Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why I'm tired of living in Angeles City, where to move to?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Oh!!!!

Postby odbo » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 am

Truthville wrote:Here I'll take a page out of your "playbook" Please copy a post from this forum or any forum WHERE you admit you were wrong about something. Hell, I even settle for a post where you admit you don't know everything, agree with a poster whom contradicted you, or apologize for talking about something you know nothing about. Can you do it, or is it time for the ol' strawman to appear again?
Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm







Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 am

lol^
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

if I ask for advice, it doesn't mean anything goes!

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Another clarification. Just because I ask people for advice on here, DOES NOT mean that anything goes. It does not mean that all insults and mean spirited attacks are acceptable and that I'm obligated to accept them. If you think such a demented thing, then get it out of your head! That is not true!

That goes for everyone asking for advice here. Asking for advice does not mean that all insults are permissible! Duh! Standards of decency still apply. Duh!

Some of you are DECEPTIVE (whether deliberately or not) too in that you throw out pointless mean spirited insults, and label them as "constructive criticism" when they are CLEARLY NOT! Thank goodness I am not that gullible to let you get away with that. No way. I am the GUARDIAN OF TRUTH here (not a gatekeeper like odbo claims), and I do not permit lies, not even from those on our side. I am not stupid either. I can see the difference between a mean spirited attack/insult and constructive criticism. So DO NOT try to deceive me!

Do I make myself clear?

I also want to let you know that regarding the feud with Phoenix Sosa and well-informed, anyone can see in the thread we argued in, that THEY FIRED THE FIRST VOLLEY OF INSULTS, NOT ME! For example, when Phoenix Sosa first appeared in the "Why I'm tired of Angeles City" immediately he threw dirty low insults with no legitimate value. You can go back to the thread and see. It's right there. There is nothing subjective about it. He fired the first shots. Sure I got pissed. I have a short temper. I admit that. But I did NOT fire the first volley of insults. HE DID.

Even worse, he tried to blame me for the fight and made it sound like I started it (when the truth is he did). In effect, he attempted to frame me for something I didn't do. That was a TERRIBLE deceptive and treacherous thing to do - starting a fight and then falsely blaming the victim for it.

For such multiple crimes, I think I'm going to extend his ban by two days, so that he has more time to think about what he did wrong, and meditate on the difference between right and wrong, and abuse vs. decency.

Likewise, if you look at the fights between me and well-informed, you'll see the same thing. He started them by firing off the first insults and attacks (while falsely labeling them as "constructive criticism", which any bozo can do). The evidence from his posts is clear and incontrovertible.

Everyone who knows me knows that I am a VERY FAIR person. I return kindness with kindness, and fire with fire. What is wrong with that? If nothing, then what did I do wrong, besides exposing my weakness or suffering?

Thus, there is no way I would start a fight and fire off the first volley of insults at anyone for no reason. It's not my way. So how can I be at fault? If anyone can show that I did start a fight with anyone, then show me exactly where, and if true, I will gladly apologize.

Think about this. If Phoenix Sosa and well-informed were really constructive, fair and balance, then WHY didn't they congratulate me when I announced in the thread that I had finally ended my apartment contract in Angeles City so that I could finally move out and stop wasting money on rent? Why didn't they say, "Congratulations on taking the first step Winston, of getting out of that shithole"? Because they like seeing me suffer and want to make it worse, and they like starting fights and picking on me. Either that, or they are just real dense and don't get it.

So what's the logic of starting a fight and then blaming your opponent for it? There is none. It's insane and sick. But I have to standard for rationality and truth here, and police such sickos. Otherwise, they run amok. Right and wrong, justice and truth, do matter.

I hope my position is clear?

Any questions?

But of course, we are all hypocrites in that we all love to dish out criticism, but we don't like to take it. Isn't that obvious? Are humans inherently hypocritical?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Truthville wrote:Wow! Ever heard of the term "satire" oh' wise one?

Sure, sure ban everyone whom disagrees with your views. Now that is what I call "free-thinking!"

The fact is Winston, every time you post your personal life dribble, it's entertaining to me. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The reason why people attack you, IMHO, is because you seriously have no clue on how to run your own life. Typical American behavior! Bitching/whining/pouting/running off at the mouth without EVER DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Oh woe is me! Oh PLEASE feel sorry for me! Oh please someone validate my life! Oh please tell me how "special" I am like mommy always did! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Give me some attention! Gimme Gimme Gimme! I am the WU, looks upon my mighty works and despair.

The quotes about Phoenix? Ah, don't like them do you? Ha! Find the "URLs" yourself oh special one. Oh and so ANYTHING that takes the focus off you warrants a ban? Anyone whom MIGHT become more popular than you warrants a ban?

Winston quote "Why does everyone think that they are a know it all who can dish criticism out, yet they are unable to take it themselves? People are so weird." This describes YOU Winston. You see Winston, everyone, including you I know it's hard for you to fathom, is wrong at times. You cannot take criticism at all.

Here I'll take a page out of your "playbook" Please copy a post from this forum or any forum WHERE you admit you were wrong about something. Hell, I even settle for a post where you admit you don't know everything, agree with a poster whom contradicted you, or apologize for talking about something you know nothing about. Can you do it, or is it time for the ol' strawman to appear again?

TruthVille


How can you call yourself "Truthville" yet fabricate false quotes about someone? So lying is ok, as long as it's to ridicule me huh? Shows what kind of a person you are.

I already made myself clear in my post above that DISAGREEMENTS ARE OK. Didn't you read it? If not, re-read it again. But firing the FIRST volley of insults at me, and then blaming me for it by falsely accusing me of starting the right, is DECEPTIVE and a crime, because you are in effect trying to frame me for a crime I didn't commit.

Look at Phoenix Sosa's first post here in this thread. It was full of insults. He fired the first insults. I didn't. So how am I to blame? I am fair to everyone. I return fire with fire, kindness with kindness, and respect with respect. What is wrong with that?

There are tons of f***ed up people, even on this board, so why are you attacking me?

I never said that anyone more popular than me warrants a ban. Where do you get such a ridiculous idea?

Again, stop lying and misportraying me. Or I will have to take action against you too, as a guardian of truth. I have committed no crime here. I did not start a fight with anyone or fire the first shots.

I've said many times in this forum that "I don't know everything". I have said that many times. Why not? It's true. And I'll say it now. Everyone admits that. It's not hard to admit. I don't need to spend extra time to try to dig out such a post.

In the thread about true freedom, I told Phoenix Sosa that we agree philosophically.

How about this: Show me a post where you admitted that you were wrong. Then I will show you a post where I admit that I'm wrong. Deal? Otherwise, you have no right to make such a demand.

We've all been wrong about things before. No one is perfect. We are all hypocrites in that we dish out criticism easily but do not like to take it. That is true of me, and EVERYONE here, including you. Do you deny that? Mr. Truthville my ass!

Warning: If you continue making up false facts and quotes or tell lies about me, I may have to resort to disciplinary action. It is simply wrong to do that. But I guess in your book, lies and wrongful acts are ok, as long as they are against me huh?

I really hate banning people, even temporarily. But standards of conduct have to be upheld. And clear cases of lying, deception, etc. are certainly examples of MISCONDUCT. There is no gray area about it. I may not be perfect, and I may have a short temper. But I do not start fights or throw volleys of insults at people first. And I do not lie about people. Nor do I pounce on people who are suffering and try to make it worse, like Phoenix Sosa and well-informed and you do.

Can you show me even one post where I pounced on someone who was suffering and tried to make him feel worse? If so, I will gladly apologize and ban myself for three days.

I am VERY sympathetic to the suffering and always try to help.

If you can't, then please stop wasting my time with inane posts and comments that only make you look worse. I have too many things to do and my life is way behind schedule already, and you are merely wasting more of my time by making me respond to such ill-motivated drivel.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Truthville » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Winston!

I am NOT attacking you. So IF I like Phoenix's posts, somehow the takes "something" away from you?

And really? Who are you call anyone "f***ed up?" We are all "f***ed up" in some way, shape or form.

Do you honestly want to know the problem I have with you? I know you do!

Of course, I don't know you personally, but just from your words.

Here it is!

Ready?

YOU ARE ARROGANT! That's fine BUT don't expect me to validate that or bow down to you.

Actually, you sent me a PM about my disgust with you masterbating in front of your son. You explained the situation wasn't what I thought it was and I apologized/admitted I was wrong. Remember that?

Chill out Winston and LEARN to take criticism.


TruthVille
Truthville
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:42 am

My two half-cents

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

I have been reading the posts here, and I would like to speak my mind.

I am not saying this to take anyone's side, but there is nothing wrong with criticism, as long as it's CONSTRUCTIVE and said/provided in a CONSTRUCTIVE way.

Some people will get mad at you, no matter what you say to them, however. Most people will only get mad at criticism if it is either DESTRUCTIVE or it is delivered in a DESTRUCTIVE way.

That's all.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby swincor » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:35 am

Winston wrote:
How am I a p***y? Would a p***y be brutally honest like me, and say "I'm going to kick your ass"?

Would a p***y say this: f**k YOU SHITHEAD! I'LL THROW A LIGHTNING PUNCH TO YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW MAN!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!



Yes Winston, a p***y would say exactly that.

As we all know by now, "p***y" is a concept inextricably linked to your identity. You could not be Winston otherwise.

Instead of fighting your nature however, you should embrace it. You are living proof that pussies don't have to end up lonely and dateless. Be thankful that you've found a girl who appreciates having a p***y for a boyfriend/husband.
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Postby Rock » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am

swincor__ wrote:
Winston wrote:
How am I a p***y? Would a p***y be brutally honest like me, and say "I'm going to kick your ass"?

Would a p***y say this: f**k YOU SHITHEAD! I'LL THROW A LIGHTNING PUNCH TO YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW MAN!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!



Yes Winston, a p***y would say exactly that.

As we all know by now, "p***y" is a concept inextricably linked to your identity. You could not be Winston otherwise.

Instead of fighting your nature however, you should embrace it. You are living proof that pussies don't have to end up lonely and dateless. Be thankful that you've found a girl who appreciates having a p***y for a boyfriend/husband.


What happened to your avatar?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby swincor » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Rock wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
Winston wrote:
How am I a p***y? Would a p***y be brutally honest like me, and say "I'm going to kick your ass"?

Would a p***y say this: f**k YOU SHITHEAD! I'LL THROW A LIGHTNING PUNCH TO YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW! RIGHT NOW MAN!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!



Yes Winston, a p***y would say exactly that.

As we all know by now, "p***y" is a concept inextricably linked to your identity. You could not be Winston otherwise.

Instead of fighting your nature however, you should embrace it. You are living proof that pussies don't have to end up lonely and dateless. Be thankful that you've found a girl who appreciates having a p***y for a boyfriend/husband.


What happened to your avatar?



Winston took it down. I would put it back up, except that I'm away from my computer at the moment. Since then, he's replaced it with another one he created where he calls me "fag" and "loser."
swincor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Cuenca, Ecuador

Postby LarryLaffer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 pm

Winston, I think that you should consider moving to Cuenca, Ecuador. It is up in the mountains so the temperature is lower than the rest of Ecuador and the cost of living is also very low.

If you look at the Wikipedia article about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuenca,_Ecuador

you will see that the temperature is 50 degrees year round.

Personally, I don't find those women attractive as I only find Caucasian women attractive. But if you are attracted to Filipinas then you might be attracted to women in Ecuador as they are mostly American Indian (which is similar to Asian).

If you read retirement guides, Cuenca, Ecuador is considered one of the least expensive places to retire to.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Why Angeles City is a shithole, in a nutshell

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 am

Here by email, I explain to Steve Hoca why Angeles City is a shithole, in a nutshell.

"The problem is that where I live in Angeles, nothing is good. The food is disgusting and the worst quality I've ever seen. The air is polluted and poisonous and makes me cough all the time. The streets are dirty. Infrastructure is shitty. There's no real culture. Everything is low quality in general, including the girls available. And the available girls to foreigners are the poorest of the poor with nothing in common with me and can't hold an intelligent conversation. NOTHING is good here. Only the insane live here in such a bad place where everything is filthy and disgusting and bad quality.

Basically, cheap sex is not worth putting up with 100 negative aspects in the culture/environment and quality of people.

Yet in spite of that, some expats have lived here for decades. They are usually scum types though.

To make things worse, every year in Angeles, prices go up and quality goes down. It's a total shithole that is only getting worse."
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: My two half-cents

Postby Winston » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I have been reading the posts here, and I would like to speak my mind.

I am not saying this to take anyone's side, but there is nothing wrong with criticism, as long as it's CONSTRUCTIVE and said/provided in a CONSTRUCTIVE way.

Some people will get mad at you, no matter what you say to them, however. Most people will only get mad at criticism if it is either DESTRUCTIVE or it is delivered in a DESTRUCTIVE way.

That's all.


Of course, but the problem is that those delivering destructive criticism DO NOT label it as such. Instead, they all hide behind the label of "constructive criticism". That's why there is a lot of dishonesty here. See what I mean?

But anyway, we are all hypocrites to some degree in that we all love to dish out criticism but do not like taking it.

When I was a teen, everyday after school, I'd go to my friend's house and we'd play Commodore 64 games together. That system was so fun. The thing is, the joystick often did not respond in a lot of the games, and the computer would not register your moves or buttons for some reason, even if they were made BEFORE the computer program initiated its moves. Video games are weird like that. So I blamed my loss of lives on the joystick. But my friend kept telling me to stop making excuses and blaming the joystick, and blame myself instead. Yet the same thing would happen to him and he would blame the joystick's non-responsiveness as well.

You see how that works? It's another example of how people are hypocritical, but they don't realize it. I wasn't allowed to blame the joystick, but he was.

I'm sure all you video game players out there (I'm talking about the old games that required quick precise reflexes, not the RPG games that don't) have noticed that very often, when you execute a move or push a button on the gamepad, your character does not execute it for some reason, if he is about to be hit by an obstacle or another character. In other words, if you and the computer's character are fighting, you can make a move BEFORE the computer does, but it will often not register for some reason if the computer has made a move to hit you too. So for some reason, the computer's move registers but yours didn't, even if you pushed the button BEFORE the computer's move was performed. That's the glitch in video games.

But Americans often like people to blame themselves, even if there's a good reason to blame something else. I don't know why. Must be an American thing. Many on this forum are like that too.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Palawan

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:58 pm

Check out this site about the features of Palawan. It sure looks like a nice place.

http://www.gopalawan.com/palawan/about-palawan/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:12 am

Hi all,
I'm in Taiwan now. I've finally moved out of Angeles City and got all my stuff out of my apartment so that I don't have to waste money paying rent there anymore while I'm not there, like I did last year. It's good to sever ties and obligations to a town that's not good to live in.

But the move was very stressful. After coming back from Palawan, we only had one day to pack and move everything. I had hundreds of things to organize and decide what to do with, which is very stressful and undoubtedly leads to forgetting a few items. I hate that process.

Anyway, I have a lot of sleep to catch up on and stress to cool down from. It's good to be in a nice first world house again eating good quality vegetarian food everyday with clean air and space and quality furnishings around you.

So I guess I'll talk to you all later.

Btw, Ladislav asked me after I told him that my online earnings were up, why I can't just live in the PI. My short and succinct answer to him was this:

Why? Because I'm more attracted to oriental girls and because I'm incompatible with the PI in a lot of ways:

1. I don't like playing the sugar daddy/Santa Claus role and being put into it. I'm not generous or willing to be ripped off and overcharged. I am frugal and derive enjoyment out of saving, not spending. Filipinos don't like that. It doesn't fit in with their expectations of foreigners. Thus I have a constant perpetual conflict of wills with them.
2. I don't like inefficiency and low quality everywhere.
3. I don't like hot humid weather and my body wilts in it. I also sweat profusely in such climate, which is annoying and uncomfortable.
4. It is not vegetarian friendly, nor is the local food generally good.
5. I don't like being surrounded by people who seem like retards, with no communication skills, and often act more animal than human.

Etc.

Those are huge incompatibilities, are they not?
Last edited by Winston on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Rock » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:21 am

So where have Diane and Angelo moved too?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4118
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Questions and Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest