Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Postby MattHanson1990 » May 5th, 2017, 3:41 am

My new post on this thread is replacing the old ones from 2 years ago.

But I have some experience with Mormon people in general. In my fourth year of university, a female friend who played viola in the symphony orchestra at the time (she's LDS, and is originally from Utah which says a lot) invited me to dinners held every Wednesday evening during the semester. There, I met several other Mormon students and befriended them, including my female friend's current husband (they were boyfriend and girlfriend at the time). The people overall were very communal, and I was even invited to play air hockey and Foosball them sometimes. Over time, I noticed a lot of the people following a certain pattern. Not all but many of them got married quickly, my female friend included. Another thing I noticed was that Mormon girls didn't dress provocatively, especially the ones who went on missionaries (they are addressed as "Sister" and their last names).

That being said, I'm now in a relationship with a Mexican girl who's almost 2 years my senior, and she's a Mormon. One of my good female friends here in Mexico set me up with her. We went on three long dates, and we became official at the end of the third date.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Taco » May 5th, 2017, 5:12 am

MattHanson1990 wrote: I'm now in a relationship with a Mexican girl who's almost 2 years my senior, and she's a Mormon. One of my good female friends here in Mexico set me up with her. We went on three long dates, and we became official at the end of the third date.

A Mormon woman from a third world country is a safe bet. I married one. A Mormon woman from western country is not a safe bet.

“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » May 5th, 2017, 5:31 am

Taco wrote:A Mormon woman from a third world country is a safe bet. I married one. A Mormon woman from western country is not a safe bet.

There are Filipina Mormons in northern Cebu? I wonder how many Mormons are out there in the Visayas.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » May 5th, 2017, 7:48 am

Falcon wrote:
Taco wrote:A Mormon woman from a third world country is a safe bet. I married one. A Mormon woman from western country is not a safe bet.

There are Filipina Mormons in northern Cebu? I wonder how many Mormons are out there in the Visayas.

Most cities in the Visayas there will be a few unmarried Filipina, Mormons. You can meet them at church or sometimes on the internet. Like most women here they don't get a lot of male attention that's been my observation.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » May 5th, 2017, 1:52 pm

Taco wrote:Most Mormon women are difficult to get along with and they have a high divorce rate. That's all the information you really need. Mormon men are sometimes criticized as being irresponsible for not wanting to marry them.

I have heard this same thing about Mormon women from other people as well. I think it's a good idea to avoid Mormon women like you would avoid the Zika virus! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jonny Law » May 5th, 2017, 2:11 pm

I have dated Mormon girls from the Philippines and Thailand.

From Personal Experience
Philippines- Wonderful Moron ladies and affectionate!
Thailand- Nasty Bitches! Lesbian drunks and horrible people. And they lecture you (Two-Faced!).
Jonny Law
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation