stud.

Banning people because they don't agree with your insanity? You are an egomaniac. Why do you have such a big ego? You are the only one on this forum living in fear. You can't leave the Philippines. It's like cocaine to you. Cocaine is a hell of a drug. I can play your little childish games. Calling me a shithead? Anyone that disagrees with you gets called cute names. Come on, Winston, keep up the good work! Let me keep murdering you with keystrokes like I always do. It's always fun, punk ass motherf***er.


I'm not honest because you can kick my ass? What kind of an asinine statement is that? God you are really stupid. I've never met a brother who was such an ass.

You have no qualifications in health or credibility either. You lie too. I'll bet that you did not make 3000 dollars a month just writing a few freelance articles. Smells like BS.

My punches and kicks are way faster than average. Would you like to make a video showing your punches and kicks?

I don't ban people for not agreeing with me. I ban them for crossing the line. Your behavior here is getting immature, juvenile and stupid. Mature credible people don't talk like that.

Come meet me then. Show me what you got. If you're not a BSer, make a video of your punches and kicks and put it on youtube.

I listen to Dianne cause I love her a lot. Don't bring her into this.

I'd love to throw a roundhouse kick right now into your side with a loud KIAYI!!!!!!! YEAH! BRING IT ON MAN! RIGHT NOW!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I'M READY FOR YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!!!!!


Demand Media Studios pays $15 per article. I write 10 a day, 5 days a week. Times all of that and I make $750 a week. Times $750 times 4 and that equals $3,000. I don't need to lie to your punk ass. Post a video online? Hmm, I am not an attention whore like you. I rather whoop your monkey ass in person and tape that. The only bullshit I smell on this forum is you. I am immature? Now you are making a stereotype of me?

Dude, you have no credibility or qualifications either. Works both ways, dyke. Winston this is your f***ed up logic:

Winston can bash other members by calling them stupid and saying he can whoop their asses, but member replies to his bullshit, that member is immature and other pretty names.

Dianne is your boss. End of story. The shit you put up with with her makes me want to vomit and you call yourself a real man.

I am immature, but you post this >>>I'd love to throw a roundhouse kick right now into your side with a loud KIAYI!!!!!!! YEAH! BRING IT ON MAN! RIGHT NOW!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I'M READY FOR YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!!!!!

Alright, Bruce Lee LMAO.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Yeah, I begged you to add me on Facebook. I sent you a request like 2 years ago and you never accepted it. I was wondering why. You got me! I wanted to be your friend! You are a f***ing rock star! You rock, Winston! You are so f***ing stupid.

No, you are the know-it-all. This is you, Winston:

Everyone in the world: The sky is blue!

Winston: Huh? The sky isn't blue! The media told you that, and you believe it! Bullshit! The sky is magenta! All of you are wrong and I am right.

You are always right! No one can beat you in a debate (GTFOH). So, I am bashing you? Aren't you the one always bashing others first because they don't agree with your bullshit? Yeah, I thought so. Winston, why are you asking me stupid questions like how come I haven't ate junkfood, but still sick? You already mentioned you were sick before because of an STD. I don't know the thread because you have so many bashing the Philippines and your "wife." You love talking about yourself or did you forget? Sorry, you have perfect memory! I just made that up.

Winston, you ugly ass body is breaking down on you in an alarming rate.

"Yuck, yuck in 1992, I played 234564214 sets of tennis!"

2011: I am so fatigued! I can only play one set of tennis!

1992....2011. You are getting older or are you going to ignore nature now? One more just for fun, you cocksucker.

2005: I was in Russia and I could run faster than the Roadrunner! Beep, beep! I look so youthful too! I was 30 or whatever at the time!

2011: Look at me! My face is all droopy and shit! I have aged so much! This damn weather!


Let's face facts, mother nature is raping you just like I am verbally raping you now. Please accept defeat. I can do this shit all day. I have nothing better to do. I love this forum!

Oh wow, I am the bully and the sicko huh? Weren't you the one posting everywhere on the net about ******? Writing 100 million blog posts about this guy? He is your sworn enemy! Must...destroy...him! But I am the bully and sicko? Are you out of you mind? Never mind, the answer is YES. You can never admit you are wrong. If a doctor told you you had brain cancer, you would laugh in his face and say he is full of shit. That's who you are (judging from your online persona). The day you admit you are wrong is the day rhinos have wings and snakes can play the violin. Never going to happen huh? Everyone is wrong and you are right.

The weather affects Winston. You say Ladislav and Mr.S don't have health problems in the RP. Wonder why? I think Mother nature is picking on you, man. Tell her to suck your dick. She has no right to f**k with mighty Winston, the freethinker, non-conformist, truthseeker! Winston, you may need some coffee for this all night fuckfest. I am going to brutally rip you apart today. I can do this all day long.


So what is your problem? I haven't said anything false or inaccurate here, unlike you. So you are the villain. What is your problem?

I am not trying to debate people here. Just telling the facts.

I know my health better than you. So who are you to argue? You have no qualifications. You are not Dr. Dean Edel. You are not a nationally recognized expert.

I accepted you on Facebook long ago, dipshit. Didn't you see it?

I can admit that I'm wrong, if you show me a valid reason for it. But your shitty opinions that are designed to bash me are not credible evidence.

You are a real asswipe and psycho you know that? I've never met a brother as nasty as you.

I never even did anything wrong to you either. What an asshole.

Keep this up and you're up for a temporary ban as well. Who the f**k are you, attacking and bullying the innocent? Kick your f***ing ass for that!
Last edited by Winston on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Demand Media Studios pays $15 per article. I write 10 a day, 5 days a week. Times all of that and I make $750 a week. Times $750 times 4 and that equals $3,000. I don't need to lie to your punk ass. Post a video online? Hmm, I am not an attention whore like you. I rather whoop your monkey ass in person and tape that. The only bullshit I smell on this forum is you. I am immature? Now you are making a stereotype of me?

Dude, you have no credibility or qualifications either. Works both ways, dyke. Winston this is your f***ed up logic:

Winston can bash other members by calling them stupid and saying he can whoop their asses, but member replies to his bullshit, that member is immature and other pretty names.

Dianne is your boss. End of story. The shit you put up with with her makes me want to vomit and you call yourself a real man.

I am immature, but you post this >>>I'd love to throw a roundhouse kick right now into your side with a loud KIAYI!!!!!!! YEAH! BRING IT ON MAN! RIGHT NOW!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I'M READY FOR YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!!!!!

Alright, Bruce Lee LMAO.


So you write 10 high quality articles per day? How long are they each? Do you even do any research before writing them?

If it was that easy to make $3000 a month, millions of Americans would quit their jobs and do that instead.

You did lie when you said that I was slower than your grandma.

Unlike you, I have no history of lying. When did I ever lie? I have third party references. Can I see your resume and contact your references?

I don't care if sometimes Dianne is the boss. We have lots of joy and laughter together. Making her happy makes me happy. We also have a connection too.

Btw, you must have missed my previous post here where I describe how tired, sweaty and exhausted Ladislav always looks in the Philippines. He does not look healthy here either. I merely asked how he can put up with it.

I told you, I am MORE SENSITIVE than the typical unfeeling insensitive expats here. Why is that hard for you to understand?

You started this dipshit by insulting me first. If you had come here with a calm objective rational opinion, like Rock did, then we wouldn't have had this fight.

You have no tact at all.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Yeah, I begged you to add me on Facebook. I sent you a request like 2 years ago and you never accepted it. I was wondering why. You got me! I wanted to be your friend! You are a f***ing rock star! You rock, Winston! You are so f***ing stupid.

No, you are the know-it-all. This is you, Winston:

Everyone in the world: The sky is blue!

Winston: Huh? The sky isn't blue! The media told you that, and you believe it! Bullshit! The sky is magenta! All of you are wrong and I am right.

You are always right! No one can beat you in a debate (GTFOH). So, I am bashing you? Aren't you the one always bashing others first because they don't agree with your bullshit? Yeah, I thought so. Winston, why are you asking me stupid questions like how come I haven't ate junkfood, but still sick? You already mentioned you were sick before because of an STD. I don't know the thread because you have so many bashing the Philippines and your "wife." You love talking about yourself or did you forget? Sorry, you have perfect memory! I just made that up.

Winston, you ugly ass body is breaking down on you in an alarming rate.

"Yuck, yuck in 1992, I played 234564214 sets of tennis!"

2011: I am so fatigued! I can only play one set of tennis!

1992....2011. You are getting older or are you going to ignore nature now? One more just for fun, you cocksucker.

2005: I was in Russia and I could run faster than the Roadrunner! Beep, beep! I look so youthful too! I was 30 or whatever at the time!

2011: Look at me! My face is all droopy and shit! I have aged so much! This damn weather!


Let's face facts, mother nature is raping you just like I am verbally raping you now. Please accept defeat. I can do this shit all day. I have nothing better to do. I love this forum!

Oh wow, I am the bully and the sicko huh? Weren't you the one posting everywhere on the net about ******? Writing 100 million blog posts about this guy? He is your sworn enemy! Must...destroy...him! But I am the bully and sicko? Are you out of you mind? Never mind, the answer is YES. You can never admit you are wrong. If a doctor told you you had brain cancer, you would laugh in his face and say he is full of shit. That's who you are (judging from your online persona). The day you admit you are wrong is the day rhinos have wings and snakes can play the violin. Never going to happen huh? Everyone is wrong and you are right.

The weather affects Winston. You say Ladislav and Mr.S don't have health problems in the RP. Wonder why? I think Mother nature is picking on you, man. Tell her to suck your dick. She has no right to f**k with mighty Winston, the freethinker, non-conformist, truthseeker! Winston, you may need some coffee for this all night fuckfest. I am going to brutally rip you apart today. I can do this all day long.


So what is your problem? I haven't said anything false or inaccurate here, unlike you. So you are the villain. What is your problem?

I am not trying to debate people here. Just telling the facts.

I know my health better than you. So who are you to argue? You have no qualifications. You are not Dr. Dean Edel. You are not a nationally recognized expert.

I accepted you on Facebook long ago, dipshit. Didn't you see it?

I can admit that I'm wrong, if you show me a valid reason for it. But your shitty opinions that are designed to bash me is not credible evidence.

You are a real asswipe and psycho you know that? I've never met a brother as nasty as you.

I never even did anything wrong to you either. What an asshole.

Keep this up and you're up for a temporary ban as well. Who the f**k are you, attacking and bullying the innocent? Kick your f***ing ass for that!


You know why I am so "nasty" is because you deserve it. Sometimes, you have to hit someone repeatedly with a hammer to the skull so they can f***ing listen! You have a hard ass head. Please, would you stop calling me a bully...I don't care if you did something to me.

Facebook request...Duh, no shit, Frankenstein. I meant when I first requested you. My request was collecting dust. I asked you why you didn't accept it. You love to exaggerate everything. You would probably exaggerate getting a papercut. "Ouch! This papercut hurts! It felt like I got cut by a chainsaw!" Dude, it was loose leaf paper. f***ing idiot.

Temporary ban me? Winston, you are such an angel! You have never hurt anyone or BASHED anyone in your life! Pure as the driven snow! Don't give your bullshit sob stories. You are the last person I would call a victim. Most of your issues are of your own doing.

You are threatening to kick my ass, calling me a psycho, calling me a nasty ass, calling me an asswipe, etc, but you are going to temporarily ban me? Does that even sound right to you? I guess you can do whatever you want. Face it, I am whooping you verbally right now and you want to ban me for that? Stop being a crybaby.

ODBO, was right, maybe we should ban you. Your behavior on this forum is far worse. Another thing, would you stop saying this shit >>>. I don't have qualifications or credentials. Last time I checked, you don't have none either. Never mind, you are Winston Wu, you are always right. You can draw up some bullshit article from ArticleBase.com that agrees with your views and they are right. If someone posts something to rebut you, it is not true. You love playing illogical games. Winston, you are a hologram...I see right through you and others on here do too.

I will leave the innocent and pure Winston alone. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore. You might lightning punch me, give me a flash kick, throw a few fireballs at me! KIYAH! Stupid shit stain.

Abuse of power. You banned well-informed for nothing. You lied and said other members said his conduct was bad. You just made that up just to ban him. He made your p***y hurt. Three day ban.

No one can ever win a debate or argument with you. You will always say they are wrong. Your opinions are no better than anyone else's on this forum. Your opinion doesn't trump others. You blatantly ignore advice people have and evidence, but you can't accept that.

Show me a post where you admitted you were wrong. I double dog dare you. You always asks members to show you proof of things, how about you put up or shut up. All the insults you call other people are actually insults to yourself.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Demand Media Studios pays $15 per article. I write 10 a day, 5 days a week. Times all of that and I make $750 a week. Times $750 times 4 and that equals $3,000. I don't need to lie to your punk ass. Post a video online? Hmm, I am not an attention whore like you. I rather whoop your monkey ass in person and tape that. The only bullshit I smell on this forum is you. I am immature? Now you are making a stereotype of me?

Dude, you have no credibility or qualifications either. Works both ways, dyke. Winston this is your f***ed up logic:

Winston can bash other members by calling them stupid and saying he can whoop their asses, but member replies to his bullshit, that member is immature and other pretty names.

Dianne is your boss. End of story. The shit you put up with with her makes me want to vomit and you call yourself a real man.

I am immature, but you post this >>>I'd love to throw a roundhouse kick right now into your side with a loud KIAYI!!!!!!! YEAH! BRING IT ON MAN! RIGHT NOW!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! I'M READY FOR YOU DIPSHIT!!!!!!!!!

Alright, Bruce Lee LMAO.


So you write 10 high quality articles per day? How long are they each? Do you even do any research before writing them?

If it was that easy to make $3000 a month, millions of Americans would quit their jobs and do that instead.

You did lie when you said that I was slower than your grandma.

Unlike you, I have no history of lying. When did I ever lie? I have third party references. Can I see your resume and contact your references?

I don't care if sometimes Dianne is the boss. We have lots of joy and laughter together. Making her happy makes me happy. We also have a connection too.

Btw, you must have missed my previous post here where I describe how tired, sweaty and exhausted Ladislav always looks in the Philippines. He does not look healthy here either. I merely asked how he can put up with it.

I told you, I am MORE SENSITIVE than the typical unfeeling insensitive expats here. Why is that hard for you to understand?

You started this dipshit by insulting me first. If you had come here with a calm objective rational opinion, like Rock did, then we wouldn't have had this fight.

You have no tact at all.


Shut the f**k up. You and your, "If such and such was so easy, millions of American would..." There are 17,000 people that work for Demand. Contrary to popular belief, everyone can't write. Do we really need to go here? Why the f**k do I have to lie about what I do? I don't want to repeat myself. I write 10 articles a day, 5 days a week. These are how-to articles. These are not Pulitzer Prize award-winning material.

You are sensitive? Like a little bitch? I already know. Thanks for validating that.

Winston, don't f**k with me. How about you provide your resume and your references. You are not a hiring manager.

I bash you so hard because you act like a 4-year old. I have been calm before and you still bash me, never mind, you have never told a lie in your life! You don't have a history of lying. You are Mr. Purity! You are so innocent! Never hurt a fly (wait...you want to kick my ass though).

First of all, you don't know me. All of the insults you say to me are not true. Duh, I am not like other black guys. Everyone that knows me can vouch for this. I have been told this more times than I can count, "You are a white guy in a black guy's body." I am actually unique, unlike yourself, but I don't whore myself online spamming everyone that I am.

I bet you any amount of money that many members on here like Rock, Globetrotter, Nate, Repatriate, Well-informed, etc. will validate what I am about to say: You attack them mercifully first and they didn't even attack you. I keep forgetting...You are so innocent! Everyone is a bully attacking you! Forgive me...

Oh yeah, Winston, you are not an expert either. Claiming you are one doesn't count. The most knowledgeable person on this forum is Rock, not you. Just because you can write cute articles on your blog means shit. I searched you yesterday and this is what came up:

Asian playboy
Asian PUA
Expat writer
Known scammer
Asian guy that was beat up in Russia by thugs
Asian guy scammed by two Russian girls

Nowhere does it ever say you are an expert or anything related to that. You talk such a big game. You went to some wack college and you believe you are so excellent. You have one of the worst reputations online. Many people think you are a joke.
Last edited by Fenix on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:You know why I am so "nasty" is because you deserve it. Sometimes, you have to hit someone repeatedly with a hammer to the skull so they can f***ing listen! You have a hard ass head. Please, would you stop calling me a bully...I don't care if you did something to me.

Facebook request...Duh, no shit, Frankenstein. I meant when I first requested you. My request was collecting dust. I asked you why you didn't accept it. You love to exaggerate everything. You would probably exaggerate getting a papercut. "Ouch! This papercut hurts! It felt like I got cut by a chainsaw!" Dude, it was loose leaf paper. f***ing idiot.

Temporary ban me? Winston, you are such an angel! You have never hurt anyone or BASHED anyone in your life! Pure as the driven snow! Don't give your bullshit sob stories. You are the last person I would call a victim. Most of your issues are of your own doing.

You are threatening to kick my ass, calling me a psycho, calling me a nasty ass, calling me an asswipe, etc, but you are going to temporarily ban me? Does that even sound right to you? I guess you can do whatever you want. Face it, I am whooping you verbally right now and you want to ban me for that? Stop being a crybaby.

ODBO, was right, maybe we should ban you. Your behavior on this forum is far worse. Another thing, would you stop saying this shit >>>. I don't have qualifications or credentials. Last time I checked, you don't have none either. Never mind, you are Winston Wu, you are always right. You can draw up some bullshit article from ArticleBase.com that agrees with your views and they are right. If someone posts something to rebut you, it is not true. You love playing illogical games. Winston, you are a hologram...I see right through you and others on here do too.

I will leave the innocent and pure Winston alone. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore. You might lightning punch me, give me a flash kick, throw a few fireballs at me! KIYAH! Stupid shit stain.

Abuse of power. You banned well-informed for nothing. You lied and said other members said his conduct was bad. You just made that up just to ban him. He made your p***y hurt. Three day ban.

No one can ever win a debate or argument with you. You will always say they are wrong. Your opinions are no better than anyone else's on this forum. Your opinion doesn't trump others. You blatantly ignore advice people have and evidence, but you can't accept that.

Show me a post where you admitted you were wrong. I double dog dare you. You always asks members to show you proof of things, how about you put up or shut up. All the insults you call other people are actually insults to yourself.


Why do I deserve it? Who are you to judge? You are just a bully. I have never done anything wrong to you.

I told you before, I didn't accept your Facebook request two years ago, because I didn't know who you were. You did not PM me to tell me you were from the forum.

Yes I do exaggerate pain a little. But that's cause I feel pain more intensely than the average person does. I'm not denying that. So why is that hard for you to understand? Highly sensitive people feel things more intensely than the average person does. We also drain more easily too. Look it up. Google "highly sensitive person". That's the way I was born. I didn't choose to be that way from a menu selection that life gave me.

I swear to God. Some forum members did complain about well informed. I did not lie and make that up. Why are you claiming that I'm lying about that? I have no history of lying, so why are you now charging me with lying?

That is a bit crossing the line, calling me a liar without provocation or cause, and warrants a temporary banning. It could constitute libel too.

What if I lied and said that you robbed a 7-11? Would that be libel?

You don't have a valid reason or evidence to accuse me of lying. Be careful with that one.

Well informed is a nasty bully sometimes. It is not far fetched that some forum members have complained about him, including one of the advisors here that I trust. Therefore, I did not make an unbelievable claim when I said that several people complained about him.

You are in error.

Yet you claim that I'm slower than your grandma, which is a bald faced lie.

I don't know where the posts are when I admitted that I was wrong. But I have admitted that I'm wrong before.

Continue calling me a liar without cause, and you will be temporarily banned, as that is crossing the line. I have no history of lying, so do not try to fabricate that I do. That is very dishonest and deceptive and immoral.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Winston wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:You know why I am so "nasty" is because you deserve it. Sometimes, you have to hit someone repeatedly with a hammer to the skull so they can f***ing listen! You have a hard ass head. Please, would you stop calling me a bully...I don't care if you did something to me.

Facebook request...Duh, no shit, Frankenstein. I meant when I first requested you. My request was collecting dust. I asked you why you didn't accept it. You love to exaggerate everything. You would probably exaggerate getting a papercut. "Ouch! This papercut hurts! It felt like I got cut by a chainsaw!" Dude, it was loose leaf paper. f***ing idiot.

Temporary ban me? Winston, you are such an angel! You have never hurt anyone or BASHED anyone in your life! Pure as the driven snow! Don't give your bullshit sob stories. You are the last person I would call a victim. Most of your issues are of your own doing.

You are threatening to kick my ass, calling me a psycho, calling me a nasty ass, calling me an asswipe, etc, but you are going to temporarily ban me? Does that even sound right to you? I guess you can do whatever you want. Face it, I am whooping you verbally right now and you want to ban me for that? Stop being a crybaby.

ODBO, was right, maybe we should ban you. Your behavior on this forum is far worse. Another thing, would you stop saying this shit >>>. I don't have qualifications or credentials. Last time I checked, you don't have none either. Never mind, you are Winston Wu, you are always right. You can draw up some bullshit article from ArticleBase.com that agrees with your views and they are right. If someone posts something to rebut you, it is not true. You love playing illogical games. Winston, you are a hologram...I see right through you and others on here do too.

I will leave the innocent and pure Winston alone. I don't want to hurt your feelings anymore. You might lightning punch me, give me a flash kick, throw a few fireballs at me! KIYAH! Stupid shit stain.

Abuse of power. You banned well-informed for nothing. You lied and said other members said his conduct was bad. You just made that up just to ban him. He made your p***y hurt. Three day ban.

No one can ever win a debate or argument with you. You will always say they are wrong. Your opinions are no better than anyone else's on this forum. Your opinion doesn't trump others. You blatantly ignore advice people have and evidence, but you can't accept that.

Show me a post where you admitted you were wrong. I double dog dare you. You always asks members to show you proof of things, how about you put up or shut up. All the insults you call other people are actually insults to yourself.


Why do I deserve it? Who are you to judge? You are just a bully. I have never done anything wrong to you.

I told you before, I didn't accept your Facebook request two years ago, because I didn't know who you were. You did not PM me to tell me you were from the forum.

Yes I do exaggerate pain a little. But that's cause I feel pain more intensely than the average person does. I'm not denying that. So why is that hard for you to understand? Highly sensitive people feel things more intensely than the average person does. We also drain more easily too. Look it up. Google "highly sensitive person". That's the way I was born. I didn't choose to be that way from a menu selection that life gave me.

I swear to God. Some forum members did complain about well informed. I did not lie and make that up. Why are you claiming that I'm lying about that? I have no history of lying, so why are you now charging me with lying?

That is a bit crossing the line, calling me a liar without provocation or cause, and warrants a temporary banning. It could constitute libel too.

What if I lied and said that you robbed a 7-11? Would that be libel?

You don't have a valid reason or evidence to accuse me of lying. Be careful with that one.

Well informed is a nasty bully sometimes. It is not far fetched that some forum members have complained about him, including one of the advisors here that I trust. Therefore, I did not make an unbelievable claim when I said that several people complained about him.

You are in error.

Yet you claim that I'm slower than your grandma, which is a bald faced lie.

I don't know where the posts are when I admitted that I was wrong. But I have admitted that I'm wrong before.

Continue calling me a liar without cause, and you will be temporarily banned, as that is crossing the line. I have no history of lying, so do not try to fabricate that I do. That is very dishonest and deceptive and immoral.


Winston, stop trying to be cute. I can do the same shit. You have done this so far:

Called me a
Bully
psycho
sicko
asswipe
nasty ass

Online threats
threatened me with bodily harm

^^^Seems to be far worse than being called a liar. Don't play these games with me. If I get banned, you should ban yourself. Don't play this you are the police and I am the citizen bullshit. You should abide by the same rules on this forum. These are the rules of the forum:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). "

The forums rules don't say except Winston Wu. Do you see the name "Winston Wu" in the forum rules? I have a hard time looking for your name...Nope, I don't see it anywhere giving you preferential treatment over your members. You just posted abusive, hateful and threatening behavior towards me, but you don't see me crying about it. You should ban yourself. If someone does this to you, they must be banned! You are attacking an innocent person! Gimme a break, Nell Carter. Practice what your preach.

You are judge, jury and executioner of anyone that goes against your views. Remember that classic post you made about how your son Angelo is a monster? You thought men and women on this forum were going to suck your dick in agreement? Everyone tore you apart about it. You never showed your face again in that thread. You think it's okay to be a deadbeat father. Anyway, you are a moron. All the things you are saying about me is a mirror image.

I am one of the few that won't sugar coat your bullshit. That's why you are calling me these names. No one is going to baby you, Winston. I won't do it.

Continue calling me a liar without cause, and you will be temporarily banned, as that is crossing the line. I have no history of lying, so do not try to fabricate that I do. That is very dishonest and deceptive and immoral.[/quote]

^^^This has to be a joke. Because I called you a liar? You have called me far worse in this thread alone. If you ban me, that means I win. If you ban me, you need to ban yourself.
Last edited by Fenix on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Shut the f**k up. You and your, "If such and such was so easy, millions of American would..." There are 17,000 people that work for Demand. Contrary to popular belief, everyone can't write. Do we really need to go here? Why the f**k do I have to lie about what I do? I don't want to repeat myself. I write 10 articles a day, 5 days a week. These are how-to articles. These are not Pulitzer Prize award-winning material.

You are sensitive? Like a little bitch? I already know. Thanks for validating that.

Winston, don't f**k with me. How about you provide your resume and your references. You are not a hiring manager.

I bash you so hard because you act like a 4-year old. I have been calm before and you still bash me, never mind, you have never told a lie in your life! You don't have a history of lying. You are Mr. Purity! You are so innocent! Never hurt a fly (wait...you want to kick my ass though).

First of all, you don't know me. All of the insults you say to me are not true. Duh, I am not like other black guys. Everyone that knows me can vouch for this. I have been told this more times than I can count, "You are a white guy in a black guy's body." I am actually unique, unlike yourself, but I don't whore myself online spamming everyone that I am.

I bet you any amount of money that many members on here like Rock, Globetrotter, Nate, Repatriate, Well-informed, etc. will validate what I am about to say: You attack them mercifully first and they didn't even attack you. I keep forgetting...You are so innocent! Everyone is a bully attacking you! Forgive me...

Oh yeah, Winston, you are not an expert either. Claiming you are one doesn't count. The most knowledgeable person on this forum is Rock, not you. Just because you can write cute articles on your blog means shit. I searched you yesterday and this is what came up:

Asian playboy
Asian PUA
Expat writer
Known scammer
Asian guy that was beat up in Russia by thugs
Asian guy scammed by two Russian girls

Nowhere does it ever say you are an expert or anything related to that. You talk such a big game. You went to some wack college and you believe you are so excellent. You have one of the worst reputations online. Many people think you are a joke.


Can I see one of the articles you write for Demand Studios? Post a link to one or paste one below.

So you can write an article in 30 minutes, just like that? lol How long does it take you to write them? How long are they?

So you write 10 articles in how many hours?

If you made that much money, why are you in the US still? Why haven't you flown somewhere?

Sure I can provide you with my resume and references:

http://www.happierabroad.com/Resume.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm

Now, where's yours?

Can I contact your references?

I treat everyone fairly. Everyone here knows that. You attacked and insulted me first, but I guess you are too dumb to realize that, or you aren't aware of your actions. I do not attack anyone without provocation. I only give people what they deserve.

So you are a nasty white guy in a black body? lol How are you unique? How are you a white guy inside? Can you elaborate on that?

Do you have any fan quotes to match these?

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Quotes.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/FreethinkingAsian.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/Hero.htm

Those are all REAL quotes. I swear.

We are all knowledgeable in different areas and subjects, dummy. Rock knows a lot of stuff, but I know stuff he doesn't, and vice versa.

I am not a health expert yeah, but I know my health better than you do, and what makes it better or worse. Who the f**k are you to try to pretend that you know more about MY health than me? That was rude and disrespectful.

Are you willing to bet money that my health won't improve in the US? What if it does? Will you admit that you're wrong?

When you google my name, those words do not come up. My bio and two sites come up first.

I am an expert in some things, like debunking Christianity and pseudoskepticism. Many have acknowledged that.

Whoever you are, you sure are insecure. May I know your real full name?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Winston, stop trying to be cute. I can do the same shit. You have done this so far:

Called me a
Bully
psycho
sicko
asswipe
nasty ass

Online threats
threatened me with bodily harm

^^^Seems to be far worse than being called a liar. Don't play these games with me. If I get banned, you should ban yourself. Don't play this you are the police and I am the citizen bullshit. You should abide by the same rules on this forum. These are the rules of the forum:

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). "

The forums rules don't say except Winston Wu. Do you see the name "Winston Wu" in the forum rules? I have a hard time looking for your name...Nope, I don't see it anywhere giving you preferential treatment over your members. You just posted abusive, hateful and threatening behavior towards me, but you don't see me crying about it. You should ban yourself. If someone does this to you, they must be banned! You are attacking an innocent person! Gimme a break, Nell Carter. Practice what your preach.

You are judge, jury and executioner of anyone that goes against your views. Remember that classic post you made about how your son Angelo is a monster? You thought men and women on this forum were going to suck your dick in agreement? Everyone tore you apart about it. You never showed your face again in that thread. You think it's okay to be a deadbeat father. Anyway, you are a moron. All the things you are saying about me is a mirror image.

I am one of the few that won't sugar coat your bullshit. That's why you are calling me these names. No one is going to baby you, Winston. I won't do it.

"Continue calling me a liar without cause, and you will be temporarily banned, as that is crossing the line. I have no history of lying, so do not try to fabricate that I do. That is very dishonest and deceptive and immoral."

^^^This has to be a joke. Because I called you a liar? You have called me far worse in this thread alone. If you ban me, that means I win. If you ban me, you need to ban yourself.


Dude, I can easily edit the templates in the forum rules and insert my name in there :P

You started all this. I could have just banned you, which is what other moderators would have done.

What I said was true. My health is suffering due to the bad weather and pollution here. I am sure of it. Why do you contest that? If you agree, then why did you start and argument in the first place? If you disagree, then give some good supporting reasons for it. You are a writer. Can you do that?

Why do you need to debate this? I know what I know, and even Rock said that I should do what's best for me and not seek your approval.

There are so many assholes here, why should I get them to all approve of anything?

Several forum members, including Steve and Outwest, agreed with me that weather does affect health and that extreme weather does take a toll on me. My claim was not an extreme claim. It was valid. So what problem do you have with it?

A man has to do what's best for him, and take advice with a grain of salt. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Why should I take your opinion as gospel truth? Why should I force myself to agree with it, just cause you say so? Should I be a robot with no opinion and flow like the wind, following every asshole advice I'm given?

People like you drag this forum down into the gutter.

In any case, I've already taken steps to get out of AC by moving out of my apartment. Now can you let me do some productive work so I can continue my plans without interference from asshole guys?

PS - Dude, if I ban myself, who will unban me? If I can't log into my account, how can I unban myself? Duh!
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Fenix » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

I never asked you for your information. I found it silly for you to even ask such a retarded question. Your resume and your references don't matter to me. Contact my references? To find out if I have a history of lying...? This is one of your main problems, Winston. If I say some of my friends say I am a white guy in a black guy's body, this must be scientifically proven. This just can't be an opinion. Everything doesn't have to have proof, man. I think you are a hypocrite (my main criticism of you), a p***y, etc. but that is an opinion. When I or others insult you, you feel it's the truth. I don't know you from a can of paint, but I have read your biography and your posts on here to know well enough about you.

Another problem you have is when someone agrees with you, then that's the honest truth, no lies. If someone disagrees with you, they are liars, dishonest, immoral, etc. Agree with Winston, cool. Disagree with Winston, you need ABCDEFG.

I am not giving you my real name. Are you going to background check me now? Yeah, those words didn't pop up in my Google search. I read the things people said about you and that was what they said.

I am not posting my pseudonym I use for Demand Studios, but I will post one of my articles. These articles are not rocket science. This article is about making an account for some video game.




^^^Award-winning isn't it? That's it. This is 2011. People have been working at home since the beginning of time. But, but, but a 26-year old black guy cant' write for a website at his home and making $3,000 a month though. It's so good to be true! It is not like 13,000 other writers don't do the same thing I am doing on the same site.

You asked me how come I haven't fled the US? Unlike yourself, I am saving money, and doing other things before I leave. I have to do things like get a vasectomy, so I won't make the mistake you made by bringing an innocent kid into this world and you don't even want to be his father. I don't want kids, so I am getting a vasectomy. I am also getting LASIK surgery. Things I have to take care of. I am being smart, being a planner and saving money. Things you should have done.

Winston, unlike you, some people want somethings to remain private online. All of this contacting references and all of this bullshit is not even necessary. I have never heard of someone asking someone else to contact references on a damn forum. I am not getting a job offer from you, so you don't deserve any of that. Winston, you post all of your shit online for the world to see. Many people with a functional brain are not as stupid.

About these quotes of Winston Wu by other people: I find it absurd. People sucking your dick and you get an orgasm when people do that. It reaks of narcissism. Like you want others to worship you. What they say about you is 100% truth, but someone like me that thinks you are a hypocrite, then I am the liar because Johnny Blowjob from Ohio said you were highly intelligent and charismatic.

I drag this forum down? You know who drives this forum down? Winston Wu. That's the person that drives this forum down. 90% of your posts is about the Philippines being horrible, but you continue to stay there.

Wield your ban hammer all you want, man. No one can ever have a discussion with you unless you become the victor. You must always win.
Last edited by Fenix on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fenix
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 am
Location: The Deadpool

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest