Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Pros and Cons of Living in America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Krakenguard » June 13th, 2017, 4:44 am

I am an Indian-American currently living in America. I am lucky enough to have an extremely good family (rare in America) and a good measure of financial independence (also rare). Also, I have traveled abroad with my family to India and some other countries and might start living abroad part-time in the future. Here are what I think are the pros and cons of living in America.

Cons

America is basically a giant mall/business populated by paranoid and soulless automatons. Americans are physically human, but they are not human beings in the ontological sense. The soulless culture, paranoia and work-consume cycle makes it impossible to form genuine connections with people and can lead to serious mental and physical health problems. There is also the threat of random violence as Americans sometimes inflict violence over very trivial matters. American women are extremely arrogant, ungrateful, ugly and just plain bitchy in general.

Pros

America is basically a giant mall/business populated by paranoid and soulless automatons. This makes Americans very predictable to deal with (until they break down mentally). While America is extremely corrupt at the highest levels (due to mindless authoritarianism), local corruption is usually quite low (also due to mindless authoritarianism). Life is also very comfortable (materially speaking) if you are financially independent, avoid the work-consume cycle and are okay with social isolation. My situation is admittedly unique because I have a good family life, so I do not feel lonely. Porn can be used to satisfy your sexual desires since American women are not worth the hassle.
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: June 10th, 2017, 12:14 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Eric » June 13th, 2017, 5:20 am

Lol.I'm still doing time, and waiting to get out of the salt mines.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » June 13th, 2017, 7:34 am

Krakenguard wrote:I am an Indian-American currently living in America. I am lucky enough to have an extremely good family (rare in America) and a good measure of financial independence (also rare). Also, I have traveled abroad with my family to India and some other countries and might start living abroad part-time in the future. Here are what I think are the pros and cons of living in America.

Cons

America is basically a giant mall/business populated by paranoid and soulless automatons. Americans are physically human, but they are not human beings in the ontological sense. The soulless culture, paranoia and work-consume cycle makes it impossible to form genuine connections with people and can lead to serious mental and physical health problems. There is also the threat of random violence as Americans sometimes inflict violence over very trivial matters. American women are extremely arrogant, ungrateful, ugly and just plain bitchy in general.

Pros

America is basically a giant mall/business populated by paranoid and soulless automatons. This makes Americans very predictable to deal with (until they break down mentally). While America is extremely corrupt at the highest levels (due to mindless authoritarianism), local corruption is usually quite low (also due to mindless authoritarianism). Life is also very comfortable (materially speaking) if you are financially independent, avoid the work-consume cycle and are okay with social isolation. My situation is admittedly unique because I have a good family life, so I do not feel lonely. Porn can be used to satisfy your sexual desires since American women are not worth the hassle.


America is hazardous to the health and well-being of men, both white men and men of color albeit for different reasons.

The Pros: Under Five-flag theory, America is currently a good place in which to set up financial ties. The credit unions (but not banks) are reliable and the brokerage services are good. My retirement stashes and pension come from America even though I spend the lion's share of it abroad.

I am a 6'3" muscular person so America is a good place to shop for clothes and shoes that actually fit me.

In America, money talks to the soulless, immoral women. I can interact and have my way with 9s and 10s in America by going to strip clubs, waving around the simple CHANCE of a girl making money what I want I can get.

The Cons: The national pasttime in America is consumption and the accumulation of debt. This makes people into wage slaves. For men, they are often duped and exploited as marriage slaves by the state and often revel in their bondage as just as the house slave would revel in the fact that he did not work in the fields. Lost on the house slave was the fact that he was still a slave.

Imran Khan, another brilliant Indian-American, penned The Misandry Bubble in which he describes America as a place that by policy and culture, grossly overvalues women and purposely devalues men. This can be seen woven throughout the entirety of American life.

As I sit in Japan, I am shedding pounds of fat which I accumulated by living in America for the month of March. This is because foods in America are toxic and full of harmful additives that disrupt hormonal balances and create disease in all people, most apparently obesity. Food is an addictive drug in America, not simply nourishment as the rest of the world sees it.

American also accepts 100 demographic throwaways for every 1 high value immigrant. This infests the culture with those who are parasitic and toxic to the social fabric. If they all were Indian entrepreneurs and coders, that would be one thing, but most of them are barely employable social cretins who commit crimes and social tribalism without regard to mainstream American culture.

Americans are also duplicitous virtue signalers who embody the very bigotry they decry. Outside the Anglosphere, people call you as they see you and that is not a bad thing.

In America, sex is seen as sacrosanct instead of a part of normal, human existence. It is artificially inflated in value by the outlaw of prostitution which grants the fattest most grotesque women sexual value for even some high value men. Most other countries treat sex normally and the bargaining power between the sexes is therefore balanced. It is at the point now where rejecting a woman is call for her to verbally or physically assault you for insulting the high value of sex she believes herself to represent.

Summary: Make a career and your wealth preservation efforts in America. But use the passport to travel the world and enjoy life in ways that one cannot in America.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby drealm » June 13th, 2017, 7:57 am

Krakenguard wrote:Pros

America is basically a giant mall/business populated by paranoid and soulless automatons. This makes Americans very predictable to deal with (until they break down mentally). While America is extremely corrupt at the highest levels (due to mindless authoritarianism), local corruption is usually quite low (also due to mindless authoritarianism). Life is also very comfortable (materially speaking) if you are financially independent, avoid the work-consume cycle and are okay with social isolation. My situation is admittedly unique because I have a good family life, so I do not feel lonely. Porn can be used to satisfy your sexual desires since American women are not worth the hassle.


I mostly agree. I would add that America is business friendly. This means if you're independently minded you can take risks that payoff big. Of course most people are sheep and most people lose, so it makes no difference. Another pro is religions breed here. You can see this back to the beginning of the country, or with Mormons. I consider this a pro because being a part of them is optional and you have a large variety. Some atheists will object to religion on the grounds that they impose things on you but I've never seen this. Religion can also easily be ignored. Today America only makes hollywood style mega churches but it wasn't always this way. At least America can produce religions where as other countries are locked into traditions that are slowly decaying or have gone pure athiest. This means in the long run foreign countries will even out with America even if they have superior religions today but Americans can keep experimenting until one seed takes hold. Another pro is that America is huge. There's not much in common between someone in California, Texas and New York. So you can always find a better spot and forget the rest. Lastly for foreign women you're at the top of the food chain. Saying that you're from India or China won't carry the same clout.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 936
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Wolfeye » June 13th, 2017, 9:33 am

I notice these traits being expressed very aptly- something that's tricky to do (given the subject), but it's especially true in the US. This is because you usually have to keep things at a third-grader level in order to seem honest. There's also a major issue with making general assessments (or any assessments, basically).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1279
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Krakenguard » June 13th, 2017, 4:10 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Krakenguard wrote:I am an Indian-American currently living in America. I am lucky enough to have an extremely good family (rare in America) and a good measure of financial independence (also rare). Also, I have traveled abroad with my family to India and some other countries and might start living abroad part-time in the future. Here are what I think are the pros and cons of living in America.

Cons

America is basically a giant mall/business populated by paranoid and soulless automatons. Americans are physically human, but they are not human beings in the ontological sense. The soulless culture, paranoia and work-consume cycle makes it impossible to form genuine connections with people and can lead to serious mental and physical health problems. There is also the threat of random violence as Americans sometimes inflict violence over very trivial matters. American women are extremely arrogant, ungrateful, ugly and just plain bitchy in general.

Pros

America is basically a giant mall/business populated by paranoid and soulless automatons. This makes Americans very predictable to deal with (until they break down mentally). While America is extremely corrupt at the highest levels (due to mindless authoritarianism), local corruption is usually quite low (also due to mindless authoritarianism). Life is also very comfortable (materially speaking) if you are financially independent, avoid the work-consume cycle and are okay with social isolation. My situation is admittedly unique because I have a good family life, so I do not feel lonely. Porn can be used to satisfy your sexual desires since American women are not worth the hassle.


America is hazardous to the health and well-being of men, both white men and men of color albeit for different reasons.

The Pros: Under Five-flag theory, America is currently a good place in which to set up financial ties. The credit unions (but not banks) are reliable and the brokerage services are good. My retirement stashes and pension come from America even though I spend the lion's share of it abroad.

I am a 6'3" muscular person so America is a good place to shop for clothes and shoes that actually fit me.

In America, money talks to the soulless, immoral women. I can interact and have my way with 9s and 10s in America by going to strip clubs, waving around the simple CHANCE of a girl making money what I want I can get.

The Cons: The national pasttime in America is consumption and the accumulation of debt. This makes people into wage slaves. For men, they are often duped and exploited as marriage slaves by the state and often revel in their bondage as just as the house slave would revel in the fact that he did not work in the fields. Lost on the house slave was the fact that he was still a slave.

Imran Khan, another brilliant Indian-American, penned The Misandry Bubble in which he describes America as a place that by policy and culture, grossly overvalues women and purposely devalues men. This can be seen woven throughout the entirety of American life.

As I sit in Japan, I am shedding pounds of fat which I accumulated by living in America for the month of March. This is because foods in America are toxic and full of harmful additives that disrupt hormonal balances and create disease in all people, most apparently obesity. Food is an addictive drug in America, not simply nourishment as the rest of the world sees it.

American also accepts 100 demographic throwaways for every 1 high value immigrant. This infests the culture with those who are parasitic and toxic to the social fabric. If they all were Indian entrepreneurs and coders, that would be one thing, but most of them are barely employable social cretins who commit crimes and social tribalism without regard to mainstream American culture.

Americans are also duplicitous virtue signalers who embody the very bigotry they decry. Outside the Anglosphere, people call you as they see you and that is not a bad thing.

In America, sex is seen as sacrosanct instead of a part of normal, human existence. It is artificially inflated in value by the outlaw of prostitution which grants the fattest most grotesque women sexual value for even some high value men. Most other countries treat sex normally and the bargaining power between the sexes is therefore balanced. It is at the point now where rejecting a woman is call for her to verbally or physically assault you for insulting the high value of sex she believes herself to represent.

Summary: Make a career and your wealth preservation efforts in America. But use the passport to travel the world and enjoy life in ways that one cannot in America.


Pretty much the conclusion I have reached as well. America is basically a mall/business. It is a good place to make money if you can avoid the extreme corporate corruption and live a minimalist lifestyle. In my case, I am lucky enough to live a decent lifestyle by American standards (not minimalist but not excessive either). Of course, one has to be careful because the ruthless American economy can turn you into a wage slave very quickly. America is also a good place to purchase non-essential goods and services.

The money one makes in America is better used abroad for most people. As one would expect, living in a mall/business is a really shitty experience (unless like me you are lucky enough to have a good family or social situation).


Wolfeye wrote:I notice these traits being expressed very aptly- something that's tricky to do (given the subject), but it's especially true in the US. This is because you usually have to keep things at a third-grader level in order to seem honest. There's also a major issue with making general assessments (or any assessments, basically).


Americans never really leave high school. The general behavior of American adults is essentially that of American high schoolers, and their general intelligence (outside of their specialization) is the same as that of an elementary schooler.
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: June 10th, 2017, 12:14 am

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Adama » June 13th, 2017, 10:24 pm

It's just that in America everyone thinks of the woman as so much greater than the man. They truly do believe and then act as if women are better people than men, with greater value, and much more precious. So the women are always too good for the man, even if she is human garbage.

This also means that you can't talk to random women out in public if you are a stranger. How dare you attempt to talk to one of the gods without an introduction via the aristocracy? Who exactly are you to be talking to one of them without their foreknowledge and permission? [/sarcasm]

Also, as for both women and men, it's almost as if so many conversations revolve around sports or politics, and certainly if you have a difference of opinion you will be officially their enemy.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5164
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Eric » June 14th, 2017, 6:02 am

Everything you've said is right about this country, America. I can't stand it and want to get out of here. Whether it's escaping the insane misanthropic Jews like fschmidtz, or just the overall stupidity and impatience of the fools...this country leaves a lot to be desired. People here have reached the brink, this country is going to fall soon. It can't possibly sustain much longer as it is. I look around, people are angrier and angrier about everything. The country is filling up with Mestizo spics who have an attitude problem about everything, niggers with attitudes, angry white dudes, arrogant prostitute ho's, weak yuppy simps and an entire class of young people who have no backbone, sense or common sense about anything.
Meaningful relationships cannot exist in this cranked, go go go environment that doesn't stop. So, promiscuity and band- aid sexual encounters are substituted for any meaningful relationships, Americans are incapable of anything meaningful. If you are meaningful you won't be accepted and mocked, ridiculed, etc.
Americans have the IQ above room temp. They are the most robotic, automaton and impatient people the world has every produced. Tailgating is the worst American phenomenon. I can't get on the road without some angry American impatient asshole barreling up my rear in a show of defiance, when he could just turn to the left lane. This country sucks and I hate to agree with schmidt, but all of these people need to be drowned.

Learn to swim.
In kabbalistic theory, which this is all based on, when a society hits critical mass of negativity and evil, that society falls. People can't be deceived or brought into evil without their active will. But what happens is that when society hits a critical mass of negativity and badness, it starts to suck good people in too. It reaches a critical mass and creates a magnetic tide that's impossible to stem, that's why society falls.
Last edited by Eric on June 14th, 2017, 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Eric » June 14th, 2017, 6:16 am

It's great fun if you turn into soulless sluts AUTOMATONS addicted toward distraction, like everybody else. Get with the program!

Also, I don't understand how you guys all talk about working and saving money here - as if you can parse it out from the rest of the life lived here - while doing that. That's never worked for me, that plan....I've found I'm very miserable while doing that.
How do you stay sane?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby geotek3 » June 14th, 2017, 7:28 pm

I think its important to find a job or career where either you don't have to interact with the general population or find an area where sanity more or less remains. I work in construction/engineering which is almost exclusively a male domain. There is no PC speak among heavy equipment operators for example. You do have to have a high tolerance for rednecks and good ol' boys, though.
geotek3
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: May 23rd, 2017, 11:51 pm

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Eric » June 14th, 2017, 11:04 pm

I think that the worst part about living in America is the violence. There is a culture of violence here that is built into almost everything. It's a very traumatic place to be in, especially to grow up in.



The one demographic they should absolutely line up and machine gun down is the Mestizo gangbanger low- income population. The Mestizo's you see at gas stations with paint all over them and grease. The ones who look at you like they want to slit your throat behind your back, with such hatred. I can't stand these people and they are usually all illegals and should be deported.


They lower the bar to red zone for the rest of us, and take away from a decent, happy and civilized population. Setting the bar down at red they make it impossible to live in a happy place, because they bring it down to that level.
They are worse than blacks, blacks mind their own business for the most part. These mestizos bring trouble with them. These people are not from civilized society and they don't know how to act, or belong here... they need to be gone.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1291
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby jamesbond » June 18th, 2017, 2:26 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:In America, sex is seen as sacrosanct instead of a part of normal, human existence. It is artificially inflated in value by the outlaw of prostitution which grants the fattest most grotesque women sexual value for even some high value men.

Most other countries treat sex normally and the bargaining power between the sexes is therefore balanced. It is at the point now where rejecting a woman is call for her to verbally or physically assault you for insulting the high value of sex she believes herself to represent.


Exactly, because prostitution is illegal in America, men have to grovel to women in order to try to get laid. I do see the fattest and most grotesque women dating men who are good looking and also dating men who make a lot of money.

Are men in america this desperate for women that they lower their standards this much? It's sad to think that men in the US have to take whatever bread crumbs they can find (women who are fat, or ugly and women with kids). I don't know if I should laugh .......... or vomit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby Moretorque » June 26th, 2017, 10:28 pm

As soon as America loses the world reserve currency statis it's gone...... All the benefits in America come from this.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4417
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Pros and Cons of Living in America

Postby re85with » July 31st, 2017, 11:03 pm

5 Pros:

- freedom
- independence
- diversity of citizens
- ease of marrying a foreign woman or man (K1 fiance or fiancee visa)
- building a successful business

5 Cons:

- discrimination against race, age, social status, appearance, personality, etc.
- arrogance or no consideration for other people
- nonstop foolishness, nonstop talking, or nonstop BS
- hypocrisy or fakeness of people
- lies, rumors, secrets, or hidden truths
I am so passionate about foreign women and international dating that I have created a blog called:

[url]foreignloveweb.wordpress.com[/url]
User avatar
re85with
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 88
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 4:29 am
Location: Henderson, NC


Return to North America, Domestic Relocation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest